Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1725

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    IMO the judge should be a higher priority for the town. (If) the judge is in play, town gov can not reveal, and theres a high possibility for 2 townies dead like SJ said earlier. Need to be careful and play our cards right.
    So its agreed, we lynching xramza or player for being judge?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

Well, I'm going to try and still contribute.

It's an absolute chore trying to find substance in this guy's posts. I'm not letting myself do this for more than 30 minutes.

Spoiler : The SCV and Hybrid conspiracy :
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I'm gay and I'm proud with it. We are going out with Omegasaur atm. We love eachother.
    The infamous quote of the first day. Almost instantly seeming to try and mislead the town with a Lover possibility. No idea why.

Also i bet SJ will be " HE SAID ASSUMING OMFG HE S NOT TOWN"if he were to be scum but if he s town he ll know that i used a wrong word cause im in ducking school and mu natibe isnt engliah
    ?

So he's just dismissing things people say against him before they say it so he can seem to get along uncontested, and hiding it in a bunch of filler words

Tbh as i said, there s no jester or lover. I think MM is exe cause of his ultra early assumption of mesk and both being triad and nnot mesk whic was online but more of a focus on me which i was sleeping. Like remember earlier i and mesk havr played this toght earlier with lots of shitposting he would always town read both of us (if he objects that he ll be obv exe or triad to me cause i can pro ive those)
    So as i said MM is most prollt exe
    So he was right of course. But was this worth spending half of the day on? Doing nothing but insisting one person is a benign role is not productive, and makes it seem like he didn't actually believe MM was exe and was just looking to throw the town off.

Also scvmurderer where did you get that assumption from? Sheeping to MM or maybe you want free lynches that much? I m fine with the idea of MM being exe but you and your sheeping into this seems deadly dangerous. My vote will be on him
    -vote ScvMurderer

also she did already explained why so that s not an proper hide ur sheeping into this
    This really does seem like Hybrid, who at present would be one scum, messing up and applying pressure to another scum. Literally all Hybrid did was develop an opinion and wait for someone to even begin to agree with it, not even place a vote, and someone easy to push on with little experience nonetheless.

stfu noob exe, salty cuz u didn't get ur free lynch
    also vig/jailor won t be on me u may be sure about that ^^
    They sure as hell shoulda been. And there's no reason why you'd even say this other than to bring you to a TK's attention. And if this was supposed to be a softclaim it was a stupid one.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Hybrid what have you done other than OMGUS?

(Oh My God Your Scum - The act in calling out people as scum for voting you)
    This is still mostly true. Day 3 is here as well and you're still just bussing with Scv. Maybe Scv is judge like I expect him to be and his play of forcing votes on me, overturning to someone else and then getting me lynched the next day is paying off.

Alright. From this point on I'm just going to post with the implied certainty that Hybrid and Scv are the scum. This seems so painfully obvious to me in retrospect. I think I was right all along to give unknown/trophywife the pass.

RLVG secret, also If i want i can borrow efe's acc and act like him and join forum mafias etc, i m so good at immitating him. Tbh, tdl seems all shiny and dendy cause of it he s null, SJ twisted my words twice if i were not to give him a proper answer he d just get me lynched whatever the case is except he is jailor vigi or mayor or marshall he will never be 100% town in my eye or wont even pass 75%
    Hybrid purposefully speaks in poorly made posts and then constantly does a reactionary call out whenever someone, to his perspective, is "twisting his words."

You are basically threatening. Telling me not to pressure you or else you will call me scum because "I'm twisting your words"
    But that's scum hunting, unless someone " I am scum" it is twisting words. The scum have twisted their words to look townie and it's town's job to untwist them to reveal the scum.
    -vote Hybrid
    This said it better than I did.

omg sj... i took my word back ur not smart at all or blind or trying to twist my words i said MM to exe idiot
    And the "word twisting" wasn't twisting words at all..? It was just saying that someone only suspect of being Exe wasn't a worthwhile lynch.

omg sj... i took my word back ur not smart at all or blind or trying to twist my words i said MM to exe idiot
    Lol, you got the wrong idea by "not revealing" part, i am citizen as i said in my little clue. the reason why i say i d not let scvmurderer leave alive if he were to claim cit was that, also why are you getting into a postion where u see yourself so high and fine? If i want i can make you fall or kick you down lol and get that place bymyself if it s necessary to town to win. Also noobs shouldn't speak that often MM ^^ you still can't see SJ's trying to manipulate you that s most of the reasons why you lost that game while i was maf, Iced played u guys too good
    Hybrid does exactly what Nawa did later and instantly claims citizen when real pressure is put on him. This time, though, he says that he'd instantly dismiss another citizen claim from someone in the same spot. I don't know what this guy is doing.

Explain how.

Also why are you TPR hunting?
    Again twisting my words then crying out loud that "HYbrId S VoTiNG Me FoR No ReaSon"
    Seriously, he's just doing deliberately scummy things and then claiming that anyone challenging him is twisting his words. We really should have lynched this guy day 1.

-vote SuperJack
    even though he asked for a lead that d show someone else as a scum, he didn't even check it out. Therefore SJ and ScvMurderer are scum. If SJ were to check my lead and stop accusing me as scum cause I defended with attacknig him, he'd be pretty much town role.

@RLVG @TheDarkestLight @xramza wake up <.< this guy is litrteally looking for free fishes to catch on early on and not even answering/responding to my questions/posts even though he wanted me to do sth like that.
    EZ sj, gotta try harder than that.
    Going out and trying to strongarm votes for no reason again off of the last statement. If SJ and Scv are really both scum I will be absolutely astonished at your foresight getting all four scum right (assuming he voted on Nawa, I think so). But I really, really doubt this being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, ask and you shall receive.

It would seem many are accusing me of being scum(Hybrid). I'd like to take this time to defend actions and give my thoughts on others as I am finally at my computer now. I have seen accusations of overt aggresiveness from myself and would like to explain that I just play this game the only way I know how to play and thats just hound some1 for info. I started with Mesk when MM gave a tinkling of a reason to go after her but quickly realized she is kind of a null point. Hybrid on the other hand shitposts and his reasoning for his innocence I found doubtful. At the current time I am fairly certain of Hybrid being scum. Mesk I'm still leaning scum because the two defended each other but less so then before.

Town:
    SuperJack -- seems helpful, actively tries to get people to follow town strats and seems to reason from a town standpoint
    Dr Unknown -- All his posts are generally troves of info and his opinions. Seems town worthy to me
    Otakudweeb69 -- Like Dr Unknown, helpful posts, gives his opinion clearly and good info dumps when he does come on, but that isnt often
    xramza--Actively is the voice of reason I've noticed a few times. I'd trust him.

dunno/meh:
    Marshmallow Marshall-- I think his hybrid/mesk theory is correct. However he is also very aggressive to lynch so I give some scum points but I generally trust him
    TheDarkestLight -- Don't really have an opinion on him, minimum posting
    RLVG-- ??
    Player--Pops in and out of existence but usually gives a good post with reasoning for leanings. /townlean
    TheDarkestLight-- ??
    mrtrophywife-- According to post #275, he prob isnt a cit(!) and his posting is minimal compared to others(Credit to Superjack for noticing that). I'd scumlean but generally i don't know
    Mesk514 -- Posts aren't worth crap and devoide of info, I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory /scumlean

Scum:
    Hybrid -- Shit posts all day, 4-5 spam posts in a row, usually no info and all insults. Incredibly defensive. I approve of the Hybrid/Mesk theory

I'll be back in an hour to, gotta pick up truck from mechanic.

TL;DR
    Lynch that scum Hybrid.
    He pushes on Hybrid for the same things he does and is pushed on for. And now they've likely realized they're on the same side. Who knows. They do.

Hybrid: Honestly, any reads into this guy pretty much become null if you look into his gameplay as a whole. If this guy didn't apparently have a reputation for it, I would wholesale pin this guy as a jester, but, as Otaku stated, scum can easily hide under a benign visage. I want to have some semblance of a belief that this guy is town but... His calmer posts seem to be reactionary, and his chaotic shitposting has done nothing to progress anything as of yet. I am actually getting the impression more and more that he could be an exe trying to capitalize on Scv's experience level. This being said, I still submit to Scv being a decent lynch.

MM: MM is on this list twice, because I now have two conflicting thoughts about him. I had a slight scumread on him in an earlier post, and upon closer examination, there are some weirder things. He seems to very strangely not interact with Scv to any large extent, but makes efforts to try and acknowledge him so it doesn't entirely seem like they're just spawning the same viewpoint. I would not be too surprised if the scum team was MM + Scv, but I hold my belief that the game is regrettably not that simple.

Scv: I wanted to give this guy the Unknown treatment, but I just can't. There's so much going against this man. Very very quick to assault and retaliate, speaks in very short phrases that seem to try and leave no room for anyone to analyse him in return.

(Bonus conspiracy round, AKA, the the left-of-field funhouse. The Triad pair, specifically, could be SJ and Mesk- reading over their posts again has left this as a recurring passing thought to me. Their interactions seem weird, and Mesk never really gets defensive at all against Sj.)
    My first day analysis has had absolutely no reason to change, and neither of the two still alive have done much of anything to shift my opinion. The exception of course being that the Mesk/SJ triad team, which turned out to be an unspoken town team the next day, was wrong.

I'm heart broken you think I'm scum still. Also I won't be posting longer posts anymore I'm at work now using my phone to post.
    Nice emotional appeal. Very defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    You should vote murderer or at least pressure for a claim.
    Nice. We never did. RIP Mesk.

Hm I work till half hour past vote timer finishes lol. I'm back to work. Will be interesting to see what happrns
    This was more ominous than it seemed and certainly supports the Judge role being pinned on him.

U obv do, with ur 90 posts u still have more rep power than me ;-;

@xramza trying to frame me prolly, i am not stupid enough to kill some exe at night as triad. Since i can just go ahead and survive day chat i d rather kill someone elses
    Acting like his own decision is dumb as a defense, but poorly. Has the most pressure put on him and claims he can "just go ahead and survive." Cool

Interesting after all those things I said both you and otaku suddenly appeared Fishy Fishy

-vote TheDarkestLight
    anyways imo he is the prioraty lynch
    Nawa appears and he INSTANTLY puts pressure on someone else. This is the exact opposite of what any town-aligned person would do especially so that Nawa was indeed scum. Y'all sleeping on this.

Hm, get off my ass xramza and vote hybrid with me, he is clearly scum with his shitposting and deflecting of attention onto TDL right now. Hybrid wants an easy vote to delay another day and thats me and TDL. I still pick Hybrid as scum.

-vote Hybrid
    These guys have literally been scum looking for easy pretend scum reads all game. And their strategy has shifted to pushing me, someone theorized to be a town gov in the first place and someone generally read close to null. This seems like such a terribly dead giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    From what i see, scvmurderer is not even reacting on his L-3.
    Therefore i lift him up.
    [vote[scvmurderer[/vote]
    I'm literally quoting the dragon head here. But he's making the same point I did a bit earlier in this post. Scv is just allowing the votes to stack up, literally almost like a Judge waiting to pull the trigger. I don't think he had considered using it to frame someone else before the post I made earlier, because I feel like he would have definitely used it on the Nawa lynch between TDL and Mesk given the circumstance.

Oh waiiit, otaku claimed cit too as well so that makes 5?
    Cit claims: Otaku, Nawa, Me, Mesk, scv?
    Vig claim no conf=TDL
    (just in case)
    if i ve a wrong please fix
    Listing cit claims. Which means nothing. To try and appear more townie I guess? Literally can't explain this either.

So stop going on Nawa, he is town. You are just being prejudice against him.
    This comes after the scummiest things Nawa could have done. No justification given for it, anything. Reminds me also that I was wrong earlier in the post and that he was indeed not voting on Nawa.

isn't man his name matches with scum so well xD
    anyways Nawa is inno unless someone claims cit as well. My vote and push would be on Dr Unknown atm since he didn't really contribute in this game and just suddenly appeared when u guys were voting Nawa.
    The point about Unknown showing up when Nawa was voted is... Not the worst one, honestly. But seems like deflection when hybrid had just defended him.

Scvmurderer case -understood

sj and u being suddenly friendly -understood

nawa lynch -it s so fucking retarded
    Starts to panic and insult when Nawa reaches L - 1 . Alright.

Then vote him again Mesk. We all suspect him of being evil. Push him.
    People roast me for speaking with authority when this dude is commanding around a mostly confirmed town.

Not every post needs to be an entire book. Xramzo says any1 who doesn't post like that is scum it seems.
    Hi. Newest book is out for you. I'm doing autographs.

I can always support a lynch train
    And this was the man just three posts before supporting quality > quantity arguments. Good quality strategy.

Now then let s do an overall

1. @Hybrid (it s me hybrrid!, well i ve been trolling a lot and doing wrong assumptions (nawa and scv) and that makes me ultra susp
    2. @SuperJack (mesk used to say that he is town maybe we can trust him? but since he s experienced as fuck i will not believe him being town 100%)
    4. @xramza (this guy is fishy, been just commenting on the things, not acting alot like mostof the players)
    5. @Scvmurderer (trash, newbie, absolute sheep. mesk said he is town so not a proper lynch of today)
    6. @Player (even though he is new he s making a lot of commentery and trying to be usefull to town, i feel an evilish aura from him)
    7. @mrtrophywife (same as xramza, mesk suspected him tho would give it a try to push him tbh)
    11. @Dr Unknown (he is absoulute unknown, not much of speak or commentary. don t think he is evil tbh since everyone will claim citizen from now on)
    12. @TheDarkestLight (confirmed vig.)

yesterday whoever claimed citizen except me was not citizen. That s so ironic lol. Tbh, i will assume sj as town since he kinda soft claimed in D1 and followed mesk d2. Other than that everyone is fishy extremly xramza and mrtrophy. xramza has an aura like he is neutral evil. mrtrophy was been suspected by mesk so we might give it a try to push him.

about me, tbh nawa lynch seemed so stupid to me cause they said "he acted the same way as he did in Stay Classy FM, so he must be scum" tbh it wasn't enought evidence but time by time him not answerinbg etc made him more obv triad. So i had no choice but believe in mesk and sj's assumption. Also i might have said i wont assume sj is town but i really think he is i mean i gave a lot of things to get my head off but still he didn't use any of them.

Piayer is i mean, he is new but he s really trying his best. Because of that he might be scum. Welp idk.

I think SJ is more trustable than anybody else so i suggest him to take care of this day.
    Starts out D3 instantly trying to justify his play so that he could seem to have the high ground for the rest of the day. And says that who is likely his correct neut. evil read is immediately not a valid lynch, then proceeds to hunt judges. A walking contradiction.

@SuperJack so who do you suspect, i m gonna sleep in 15-20 mins so i mrusihng a bit.i ll keep my vote on ihm
    "Who is the easiest lynch for me to push on today, Superjack?"

Tbh 50/50 I don't even know anymore. You go out of the way to make yourself unreadable.
    Yeah. Hybrid does this. On purpose. So people don't look at his actual actions.

Tbh all my false accusions against SJ was a try. I wanted to see if he is gonna go for my lynch or not. Apperanfly not so i ll trust him till the end
    "He's not lynching me so I trust him." Aye aye, overcompensating self-survival

I thought we established this already.
    No one except you and your bus-buddy established anything.

That was more than 30 minutes. tl;dr going back and trying to do an iso on Hybrid leads me to only find evidence that Scv/Hybrid are the scum on this day. If my lynch does indeed occur, I'm going out with a much more assured town win the two days afterward. How convenient that this post I had been working on before being voted comes at a time that it's OMGUS. It's about time to at least present things in terms of certainty.

Trophywife and Unknown are still lynch candidates to me. But with what I see, there's hardly room for one of these two be a scum. My eyes hurt. No more of this.

-vote Hybrid

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    Well, I'm going to try and still contribute.

It's an absolute chore trying to find substance in this guy's posts. I'm not letting myself do this for more than 30 minutes.

Spoiler : The SCV and Hybrid conspiracy :

The infamous quote of the first day. Almost instantly seeming to try and mislead the town with a Lover possibility. No idea why.

?

So he's just dismissing things people say against him before they say it so he can seem to get along uncontested, and hiding it in a bunch of filler words

So he was right of course. But was this worth spending half of the day on? Doing nothing but insisting one person is a benign role is not productive, and makes it seem like he didn't actually believe MM was exe and was just looking to throw the town off.

This really does seem like Hybrid, who at present would be one scum, messing up and applying pressure to another scum. Literally all Hybrid did was develop an opinion and wait for someone to even begin to agree with it, not even place a vote, and someone easy to push on with little experience nonetheless.

They sure as hell shoulda been. And there's no reason why you'd even say this other than to bring you to a TK's attention. And if this was supposed to be a softclaim it was a stupid one.

This is still mostly true. Day 3 is here as well and you're still just bussing with Scv. Maybe Scv is judge like I expect him to be and his play of forcing votes on me, overturning to someone else and then getting me lynched the next day is paying off.

Alright. From this point on I'm just going to post with the implied certainty that Hybrid and Scv are the scum. This seems so painfully obvious to me in retrospect. I think I was right all along to give unknown/trophywife the pass.

Hybrid purposefully speaks in poorly made posts and then constantly does a reactionary call out whenever someone, to his perspective, is "twisting his words."

This said it better than I did.

And the "word twisting" wasn't twisting words at all..? It was just saying that someone only suspect of being Exe wasn't a worthwhile lynch.

Hybrid does exactly what Nawa did later and instantly claims citizen when real pressure is put on him. This time, though, he says that he'd instantly dismiss another citizen claim from someone in the same spot. I don't know what this guy is doing.

Seriously, he's just doing deliberately scummy things and then claiming that anyone challenging him is twisting his words. We really should have lynched this guy day 1.

Going out and trying to strongarm votes for no reason again off of the last statement. If SJ and Scv are really both scum I will be absolutely astonished at your foresight getting all four scum right (assuming he voted on Nawa, I think so). But I really, really doubt this being the case.

He pushes on Hybrid for the same things he does and is pushed on for. And now they've likely realized they're on the same side. Who knows. They do.

My first day analysis has had absolutely no reason to change, and neither of the two still alive have done much of anything to shift my opinion. The exception of course being that the Mesk/SJ triad team, which turned out to be an unspoken town team the next day, was wrong.

Nice emotional appeal. Very defense.

Nice. We never did. RIP Mesk.

This was more ominous than it seemed and certainly supports the Judge role being pinned on him.

Acting like his own decision is dumb as a defense, but poorly. Has the most pressure put on him and claims he can "just go ahead and survive." Cool

Nawa appears and he INSTANTLY puts pressure on someone else. This is the exact opposite of what any town-aligned person would do especially so that Nawa was indeed scum. Y'all sleeping on this.

These guys have literally been scum looking for easy pretend scum reads all game. And their strategy has shifted to pushing me, someone theorized to be a town gov in the first place and someone generally read close to null. This seems like such a terribly dead giveaway.

I'm literally quoting the dragon head here. But he's making the same point I did a bit earlier in this post. Scv is just allowing the votes to stack up, literally almost like a Judge waiting to pull the trigger. I don't think he had considered using it to frame someone else before the post I made earlier, because I feel like he would have definitely used it on the Nawa lynch between TDL and Mesk given the circumstance.

Listing cit claims. Which means nothing. To try and appear more townie I guess? Literally can't explain this either.

This comes after the scummiest things Nawa could have done. No justification given for it, anything. Reminds me also that I was wrong earlier in the post and that he was indeed not voting on Nawa.

The point about Unknown showing up when Nawa was voted is... Not the worst one, honestly. But seems like deflection when hybrid had just defended him.

Starts to panic and insult when Nawa reaches L - 1 . Alright.

People roast me for speaking with authority when this dude is commanding around a mostly confirmed town.

Hi. Newest book is out for you. I'm doing autographs.

And this was the man just three posts before supporting quality > quantity arguments. Good quality strategy.

Starts out D3 instantly trying to justify his play so that he could seem to have the high ground for the rest of the day. And says that who is likely his correct neut. evil read is immediately not a valid lynch, then proceeds to hunt judges. A walking contradiction.

"Who is the easiest lynch for me to push on today, Superjack?"

Yeah. Hybrid does this. On purpose. So people don't look at his actual actions.

"He's not lynching me so I trust him." Aye aye, overcompensating self-survival

No one except you and your bus-buddy established anything.

That was more than 30 minutes. tl;dr going back and trying to do an iso on Hybrid leads me to only find evidence that Scv/Hybrid are the scum on this day. If my lynch does indeed occur, I'm going out with a much more assured town win the two days afterward. How convenient that this post I had been working on before being voted comes at a time that it's OMGUS. It's about time to at least present things in terms of certainty.

Trophywife and Unknown are still lynch candidates to me. But with what I see, there's hardly room for one of these two be a scum. My eyes hurt. No more of this.

-vote Hybrid
    You hear that @Hybrid , we're the scum apparently. xramza and his OMGUS
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

Indeed thee are, and the poor attempt at making me reveal as town gov is fun. I'm tired man
    So your confirm claiming town gov then?

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

You hear that @Hybrid , we're the scum apparently. xramza and his OMGUS
    Omfg if i want to i can keep confusing town but atm i shoykdnt or else town might lose and also ive soft claimed cit like in first 2 hours. And also xramza u ve only spoken about the solves parts of me. Not even new things does that mean u want to push my lynch today? If so why? Thrse all infos has already been solvrd and shouldnt even be in consideration today. My in word soft claim wasnt even soft claim it was absoulute trash talk ^^ If i were to be seen town sj woulf do the same thing he did to Nawa to me. "He s playing the same waay with he played on nightlrss flg bla bbla" so i had to become scummy to be conf towwn in the eyes of SJ he even mentioned that in this game "So if i see u as conf town do i kill you" or sth like that
    Also to check if sj was evil or not i let him some scummy paths so he can push me if he were to push me too far he d be scum af ^^everything i did was intentional and you are just OMGUS ing cause i syspect u being judge and this panic ptetty much vonfirms it
    -vote xramza
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

Omfg if i want to i can keep confusing town but atm i shoykdnt or else town might lose and also ive soft claimed cit like in first 2 hours. And also xramza u ve only spoken about the solves parts of me. Not even new things does that mean u want to push my lynch today? If so why? Thrse all infos has already been solvrd and shouldnt even be in consideration today. My in word soft claim wasnt even soft claim it was absoulute trash talk ^^ If i were to be seen town sj woulf do the same thing he did to Nawa to me. "He s playing the same waay with he played on nightlrss flg bla bbla" so i had to become scummy to be conf towwn in the eyes of SJ he even mentioned that in this game "So if i see u as conf town do i kill you" or sth like that
    Also to check if sj was evil or not i let him some scummy paths so he can push me if he were to push me too far he d be scum af ^^everything i did was intentional and you are just OMGUS ing cause i syspect u being judge and this panic ptetty much vonfirms it
    -vote xramza
    The "solved infos" you have are solved by what? Saying yourself that you're not scum? Very nice

17. ISO #1367

The "solved infos" you have are solved by what? Saying yourself that you're not scum? Very nice
    Proves u don t read the posts properly in day 1 and day 2 read them all over again i m on phone can t quote

18. ISO #1368

Proves u don t read the posts properly in day 1 and day 2 read them all over again i m on phone can t quote
    I just did twice when making the post. You did nothing but deflect and randomly throw around poorly made accusations. Overwhelming evidence against you hasn't been settled by anything, and "settling" it would be a lynch. I don't know what you mean by "solved infos," the "infos" are still there.

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

Anyway. I'm off to bed. Hybrid should have been pushed on first day but I didn't because doing so is unproductive and creates outright stupid insult wars. Now that killing some scum is nearly mandatory, the vote's staying there.

Wee woo.
    I was already been. U sure u read the posts lul?

21. ISO #1371

I'm back.

Oh my, the Hybrid suspicion again. We can't afford a remake of D1 atm imo.

#1356 I appreciate the time & work put into this, really, in fact me saying [corrupted] was just me being lazy, assuming I would have to waste so much time doing an in-depht analysis of his plays, as much time as to make a feel list on anyone else + give meta thoughts.

I actually soft claimed my gut read about Hybrid here
    Meanwhile
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    6.Player (even though he is new he s making a lot of commentery and trying to be usefull to town, i feel an evilish aura from him)
    Spoiler : For you pal, from my evilish aura :
    Still, since things are starting to get serious, let me say I believe going back on Hybrid today isn't good for town. If anything, Hybrid should have been killed by TDL instead of Otaku (We should have had 2 tpr left today instead of 0 but well, past is past, we must go forward) precisely to avoid this kind of time loss.

With Xramza case and SJ saying Hybrid is 50/50 to him, I now feel forced to share my feels on him. Not that it will weight much, but I hope it may at least give food for thought about Hybrid.

So, quote wall about Hybrid on the way. Will try to not take too much time, I intend to go sleep early so I may be up for some action EoD before going to work
    Meanwhile, to summarize in one line how I feel about this whole issue:
    -vote SCVMurderer

SCV and Hybrid on suspicion, it's so much like D1 and D1 sucked. TDL you're the only one 100% confirmed town and probably marked for either NK N3 or Judge D4. Also on the 3 pressured people D1 you are the only one having been confirmed as Town in the meantime. So we need your insight very much today.

/upd Hybrid is lurking, be glad pal now I'm forced to write about you

22. ISO #1372

Today i m sentry(dunnp if that s the riggt term) today guardimg the entrance and my nose bled so i ll be able to insta answer pretyu much everything atm

23. ISO #1373

So, quote wall about Hybrid on the way. Will try to not take too much time, I intend to go sleep early so I may be up for some action EoD before going to work*
    Meanwhile, to summarize in one line how I feel about this whole issue:

-vote SCVMurderer
    Care to give a reason there bud or is this all rando. Cuz your post seems to focus in hybrid then suddenly claim all is explained by voting me.

24. ISO #1374

@Scvmurderer @Hybrid here you go

Spoiler : Hybrid (hīˈbrĭd) (n): Something of mixed origin or composition. :

1/ Am I actually doing this?

Specimen Sample:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    Most of the questions u ve asked to me has been answered in my posts... Also xramza is just feels like it i mean he writes things differently from m trophy and unknown so cuz of tht i said like so. Tho if i was judge i d court on sj and him tpday
    Let's start by the biased and incomplete meta I have on him so far: in signup thread I said I saw Hybrid as a strong player "???" game, and I still do. To analogy with Poker, granted RLVG was AA, Hybrid was 72o but still managed to get the most of his sole existence, using his own trash obvscum body to actually scumhunt, while managing to avoid being lynched and in the end take bullet for Town N2. I saw this as very strong play regardless of game result, and I still do. Still, keep in mind this love could actually be a bias. (when you read this SJ: /wink)

Hybrids need to prove himself innocent through the actions of the scum is triggering me, he says they tried to frame him by killing MM, and then tried to stop Mesk from "proving" he is citizen.
    Tbh 50/50 I don't even know anymore. You go out of the way to make yourself unreadable.
    Could just be you trying him but I'm interpreting 50/50 read as a token of respect for his meta. Like he could be anything here.
    Also idk how he could really prove himself innocent in a trial at this point (inb4 Mayor Hybrid MVP), reverse of the medal for being GTO meta null read. A train on you could so easily happen at this point, sj ramza trophy lol everyone 'cept SCV and a part of me.
    As I'm lacking meta + game exp, I just stick to the basics and assuming he's an excellent player, gto null read + raw 2/3 chance of being town + own guts = town lean

I still think he has been a bit toxic to town D1, but still at least his shitposting stimulated day chat. Also still think his playstyle is inducing some chaos, but in the end I think his chaos have profited town just a (tiny, little) bit more than scum. Felt he became more serious at the start of d2. He DID post a lot of things and his non-fillers posts are hard to decrypt. Think fe the "Im asking host for SS of guest mafia" thing, he throws misleading things like that, but ultimately it's just a test.
    To keep it short, Hybrid would have been a fair policy lynch target D1 and an okay TDL kill, but remembering today is close to my-lo I believe he's not the most lynch worthy at this point. TDL & me as town seems to have passively and now actively ('til TDL speaks on this matter) acknowledged his playstyle as jestering Citizen #yolo #scumhunt #OnTheEdge.

Ultimately, if Hybrid is mastermind scum here, it would be so #yolo-in-your-face and so well self-carried win. Finally he can still just be Town Gvt, now maybe that would explain the scummy af way of playing, afterall why would Maf kill Hybrid when he's crafting so much chaos and actually seem to want to be lynchbait.

To finish, as reason is fading and feel part is becoming more important, let me state if we actually lynch Hybrid and he flips Cit, N3 Maf kills either SJ or TDL (either the last experienced fm town member or potential mastermind judge, or the laconic but 100% town safe TDL), and if Maf do the SJ choice and SJ flips town we're basically screwed.

1,5/ Interlude

While this wall was about Hybrid, there is still the possibility for SJ to be mastermind scum. If we lynch town Hybrid today and maf NK TDL, game will be a highway for a mastermind SJ considering no veteran players anymore. From that perspective that would also make sense from him to NK Mesk. With the scum team being Nawa as noob DH targeting MM N1, SJ mind bleeding during nightchat, then SJ busses Nawa D2 to confirm town cred. I guess D1 town cred was easy to gather.
    On the other hand SJ, considering all your insights, scumhunt and also your overall post style being so more town-friendly than Hybrid, at this point if you are The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised afterall you would have played it so perfect. Afaik you almost never got poked, remember some one-liners about it there and there but it was just lost in the shitstorm when on the other hand you made lot of sense and Otaku and Mesk mostly townread you if I remember correctly.
    Still, now you suggest to lynch Hybrid, darling understand my paranoia when I say it would be so convenient to you as scum mastermind to lynch Hybrid today to kill TDL tonight and opening the highway to win

2/ ...Yh because subjectivity is all we've got, believe or not. Also no color this time for extra serious dramatic effect

TDL: 100% Confirmed by no CC

Me: 100% Confirmed by role card

SJ: 80% guts Town for providing good reasonings and votes to town, if Mastermind he will actually win easy and I'd still MVP. Also imo if we lynch him and he flips town we lose: N3 rip TDL. D4 Judge do not target Hybrid. D5 2v2 GG unless miracle mayor

Hybrid: 100% null-read-but-townlean-by-doctrine, cf wall of text above. Still, if genuine town please build cases to help town understand you, don't just say "I posted it already you didn't saw" especially since you may have hinted things noobs couldn't catch. No more room for policy lynch thx to Vig
    Xramza: 80% Town, to my guts either genuine town play or very well crafted town cred. Hybrid, SCV, will need you to stop oneliners and build a real case of what I've missed if you want me to change my mind on this.
    Xramza meanwhile please feedback on what I think about Hybrid please

Unknown: Didn't like your latest contribution bro. Circle gets smaller, and lucky us are still alive by day 3 so I feel we've reached limits of noob shield. Just jumping on Hybrid train w/o explanation seems lazy play to me, if you think it's obvious please tell me why. Still I'd agree with most of your #1298 list. Please say more I really want to believe you genuine Town, today is critical.

SCVMurderer: Well that's true, it's a bit tunneling at this point. But sorry your overall behaviour is still scummy af (on a far bigger margin than Hybrid imo and even in form) to me, but not in the "2scum2scum" Hybrid type of way. Now Hybrid said Mesk said you town or something like that, I'd like a quote on that and a fairly builded defense may actually be able to change my mind on this. But afaik the only objective info Mesk had on you is you didn't target anyone that night. Judge being 99% confirmed at this point, understand why you're a prime candidate in my eyes and please explain how I'm wrong if you're actually citizen and actually care to give solid reasoning to daychat instead of irony deflect.

Mrtrophywife: You were on the edge of lynchpool for me by elimination but I guess that's not fair. 66% town objectively, more like 50% because paranoia levels increased this day and I still got that strange vibe about you. #1308 got a defensive vibe. Please fix it as I don't believe noob protection is relevant anymore when we made it to D3 alive. Same goes for Unknown & me

25. ISO #1375

Me ? Mayor? Dont make me laugh i d reveal d2 or d1 if that were to be case lul also check out my blackless nightless blah blaj gmae as well and see how i play scum therw. Cuz ofmthat i ve to act scummy

26. ISO #1376

Tbh it s 2 out of 3 chance imo
    Xramza unknown and mr trophy which i d rather not go eith mr trophy

27. ISO #1377

Tbh it s 2 out of 3 chance imo
    Xramza unknown and mr trophy which i d rather not go eith mr trophy
    Squirrel, stop saying things I agree with. You were supposed to be scum. And yes it's xramza judge and unknown triad. Maybe trophy over unknown but unknown contributes a lot less.

28. ISO #1378

@Scvmurderer @Hybrid here you go

Spoiler : Hybrid (hīˈbrĭd) (n): Something of mixed origin or composition. :

1/ Am I actually doing this?

Specimen Sample:

Let's start by the biased and incomplete meta I have on him so far: in signup thread I said I saw Hybrid as a strong player "???" game, and I still do. To analogy with Poker, granted RLVG was AA, Hybrid was 72o but still managed to get the most of his sole existence, using his own trash obvscum body to actually scumhunt, while managing to avoid being lynched and in the end take bullet for Town N2. I saw this as very strong play regardless of game result, and I still do. Still, keep in mind this love could actually be a bias. (when you read this SJ: /wink)

Could just be you trying him but I'm interpreting 50/50 read as a token of respect for his meta. Like he could be anything here.
    Also idk how he could really prove himself innocent in a trial at this point (inb4 Mayor Hybrid MVP), reverse of the medal for being GTO meta null read. A train on you could so easily happen at this point, sj ramza trophy lol everyone 'cept SCV and a part of me.
    As I'm lacking meta + game exp, I just stick to the basics and assuming he's an excellent player, gto null read + raw 2/3 chance of being town + own guts = town lean

I still think he has been a bit toxic to town D1, but still at least his shitposting stimulated day chat. Also still think his playstyle is inducing some chaos, but in the end I think his chaos have profited town just a (tiny, little) bit more than scum. Felt he became more serious at the start of d2. He DID post a lot of things and his non-fillers posts are hard to decrypt. Think fe the "Im asking host for SS of guest mafia" thing, he throws misleading things like that, but ultimately it's just a test.
    To keep it short, Hybrid would have been a fair policy lynch target D1 and an okay TDL kill, but remembering today is close to my-lo I believe he's not the most lynch worthy at this point. TDL & me as town seems to have passively and now actively ('til TDL speaks on this matter) acknowledged his playstyle as jestering Citizen #yolo #scumhunt #OnTheEdge.

Ultimately, if Hybrid is mastermind scum here, it would be so #yolo-in-your-face and so well self-carried win. Finally he can still just be Town Gvt, now maybe that would explain the scummy af way of playing, afterall why would Maf kill Hybrid when he's crafting so much chaos and actually seem to want to be lynchbait.

To finish, as reason is fading and feel part is becoming more important, let me state if we actually lynch Hybrid and he flips Cit, N3 Maf kills either SJ or TDL (either the last experienced fm town member or potential mastermind judge, or the laconic but 100% town safe TDL), and if Maf do the SJ choice and SJ flips town we're basically screwed.

1,5/ Interlude

While this wall was about Hybrid, there is still the possibility for SJ to be mastermind scum. If we lynch town Hybrid today and maf NK TDL, game will be a highway for a mastermind SJ considering no veteran players anymore. From that perspective that would also make sense from him to NK Mesk. With the scum team being Nawa as noob DH targeting MM N1, SJ mind bleeding during nightchat, then SJ busses Nawa D2 to confirm town cred. I guess D1 town cred was easy to gather.
    On the other hand SJ, considering all your insights, scumhunt and also your overall post style being so more town-friendly than Hybrid, at this point if you are The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised afterall you would have played it so perfect. Afaik you almost never got poked, remember some one-liners about it there and there but it was just lost in the shitstorm when on the other hand you made lot of sense and Otaku and Mesk mostly townread you if I remember correctly.
    Still, now you suggest to lynch Hybrid, darling understand my paranoia when I say it would be so convenient to you as scum mastermind to lynch Hybrid today to kill TDL tonight and opening the highway to win

2/ ...Yh because subjectivity is all we've got, believe or not. Also no color this time for extra serious dramatic effect

TDL: 100% Confirmed by no CC

Me: 100% Confirmed by role card

SJ: 80% guts Town for providing good reasonings and votes to town, if Mastermind he will actually win easy and I'd still MVP. Also imo if we lynch him and he flips town we lose: N3 rip TDL. D4 Judge do not target Hybrid. D5 2v2 GG unless miracle mayor

Hybrid: 100% null-read-but-townlean-by-doctrine, cf wall of text above. Still, if genuine town please build cases to help town understand you, don't just say "I posted it already you didn't saw" especially since you may have hinted things noobs couldn't catch. No more room for policy lynch thx to Vig
    Xramza: 80% Town, to my guts either genuine town play or very well crafted town cred. Hybrid, SCV, will need you to stop oneliners and build a real case of what I've missed if you want me to change my mind on this.
    Xramza meanwhile please feedback on what I think about Hybrid please

Unknown: Didn't like your latest contribution bro. Circle gets smaller, and lucky us are still alive by day 3 so I feel we've reached limits of noob shield. Just jumping on Hybrid train w/o explanation seems lazy play to me, if you think it's obvious please tell me why. Still I'd agree with most of your #1298 list. Please say more I really want to believe you genuine Town, today is critical.

SCVMurderer: Well that's true, it's a bit tunneling at this point. But sorry your overall behaviour is still scummy af (on a far bigger margin than Hybrid imo and even in form) to me, but not in the "2scum2scum" Hybrid type of way. Now Hybrid said Mesk said you town or something like that, I'd like a quote on that and a fairly builded defense may actually be able to change my mind on this. But afaik the only objective info Mesk had on you is you didn't target anyone that night. Judge being 99% confirmed at this point, understand why you're a prime candidate in my eyes and please explain how I'm wrong if you're actually citizen and actually care to give solid reasoning to daychat instead of irony deflect.

Mrtrophywife: You were on the edge of lynchpool for me by elimination but I guess that's not fair. 66% town objectively, more like 50% because paranoia levels increased this day and I still got that strange vibe about you. #1308 got a defensive vibe. Please fix it as I don't believe noob protection is relevant anymore when we made it to D3 alive. Same goes for Unknown & me
    C'mon Player. Yoirnjust gonna ignore xramza setting up his see ahead of time for when he courts? Don't put so much faith in xramza, Player. He's playing you.

Also, keep in mind that the first person with a lot of pressure put on them will likely cause a Judge ability even if they are not the Judge. This could also happen tomorrow, but beware that no matter who it is, someone will be framed when a bout of pressure is put on them.

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Gut reads on hybrid as town are because of the way he presents himself. He looks like he's literally asking to be lynched and that's why he never is. He's been doing things that advance the scum agenda all game, and for some reason him acknowledging it out loud has been a valid defense.

You're assuming he's an excellent player and not even considering what he's actually been trying to do all game under the forced visage of activity and shitposting. You don't have bad analysis but I really don't think that his presentation dismisses him as being scum as much as he's trying to force that. I obviously don't think Scv is a bad lynch either, but I would rather kill a Triad suspect than a judge because the town is in much less threat with only a judge left.

Quick comments here, will see if my vote needs to be switched to scv later

31. ISO #1381

Finally he can still just be Town Gvt, now maybe that would explain the scummy af way of playing, afterall why would Maf kill Hybrid when he's crafting so much chaos and actually seem to want to be lynchbait.
    And if he is town govt, fine, because this is not at all how I would expect someone like him to play a town govt. role, and if he planned to be scummy the whole game he knew he would be voted late game. I don't see the point of continuously being vitriolic as a town member when it doesn't produce reactions.

32. ISO #1382

Gut reads on hybrid as town are because of the way he presents himself. He looks like he's literally asking to be lynched and that's why he never is. He's been doing things that advance the scum agenda all game, and for some reason him acknowledging it out loud has been a valid defense.

You're assuming he's an excellent player and not even considering what he's actually been trying to do all game under the forced visage of activity and shitposting. You don't have bad analysis but I really don't think that his presentation dismisses him as being scum as much as he's trying to force that. I obviously don't think Scv is a bad lynch either, but I would rather kill a Triad suspect than a judge because the town is in much less threat with only a judge left.

Quick comments here, will see if my vote needs to be switched to scv later
    Hm, it feels like your bandwagoning with player. And of course ud like to get triad vs judge. YOUR THE CURRENT SUSP JUDGE.

If town really wants triad instead of judge I'll change my vote to dr unknown. But I'd like the judge first which is probably you.

33. ISO #1383

Hybrid seems like a very skilled player under the guise of a bad player, some reverse physiology thing- he constantly admits being suspicious but never gets questioned for it. Either I'm over thinking it or he'd playing some 4D chess on us.
    Right now there's no red flags for him, other than the time today when he analyzed all the alive players, he put himself as scum and bashed himself (???)
    You won't catch me voting for him unless something big happens.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

Judge is literally one kill one time. They can't kill two unless we let them. It's common sense to prioritize the nk role.

And i'll switch my vote to Scv then. We'll be killing the judge. People don't want to see red flags for hybrid even when I point all of them out I suppose.

-vote Scvmurderer

Might not be here rest of the day. Fantastic. My opinions and analysis are out if anyone wants to actually read them. I doubt anyone has, anyways

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

Also. Someone will probably expect a defense from me today and the only real way I could imagine to present that. Speaking from perspective

If i were judge, I would, like i was already last night as a town, be scared of dying, because I felt I overextended and that the scum would favor someone else over mesk given the then strong possibility that there was a town protective. I would have absolutely 100% called court between TDL and Mesk, because I would have preferred a guaranteed TPR lynch over the possibility that I die useless to a vig or, more likely to me, the mafia with the way i've played.

As a judge I'd also have no reason to start the trains, since the role itself has all of its potential in playing with reactions. Scv has gone from just causing chaos to bussing on the trains and, like I would be in the scenario, playing beside a strong face. From my vision, Scv is absolutely judge and, if he isn't, it feels more likely to me that the other scum hides between unknown/trophy. This applies the opposite way as well.

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

tbh, i m bored no one does nothing. @SuperJack doesn't matter who wins, just pick someone and i ll sheepeven if it s me that sfine, so few dialogues

41. ISO #1391

Also. Someone will probably expect a defense from me today and the only real way I could imagine to present that. Speaking from perspective

If i were judge, I would, like i was already last night as a town, be scared of dying, because I felt I overextended and that the scum would favor someone else over mesk given the then strong possibility that there was a town protective. I would have absolutely 100% called court between TDL and Mesk, because I would have preferred a guaranteed TPR lynch over the possibility that I die useless to a vig or, more likely to me, the mafia with the way i've played.

As a judge I'd also have no reason to start the trains, since the role itself has all of its potential in playing with reactions. Scv has gone from just causing chaos to bussing on the trains and, like I would be in the scenario, playing beside a strong face. From my vision, Scv is absolutely judge and, if he isn't, it feels more likely to me that the other scum hides between unknown/trophy. This applies the opposite way as well.
    Well at least you agree with unknown being triad.

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

tbh, i m bored no one does nothing. @SuperJack doesn't matter who wins, just pick someone and i ll sheepeven if it s me that sfine, so few dialogues
    Hm, tdl and sj been missing all day

44. ISO #1394

I agree no1 talks, I check this thing every hour or two and no1 ever posts ffs

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

I've just been procrastinating as fuck lol. I feel like if I don't pick I cant get it wrong
    Well your the one to break the stalemate, LET'S GO ALRDY

48. ISO #1398

omfg, piayer or sj just go on someone, i m fine if that s me i m bored af with those afk and not-so-much commentery players <.<

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

@Hybrid you didn't gave rationales for SCV being town afaik

C'mon Player. Yoirnjust gonna ignore xramza setting up his see ahead of time for when he courts? Don't put so much faith in xramza, Player. He's playing you.
    If that's the case, once again the lack of a constructed case + general behavior is saying otherwise. Lack of argumentation is actually hurting town. Discrete people today are getting more susp, too bad it's you could also say that about TDL when he's only confirmed town and shold lead town by this point

@xramza @SJ I still respect the "Hybrid must die" idea but really, the way I see it he and ramza are the only ones who tried to bring things to town D3. If it's him wifoming me/us with that stance like ramza suggested then so be it, town lack of rationales atm is scary enough to envision every scenario including mastermind SJ/xramza/hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    IMO triad> judge in my priorities. Judge as the ability to cause 2 town deaths if we slip up, triad only has 1.
    At this point we can't discriminate between scum, if you have something on your mind about how we should discriminate you should say

I've just been procrastinating as fuck lol. I feel like if I don't pick I cant get it wrong
    Well town is screwed then lol

/upd
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I personally kinda want to say it's xramza. Gut feeling. But I'm not sure if I should or not considering my poor decision last night. My rust is leaving me questioning.
    Ok bro. Don't know what to do at this point.

I'm actually a bit disgusted seeing myself leaving my vote on SCV but I must leave and vote and go to work in ~20mn, at this point I'm lost, SCV is still default gut choice but I can feel how it's dirty. Please help fast if I miss something