Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Re: S-FM 223: Cult of Zed

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Exactly, which is why I keep repeating my argument has nothing to do with self pres >.<

Honestly, FB lying down is pretty null.

And "Who's your pick from Stealth/Ika/FB"?! Seriously?! XD
    Yes, seriously.

You've tunneled on FB yesterday and today but your vote yesterday contradicts that.

The tunnel could be legit or convenient. Ika is bothering me and I feel like you haven't focused enough they're even though he pushes the same sort of convert hunt agenda you pushed FB for today.

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Yes, seriously.

You've tunneled on FB yesterday and today but your vote yesterday contradicts that.

The tunnel could be legit or convenient. Ika is bothering me and I feel like you haven't focused enough they're even though he pushes the same sort of convert hunt agenda you pushed FB for today.
    Okay, I prefer FB.

Notice I never said I scumread FB for pushing these trashy questions. They are a site-wide issue >.>

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Let's dooooooo this party peeeeople!!

Get pumped! We're still the majority and can still pull this off, we just need focus and interaction, let's go, let's go, let's go!

I'm here for maybe half an hour and then need bed.

Almost a whole day off tomorrow though \o/

@Gyrlander

If you're still here, what are your thoughts? Who's Town? Who's Scum?

Can you answer yesterday's questions pls?

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I suppose it would be you then. You're consistent on everyone's townreads (except quick) and I know you are experienced enough to hide as scum, as well as potentially lead a mislynch, which is where yzb falls short. If his passive demeanor were to change hard it would be considered scummy.
    @Stealthbomber16 - can you elaborate on the bold underlined? Is there a meta reason for this, or just your general theory?

Torn between tinfoil on both sides here.

Ftr first read through I thought this could be potential fearmongering on Stealth's part/discouraging confidence in yzb, but this reduces if it's backed with reasoning/meta.

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

I've never seen Gyr as scum. Do you think his play this game resembles past experiences of scum!gyr?
    I don't think it resembles towngyr.
    Can you share your perception of towngyr without damaging your chances of getting a read on gyr?
    He's usually a bit more stubborn. He won't flip flop. By now he should have a dedicated train and he should've been pushing it since like mid-day 1.
    Errrr

Are we talking about the same gyr???

I swear he's not the type to push people or be stubborn about his reads???
    You probably know him better than I do. I just remember that one game where we lynched ika day 1 and he tunneled silverwolf day 2.
    Ok, I've posted most of my issues with Gyr. FTR I still think he has scum equity but he's also possibly easy mislynch/low hanging fruit and there are inconsistencies here I want to clear up.

@Stealthbomber16 - What are you classing as 'flip flop' with Gyr? And does his progression on Mesk not fit the description of dedicated train?

@yzb25 - Gyr being stubborn about his Mesk reads is one of my issues. Voted possi-opportunistically after you (who he'd been previously voting for OMGUS/your PL push on him) D1 with no reasons, and followed it up with repeat vote D2 out the gate.

@Gyr - Can you explain your progression on Mesk each day?

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I can declare that I have NO idea. I would just random lynch at this point. Plus anyone could be converted so my reads of yesterday aren't valid.

Ewwww cultist games.
    Random lynch?
    This is either scummy excuse/avoidance or Town prematurely giving up.

The Town game I read of yours didn't have declarations like this, and it did have you giving opinions on others.

Are you caught up with the whole game here?
    Can you link me to a second Town game and a Scum game of yours pls?

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Dumb argument. I'm not going to have a back and forth with you over this.

I will just say Ika's tone seems a bit too abrasive for me to just hand him a town read for nothing.
    What are the differences if any between IkaTown and IkaScum for you?
    IIRC Ika said earlier that he reads you well. Is the reverse the same?

What do you make of the ALL CAPS outburst D1? Is abrasive an Ika-specific tell, or a general thing you read as scummy?

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    It is because a cl setup it's perfect to fall back on.

How about you give me something better then it's shit?

I mean litarly his entire read list he made there is an easy way to cult outside of it and push every lynch with no blame on himself. How about you address the points in full
    @ika
    AFAICT, these reads haven't developed since D1 - What are your thoughts on other players?

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Imma flop between yzb, fb and gyrlander for a bit today
    What seemed blindingly Town about me that game, to you?

FTR I think both yzb and FB had understandable reasons to doubt me, for all they don't equal me being scum.

You being so certain of my alignment is disconcerting.

Agree with the strategy of hunting for CL on re-read.
    This was @Quick . Can you answer the bold underlined?

24. ISO #674

None of the claim seemed natural for me.

The difficulty is deciding whether it was scummy, or whether there's validity in it coming from a Town perspective.

FB didn't treat it like a serious reaction test as far as I can tell, and that somewhat reduces the chance it's Towny, unless it's a specific meta thing for him.

(halp)?

Both yourself and @yzb25 unvoted him after his claim and that series of posts, and I still don't understand why.

Also, can you explain the contradiction with the bold 'the one post I really didn't like... .seemed natural' ?
    @Stealthbomber16

25. ISO #675

Yesterday I thought that my tone when I was town was incredible townie but now you vote me lmao

Anyway, you mentioned probably the two people that have the smallest content, while it is somehow a valid way of finding Bad people I think you should try to find people who are scummy no matter their contribution ;)))!););) O lbl
    FTR, my issues with you aren't related to low volume so much that the content in your low volume doesn't give me anything with which to read you Town.

Ika is town, Mesk is null leaning town now that she's participating in the conversation.

I do think she has quite the valid case against you, and if your rebuttal is going to be that she should look toward people who have contributed more then you've earned yourself a vote.
    -vote Gyrlander
    Agreed with SB on these, waiting for Stealth's elaboration on Gyr read compared to meta.

26. ISO #676

@Stealthbomber16 - can you elaborate on the bold underlined? Is there a meta reason for this, or just your general theory?

Torn between tinfoil on both sides here.

Ftr first read through I thought this could be potential fearmongering on Stealth's part/discouraging confidence in yzb, but this reduces if it's backed with reasoning/meta.
    I have not played enough games with yzb for a good meta read. My point is based solely off of his play so far in this game.

I can declare that I have NO idea. I would just random lynch at this point. Plus anyone could be converted so my reads of yesterday aren't valid.

Ewwww cultist games.
    Fuck, he's a cultist now.

Ok, I've posted most of my issues with Gyr. FTR I still think he has scum equity but he's also possibly easy mislynch/low hanging fruit and there are inconsistencies here I want to clear up.

@Stealthbomber16 - What are you classing as 'flip flop' with Gyr? And does his progression on Mesk not fit the description of dedicated train?

@yzb25 - Gyr being stubborn about his Mesk reads is one of my issues. Voted possi-opportunistically after you (who he'd been previously voting for OMGUS/your PL push on him) D1 with no reasons, and followed it up with repeat vote D2 out the gate.

@Gyr - Can you explain your progression on Mesk each day?
    I think that Gyr lacked a good train for a day and then began progressing mesk for reasons I stated the day before. In my experience, Gyr had his scumread day 1 and was tunneling her hardcore.

@Stealthbomber16

What leans/reads do you have on Ika and Mesk?
    I think ika is town and mesk is null leaning town.

None of the claim seemed natural for me.

The difficulty is deciding whether it was scummy, or whether there's validity in it coming from a Town perspective.

FB didn't treat it like a serious reaction test as far as I can tell, and that somewhat reduces the chance it's Towny, unless it's a specific meta thing for him.

(halp)?

Both yourself and @yzb25 unvoted him after his claim and that series of posts, and I still don't understand why.

Also, can you explain the contradiction with the bold 'the one post I really didn't like... .seemed natural' ?
    I explained it in the post but I will elaborate.

Every time I thought about FB over the night I was very cautious. When doing an ISO on his post, that post, which I previously denoted as scummy, I noticed had a 3 minute gap between it and the next one. I feel like 3 minutes is a fitting amount of time to go from this thread to the setup thread and do a quick readthrough to see what PR roles are in the setup.

Not knowing the setup before the game is scummy in its own right, but thats a topic for postgame.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #677

Yesterday I thought that my tone when I was town was incredible townie
    how the FUCK did i not notice this

28. ISO #678

Also: answering the Firebringer meta question that I forgot to address:

Firebringer claims PR no matter if he is a PR, Citizen, or scum. It's the truest definition of NAI there is anywhere.

29. ISO #679

My 3 year old cousins are in town this week so I may not be as active as I was day 1 or day 2. If I miss some of your questions, I'm sorry, but please do what Cass did and send them to me with a mention and I will answer them.

30. ISO #680

I really liked how FB posted because it just seemed like a natural town response, much like your townread on me, or to a lesser extent, ika. The one post that I really didn't like yesterday was the one where he supposedly went back to the setup to check to see what PR he just claimed. The time between him posting his PR claim and him saying "there are no PRs" was about 3 minutes, and to me that seems natural. But that's just one post, it may not convince you all the way.

Overall its just kind of a gut feeling, and the way he lead the mislynch on secondpassing may have been a mislynch but it was done in a balls deep fashion that no cult leader would do. Unless he was converted last night I seriously doubt fire is cult.

As for lynch candidate, I propose gyrlander with a backup option of mesk being a possible cultist.
    Full reads list at this point in the game
    Me
    ika

yzb
    firebringer
    cass

mesk
    quick
    gyrlander
    At this point I want a quick or gyrlander lynch and a mesk lynch would be alright, but I won't actively push it.
    @Stealthbomber16

Can you explain your progression on Quick, with examples? Looking at your ISO, after liking some of his earlier responses, you give no reason other than maybe it's his avatar (D1)/can't think of anything noteworthy he's done all game (D2)? I didn't initially get his emphasis on 3p but am less bothered by that now and D1 the only other thing really standing out is the push on the SP Matt-is-stealthbomber post, which is likely TWTBAW/didn't have scummy tone?

31. ISO #681

I have not played enough games with yzb for a good meta read. My point is based solely off of his play so far in this game.

I think that Gyr lacked a good train for a day and then began progressing mesk for reasons I stated the day before. In my experience, Gyr had his scumread day 1 and was tunneling her hardcore.

I explained it in the post but I will elaborate.

Every time I thought about FB over the night I was very cautious. When doing an ISO on his post, that post, which I previously denoted as scummy, I noticed had a 3 minute gap between it and the next one. I feel like 3 minutes is a fitting amount of time to go from this thread to the setup thread and do a quick readthrough to see what PR roles are in the setup.

Not knowing the setup before the game is scummy in its own right, but thats a topic for postgame.
    1. Ok Ok for meta, but <.< for suggesting that not being passive would be a bad thing
    2. Isn't that just what he's done here? (Tunneled Mesk)?
    3. You actually already answered the Ika Town/Mesk Null too. Sorry I should've just snipped to what I was still waiting on answers for, which was WHY didn't you like that post, if you read it as natural. Ok for the natural actually being related to the next post.
    4. And I'll totally talk to you about setup ignorance postgame

32. ISO #682

how the FUCK did i not notice this
    Also: answering the Firebringer meta question that I forgot to address:

Firebringer claims PR no matter if he is a PR, Citizen, or scum. It's the truest definition of NAI there is anywhere.
    1. Whyyyyyy would you bring this up now, instead of pressuring him for more reads???
    2. If FB claiming PR is 'the truest definition of NAI' why did you find it scummy?

And just out of sheer curiousity/for future reference/can discuss post game - is there a pattern to when he claims?

33. ISO #683

Ewwww cultist games.
    Err.. you signed up for this game. I assume you knew the setup when you joined. What is this about?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

34. ISO #684

What are the differences if any between IkaTown and IkaScum for you?
    IIRC Ika said earlier that he reads you well. Is the reverse the same?

What do you make of the ALL CAPS outburst D1? Is abrasive an Ika-specific tell, or a general thing you read as scummy?
    I don't have a lot of experience playing with Ika, but my general assumption is that he is typically more abrasive as Scum than as Town. I've played in one game where it was a tell for me when he was 3p and another where he was Town where he was just totally content to lurk and give minimal content. I look for when people's emotions run high when reading people. I know another guy off site who flips out when he is Town so its different for different people, but basically, emotions are really hard to fake and are usually outside the scope of how people approach the game when they are Scum or Town so if you can read the emotion, you can read the player. Here, I still haven't seen much from Ika that tells me he is Town.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

35. ISO #685

This was @Quick . Can you answer the bold underlined?
    I am not used to seeing people who have the amount of experience that you do to provide such legit new info with wall posts and the like as Scum. IDK about your Scum game, but you seem the type that is just obv Town when you are Town, so going based off that.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

36. ISO #686

IDK. I think you are Town. I am kinda undecided on FB. So, yeah, I think he is a better option than you because I am null reading him and I am Town reading you.

Remember what I said last game about you really only Scum hunting when you are Town? This post is a great example of that.
    @Quick - can you explain what you mean by the bold, and why you were Town reading Gyr before this?

37. ISO #687

Actually, I'm not ruling it out based on the same post.

Why is Ika Town and more importantly, Why the actual fuck is Mesk Town when she hasn't even post yet at this point in the day?

Complete BS. Either you don't have the experience to know what you are talking about or you are Scum.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

38. ISO #688

@Quick - can you explain what you mean by the bold, and why you were Town reading Gyr before this?
    What I know of Gyr is that all he does, like literally all he does as Scum is shit post. When he actually makes any effort at all to solve the game it really makes him looks incredibly Townie.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

39. ISO #689

I don't have a lot of experience playing with Ika, but my general assumption is that he is typically more abrasive as Scum than as Town. I've played in one game where it was a tell for me when he was 3p and another where he was Town where he was just totally content to lurk and give minimal content. I look for when people's emotions run high when reading people. I know another guy off site who flips out when he is Town so its different for different people, but basically, emotions are really hard to fake and are usually outside the scope of how people approach the game when they are Scum or Town so if you can read the emotion, you can read the player. Here, I still haven't seen much from Ika that tells me he is Town.
    So by this logic, the ALL CAPS rage of Ika's D1 would be truly emotional and hard to fake, or closer to his 3P play?

(Anyone?) It still strikes me as potentially OTT/fake/scummy but with people contradicting that with meta it's a o.O

I am not used to seeing people who have the amount of experience that you do to provide such legit new info with wall posts and the like as Scum. IDK about your Scum game, but you seem the type that is just obv Town when you are Town, so going based off that.
    Mehh. Point still stands that there are understandable reasons for sussing me if you don't have perfect info/do have a suspicious mind. It happens every game so you not questioning whether I'm sincere or not feels off.

How much experience do you have/how many games have you played?
    Are you usually more adept at finding Town or Scum?

40. ISO #690

What I know of Gyr is that all he does, like literally all he does as Scum is shit post. When he actually makes any effort at all to solve the game it really makes him looks incredibly Townie.
    I didn't get an 'incredibly Townie' vibe from the ISO of the other game, where he was Town, but I definitely got a 'not solving the game' vibe here, since D1. Why do you Town read him earlier here?

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

@Gyrlander

Spoiler : snip :
    What makes you say your play has been more towny this game?
    I don't have problem with you 'defending yourself, or casting votes'.

I do have problems with the facts that:
    - you've given EZTOWN reads - for use of gifs and a TR on you;
    - you haven't given reasons for your votes other than the one on yzb which was initially OMGUS - though I did like the reasoning of the afterthought, the fact it was an afterthought makes it more null for me;
    - you haven't pushed at players until Mesk - and that seems like an afterthought.
    - you moved from voting Yzb who had no other votes to JOINING him as 3rd on the Mesk train, with no elaboration or pushing of Mesk as scum before this.
    - you miss EoD and lord the 'I knew SP was Town' on return but
    - Don't elaborate on your thoughts wrt the whole player base

And then, in comparison with the other game, when you've been Town you
    - Focus more on scum reads/giving reasons why scum - and on more players
    - Give solid reasons for Town reads / not willing to lynch players
    - List full reads

So I have a problem with the differences

Can you:

Elaborate on why Mesk is your no. 1 lynch and answer earlier question on why you shifted to her from YZB?

Give a reads list so we know where your head is at; and

link me to another scum game pls?
    @Gyrlander ^ Q's

43. ISO #693

Have skimmed but probably don't have time to quote and reply to everything.

Off the top of my head.

@Stealthbomber16 can you explain your progression on Ika?/Mesk

How is Ika's CAPS OUTBURST enough to overrule the concern you had about his reads list and put him as top Town?

Why did you encourage Mesk to reconsider/don't you think Firebringer is a good lynch today? AFAICT the reason you've given is 'tone' ?

Spoiler : already answered :
    But you also contradicted, saying that one post you really didn't like felt natural?

Unless I've missed it you haven't answered the questions I had about that earlier?
    @Stealthbomber16

These too pls (if possible can you quote the original questions in reply?)

44. ISO #694

So by this logic, the ALL CAPS rage of Ika's D1 would be truly emotional and hard to fake, or closer to his 3P play?

(Anyone?) It still strikes me as potentially OTT/fake/scummy but with people contradicting that with meta it's a o.O
    Yeah, really don't know why people aren't listening to me on Ika read, I feel like I have proven myself on this site at this point. Last game I played here I was nominated twice for awards for that single game. That shows I at least don't suck at this game and people should be at least hearing me out.

Mehh. Point still stands that there are understandable reasons for sussing me if you don't have perfect info/do have a suspicious mind. It happens every game so you not questioning whether I'm sincere or not feels off.

How much experience do you have/how many games have you played?
    Are you usually more adept at finding Town or Scum?
    There are almost always reasons for Susing people, its cutting through the BS and getting to the stuff that actually tells if someone is Scum or Town. I have almost at minimum 3 times the experience that you have if you have played 20 games. I have 56(?) games completed. In my siggy you can see my wiki with almost all my experience with win rates and stuff.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

45. ISO #695

Yeah, really don't know why people aren't listening to me on Ika read, I feel like I have proven myself on this site at this point. Last game I played here I was nominated twice for awards for that single game. That shows I at least don't suck at this game and people should be at least hearing me out.

There are almost always reasons for Susing people, its cutting through the BS and getting to the stuff that actually tells if someone is Scum or Town. I have almost at minimum 3 times the experience that you have if you have played 20 games. I have 56(?) games completed. In my siggy you can see my wiki with almost all my experience with win rates and stuff.
    My wiki isn't in my sig, that's from another site.

Here's my wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...icketyQuickety
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

46. ISO #696

Yo, present. Not much time to quote posts, sorry.

Cass, you seem to be misunderstanding the FB case. I'm saying his reaction at the EOD1 was an emotional reaction to getting scumread on day 1 after all the past problems. It has nothing to do with self pres.

The whole bottom third of the wallpost was explaining the inconsistencies in a town!perspective of his mesk read and the scum!perspective of a mesk read. Your question is like reading the conclusion to an essay and asking "wait, where's the reasoning again?"

And yes, you do seem tired as fuck :P

I posted that thing about SB in case he got in here and started hardpushing a train off FB.
    Bite me on the being tired :P

I'm staying up too late again tonight, but ftr I reread and ok for the reasoning behind Mesk read, my problem was with calling it TMI.

I took FB's ALL CAPS EoD1 as more pushing through a lynch, which could've gone either way, and would've been pretty OTT for CL.
    And the point about self pres was that it would've been more scummy if it had been for self pres reasons, and that saying it was scummy otherwise is/was possi-reachy imo.

Do you have reads/Where are you at today?

47. ISO #697

My wiki isn't in my sig, that's from another site.

Here's my wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...icketyQuickety
    Can't tell if this is legit relevant or fluff, but will give you that you have more experience. Didn't see anything in skim of Wiki that says you prefer/are better at hunting for Town, but did see that you go on instinct, which this fits.

Gonna put your calling me Town at NAI for now and watch with popcorn.

What are your current reads?

48. ISO #698

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...221-Death-Note

This was my re-introductory game and I believe my first game with Gyr, this being my second.
    You're voting Gyr based on:

1) A town meta he doesn't actually have. In most games he plays very passive/quietly throughout the whole game.
    2) His lack of contribution. There is absolutely no correlation between contribution-levels and scummyness, and the droves of towns who get mislynched stand as testimony.
    Furthermore, Gyr is a heavily inconsistent player when it comes to motivation. Taking his most contribution-heavy towngame and comparing it to the mean towngame (this one) is obviously going to give you something off-looking.
    Quoting this for reference.

Sorry for rushing, need to get to bed.

@yzb25 My point wasn't contribution levels so much as no identifiable Town motive for what's been posted here. WHAT made/makes you so sure Gyr is Town?

49. ISO #699

Can't tell if this is legit relevant or fluff, but will give you that you have more experience. Didn't see anything in skim of Wiki that says you prefer/are better at hunting for Town, but did see that you go on instinct, which this fits.

Gonna put your calling me Town at NAI for now and watch with popcorn.

What are your current reads?
    Until every one checks in, hard to say. I will say that I feel good about a Scum lynch today. Reason for this is that we have the best shot at hitting Scum based on the numbers ie. 3v4. That said it is LyLo and if a single Town votes for Town then Scum can dive bomb and triple vote to end the game, so we have to be careful.

Why are you Scum reading me all the sudden? You say you are Null reading me but it seems like you are leaning Scum. What is different from my game across all three days (if you think there is a difference). Otherwise, why do you think I could be CL?

The reads I have are kinda jumbled atm. I am trying to Scum hunt to get a better idea on people. Really its up in the air since I see some pretty bad things on everyone who has posted in this game day. I still like Ika as Scum and that prolly isn't going away. It makes compromise lynch's hard to deal with since people were Town readin Ika for IDK what reason, they all seem like garbage reason to me. If Ika is CL, then he could literally have recruited anyone. IDK how Ika plays Scum and who he would chose, but I think he might go the unconventional route.

So top priority is see how people are reading Ika and get to the bottom of why. I will try and be more active this game day since its LyLo.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

50. ISO #700