missing a couple point restorations
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

missing a couple point restorations

brocksamson and now Tossangel

Tossangel is a donor but he had a point restoration somewhen but its not in the archive, same did brocksamson

multiple point restorations are missing and is making it difficult to report.

if i make a report on point restored people that are not in the archive then add it as i report if thats possible?

please fix.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: missing a couple point restorations

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    brocksamson and now Tossangel

Tossangel is a donor but he had a point restoration somewhen but its not in the archive, same did brocksamson

multiple point restorations are missing and is making it difficult to report.

if i make a report on point restored people that are not in the archive then add it as i report if thats possible?

please fix.
    Forgive me, but I find it hard to understand what you want to say here.
    Let's phrase it so that the mods will understand. Correct me if I have gotten what you wanted to say wrong.

Addressed to:
    Tossangel

Concern:
    Many people are missing point restorations.
    Do I make a one report and continue to add names to it?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Tossangel View Post
    Some things are logged in sections of the forum that are not visible to all users. I assure you myself and BrockSamson have legit banks. Thanks for looking out.
    not sure if troll or not.

restored banks means their achievements are missing
    a player with barely any achievements but 50 000 points and 2000+ games played tells us his bank has been edited and is most likely bank hacked. and when that occurs we goto the point restoration to find this player and when he's not there we assume he's a bank hacker and then we report him.

and so far tossangel and brocksamson +++ more players who has been point restored are not in the point restoration archive.

which makes it just annoying for me and others who report players.

and yes brocksamson's total points is legit but has bank file is not, and therefore people will report it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Forgive me, but I find it hard to understand what you want to say here.
    Let's phrase it so that the mods will understand. Correct me if I have gotten what you wanted to say wrong.

Addressed to:
    Tossangel

Concern:
    Many people are missing point restorations.
    Do I make a one report and continue to add names to it?
    let me put what i said in a nutshell cause its all there
    >Edited bank account
    >Goto forum, check point restoration archive
    >No find the point restore
    >Make a report of player
    >Report put to ignored sayin, Player was point restored
    >thanks for wasting our time.

update the point restoration list to fix.

6. ISO #6

Just report them, it's for the staff to look and see if they had a point restore, donation, etc. If you think something is not right with their bank, shoot a report. It's anonymous. Staff will update you if the person is legit.

Thanks for all you do <3
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #7

Just report them, it's for the staff to look and see if they had a point restore, donation, etc. If you think something is not right with their bank, shoot a report. It's anonymous. Staff will update you if the person is legit.

Thanks for all you do <3
    almost reported superjack bcus of his bank but turned out he had donated for 20k points. glad i asked before i reported.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    almost reported superjack bcus of his bank but turned out he had donated for 20k points. glad i asked before i reported.
    My point is though, reporting takes like 1 minute if that, if you are super concerned you can just report people.

They haven't kept a running tab of people, so for them to go backwards and add people to the list to help you and your request out would literally be very tedious for them...and I'll tell you, I was probably the only person on staff who would have taken that challenge on...so...yup just report people. They don't know they're being reported and staff can check that way.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

9. ISO #9

It;s also helpful to look for the 3 donor achievements. That helps you decide too.

I know it's donor, then patron, and benefactor.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #10

Thanks for all you do <3
    Exactly this.
    Not everything is public, because it doesn't always concern players. Players also don't need to be investigating other players. If you think someone has done something that is against the rules, just report it and we will do the work.

If you look at it this way: You come to the site, search up IDs, look for names, go to donor list, ask Staff questions. You could've easily posted the report in that amount of time, with much less effort.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11