• sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I guess i can let aamirius make it to night 1 and i van kill kenny n2 and lynch Aamirus day 2 and im cool with a mm lynch
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    You're always cool with my lynch... mind to explain why tho?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Jar jar speaks like what
    Is there a role called jar jar because I thought yall were referring to aamirus lol
    READ
    THE
    FUCKING
    SETUP
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #105

Ok so there's 10.5 hours left til EoD
    I'm good with a policy lynch today
    -vote Efekannn02
    Policy lynch for what exactly? Nothing fucking happened...

List of reads that is super likely to change because we have a bit more than 100 posts at EoD1, but using the few posts I have to read people......

MM!!!!!!
    Aamirus, idk he just feels like his town meta, and since there isn't much to townread people on atm he's my top town

Gyrlander, felt like he wanted to step in and start playing like a towny at some point, but it didn't happen... slight slight town lean on him

Hybrid, because he's low posting and not much useful, nor did he do anything AI as usual... so did most people lol, those people I will not include in the list for nothing.

Naz, slight scum lean? She doesn't feel as genuine as usual. This can maybe explain by the fact she's exhausted by her travel though lol. However, she starting saying I was scum when Kenny gave a counter argument to me (NOT a scumread, nor a good reason to scumread someone), and voted me. That was opportunistic.

Kenny, because trying to get shitposter role is OBVIOUSLY NOT PRO TOWN. When we called it out, he just stopped it without explaining why he did. Might be the most AI thing of the entire game lol.

6. ISO #106

No colors because I gtg :P

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Efekannn02 @Distorted @Grakylan
    I feel like Gyrlander and naz are scum.
    Thoughts?
    -vote Gyrlander

Tho I'd also gladly vote blink, seems like that'd be good for the town maybe.
    Why are you typing normal and why me and why gyrlander and why blink
    Why are there so many afks
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    READ
    THE
    FUCKING
    SETUP
    I'll read it tonight i'm so jetlagged and the setup is horrible to read on a phone ;_;
    & policy lynch because we need a lynch today because this setup is fucking insane and I would like it to be over sooner than later lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Hybrid fake-claimed nuclear bomb, had blink say the words, then changed his claim to lucifer and said he's gonna change his role tonight.
    @Marshmallow Marshall did you really read his posts and somehow miss that?
    I did read his posts. He said he was changing his role. He joked about the nuclear bomb, which is NAI. Claiming Lucifer is strange, and I'm not sure if I believe it. Lucifer would probably just shut up and possess people lol.

14. ISO #114

Why are you typing normal and why me and why gyrlander and why blink
    Why are there so many afks
    So many questions that I have. Even if I share a bit the views on naz, I would like you to explain, @Kenny .

15. ISO #115

I'll read it tonight i'm so jetlagged and the setup is horrible to read on a phone ;_;
    & policy lynch because we need a lynch today because this setup is fucking insane and I would like it to be over sooner than later lol
    Yeah I guessed you were busy lol. Will you be here correctly before EoD? I feel like you are needed for this game to advance now. But since noone's here but the HOST (...really?), I'll just keep my vote on Kenny and wait for answers.

16. ISO #116

Yeah I guessed you were busy lol. Will you be here correctly before EoD? I feel like you are needed for this game to advance now. But since noone's here but the HOST (...really?), I'll just keep my vote on Kenny and wait for answers.
    Going home from work soon, I'll be sitting at my laptop in an hour and I will probably be able to check in for the actual EoD. I think it's at 11p, im going to a fitness class and will be back home at 1030p..@.@

17. ISO #117

Going home from work soon, I'll be sitting at my laptop in an hour and I will probably be able to check in for the actual EoD. I think it's at 11p, im going to a fitness class and will be back home at 1030p..@.@
    Okay. I think I'll leave you alone for today because I dislike pushing people who are busy :P

@Kenny explain me why you tried to get 3rd degree shitposter and suddenly stopped when I called you out for it, then didn't explain why or even mention that you did that. That really looked like a caught scum. Maybe even a saymeep

18. ISO #118

Okay. I think I'll leave you alone for today because I dislike pushing people who are busy :P

@Kenny explain me why you tried to get 3rd degree shitposter and suddenly stopped when I called you out for it, then didn't explain why or even mention that you did that. That really looked like a caught scum. Maybe even a saymeep
    Still, if you got time to give your reads & thoughts on people and on the setup (and the strategy we should adopt, like lynch every day or not), please give them to us!

19. ISO #119

I think we should lynch every day. Why? Because there are so many roles with night actions that can fuck us over... The less we give time for bullshit to install, the better it is for Town.

20. ISO #120

I think we should lynch every day. Why? Because there are so many roles with night actions that can fuck us over... The less we give time for bullshit to install, the better it is for Town.
    exactly

i'm home now bout to check out the setup
    i think kenny is asleep, he lives in europe..ur the only one who stays up backwards times lol

21. ISO #121

LOL random OoO omfg
    please lynch everyday this game is chaös

i bet there is at least 3 evil factions

after ctrl+f "letter" in the setup, as obvious to everyone else, kenny was obviously going for the 3rd degreeshitposter since he kept posting degrees celcius..
    idk how anyone would have the patience to get that role tho 3 days straight lmfao i'm sure someone would lynch them before they got there

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

exactly

i'm home now bout to check out the setup
    i think kenny is asleep, he lives in europe..ur the only one who stays up backwards times lol
    Yeah yeah ik I'm a weirdo... lol

I like this avatar. Well, until I saw that it was NAKED.... like completly. Please tell me Fred didn't give you an avatar that breaks the rules XD

25. ISO #125

LOL random OoO omfg
    please lynch everyday this game is chaös

i bet there is at least 3 evil factions

after ctrl+f "letter" in the setup, as obvious to everyone else, kenny was obviously going for the 3rd degreeshitposter since he kept posting degrees celcius..
    idk how anyone would have the patience to get that role tho 3 days straight lmfao i'm sure someone would lynch them before they got there
    Potential slip?

Yeah kenny did that lol

Which alignment are u :P

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I potato troll you I town do not dead me im green side ok?
    Explain me why we should trust you. Also what's your opinion on lynching every day?

tbh this should have been mandatory lynch, and so should be most setups

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Potential slip?

Yeah kenny did that lol

Which alignment are u :P
    im town u nerd
    and no i finally fixed my avatar
    LOOK AT THE TIDDIES

We don't even know if the scum team has the ability to kill.
    Why should we lynch someone then?
    we explained like 4 different reasons

29. ISO #129

Gyrlander has posted 7 times so far and none of those posts seemed like they'd help advancing any kinds of discussions. @Marshmallow Marshall can you please explain how you got the feeling he's playing like a townie?
    I don't think I was trying to get 3rd °C sht pst btw.
    Getting that role requires one to post in that manner for 3 whole forum days and more than half the people here have 7 or less posts. @Marshmallow Marshall I'd like to know why you're scumpainting me that way though. I am townreading you.

30. ISO #130

Random OoO, multiple evil factions, lots of possible killing roles are the reasons you gave.
    So how do any of those reasons give evils an advantage by not lynching?
    Isn't what you said basically the town potentially has a lot of killers, evils might not know each other and there might be more evils than townies?

31. ISO #131

Random OoO, multiple evil factions, lots of possible killing roles are the reasons you gave.
    Isn't what you said basically the town potentially has a lot of killers, evils might not know each other and there might be more evils than townies?
    it says more town than evil in the setup

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

In all seriousness though, we don’t know shit about the setup. Lynching D1 is usually good because even if you kill a town it usually gives you info about shared alignments (where otherwise you have nothing to go off of). In this case, though, with most people afk it doesn’t look like that will be possible (we’d need to get multiple people up to L-2 or L-1 to see how they and their potential teammates might act.... but it doesn’t look like we will get anybody voted up today so rip.

As MM often says, this is supposed to be a game about reasoning and logical deduction. With no clue what the roles/alignments are, leaving the fate of the game up to whatever the heck happens at night is pretty iffy. I’d prefer to lynch somebody for the sake of at least having some concrete info.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Every single player in this setup can do something at night and whether he does that or decides to reroll instead tells us a lot about their motives.
    If we don't lynch we will, no matter who we would've voted for, have 1 more person to get information from tomorrow.
    I believe it's best to make use of nights as much as possible and see how people handle what they get, instead of preventing that from happening.
    A kill from a vigi gives the town more information than a random lynch, too.

40. ISO #140

a random lynch, too.
    Vig shoots whoever he wants randomly.

A normal D1 lynch is not random - we vote multiple different people up (admittedly THAT part is random) to L-2 or L-1 and gauge their reaction to the pressure. You can also see if anybody is protecting them and trying to push the vote away from them. After we’ve tried multiple people like this then everyone has to make a decision during the EOD scramble for who to lynch. The EOD scramble to lynch 1 out of 3 possible targets usually gives the most alignment indicative info in the entire game.

I will give you that given at most 1/4 of the lobby is probably going to show up for EOD, the scenario I’ve described is not going to happen at all. It’s pretty obvious nobody is getting lynched today. Still, hopefully we will be able to have more activity tomorrow and then we can actually play the game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

41. ISO #141

Explain me why we should trust you. Also what's your opinion on lynching every day?

tbh this should have been mandatory lynch, and so should be most setups
    because dat match is soooo unpredictable the solution is love and hate and not clues and knowledge
    im some idk what green job
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Every single player in this setup can do something at night and whether he does that or decides to reroll instead tells us a lot about their motives.
    If we don't lynch we will, no matter who we would've voted for, have 1 more person to get information from tomorrow.
    I believe it's best to make use of nights as much as possible and see how people handle what they get, instead of preventing that from happening.
    A kill from a vigi gives the town more information than a random lynch, too.
    bruh , the only people that make use of nights are SCUM ur basically admitting ur scum in this post wtf. town controls day with lynch..
    -vote kenny

i hate that i have to lynch u instead of the policy lynches

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    me green me got job random that is jobbed by someone else actually but me not gotten jobbed by him cause job is random me green me trust pls love me
    nvm
    -vote efekannn02

policy...

45. ISO #145

@Stealthbomber16

Can you change the EOD time for future days to be a bit earlier? 11pm Eastern is the middle of the night for our EU players which kind of ruins the normal EOD cadence
    Alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #146

We don't even know if the scum team has the ability to kill.
    Why should we lynch someone then?
    Because the scum team might also have 3 kills. There are too many roles that can fuck us over. PLUS, people can ask for a ROLE CHANGE. Meaning that the scum team could just role change ad infinitum until they all get killing roles.

47. ISO #147

im town u nerd
    and no i finally fixed my avatar
    LOOK AT THE TIDDIES

we explained like 4 different reasons
    ... the titties are the problem tho. I think that's not allowed by the site rules, you should change it asap

48. ISO #148

Gyrlander has posted 7 times so far and none of those posts seemed like they'd help advancing any kinds of discussions. @Marshmallow Marshall can you please explain how you got the feeling he's playing like a townie?
    I don't think I was trying to get 3rd °C sht pst btw.
    Getting that role requires one to post in that manner for 3 whole forum days and more than half the people here have 7 or less posts. @Marshmallow Marshall I'd like to know why you're scumpainting me that way though. I am townreading you.
    I felt he WANTED to get in and help, but noone was there out of me, who was sleepy soooooo he got off.

I think I have explained this already... You tried to do it. And now you deny it. What were you trying to accomplish, then? I don't buy it, because this typing manner NEVER HAPPENS, and when it happens, it's when there's a role that requires it. Soooooooo................
    -vote Kenny
    (ik i had already voted u but I re-vote you!!!)

I don't "scum paint" you. I scum READ you. Reasons: The 3 letters words, the fact that you deny wanting to get that role, the fact that you want to skip days (for reasons previously explained and established, it is anti-town).

49. ISO #149

Vig shoots whoever he wants randomly.

A normal D1 lynch is not random - we vote multiple different people up (admittedly THAT part is random) to L-2 or L-1 and gauge their reaction to the pressure. You can also see if anybody is protecting them and trying to push the vote away from them. After we’ve tried multiple people like this then everyone has to make a decision during the EOD scramble for who to lynch. The EOD scramble to lynch 1 out of 3 possible targets usually gives the most alignment indicative info in the entire game.

I will give you that given at most 1/4 of the lobby is probably going to show up for EOD, the scenario I’ve described is not going to happen at all. It’s pretty obvious nobody is getting lynched today. Still, hopefully we will be able to have more activity tomorrow and then we can actually play the game
    Sadly you're right... This is really sad. It feels like the site actually died suddenly

50. ISO #150

And re-roll. Re-roll is very important. If we give scum time to re-roll until they get killing roles, we could end up with something like 3 scum KPN, which would be horribly bad, obviously. Even 2 KPN would be bad. And we don't know if scum ALREADY have that.

The town having a lot of killers (potentially) is useless for now because we can't form a killing consensus or anything, which would make the kill random, which is bad. It doesn't really matter for now tbh. Evils know eachother unless they are on separate factions. There might even be a CULT. There's also the Hitler role... lmao. There are more townies than evils for sure, that was guaranteed by host, I don't remember where though. With all of those reasons, we must lynch every day. Sadly without everyone on it'll be hard.