User Tag List

Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3757
  1. ISO #2951

2. ISO #2952
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    See look I have fun solving mafia games, and idk what this is anymore, so at this point I don't care if I win or lose, just saying I'm also super busy preparing for a trip, so ya

Lynch MM and see what happens
    What prompted this comment?

3. ISO #2953

4. ISO #2954

5. ISO #2955

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957
    Ganelon

@blinkskater if we all agree to lynch MM today and shoot Wiisp tonight, would you fast forward the game?

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    lol this is worse than my shitpost
    why? it’s happened before in games

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

12. ISO #2962
    Ganelon

ah okay, my bad
    yah I see what you mean

13. ISO #2963

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why do you think everyone is telling the truth?
    Idk, mostly because Chicago had a varying degrees of like neutral town, evil town, good town

We are still always lynching MM here

I don't think any has made shit up this game iin a malicious way, outside MM, who lied about his gender

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall if I were to claim crier, would you Cc?

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

19. ISO #2969

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Morning Everyone. I Have An Idea On How To Win This Game For Town.. We Can Lynch Otakudweeb69 So The Executioner Can Get The Win.. I Can Jail Frinckles Since He Is Night Immune Supposed GF. Naz Kills MM? Any Other Plan Is A Promised Town Loose.
    So That's My Plan And Its All I Can Come Up With. To Logically See Town Win This.

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

22. ISO #2972
    Ganelon

Morning Everyone. I Have An Idea On How To Win This Game For Town.. We Can Lynch Otakudweeb69 So The Executioner Can Get The Win.. I Can Jail Frinckles Since He Is Night Immune Supposed GF. Naz Kills MM? Any Other Plan Is A Promised Town Loose.
    Did you not say you would be dying today?

23. ISO #2973

24. ISO #2974
    Ganelon

You claimed it and retracted it almost immediately?

25. ISO #2975

26. ISO #2976

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Tell me about it. I just rode the Metro from Spring to Bellaire for work.
    Oh hell no
    why would u
    live in spring
    but work in bellaire

i made my fiance move to spring branch & commute to Pasadena tho
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #2979

I thought you were dying today?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

30. ISO #2980

31. ISO #2981

I don't recommend jailing me.

32. ISO #2982

33. ISO #2983

34. ISO #2984
    Ganelon

Light, would you be so kind as to provide us with your wincon?

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986
    Ganelon

you think it's a Frinckles/otakud team? that would mean my PoE wasn't a complete piece of shit

37. ISO #2987
    Ganelon

oh nvm I didn't read light's post
    also, there's no way I'm lynching otakud just for the exe win

38. ISO #2988

1 mention, gonna check

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall if I were to claim crier, would you Cc?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #2989

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    See look I have fun solving mafia games, and idk what this is anymore, so at this point I don't care if I win or lose, just saying I'm also super busy preparing for a trip, so ya

Lynch MM and see what happens
    Uuuuuh ok, so basically "Yeah no I'm busy just lynch MM because some guy claims his daychat is for females"?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #2990

Oh You Are Going To Get Jailed And MM Is Getting Shot No And Ifs Or Buts About It..
    I'm getting shot...? Unless someone is crazy enough to give you a gun, I don't think so lmao. If we lynch Otakud, I'll basically be confirmed not-the-team-he-is-part-of.

41. ISO #2991
    Ganelon

MM, explain yourself, you claim your name is John Baker (a male name), and yet at the same time, you confirm that you are indeed part of a day chat?

42. ISO #2992

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM, explain yourself, you claim your name is John Baker (a male name), and yet at the same time, you confirm that you are indeed part of a day chat?
    Yes. I don't see how that is incompatible. The only issue here is that Otakud is claiming only women can get in, for some reason... which is in no way verifiable. That's the ONLY THING he did. I don't understand how y'all are going crazy at me instead of Otakud, seriously....

43. ISO #2993

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes. I don't see how that is incompatible. The only issue here is that Otakud is claiming only women can get in, for some reason... which is in no way verifiable. That's the ONLY THING he did. I don't understand how y'all are going crazy at me instead of Otakud, seriously....
    have you ever seen a mafia player that could create day chats?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #2994

45. ISO #2995

Hmm, I fear mafia might be wanting me, though... I'm not going to claim now, but all I'm going to say is that I don't have a gun to shoot people. No, I'm not Vigilante, don't kill me mafia pls lol. Also, I'm an old man, and my wife died twelve years ago.
    if you're a citizen, why did you avoid claiming your name out of fear mafia may be wanting you?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

46. ISO #2996
    Ganelon

It’s because Otakud claimed to be able to open a night chat on D2 and his flavor fits his role. As well as aamirus’. Your flavour is inconsistent because you claim to be a former sheriff, and don’t seem to have any specific ability; nor are you mentioned in anyone else’s role card (not even in mine). 1

Secondly, it doesn’t seem likely Otakud would just reveal with this kind of info at MyLo to mislynch you

47. ISO #2997

ur right its not verifiable, but he claimed it from the start, which makes it at least more "believable", and I already had a town read on him based off his entrance anyways

also #2989 is literally just shading me, MM
    like ya I am busy, but this is more than what you are stating
    @aamirus
    Idk what you are arguing. ive seen mafia have a neighborize ability before

48. ISO #2998
    Ganelon

Lastly, Otakud said he could confirm himself as town (obviously he can’t). I don’t see him saying that as scum ever

49. ISO #2999

have you ever seen a mafia player that could create day chats?
    S-FM 246 : Which witch is which
    Earthbinder (Architect)
    During the day you may target 2 people, giving them a private night chat the following night.
    You have access to this night chat.
    You cannot post in it unless you are one of the 2 people.

Yes, AT LEAST that one. It was also possible in Auckmid's Small-Town setup, iirc. I probably forgot other iterations it's a 100% legit role, but it only works if the setup is hidden, or if alignments aren't assigned to roles before game starts. Or if you're a crazy person like SJ who decided to fill the game with communication heavy roles and ended up having the less communication-y game I've ever seen lol.

~~

I didn't want to claim my name because I wanted to shield TPRs lol. I hinted to being sheriff early on hoping scum would kill me, since I wasn't so useful. I had my entire rolecard info paraphrased in my lw (and still do) so nothing would have been lost there.

50. ISO #3000
    Ganelon

my reads were shallow as fuck this game daaaaamn