S-FM 258: Instant Mafia - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #151
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Are you seriouz? Give scum 48 hours to strategize? Anf leave only 24 houra of discussion ? Where people can never seem to get on at the same time? In a ONE LYNCH GAME? seriously i dont understand how your brain works but you are a nice guy m8 so i politely scumread you
    Scum aren't the only ones who strategise fam

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153
    Ganelon

But dude if everyone sits around and doesnt claim whats the point of playing this game....
    I'm not saying we SHOULDN'T claim, just that we shouldn't do it this early. I don't see the point.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Well you’re either tpr or scum imo. No reason a citizen would be this hesitant to role claim.

Also never said wifom is a scum word.

I think finding out the tpr forces the scum to make a decision. Also, it gives us a town block.

Say there’s a mayor and sheriff. Sheriff knows who one citizen is. That gives us 3 town confirm block, then we have less to sort through to find scum.

I’m usually against early role claims but in a set up like this it helps to have town to have more of the puzzle pieces early.
    This actually makes sense, and it scares me that i agree with you, becauae i know how manipulative you can be but if i agree you get town points not scum points

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156
    Ganelon

Ok, maybe we should claim 12 hours after the Lynch phase has started - I can see your point. But I still don't think claiming right off the bat is a good thing

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

And what if I was?

You think highly of yourself
    Intetesting, i think personallity wise you and I are quite full of ourselves PTB :P not saying it in a bad way and there is no room for aamirus in this equation she had 1 GG now im about to show her whose boss

9. ISO #159
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Who bets that MM will change his claim by the end of the game, tho?
    This looks like something a scum would say.

10. ISO #160
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    let me guess you said bad kind because you are planning to be evil this game even though you aint mafia
    Also I would like to add that Efekannn is a strong town read for me atm

11. ISO #161
    Ganelon

I politely say that you are wrong here they way this instant mafia game works imo here is we all need to claim our roles, and then discuss them because thats how we are going to instantly narrow down our suspect pool.
    In that event, I am Citizen. I can't say I completely agree with this but, what the hell. It sure beats anything else. I will not change my claim.

12. ISO #162

I don’t get it. You keep saying not to go off of host meta but asking her these questions is essentially trying to get her to clarify the role setup. It’s entirely possible for 6 mayors if naz wanted to do that, it’s literally up to her discretion what the 6 town roles are.
    No. Speculating about what the host might want to do, or might not want to do, is bad. But ASKING the host to get CONFIRMED clarification is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #163

I politely say that you are wrong here they way this instant mafia game works imo here is we all need to claim our roles, and then discuss them because thats how we are going to instantly narrow down our suspect pool.
    ^^ exactly. I believe Mag is town though. And you too :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    (this is quoting PTB btw)

I think this may be real...
    Uh? I mean, it's definetly a possibility, but not more or less possible among others atm.

but, this could potentially be a big scum slip..... 'all mafia pairs' doesnt say 'we are all town'.
    You see, this is the second post of that kind, speculating and maybe he 1% slipped, that you post. He was saying "I'm mafia" in that post. You usually don't go on this kind of stuff as town.

wait, @aamirus roles were hand selected? if so I believe blink and PTB would have been thrown on a scum team as a troll.
    Gotta ask this if it wasn't already asked. But again... this is speculation, and right after you vote PTB. Wtf distorted lol.

How come no vote with your accusation?
    I agree, but Aamirus doesn't tend to put votes everywhere. So I'm not sure it's AI.

opportunistic?? =P
    ok

i agree with this - get all possible information out in the open to discuss asap.
    Indeed.
    so; we have stealth, MM, aamirus, blink, PTB that have claimed mafia so far. @blinkskater didnt u want a roleclaim and u havnt started it yet?
    I didn't claim mafia though? lol.... also blink ALWAYS does that and you never even mention it....
    Teal

15. ISO #165

this is ofc, under the assumption that host assigned all roles (which seems to be implied throughout this games) - @Marshmallow Marshall do u know if this is random generated or host decided?
    Ask host lol how would I know

16. ISO #166

@naz I just wanna say I absolutely LOVE the color you picked for my name btw.
    😘😘😘
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #167

So far we have 4 cit claims and no TPR claims... And in this setup i do not see any reason to lie about your role unless you are mafia of course? Or is it easier to just say your mafia?
    I believe at least 1 mafia claimed mafia. Lol. @Distorted You said you were for a roleclaim. Claim a role.

18. ISO #168

Well. I think we found the real SCUM.

GG gut reading distorted as scum. He fell for my bait, he's trying to push a fake scum claim as actual truth and trying to read into host meta and other bullshit to push the narrative.

This scum knows a real scum when he sees it.
    But it could be you faking that, pulling a huge WIFOM... I know you are able to do it, so yeah. But honestly, I don't see a world where both of you are scum. Nor blink + disto.

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What the fuck, don't reveal roles this soon, and I'm not falling into your trap of outing myself as TPR/non-TPR.

Revealing roles THIS soon means we'll leave ourselves vulnerable attack. I suggest we wait. There'sreasons for scum to claim roles other than citizen, and by not claiming yet we're keeping the WIFOM alive. They won't know which roles to claim if we don't claim shit. I suggest we do claim, but not yet - I think it's a better idea to have an open-role claim at the 48 hour mark.
    But why in the world would you want to keep the WIFOM alive in a no-factional-kill setup?!!! C L A I M S O M E T H I N G . Stop waiting for your scummate.

20. ISO #170

There is no “attack” it’s a one vote game. Tpr claims help to win the game as it gives us someone to lead and it could leave a potential cc forcing us to use interactions / have a Definite target to push.

Your hesitation sounds like scum trying to figure out if it’s better to claim tpr or blend in with the citizens
    I believe scum wouldn't push a town strategy that could get them down THIS hard while some people are pushing against it.

21. ISO #171

Ok, have it your way. Let's say everyone role-claims this very instant. Let's also say that the MAYOR role-claims. Insofar as the Mayor doesn't care if he is scum read, he will play more scummily than most people will. Which will cause us to push him, which will force him to reveal his role. I just don't think revealing one's role this soon is a good idea. WIFOM isn't merely a Scum sword, it's also a town Sword. There are multiple reasons for town not to reveal their roles right off the bat, all of which involve tactics. Cue the Sheriff - you don't need to reveal yourself as Sheriff. Not immediately, anyway.
    3 possibilities: you're mayor, you're scum or you're really bad. Claim a role, or reveal as mayor MAYOR SHOULD REVEAL BY THE WAY. Maybe lay a trap to see who reacts, then reveal. But don't wait too long, if you exist.

22. ISO #172

Cuz I didn’t Know if I could vote before the 24 hour lynch free period was over
    Here have this:
    -vote Distorted
    Oh. That's a valid thing :P

23. ISO #173

Slow your role.

You had one good game. Don’t let it go to your head mate.

<------ your face atm.

24. ISO #174

And what if I was?

You think highly of yourself
    Wtf is that discredit??? I would say this is close of being totally mean, INFAMOUS.

25. ISO #175

Cool and when we Lynch you and if you flip town you can enjoy your ban for game throw. And if you flip scum you can enjoy your ban for game throw

still a good claim?
    I believe we can start thinking about who could be PTB's partner.
    -vote powersthatbe

26. ISO #176

Aaamirus might be playing a double wifom strategy: in the jester game she claimed jester hardcore and was actually town. Perhaps she’s hoping people will meta game her and think because she’s doing the same thing here that she’s actually town when she’s really scum.

Also her piss poor attempt to “paint” me and distorted as a potential team is interesting since I was pushing him and mogorth.

Two potentials

1. Wants to shift convo from tpr to undermining me and thinking by insulting my “strategy” in hopes that it was real and I would explode thus she could meta game me and try to paint me as scum or just in hopes to undermine me. And again shift focus.
    2. She’s with distorted and realizes he’s playing obvious scum again just like last game and is trying to protect him by subtly undermining me.

0 town motivation from her atm. Discuss minions.
    ....painting ceremony?

27. ISO #177

My post I was typing as you posted yours. I didn't know you posted it when I hit submit. And if you look at the highlighted sections, you did exactly what I said you'd do. Claim I was being emotional as a means to undermine me and my playing.

Too bad it wont work.

I'd laugh really hard if you did all this and I just revealed as mayor. I wish I was mayor so I could do that.
    I don’t really see how the quotes match up here. You said I would insult your strategy to undermine you but all I did was point out that you were getting defensive just like you did last time.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #178

I was lynched as purple masquerader in the first masquerad madness because people didn’t like my rp seven tho I found scum day 1 haha.
    Me thinks thou art not the real PTB. Thou art a simple servant of thy scum intents.

29. ISO #179

(this is quoting PTB btw)

I think this may be real...

but, this could potentially be a big scum slip..... 'all mafia pairs' doesnt say 'we are all town'.

wait, @aamirus roles were hand selected? if so I believe blink and PTB would have been thrown on a scum team as a troll.

How come no vote with your accusation?

opportunistic?? =P

i agree with this - get all possible information out in the open to discuss asap.

so; we have stealth, MM, aamirus, blink, PTB that have claimed mafia so far. @blinkskater didnt u want a roleclaim and u havnt started it yet?
    -vote Distorted

This is some newbie level shit and I'm really upset if you are actually scum.

Still reading, just thought I'd place a vote because this post is literally the hottest of garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #180

Actually if you go and read that game, I had a brilliant strategy to win it. However someone coughblinkcough wouldn't vote who we wanted to vote. And I wanted the game to be over so I just voted hybrid blindly hoping he was town.

Again, not to rehash it, but we had enough votes to lynch the obvious town, but again, not everyone coughblinkcough would vote with us because he inherently scum read me.

I cannot control how people read me, is my point.

I do find it interesting that you're trying to pin that loss on me though. I believe this is another attempt to get into my emotional being to think you can unravel me.

But let me assure you, all attempts will end with you feeling frustrated and nothing. Like all of my sexual partners.

Please note: I am not throwing shade at blink. Thems are the facts and everyone can go back and read the game and see, I wanted to lynch MM. My impatience got the best of me in the end.
    My point in mentioning that was to show you that you’re not always right or the ultimate player, which was in direct response to you essentially saying that you were

31. ISO #181

Ok I'm out of here, mostly because I need a shower. Secondly because Aamirus is not fun when she's out of her depth. Third because I scared magoroth away. And finally, I need some lunch.

Peace out bitches. Digest our interactions carefully.
    That being said, while still rude as usual, you seem a lot less on the defensive with these last three posts, so perhaps you’re not scum (or you learned to control yourself)

32. ISO #182

Ok I'm out of here, mostly because I need a shower. Secondly because Aamirus is not fun when she's out of her depth. Third because I scared magoroth away. And finally, I need some lunch.

Peace out bitches. Digest our interactions carefully.
    The only bitch here is you, BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH. DIE DIE DIE

33. ISO #183

Are you seriouz? Give scum 48 hours to strategize? Anf leave only 24 houra of discussion ? Where people can never seem to get on at the same time? In a ONE LYNCH GAME? seriously i dont understand how your brain works but you are a nice guy m8 so i politely scumread you
    For once I agree with you blink :P (youre confirmed scum)

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Ok, maybe we should claim 12 hours after the Lynch phase has started - I can see your point. But I still don't think claiming right off the bat is a good thing
    BUUUUUUUUUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Intetesting, i think personallity wise you and I are quite full of ourselves PTB :P not saying it in a bad way and there is no room for aamirus in this equation she had 1 GG now im about to show her whose boss
    Oh, I AM quite full of myself too

38. ISO #188

My point in mentioning that was to show you that you’re not always right or the ultimate player, which was in direct response to you essentially saying that you were
    Tbh here ive learned to let ppl think what they want about themselves and dont attack them for it just let them be, i used to have unrest in the force turmoil some would say but if you accept the force you will see that others will be how they be even if they have powers that be.... Tbh it seems like you are trying to make ptb seem scummy

39. ISO #189

Nope lol. It's just that I switch my claims quite often :P not this game though.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I'll be surprised if it's not PTB or Distorted, but it's not both.

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I believe scum wouldn't push a town strategy that could get them down THIS hard while some people are pushing against it.
    But someone said last game something that seems true, whoever gets pushed the most at the start of D1 never tends to get lynched, so maybe it’s a good strat to get heat on yourself early

45. ISO #195

Thats litetally impossible and not logical
    False. Black Flag Nightless is literally that, and it's very logical. It's the essence of Mafia :P

46. ISO #196

So far we have 4 cit claims and no TPR claims... And in this setup i do not see any reason to lie about your role unless you are mafia of course? Or is it easier to just say your mafia?
    i claimed maf

See, this man gets it
    if there is a solo mason you should claim citizen

Ok, have it your way. Let's say everyone role-claims this very instant. Let's also say that the MAYOR role-claims. Insofar as the Mayor doesn't care if he is scum read, he will play more scummily than most people will. Which will cause us to push him, which will force him to reveal his role. I just don't think revealing one's role this soon is a good idea. WIFOM isn't merely a Scum sword, it's also a town Sword. There are multiple reasons for town not to reveal their roles right off the bat, all of which involve tactics. Cue the Sheriff - you don't need to reveal yourself as Sheriff. Not immediately, anyway.
    This is bad logic. You're stretching really far for this.

Uh oh... you’re getting upset when slightly pushed again, just like you did when you were mafia last game...
    -vote PowersThatBe
    META
    E
    T
    A

PTB won't make the same mistake twice in rapid succession.

This post catches my eye in a bad way that I can't really formulate into words.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

But someone said last game something that seems true, whoever gets pushed the most at the start of D1 never tends to get lynched, so maybe it’s a good strat to get heat on yourself early
    This is something distorted would say, and something i happen to agree with in a nornal game, this game is one lynch therefore its not in the same aspect because we only have one day

49. ISO #199

Thats litetally impossible and not logical
    No. That is literally possible. Because that's how D1 and nightless lynches work. You were IN a nightless setup days ago. This rubs me the wrong way.

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I'll be surprised if it's not PTB or Distorted, but it's not both.
    Want to move over to Distorted with me?