Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 3757
  1. ISO #1751
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I am The Town Sheriff I came to the saloon to find robbers
    Trust is a hard thing to come by these days not sure if to
    takes a deputy with me or not. I only have one check on Gyrlander.
    I read Gyrlander as scum for reasons known to me.

Fixed?

Fixed?

Fixed?
    This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today
    -vote Wiisp

2. ISO #1752
    Ganelon

Can you make somebody a deputy?
    Can you make somebody a deputy?
    -vote Wiisp

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754
    Ganelon

So the deputy part was entirely flavor and can be ignored?
    -vote Wiisp

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758
    Ganelon

I'm sorry for deceiving you folks, I am not actually blackmailed. Originally the plan was for me to accidentally "fuck up" one of my posts and claim there was a 48h period within which I would die for going against the terms of the blackmail, just to evade the scum kill. I was, of course, going off of the assumption that zerg really would show up as scum (he showed up as NOT TOWN, good enough for me). But halfway through the day I realized I could get a PoE, and opted to reveal my ploy instead, as I've noticed some of you correctly suspected I wasn't actually blackmailed, and so if I failed to reveal that before today it would be anti-town as fuck

PoE scum is in Kenny, Gyrl, Frinckles, Scvmurderer and maybe naz.
    MM is 100% confirmed town in my eyes, he showed genuine paranoia at the blackmailer role.

9. ISO #1759
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm sorry for deceiving you folks, I am not actually blackmailed. Originally the plan was for me to accidentally "fuck up" one of my posts and claim there was a 48h period within which I would die for going against the terms of the blackmail, just to evade the scum kill. I was, of course, going off of the assumption that zerg really would show up as scum (he showed up as NOT TOWN, good enough for me). But halfway through the day I realized I could get a PoE, and opted to reveal my ploy instead, as I've noticed some of you correctly suspected I wasn't actually blackmailed, and so if I failed to reveal that before today it would be anti-town as fuck

MM is 100% confirmed town in my eyes, he showed genuine paranoia at the blackmailer role.
    Light is also 100% confirmed town.
    The thing with Scvmurderer is that I just don't see him trolling, claiming Citizen on trial, not giving a fuck if he gets lyncheed, WHILE in a scum team. I would feel guilty as fuck if I did that to my teamlol

10. ISO #1760
    Ganelon

also to answer Frinckles' question about Nightmare and uhhhh zerg, I read his shade of Scvmurderer as him defending nightmare. but apparently it wasn't the case
    In retrospect I regret pushing for lynch, he was acting like his town self and he almost wanted us to lynch him just so we could say "I told you so", he woulda fought hard against his lynch as scum

if Zerg is scum I think Nightmare v Scvmurderer was TvT lol

11. ISO #1761
    Ganelon

Also my flavour is as thus follows:
    I am Max McKnight, sheriff of this town. I came to the saloon because I heard the bank robbers would be here today, I have a wife and a kid and I don't want to spend too much time here. "Trust is a hard thing to come by these days", so I am unsure whether to take a deputy with me or not.
    This is my flavour. My role is obviously sheriff, if you read D1 posts, you'll notice I asked MM if he was a member of law enforcement.
    Also, I soft'd my role in one of my posts, one of the posts I kept spamming today, and also my name, in capitals one of them reads MAKS (MAX) and the other COP, but apparently nobody noticed it lul

12. ISO #1762
    Ganelon

Frinckles I am starting to get more of a town feel for so I think I would be more in favour of a lynch on Kenny tomoz

13. ISO #1763
    Ganelon

also
    -unvote

14. ISO #1764
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why do you have such a strong blackmailer fetish
    My scumread on Kenny for TMI comes from multiple posts, one of them being this one

15. ISO #1765
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    my memory is shot thats how, but thats good to know
    also who would target distorted here?
    literally anyone who's ever played with him before

16. ISO #1766
    Ganelon

weeb is also in the town-core, forgot to add
    why?

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768
    Ganelon

Cc Oo Dd Ee. Cc Rr Aa Cc Kk Ee Dd
    not game related but this was hilarious

19. ISO #1769
    Ganelon

@naz are you scum? why you hedging so hard

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Ok how would that even work when the scum knows that they didn't blackmail you

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778
    Ganelon

But how would one evade the scumkill by deceiving the villagers?
    was hoping they would think a 3p blackmailed me

29. ISO #1779

What?
    Originally the plan was for me to accidentally "fuck up" one of my posts and claim there was a 48h period within which I would die for going against the terms of the blackmail, just to evade the scum kill.
    ^ ^

30. ISO #1780
    Ganelon

if you read the first gamee you played on this site Kenny, blink did the same thing and stealth, who was scum, replied with 'What the actual fuck'

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

Tho I got add, I expected this. Mag is definitely more believable with this strat revealed than before lol
    Just leaves the problem with the 8 or something tpr claims
    A power role in the game (Blackmail Poisoner Alphabet Soup Guy) just turned out to not exist, so that's good.

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

My scumread on Kenny for TMI comes from multiple posts, one of them being this one
    Ah wait, TMI? Srsly? This is blink's western setup and you are the guy with the biggest bm fetish on the site. If anything all the TMI I could have would be from past games

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

A beautiful barmaiden approaches the occupants of the Saloon and starts to get their attention:

Alright lads and lasses, listen up! The Redwood Saloon is looking to offer it's occupants a chance for Honor and glory! ...In the form of a little game of chance.
    Grab a drink and grab some dice! We will be rolling our signature house dice. The first to roll to the closest number between 1-100 wins something special. Loser? Gets to drink up. If you get too drunk, you're out! This game will be happening tonight! So get yourselves ready ((4 hours from this post)) for the game of the century. The Saloon offers this to all occupants, so we hope you all can make it for the fun!

She then walks away, smiling to herself all the while~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

37. ISO #1787
    Ganelon

Just wondering if you answered my question about you having a second name in your role card?
    musta forgotten. I only have some vague flavour about a potential deputy, but nothing as clear-cut as a name, no.

38. ISO #1788
    Ganelon

yeah I'm not playing any games thank you very much AMON

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    A beautiful barmaiden approaches the occupants of the Saloon and starts to get their attention:

Alright lads and lasses, listen up! The Redwood Saloon is looking to offer it's occupants a chance for Honor and glory! ...In the form of a little game of chance.
    Grab a drink and grab some dice! We will be rolling our signature house dice. The first to roll to the closest number between 1-100 wins something special. Loser? Gets to drink up. If you get too drunk, you're out! This game will be happening tonight! So get yourselves ready ((4 hours from this post)) for the game of the century. The Saloon offers this to all occupants, so we hope you all can make it for the fun!

She then walks away, smiling to herself all the while~
    /drink
    See, I'm town and not trying to win. This is honestly exactly what Zerg told us about early day 1.

41. ISO #1791

Sorry for being inactive real life yesterday.

This is where I'm at so far in my reading:
    I hope @Magoroth becomes not blackmailed at the halfway point of the day at least. That quality of life to play with doesn't seem fun, but holy shit it's hilarious to watch.

Funsies aside. He wants to imply he's a sort of cop and gave us a lynch nominee. I don't know if I want to follow that lead just yet without a secondary lead. The reason in particular is that he went "hero mode" in the middle of EoD trying to crucify anyone he could. His entire game prior had been spent flip-flopping on lynches and buddying everyone with more than 35 posts yesterday.

In short, there was a lot of silly shit happening between Magoroth - SCV - Zerg yesterday.

I have a feeling more thing of interest will appear soon.
    Umm... unless we have people dropping dead in the middle of the day lol, we have Magoroth saying he's 100% sure Gyrlander is scum. We 99% have a TvS situation between them, and it doesn't really feel useful for him to fake being blackmailed like this if he's scum. I don't really see why you disagree with that...?
    @blink is this blackmailing-voodoo-lady? ;) That's ridiculous.
    I've seen that kind of stuff before lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #1792
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall
    read this page

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Come on and have a drink with me, partner. Whaddya say?

(I might win at cards later if I get some drinks into my partners here)
    /drink

Not exactly dices, but if Zerg who's confirmed scum knew about this I'd 100% expect scum to win this minigame today. And if /drink is any way related to losing it'd mechanically confirm aamirus as zerg' partner.

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798
    Ganelon

fair point I guess

49. ISO #1799

yeah I'm not playing any games thank you very much AMON
    /drink
    See, I'm town and not trying to win. This is honestly exactly what Zerg told us about early day 1.
    Ok what the fuck lol, how comes Mag is talking normally, what is that dice game....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #1800