S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3757
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

I’ve said what I needed to say and voted where I needed to vote. Will swap to frinck if need be. Naz and aamirus, just waiting on y’all to pop in. Wiisp is to me the only wild card but even then his should be over.

I’m out. Gonna be sexting MM for nudes from my daychat
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

2. ISO #2702

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Alright you fuckers the lynches are MM mag and Frinck. Drive me into the dirt if I’m wrong but we’re lynching MM today. John Baker ain’t a woman’s name. If I get a gun I’m shooting this pool.
    -vote Otakudweeb69
    Nope. Also how the fuck is Mag scum lol?? Looks like this is an Otakud - Frinckles team, maybe with someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no, there's no way there's 2 scum teams today, fuck that shit, I don't care what blink said to you
    I mean, it only says "two strangers", there's no mention of a second pair, so maybe there's a lone wolf or a "town that's not town" somewhere, like in that Slaol game...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2703

4. ISO #2704

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    the only way mag is a wolf is if he is the mafia role cop
    Role cop?? Whats he done? Deduce gyr was 3p? If I were in his position that wouldn’t have been hard at all. Light had a bounty for Ellie moon, one of the scum. Zerg/gyr also claimed to have a bounty on a handsome individual. That description didn’t match up with any scum flavors, so they assumed gyr was an exe type role.

5. ISO #2705

If I get a gun I’m shooting MM or frinck, whoever doesn’t get lynched today. Jailor get mag.
    -vote marshmallow marshall

I’ll swap if need be.
    @aamirus @naz read a couple messages up.
    Needless to say, don't give that guy a gun...

Also, I didn't do it clearly yet so I'm doing it now : I hard claim Citizen.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #2706
    Ganelon

yeah sorry otakud but I'm just going to ignore you

7. ISO #2707

I dont get in what wolf world, Otaku who has been doing fine sitting back, doesnt just vote frinckles today, and move the fuck on, like his reads are crappy, and close to even open wolfing, atleast the mag one is
    Wiisp scum too? Great. I’m voting MM because he said he’s “John Baker”, clearly not a female name, yet I’ve just opened a day chat with him, the only world where mag isn’t scum is a world where you are

8. ISO #2708

I still wanna stand by some of my like level-0 reads which havent failed me, and thats Otaku coming in with, "I am town", just doesnt feel like a wolf entrance

I am way more inclined to believe the PoE is Aamirus/MM/Frinckles
    ?? Why me, and why Aamirus? Why did you even scumread Aamirus in the first place? You still didn't explain that...

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ?? Why me, and why Aamirus? Why did you even scumread Aamirus in the first place? You still didn't explain that...
    i didnt scum read aamirus? I am scum reading him now for the exact same reason that Kenny stated in his will, which is that Aamirus fell off hard

11. ISO #2711

Needless to say, don't give that guy a gun...

Also, I didn't do it clearly yet so I'm doing it now : I hard claim Citizen.
    These totem poles have been teaming all game, MM and Mag. He even came up with an antidote bs excuse to explain why frinck didn’t die from the alcohol minigame. Bite my ass if I’m wrong I’ll flush myself down the toilet. Fact remains is, I opened a day chat with MM despite my power only working on females and him claiming a male name.

12. ISO #2712
    Ganelon

do you think I would call MM 100% percent town as scum?
    and, lastly, MM was in my town core till today, I still find it hard to believe he is scum, I'm not gonna change my read on him just because you claimed he's a mechanical scum to you
    and, the Wiisp/Mag team is almost impossible, I would not be this buddy-buddy with a scum partner

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

These totem poles have been teaming all game, MM and Mag. He even came up with an antidote bs excuse to explain why frinck didn’t die from the alcohol minigame. Bite my ass if I’m wrong I’ll flush myself down the toilet. Fact remains is, I opened a day chat with MM despite my power only working on females and him claiming a male name.
    exactly what are you saying? that that whole thing was made up?

15. ISO #2715

Yeah no, I'm not a transgender old sheriff in the far west lmao. The thing is, I wonder... That makes so little sense. Are you an exe, or some kind of help to mafia...?
    -vote Frinckles

We cannot take the chance that Otakud is some neutral today.

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

plus @MM your read on me and light before was straight garbo
    ... you went from having nothing but horse riders and useless thoughts about them to having the name of a scum in your rolecard, and Light's roleplay was so messy that we couldn't tell what was a movie and what was his actual flavor.

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721
    Ganelon

@MM did you actually get a day chat?

22. ISO #2722

Wait. We can’t lynch frinckles today. Wiisp will die from being lovers with frinck. They also have a night kill and a vote block. We have to lunch MM today.
    Jail and execute or shoot frinck please. I can’t do anything more I’ve used my crier message and my chat opening ability. @Light_Yagami please vote with me.

23. ISO #2723
    Ganelon

@Magoroth
    is there an evil female name, that we were looking for again? that ellie moon character?
    I'm not good with names, prolly, I don't remember

24. ISO #2724

Which would imply that Frinckles has a scum invulnerable liver, or that the host event is pure bullshit lol. The only way Mag would be scum there is if there was some kind of reality bender in the game. I refuse to believe we have a reality bender in this setup; everything has been coherent.

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726
    Ganelon

this is mylo, 5v3
    it's gg if we mislynch.

27. ISO #2727

Which would imply that Frinckles has a scum invulnerable liver, or that the host event is pure bullshit lol. The only way Mag would be scum there is if there was some kind of reality bender in the game. I refuse to believe we have a reality bender in this setup; everything has been coherent.
    His “bulletproof vest” is him providing a reason why he might be immune to vigi shots. He probably is immune to night kills FUCK but we can’t lynch him today either. @jailor does your jail roleblock players?

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

Jail and execute or shoot frinck please. I can’t do anything more I’ve used my crier message and my chat opening ability. @Light_Yagami please vote with me.
    If @naz Gives Me A Gun Ill Shoot Frick.. Him Coming In Like Mag Did Day 1 Smells Of Scum Today..

I Wanna Hear MMs Response To Some Of These Questions Before I Vote Though..

30. ISO #2730

@Magoroth
    is there an evil female name, that we were looking for again? that ellie moon character?
    Ellie Moon doesn't look like an evil to me, tbh. All there is about her is town!Distorted having her as a best friend, town!Scv being her lesbian lover, and town/exe!Light (he's basically confirmed at this point since he claimed dying tonight) having her as a target.
    @MM did you actually get a day chat?
    Yep, it was my night feedback, I believe. @blinkskater am I allowed to paraphrase from that day chat?

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami you're the first person to have mentioned Ellie Moon, again, who the fuck is she

33. ISO #2733
    Ganelon

Ellie Moon doesn't look like an evil to me, tbh. All there is about her is town!Distorted having her as a best friend, town!Scv being her lesbian lover, and town/exe!Light (he's basically confirmed at this point since he claimed dying tonight) having her as a target.

Yep, it was my night feedback, I believe. @blinkskater am I allowed to paraphrase from that day chat?
    wait what, I'm confused, how the fuck does that fit with the rest of your posts today

34. ISO #2734

His “bulletproof vest” is him providing a reason why he might be immune to vigi shots. He probably is immune to night kills FUCK but we can’t lynch him today either. @jailor does your jail roleblock players?
    Jail Does RB.

35. ISO #2735

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If @naz Gives Me A Gun Ill Shoot Frick.. Him Coming In Like Mag Did Day 1 Smells Of Scum Today..

I Wanna Hear MMs Response To Some Of These Questions Before I Vote Though..
    Which questions are there to answer...?

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738
    Ganelon

for the love of god please don't put anyone to L-3

39. ISO #2739

if we kill frinckles, and I die, we still do not lose, even if a town dies, but the jailer being on our side can stop the kill
    Is that assuming their vote block doesn’t work? If frinckles really is immune then we might need to do that. Naz please give me your gun or you know what if you don’t trust me give it to aamirus I feel she’s smart enough to make the right decision. Just don’t let it end up with mag, Wiisp, MM or frinck under any circumstances. Wiisp because I don’t feel she has enough flavor in her role to believe what I’m saying, but I trust that you @aamirus and @naz have enough flavor to believe what I’m saying. At least aamirus should, if anything.

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

wait what, I'm confused, how the fuck does that fit with the rest of your posts today
    Uh, re-read them?

43. ISO #2743
    Ganelon

if Light is 3p that means there's at most 4 town today, and 3 scum

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This One From Mag Specifically.
    I just did tho, and yes I did get a day chat. Nothing about women there, though...

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

THERE WE GO. Everyone has this information: he claimed John Baker, he joined a day chat, he didn’t immediately claim to being put in a day chat before I popped in which is anti town. My flavor is that I’m a handsome gentlemen that can only open chats with female players. You’ll have to trust me on just that part. But for the love of, he’s contradicting himself here.

49. ISO #2749
    Ganelon

-vote Otakudweeb69
    Nope. Also how the fuck is Mag scum lol?? Looks like this is an Otakud - Frinckles team, maybe with someone else?

I mean, it only says "two strangers", there's no mention of a second pair, so maybe there's a lone wolf or a "town that's not town" somewhere, like in that Slaol game...
    John Baker, but I'm not digging through 2.6k posts for that lol. You should find it quite often tho, I think Aamirus made lists too?
    I dont get it, so MM is admitting to the chat, and hes not female...
    ya thats what I'm saying

50. ISO #2750