Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3959
  1. ISO #3001

2. ISO #3002

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nope. I know that by experience, noone believes that, and there's a limit of how scummy you can afford to look like, whatever is your alignment (out of jester of course). Mafia would have had 0 difficulty at pushing a lynch on me if I had lied at L-1, especially with all the WIFOM claims I had before.
    You could lie about another role besides BG that is also hard to confirm
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The funniest thing about David for me is he claimed he was getting his Wisdom Teeth out, unless I’m remembering that wrong, in order to avoid talking much D1. But like... shouldn’t he be incapacitated then?
    I was only gone for ~2 hours o.O they took it out relatively fast
    If you look it up on google, wisdom tooth removals procedures only take up to around a hour and half

5. ISO #3005

Only thing is, let’s say mafia made up this plan to get you mislynched today.
    So then we got 5 town 3 mafia and 1 SK going into tonight with two of the mafia confirmed (blink and David). The Sk I imagine kills 1 of them and they kill 2 town. Oh and Trotsky kills 1 of them too. That would be suicidal! then it could easily be 1 mafia 3 town 1 SK tomorrow.
    @TheGodDavid @blinkskater Thoughts?

6. ISO #3006

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I was only gone for ~2 hours o.O they took it out relatively fast
    If you look it up on google, wisdom tooth removals procedures only take up to around a hour and half
    Lol sorry shouldn’t go after your IRL, nvm

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I know you did not ask me but consigliere's heat action block town and neutral night kills, so affecting trotsky, kgb and stalin. They can use this by sending truman + jfk to make the kills.
    Yes and after that it would be 3v3v1 with the mafias revealed and easy to lynch as SK would try to lynch with town

9. ISO #3009

I know you did not ask me but consigliere's heat action block town and neutral night kills, so affecting trotsky, kgb and stalin. They can use this by sending truman + jfk to make the kills.
    I didn’t ask you for a reason you BUTT! Lol I knew that I was trying to get someone to slip

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

13. ISO #3013

14. ISO #3014

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You seem to have missed a lot of shit you know who selectively reads posts? S C U M
    That's low... you posted 1k posts while I was sleeping, I wouldn't call me selectively reading but more like overloaded.

I'm back home guys =)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #3015

The funniest thing about David for me is he claimed he was getting his Wisdom Teeth out, unless I’m remembering that wrong, in order to avoid talking much D1. But like... shouldn’t he be incapacitated then?
    Nah. Even if he's scum, let's not use logical fallacies lol, there are probably already enough actual proofs of him being scum even for you, even if it's proven to me... Don't strike at IRL stuff lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #3016

And keep that as your roleclaim for all of today too
    That's not pro-town though. It would ruin all the work put into making a plan to win the game, which is usually what is done on end of games. Keeping a fake claim until the end of the game as town is very bad, and never happens on FM (I have never ever seen it, and I don't see many cases where it would be protown, but it's POSSIBLE for it to be in some specific setups, I guess).

17. ISO #3017

I didn’t ask you for a reason you BUTT! Lol I knew that I was trying to get someone to slip
    Lol at this point, making such traps are "confirming" you as town as a scum would have no benefit doing that, you are analyzing the situation a lot.

18. ISO #3018

btw I request Lenin heal me since Trotsky is using vest action (if JFK roleblocks me it will stop my Vet Heat)
    I already requested that before YOU SCUM.

19. ISO #3019

@Dunna ! So, what are your reads on David and Blinkskater? And please explain them

20. ISO #3020

I guess @Magoroth will wake up soon... When you'll do, please give your reads on David and blink ASAP. Maybe I'll still be awake

21. ISO #3021

Time to play HotS I guess...

22. ISO #3022

Some conclusion of the clusterfuck:

Alright, I will state how I've perceived the things of y'alls, also, I might be stating the obvious like some of you guys with 500 IQ did.

So, Lenneth was in spotlight before the clusterfuck commenced(Marshallow Marshall commented on it, but Lenneth went to sleep). She/He commented a few time on them people not being able to take information out of me, like a lot of you ppl. did.

Marshallow Marshall, yzb25 were the most active ones during the clusterfuck, the second one wanted to acquire the way of my thinking in order to analise it which is nonsense but now, you'll get the opportunity of yours now sadly... Marshallow Marshall took the duty genuinely in the hand of his/hers(or atleast, acted genuinely caring...), and we've had some fun time for real, oh, only if it would've been longer. Anyway, for his efforts he gets an A(whether he is an Evil acting as genuinely caring or a real townie), town leaning for me.

Fielzanks is a player with 1000 IQ so I can't describe her because she is way too complex for my simple thoughts.
    Anyway, she got into the clusterfuck mid-lateway, also she claims an role which everybody knows, there is no counterclaim.

Now there'll be a few scenarios after that sentence:
    For her everything will stay in the riverbank;
    An Evil counterclaiming Trotsky to stirr shit up, though it will be really useful later on;
    A townie counterclaiming Trotsky(highly unlikely for me);

Anyway, these are my thoughts on her.

Magoroth claims PSS(Jailor) since D1 for some reason, and he acts like he always would. He supported the idea of "letting me go"(=to make the public opinion research of mine come to an end). Anyway, back for the claim of his, why no one was discussing it beside me? Though revealing might have some beneficial thing in this setup, though the same true if he is an evil, since he can make some REALLY POWERFUL town roles useless for some amount of time "in order to defend the jailor".

Anyway, these 2 options are in short on him, nobody said it, because its some stupid thing which only a 10 IQ guy like me would even give a thought to, so probably that is why... Anyway, if he is a Jailor for real, well, buddy, you gave us the material, and if not, then its ever better to bring some discussion to it.

TheGodDavids behaviour is beneficial for being an evil, he can just sit back grab a cup of tea and enjoy the show. He didn't participate in the clusterfuck as well, makes him even more of a susp guy, HE COULD'VE PARTICIPATE IT IN IF HE WOULD BE A TOWNIE(also while sleeping while using the brainpower of his lol) AND WOULD'VE HAD A REASON TO, but as it seems he enjoyed the action from far apart, and didn't make a lengthy comment about it. Or else he could be a really frightened townie, that is, which has a less chance for me.

Alright, on to blink. blink was left unaffected by the clusterfuck, also he did state the obvious which everybody knew for whatever reason. He was extremely active when I followed him to get MM, somebody please gather information about what was the stance of his during Lynch one.
    He was focusing on MM, and after some while after I've stopped my vote on MM his actions got discontinued.
    He is a player with a huge amount of expertise at hand, so MM might be playing us all over or its blink doing that, or third option, they both are evils, and they are "creating" a false, umm, villification towards each other, so if one them gets lynched the other one will be the last one who will be the target of lynching after that. ALSO, THERE ARE MULTIPLE VARIANTS OF THE LAST ASSUMPTION, AND IT ONLY HAS A POSSIBILLITY, ANYWAY, I'VE HAD TO STATE IT SINCE NO ONE ELSE DID.

Unknown is having things to attend to, I have to so I'll ignore him for now.

aamirus provided the stance of his/hers, and others proved it as correct. He/She maybe took advantage of the situation if he/she is not a townie, but his/her claims are seeming me real and with some empathy added to the pack, so even if he/she is an evildoer, he/she deserves to be considered as a town for his efforts.

Alright, I've had to make it quicklike, cuz' I must go to school, it is posibbly a complete BS before somebody would state that obvious kind of shit again which I have no interest in, also fuck you yzb25.

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Some conclusion of the clusterfuck:

Alright, I will state how I've perceived the things of y'alls, also, I might be stating the obvious like some of you guys with 500 IQ did.

So, Lenneth was in spotlight before the clusterfuck commenced(Marshallow Marshall commented on it, but Lenneth went to sleep). She/He commented a few time on them people not being able to take information out of me, like a lot of you ppl. did.

Marshallow Marshall, yzb25 were the most active ones during the clusterfuck, the second one wanted to acquire the way of my thinking in order to analise it which is nonsense but now, you'll get the opportunity of yours now sadly... Marshallow Marshall took the duty genuinely in the hand of his/hers(or atleast, acted genuinely caring...), and we've had some fun time for real, oh, only if it would've been longer. Anyway, for his efforts he gets an A(whether he is an Evil acting as genuinely caring or a real townie), town leaning for me.

Fielzanks is a player with 1000 IQ so I can't describe her because she is way too complex for my simple thoughts.
    Anyway, she got into the clusterfuck mid-lateway, also she claims an role which everybody knows, there is no counterclaim.

Now there'll be a few scenarios after that sentence:
    For her everything will stay in the riverbank;
    An Evil counterclaiming Trotsky to stirr shit up, though it will be really useful later on;
    A townie counterclaiming Trotsky(highly unlikely for me);

Anyway, these are my thoughts on her.

Magoroth claims PSS(Jailor) since D1 for some reason, and he acts like he always would. He supported the idea of "letting me go"(=to make the public opinion research of mine come to an end). Anyway, back for the claim of his, why no one was discussing it beside me? Though revealing might have some beneficial thing in this setup, though the same true if he is an evil, since he can make some REALLY POWERFUL town roles useless for some amount of time "in order to defend the jailor".

Anyway, these 2 options are in short on him, nobody said it, because its some stupid thing which only a 10 IQ guy like me would even give a thought to, so probably that is why... Anyway, if he is a Jailor for real, well, buddy, you gave us the material, and if not, then its ever better to bring some discussion to it.

TheGodDavids behaviour is beneficial for being an evil, he can just sit back grab a cup of tea and enjoy the show. He didn't participate in the clusterfuck as well, makes him even more of a susp guy, HE COULD'VE PARTICIPATE IT IN IF HE WOULD BE A TOWNIE(also while sleeping while using the brainpower of his lol) AND WOULD'VE HAD A REASON TO, but as it seems he enjoyed the action from far apart, and didn't make a lengthy comment about it. Or else he could be a really frightened townie, that is, which has a less chance for me.

Alright, on to blink. blink was left unaffected by the clusterfuck, also he did state the obvious which everybody knew for whatever reason. He was extremely active when I followed him to get MM, somebody please gather information about what was the stance of his during Lynch one.
    He was focusing on MM, and after some while after I've stopped my vote on MM his actions got discontinued.
    He is a player with a huge amount of expertise at hand, so MM might be playing us all over or its blink doing that, or third option, they both are evils, and they are "creating" a false, umm, villification towards each other, so if one them gets lynched the other one will be the last one who will be the target of lynching after that. ALSO, THERE ARE MULTIPLE VARIANTS OF THE LAST ASSUMPTION, AND IT ONLY HAS A POSSIBILLITY, ANYWAY, I'VE HAD TO STATE IT SINCE NO ONE ELSE DID.

Unknown is having things to attend to, I have to so I'll ignore him for now.

aamirus provided the stance of his/hers, and others proved it as correct. He/She maybe took advantage of the situation if he/she is not a townie, but his/her claims are seeming me real and with some empathy added to the pack, so even if he/she is an evildoer, he/she deserves to be considered as a town for his efforts.

Alright, I've had to make it quicklike, cuz' I must go to school, it is posibbly a complete BS before somebody would state that obvious kind of shit again which I have no interest in, also fuck you yzb25.
    In regards to the jailor thing, magorath unclaimed jailor after Fielzanks pushed him on it yesterday

28. ISO #3028

Oh, thank you, didn't notice it. I will look back to that specific text frame when I'll have the time to do so.

Though it still has no consequence for Magoroth, so its just like me claiming something like idk, "Some relevant role" then agreeing to drop the claim when pressured and then nothing would happenn after it.

Anyway, we still have a certain amount of time left.

29. ISO #3029

is it really so hard to guess? YOU lol you were so obviously acting in a bold way, and the "I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LYNCH" thing was making obvious the fact that you were something confirmable, because such an high level of assurance is not 1: from a scum 2: from a citizen. I assumed you were either Trotsky or Lenin and guarded you.
    So you are telling us you covered the guy who started the lynch train on rumox? And who was very cautious D1? hum, It's weird.

Yes I am the real TPR
    What's up MM?

@aamirus it was not assuming anything but the fact I was LHF and Fielzanks was a quite good target for Mafia given his obviousness.
    I don't really know what Fielzanks was a 'good' target for scum yesterday.
    At the start of D2, people was scumreading you and Fiel together, which mean Fiel have not been seen as a townread.

@Lenneth what do you think about all this? @Magoroth idem
    You are a scum :'), David was suspicious before he counterclaimed you but his cc is totaly screwing you.

30. ISO #3030

31. ISO #3031

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post

I was not really on the spotlight, it's just MM trying to bring attention on other people than him.
    By the way, Blink is good enough to be scum with MM and doing what you said. Blink even said some insightful stuffs about MM that he could have not said.
    For now I prefer to think Blink is not with MM.

32. ISO #3032
    Ganelon

I'm fairly certain those vests cannot be used until N3. @Distorted
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm fairly certain those vests cannot be used until N3. @Distorted
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Shouldn’t have said this but yea, I think the ability gives him 2 vests, and it says vests received can be used the subsequent day

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I was not really on the spotlight, it's just MM trying to bring attention on other people than him.
    By the way, Blink is good enough to be scum with MM and doing what you said. Blink even said some insightful stuffs about MM that he could have not said.
    For now I prefer to think Blink is not with MM.
    True all right, he did the same thing for me.

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    trotsky don't fucking claim if you do you're an idiot, i will be back later on
    I Claim Trostky
    I find it extremely hard to believe that blink would've killed naz sooner than he would've killed Fielzanks. I think this is *way* too much in the spotlight for him not to have noticed.

40. ISO #3040
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    *sneezes*

-vote Magoroth
    Heat ability is something you can use only once, basically. @Distorted can it be used while using the "normal" ability? Does it forfeit "normal" mandatory ability, such as Castro's mandatory gun/vest?
    As you wish.

Questions:

Should Leon Trotsky claim? Answer: Absolutely not D1, because I was Trotsky and I did that, and it was a bad idea... I died.
    Should Vladimir Lenin claim? Answer: uh not really...
    Should we lynch D1? Answer: I think so, for information.

Other ideas?
    So the scum know who to attack...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Revealing roles Is bad in this setup. There are only four citizens, so giving them people to shoot at that aren’t citizens gives them more room to work with.
    I find it extremely hard to believe that blink would've killed naz sooner than he would've killed Fielzanks. I think this is *way* too much in the spotlight for him not to have noticed.
    Thoughts? Unknown sheeping MM, why hasn't this been brought up before?

41. ISO #3041
    Ganelon

Calling it right now, MM/Unk scum team. Blink is 100% town for me right now.

42. ISO #3042
    Ganelon

Also, this is a bit off-topic, but meta reads are absolute shite. They've lost me games in the past. Get that shit outta here.

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044
    Ganelon

Revealing roles Is bad in this setup. There are only four citizens, so giving them people to shoot at that aren’t citizens gives them more room to work with.Should Leon Trotsky claim? Answer: Absolutely not D1, because I was Trotsky and I did that, and it was a bad idea... I died.

Other ideas?

45. ISO #3045
    Ganelon

46. ISO #3046

Revealing roles Is bad in this setup. There are only four citizens, so giving them people to shoot at that aren’t citizens gives them more room to work with.Should Leon Trotsky claim? Answer: Absolutely not D1, because I was Trotsky and I did that, and it was a bad idea... I died.

Other ideas?
    It sound like common sense when you read the setup, at the start of D1, it was normal to think like that, it's not sheeping, or at least, I don't see it like that.
    Other people who played the setup before told us it was a bad idea too.

47. ISO #3047

Other ideas?
    For exemple, I also think that ! Am i shipping unk and MM?

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

50. ISO #3050
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It sound like common sense when you read the setup, at the start of D1, it was normal to think like that, it's not sheeping, or at least, I don't see it like that.
    Other people who played the setup before told us it was a bad idea too.
    Yes, but that is almost universally true and it is a no-brainer that you do not reveal your role on d1 unless you have a good reason to do so.