Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 3959
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    -vote Blinkskater

If MM is town, you're baiting so hard. If MM is scum, you've discredited a potential CCer.

I'm not letting this slide. I spelled this out as much as I could without explicitly saying it but you went and said it anyway.
    Lmfao these people are so braindead YES i did have to say this because people cant figure it out for themselves

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

No. Even the newbies come from sc2mafia. They understand role list deduction. You did not need to say jack.

Are you kidding me? Obviously by having to crumb it I run the risk of revealing it to others BUT YOU FORCED ME TO CRUMB IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! And your response immediately afterwards implied you agreed >.<

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Now I'm going to bed, people pls answer my questions. Also please don't leave me with 1k posts to read when I'll come back, okay? :P
    *sigh at the 250 posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think it is really weird that he suddenly started quoting random stuff from more than 1000 posts ago and ignored all of the recent posts, yea
    I meant about your interaction with Unknown, but glad to know I'm not just hallucinating
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #2465

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What I also find extremely strange is how quickly Aamirus jumped at the opportunity to kill MM on D1. Calling it right now, yzb, Dunna and Aamirus scum team. Lenneth is SK
    @Magoroth care to explain where are yzb and dunna coming from, what are the interactions that indicates they are in a scum team with Aamirus?? And care to elaborate on Lenneth????? I mean, that's a possibility, but I honestly doubt you are right and you did not expose ANY of your thoughts. As town, you usually expose your thoughts and make why you do what you do obvious, out of the WIFOM/trap cases. This, sir, is weird.

16. ISO #2466

Belay that, yzb, Fielzanks and aamirus.
    That would make more sense based on interactions, even if I don't believe Fielzanks is scum. However, once again, mind to elabroate?

17. ISO #2467

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Interesting theory ! MM claim was probably just to save him, he keep claiming different tpr. that doesn't sound like a town move.
    Where did naz softclaim a TPR? I totaly missed it.
    Fiels have always been cautious about what he was saying, if him and MM are scum, who is the last one?

good point, which mean he is shitizen or mafia. Consigliere could have checked MM to see if he is really BG but apparently they used mass rb.

Maybe he was giving a tip to his mafia buddy.
    LIES. I did never claim anything else than PSS for TPR, and the only things I did before were WIFOMs that were only helping town (out of the Castro because it wasn't in the game intention was still there though) by confusing scum.

That smells opportunistic scum, and by the way this post goes, I think I might not even find the answers to my questions because Lenneth will have switched attention on me.

18. ISO #2468

@blinkskater , @Marshmallow Marshall and @aamirus , I want you to dig up the posts where I was voted up. I feel that scum never voted me up, even though I was sure to die. People preferred to Lynch rumox -> CLEARLY scum did not believe rumox's claim. Makes me wonder if they would really go TPR-hunting during the day if they honestly believed that Rumox' claim was fake. Also, I haven't the faintest fucking idea what your TPR claim day 1 was meant to accomplish, Fielzanks, from a townie's perspective. I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were trying to goad me into claiming that I am not Jailor.

Lenneth, this makes you look like SK even more. The way you went about shouting 'no way this guy is TPR' makes me wanna cringe. Anything to comment? @Lenneth . If you don't kill a Mafia tonight, you will be lynched tomorrow.
    Hmm.... You might be right, because I don't see any interactions that are specifically scummy with Lenneth. @Lenneth Kill a mafia tonight if you want a chance, I support Magoroth on that one.

19. ISO #2469

@blinkskater , @Marshmallow Marshall and @aamirus , I want you to dig up the posts where I was voted up. I feel that scum never voted me up, even though I was sure to die. People preferred to Lynch rumox -> CLEARLY scum did not believe rumox's claim. Makes me wonder if they would really go TPR-hunting during the day if they honestly believed that Rumox' claim was fake. Also, I haven't the faintest fucking idea what your TPR claim day 1 was meant to accomplish, Fielzanks, from a townie's perspective. I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were trying to goad me into claiming that I am not Jailor.

Lenneth, this makes you look like SK even more. The way you went about shouting 'no way this guy is TPR' makes me wanna cringe. Anything to comment? @Lenneth . If you don't kill a Mafia tonight, you will be lynched tomorrow.
    Hmm.... You might be right, because I don't see any interactions that are specifically scummy with Lenneth. @Lenneth Kill a mafia tonight if you want a chance, I support Magoroth on that one.

20. ISO #2470

Hm. Why does it double post as soon as I touch the double post by Magoroth?

21. ISO #2471

@rumox

I lol'ed reading your lw

, you are still flip flopping. I don't know what to think about you. What are you even reproching to yzb?

oh no shit, you got me, I am the SK and I am so afraid of unknown... why should I be afraid of unknown? Seriously I can't see it in your post.
    Clearly you are not jailor ! By the way, let's say I am SK, why the fuck should I want to TPR-hunt people? I would want to MAFIA-hunt people...like every other town.
    If I am a dumb mafia, yeah I would like to TPR-hunt, but I am pretty sure this post is not TPR-hunting :

Lenneth @Distorted hidden communist can be shitizen? #374

Is that TPR-hunting? So if I ask a question about the settings, am I TPR-hunting?

And you were not 'briefly confused', you look like totaly confused AND confusing. Which made you scumreaded by a shitload of people.
    FUUUUUUUUUUCK... I don't know anymore, you look like a townie so much atm... okay +townpoints to you.

But I still want the answers to my questions, with a list of reads.

22. ISO #2472

that's pretty simple, all my most scum read was totaly not going to be lynched. Not like I didn't want to lynch them but at that time, it was between you, Mag and rumox.
    I kinda believed rumox was town so it was between you and Mag.
    Should I really explain more about that?
    What about your 'BG' claim?

Blink keep saying he want MM dead and MM is his top lynch for today.

That's funny, I was the one to kind of 'defend' you yesterday, I refused to put you at L-1 when you were AFK 3 hours before EOD.
    If you flip scum, I will defintively look like one of your buddy friend.
    If you are town, protecting you make me look like what? a scum? a town? the sk?
    So why exactly are you going at me?

Interesting, when blink is thinking you and fiel are scum together, you are actualy protecting fiel.

Interesting. For the same reason as before.

Wait on whose answers? Dude, you do know I was sleeping.

#facepalm

Let's finish what we started yesterday:
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    It still sounds opportunistic, and now you're driving this away about my own claim, which is simply the truth, so there's nothing to elaborate about it.

Oh, so your post is not a constructive thing, it's a let's get that lynch mwhahahahah...

It's just questions to gather information on everyone's intents. Why are you talking about the results of my flip on you...? Out of the matter.

Yep, but it has no link with blink. Simply, Fielzanks's actions are towny to me. He tried to get the game rolling with a plan, which was really lacking.

I know, which is why I said I'd wait... it also meant you had to answer. And this post is not considered as an answer, you simply responded by other questions and didn't even talk about the matter of my questions. That is a bullshit post. Therefore,
    -vote lenneth

23. ISO #2473

You saw the way he worked naz, naz caved under pressure and I actually scum read her for that. And Unknown kept blink, fiel and naz at bay more or less all by himself. That's fucking impressive, I would be afraid of someone like that
    ...is that a scum slip?

24. ISO #2474

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I HARDCLAIM TROTSKY.
    O damn. Welp. "FIELZANKS - MM SCUM TEAM" JAAAAAAA

25. ISO #2475

It's also worth noting that my HEAT action as Trotsky (giving me 2 auto vests) are in the position 3 of the OoO, so suck on that JFK if you planned on roleblocking me to prevent that from happening (:
    But why in the world would you reveal that...

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    mag is town be insulting him day 1 what's to get what I hope to be a chain reaction out of him and it was I never pushed rumox at all never pushed him if anybody can find that I pushed him please show me because you can't I had him as a 50-50 could be town could be scum read also it's funny how everybody is ignoring my start of day two posts the only person who spoke about them or unknown to just throw a few discredits at me and possibly pay me with Eminem are you kidding me foolish foolish foolish I will gladly vote them any day of the goddamn week but why not push other scum liens it's the start of day 2 I'm finding the scum team here unknown is either really bad at this game or scum simple as that
    Town:fielz, mag, lenneth, aamirus
    Scum:MM,Unknown
    Not sure: yz,david,dunna
    You will gladly vote your town read every day of the god damn week?
    -vote blinkskater

28. ISO #2478

We can't throw shade at everyone hoping it stick and lynch, we have to kill a scum today
    But to do so, we have to find these said scums. There hasn't been enough pressuring this game, and now we're lacking of time to do it. Mass pressure operation. Plus, I already sr mag lenneth and blink, so I'm looking at them more.

29. ISO #2479

I was tempted to claim TPR and soecifically Trotsky. If there is no CC I will read you as 100% town Fielz.
    ...why exactly?

30. ISO #2480

I am willing to go for a MM lynch. I do not yhink ye is town, LOL.
    Nice. Push the scumpainted, rince and repeat?

31. ISO #2481

It still sounds opportunistic, and now you're driving this away about my own claim, which is simply the truth, so there's nothing to elaborate about it.

Oh, so your post is not a constructive thing, it's a let's get that lynch mwhahahahah...

It's just questions to gather information on everyone's intents. Why are you talking about the results of my flip on you...? Out of the matter.

Yep, but it has no link with blink. Simply, Fielzanks's actions are towny to me. He tried to get the game rolling with a plan, which was really lacking.

I know, which is why I said I'd wait... it also meant you had to answer. And this post is not considered as an answer, you simply responded by other questions and didn't even talk about the matter of my questions. That is a bullshit post. Therefore,
    -vote lenneth
    You are mot top scumread, that's why I voted you.

So, what was the questions?

32. ISO #2482

No - I am seeing a potential MM-Unknown scum team, seeing as it might be possible that Unknown tried to shift the discussion from MM to naz.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MM-UNKNOWN TOTALLY, ONE OF MY HIGHEST SCUMREADS IS SCUM WITH ME LOOOOOOOOL

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

Am I the only one who found Blink/Unk's reintroduction shady as fuck? Unk gives this crazy reinterpretation of Blink's push on MM yesterday saying he tried to "bounce attention off MM" when Blink was the one pushing for MM's lynch the hardest. He only gave up when it was obvious the train was falling apart. His vote on Fielz was, in hindsight, obviously not a sincere attempt to get Fielz lynched. He then chooses to put his vote on MM even though his reasons for voting MM are not specific enough for MM to respond to the vote. (Unk says he'll specify later).

Blink then uses all of his time to "push" Fielz even though he's aware Fielz is going to Hardclaim Trotsky today (if he didn't he'd get lynched today w/o a doubt esp. after he used his soft to get me to trust his judgement). So of Blink's scumreads on Fielz and MM, MM was the only actual real scumread. And now he has an excuse to disappear for 12/24 hours before he contributes again.

So they basically wasted daystart both resurrecting the MM train while throwing shade on eachother. They distanced themselves from one-another despite walking in step with the same agenda. Maybe viewing this as an opportunistic attempt to get an MM train so early on is excessive, but (and esp. in Blink's case) it looks like an orchestrated excuse to do jackshit at daystart and not push any of the low-content slots (where there's probably at least one scum).

I'll respond to Aamirus and Mago now.
    the start of day was indeed strange and maybe should be looked at more.

What are your reads? @yzb25

35. ISO #2485

Hi boss ! well the Fiel/MM scumteam is now falling apart xD
    I can't imagine you fake claiming that role knowing someone else is Trostky.
    Some people start to think Unknown is a scum, but he actualy defended rumox yesterday, that could have been a wifom play to look like a town, what do you think about it?
    Yep, it's called whiteknighting, and I believe it's what happened.

36. ISO #2486

-vote kiprockz

You've had more than enough time to build reads. Give us something to work with.
    You... replaced him, no?

37. ISO #2487

This was also part of my LW.

In the probable event that I will not survive past n1, please note that my reads are as thus follows:

Town: Unknown, Probably Fielzanks, Marshmallow Marshall (much, much weaker read; I'm not entirely sure about him)

Scum: Blinkskater, Lenneth, yzb25, Dunna?
    1: why in the world is Unknown your top town read?
    2: "probably fielzanks"...
    3: what do the colors mean in the scum section?

38. ISO #2488

Yeah, I can see your point since I also thought a bit about that. Specialy when he claimed not being sleeper agent. Plus, generaly, he didn't do much.
    I still think you derailed the MM train xD
    I don't buy MM being town, he is far too confusing to be town, and now he is telling us 'not to lie about our role' when he did it several times yesterday. And I don't see that like a town play.
    As naz said, blink is kind of hard to read, he was far more cautious in another game when he was scum so I don't know.
    Twisting my thoughts. I lied about my role to 1: out the surv (fail) and 2: create a WIFOM to confuse scum in their kill. That was on D1. On D1, it's a pro-town move. But on MYLO, it's not anymore because you can lose the game instantly.

39. ISO #2489

I would've frankly preferred to kill MM over rumox
    It would've eliminated some of the confusion
    Rumox caused more confusion than me, and you caused even more confusion than rumox...

40. ISO #2490

@aamirus @Lenneth Personally, I'd find it quite helpful if you gave me an updated readwall at this juncture, to have it all in one place. If I'm a moron and there's one on the previous page or something feel free to redirect.

@Marshmallow Marshall I want the same thing from you, but I also want to ask you further questions:

What made you have FoS on Mago at daystart. Why did you change it to a townread only a little while later? You said "Proposing bad theories is town Mago" but it's obviously absurd to townread him for something he's more than capable of doing as scum. Furthermore, he had already posted the "bad theories" when you gave him your FoS. Maybe you townread him for "being confused" which you state in your wallpost below, but he was confused at daystart too. He's always been confused.

Explain these trash-ass reads.

Why is Naz a townread for just meta and aggressiveness? Do you think Naz is incapable of being aggressive as scum? In literally the first game you played with me you saw two example of aggressive scum (Iced and Hybrid), and I'm sure you've seen various other examples since.

Aamirus is lynch happy? For what? For writing a post explaining why she scumread you less than 24 hours in? Did she try to get you hammered? Did her reasoning seem insincere?

dafuq is with that Fielz read. Literally "meta" and "helpful". Neither of those are good enough reasons to put him as your TOP TOWN at that time.

I really do just want to understand. I have no intention of joining the MM hype train, with "top town reads 100% pure green" Mago and Unknown, but I think Fielz puts too much trust in you.
    It was planned, but after having read everything. @yzb25

Mag didn't feel much genuine at start of game. Then the bad plans appeared, and he often does that as town... but then, there was SO MUCH CONFUSION around it, which doesn't happen when he's town. I feel like he threw a smoke grenade into the game. And you weren't there at day start, the feelings were in it too.

Trash-ass reads???? Naz is a townread because I had scumread her previously for this exact play. But then I understood that no scum would be THAT aggressive. (she was town in that game, and she was town here too, so shut up with your trash ass) It's nowhere close of Iced, and even less close of Hybrid, who was rather passive-aggressive.

Nope, for going on the train that was appearing to gain more and more traction. I felt it was really weird because she didn't post anything (nearly), then comes at this post.

Yep, literally. Very helpful, and no scum would want to 100% out his plan like this. + scum hunting. And meta. Got a problem with that read...?

Have fun thinking that

41. ISO #2491

I CC. I AM TROTSKY.

CHOO CHOO DISCIPLES
    you see @yzb25 , that's the kind of confusion... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

42. ISO #2492

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Town(its not in order):

-

Neutral(not in order):

yzb25: Seems fine for me tbh, he is either a townie with a high amount of expertise or an evil with an high amount of expertise. Creating a lot of "personal" opinions can be beneficial for both parties, depends on where does he belong to.

Unknown: Idk, but leaning toward town.

Magoroth: Claiming Jailor so early on, might be a part of the strategy of his though.

TheGodDavid: honestly no option, probably this is one of the advantages of being silent(huh, coming from me, ironic, isn't it?)

blink: In all honesty, I dunno about this guy. He has such a high expertise in FM that I'll not say anything.

aamirus: Asked me to tell the honest opinion of mine, so, that way I could gain some spotlight since he/she told it already so...
    Anyway, thanks to the shit I am writing he/she can bask in the twillight, after all, that is what is beneficial for the role of hers

Lenneth: He/She was so responsive when naz said that a vigi might shoot me, I mean, it can go either way.

Strange:

Fielzanks: Started the rumox train for real, while rumox tried to pull out a grandeous strategy with multiple parts, claiming Sleeper Agent was only one piece of the cake. And if he is Trotsky, well, GUESS WE WON'T BE MISSING SUCH ONE EITHER. In soviet Russia traitors received death, Trotsky was killed by an NKVD agent in Mexico by an pickaxe so, our Stalin buddy might be sending out the squad for you haha.

MM: Started the rumox train, made others to jump on it. Prime candidate for me.

Anyway, this is all the information I've pulled out my ass, do whatever.
    LOL. What the bloody hell is that list!? It's just... nonsense. I don't even know if I must scumread you for it, because I'm not sure if a scum would pull such a list. @Dunna EXPLAIN YOURSELF!! NO TOWN READ, TROSTKY AND ME AS SCUM (saying we both started the rumox train...), HALF OF THE PLAYERS ARE NOT EVEN READ...

43. ISO #2493

Respectable readings. Jump in my pocket.
    lol?

44. ISO #2494

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Someone explain to me why people are still resisting the MM lynch?

Also, I am attempting to replace out, as I simply won’t have enough free time to play this game actively. So I will help out until this happens.
    Lol, sheepsaymeep syndrome much?

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

-vote unknown1234
    I can get on this for today's lynch. However for now, I actually think that I'll pressure Dunna a bit
    -vote Dunna
    @Dunna You are weird. Mind to explain your list of reads, and all of the confusing stuff you spewed...

47. ISO #2497

No you dink voice text took that out of proportion it was supposed to say MM not eminem im not talking about voting mag im talking about voting YOU
    ok lol

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

I can get on this for today's lynch. However for now, I actually think that I'll pressure Dunna a bit
    -vote Dunna
    @Dunna You are weird. Mind to explain your list of reads, and all of the confusing stuff you spewed...
    "Anyway, this is all the information I've pulled out my ass, do whatever."

"this is all the information I've pulled out my ass"

"I've pulled out my ass"

I hope this helps, because you missed the most important point.

50. ISO #2500