A little entertaining story.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

A little entertaining story.

I play town of salem, because the SC2Mafia arcade community is 95% salt, 5% administrator. I don't like some of roles (particularly how powerful jailor is) but the community is mature enough to not spoil mafia roles to a medium, and if they do the medium generally doesn't believe them, because smarter players will spill members of the town for lynching.

This isn't saying I don't like Jailor, jailor is probably my favorite role. It is immensely fun to play as and its nice to watch a mafia member squirm when you press that execute button and they go "WAIT WAIT NO NO". So naturally I just had to describe my last game when I jailed and executed 3 scum within the 4th night under the alias of "Papyrus Dude".

The first day is 20 seconds with no lynch. I always jail someone who didn't talk within those 20 seconds. Night 1, I just so happened to jail someone who claimed spy.

I was playing classic mode, a mode where there is 1 town random and 1 town killing, the others are set in stone, the same roles every game. I was taking a big risk, but I decided to let the spy live (not that I could execute him, jailors dont have an execute night 1, so I cant count the times I've jailed an SK night 1 and couldnt do anything about it). Sometimes you can just sort of tell when people are lying about their role. This guy was telling the truth, and a mafia member doesn't default to an easily confirmed town random role when they're jailed.

Night 2 I jailed another non-speaker. Someone who claimed lookout. The lookout is still alive, but they failed to give any actions or attributes. I pressed execute, and they started giving me an inconsistent story. Day 3 comes around, and I executed the framer. 1 down.

Day 3, a dead investigators will reveals the serial killer, and so we lynch the serial killer. I jail the other person in the investigator's will, claiming her to be a framer.

Did I mention you should never claim jester or executioner when you're being jailed? That's just a horrible thing to do. Any good jailor will shoot you right there. Just like I did with the jester claimer I jailed.

Day 4 rolls around and there are 6 people alive. We lynch a mafioso which was in the sheriff's will. I jail, naturally, the only other person who hadn't talked. And I get threats. Apparently, this last mafia member decided to report me for skyping. Execute, and the godfather is gone.

Ez game, ez life.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: A little entertaining story.

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    Youd recommend ToS forums?

10 minute games arent games, but I saw they host actual forum games
    The forums aren't are detailed as ours.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyteeth View Post
    gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    \because the SC2Mafia arcade community is 95% salt, 5% administrator.
    Good example

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I play town of salem, because the SC2Mafia arcade community is 95% salt, 5% administrator. I don't like some of roles (particularly how powerful jailor is) but the community is mature enough to not spoil mafia roles to a medium, and if they do the medium generally doesn't believe them, because smarter players will spill members of the town for lynching.

This isn't saying I don't like Jailor, jailor is probably my favorite role. It is immensely fun to play as and its nice to watch a mafia member squirm when you press that execute button and they go "WAIT WAIT NO NO". So naturally I just had to describe my last game when I jailed and executed 3 scum within the 4th night under the alias of "Papyrus Dude".

The first day is 20 seconds with no lynch. I always jail someone who didn't talk within those 20 seconds. Night 1, I just so happened to jail someone who claimed spy.

I was playing classic mode, a mode where there is 1 town random and 1 town killing, the others are set in stone, the same roles every game. I was taking a big risk, but I decided to let the spy live (not that I could execute him, jailors dont have an execute night 1, so I cant count the times I've jailed an SK night 1 and couldnt do anything about it). Sometimes you can just sort of tell when people are lying about their role. This guy was telling the truth, and a mafia member doesn't default to an easily confirmed town random role when they're jailed.

Night 2 I jailed another non-speaker. Someone who claimed lookout. The lookout is still alive, but they failed to give any actions or attributes. I pressed execute, and they started giving me an inconsistent story. Day 3 comes around, and I executed the framer. 1 down.

Day 3, a dead investigators will reveals the serial killer, and so we lynch the serial killer. I jail the other person in the investigator's will, claiming her to be a framer.

Did I mention you should never claim jester or executioner when you're being jailed? That's just a horrible thing to do. Any good jailor will shoot you right there. Just like I did with the jester claimer I jailed.

Day 4 rolls around and there are 6 people alive. We lynch a mafioso which was in the sheriff's will. I jail, naturally, the only other person who hadn't talked. And I get threats. Apparently, this last mafia member decided to report me for skyping. Execute, and the godfather is gone.

Ez game, ez life.
    Sounds about right. I usually have an easy time with jailor in ToS. Most people don't even know how to act when jailed. Especially in Classic mode.
    "Yea i'm lookout."
    "K, last will?"
    "...What's a last will?"
    ...*execute* Bam. Easy scum.

Also the executioner claims are pretty dumb. It's even funnier when they're really the exe and they claim Exe. But at the same time that's 1 less execution you get for the sk/Mafia.

ToS can be fun to play on impulse, but even though you are accurate with the SC2Mafia community in a nutshell... The ToS Community is 10% good players who try to play and do good discussion to 90% Autistic idiots who don't know how to act during the day and will rather talk about thier favorite bands or stupid shit.

Frustrating, but can be easy games.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Sounds about right. I usually have an easy time with jailor in ToS. Most people don't even know how to act when jailed. Especially in Classic mode.
    "Yea i'm lookout."
    "K, last will?"
    "...What's a last will?"
    ...*execute* Bam. Easy scum.

Also the executioner claims are pretty dumb. It's even funnier when they're really the exe and they claim Exe. But at the same time that's 1 less execution you get for the sk/Mafia.

ToS can be fun to play on impulse, but even though you are accurate with the SC2Mafia community in a nutshell... The ToS Community is 10% good players who try to play and do good discussion to 90% Autistic idiots who don't know how to act during the day and will rather talk about thier favorite bands or stupid shit.

Frustrating, but can be easy games.
    I played on ToS for a very very short while, left an incriminating last will as an investigative. The next day was discredited by people saying I was a tryhard, and salty.
    Never played there again.

Also, the chat log is hard to see.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16