User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ooglatjama: 1-S2-1-817903

Account Name: Ooglatjama
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-817903
    In-Game Name: MOD KUNT ME AUDITOR

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Kiflaam
    Summary: (IMPORTANT NOTE: I can't be 100% sure this is him. I have to view from the viewpoint of "Everyone" in the replay to view from the game-thrower's point of view. I don't know if this is normal. However, all in-game evidence suggests "Everyone" is MOD KUNT ME AUDITOR, and, aside from the autokicked player, Ooglatjama is the only other person not shown on the player list in replay.) Night 2: 9(MOD KUNT ME AUDITOR) blackmails 3(Mayor) . Day 3: 9 (MOD KUNT ME AUDITOR, blackmailer) claims 10(GF) visited 3(mayor, silenced), says 10 (GF) is mafia. 10 (GF) is lynched.

Replay attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Ooglatjama: 1-S2-1-817903

ID Verification:
    Ooglatjama: 1-S2-1-817903 Correct

Players Added to Report:
    HolyShift: 1-S2-1-2380596

Hotkeys
    Ooglatjama: E
    HolyShift: 1

Summary
    Ooglatjama and holyShift are in adjacent slots and both show as new players during the setup phase. Both players have 1 game played.
    Ooglatjama expresses his displeasure at moderators banning players who break the rules.

Ooglatjama chooses the name MOD IS KUNT I WAS AUDITOR, then LAST GAME AUDITOR MOD KUNT, then MOD KUNT ME AUDITOR and roles blackmailer in slot 9.
    HolyShift tries to name himself "SukMyAssfko" but fails and receives the name Ermanno The Weak and roles Lookout in slot 12.

D1: nothing

N1: oog chooses to silence 1; holyshift checks 8

D2: a mayor reveals. Oog says "How do I whisper?" "Lookout That's my role"
    Holyshift says "I think that 8 is that HolyShift guy who wasw auditor last game hes trolling this game too... mods pay attention!"

Then after mayor reveals he asks what he is supposed to be doing and wonders why everybody is whispering the mayor. Then he says "This is my first time playing. I don't know all the roles yet, I haven't played since Beta! So be patient with me haha XD"
    Sk gets lynched.

N2: oog silences 3, the mayor
    holy watches 10

D3: oog says "I am lookout" "1 visited 3 tonight" 1 denies this claim and Oog gets voted up on trial.
    Repeats his claim about 1 and then says "Oh shit; I mena 10; 10 is mafia; Trust me"
    Holyshift says he trusts him and that he should be innoed.
    Oog gets innoed, but only by the mayor and holyshift.

Now 10 (godfather) gets voted up. He claims sheriff and says that he checked 1 night one and 13 night two.
    Holyshift, a lookout who looked at 10 last night, claims "9 (oog) tracked me first night, and whispered me who visited me. The information that he gave was concrete" "10 is mafia"
    - none of this is true
    10 gets lynched.

N3: oog chooses to kill 1
    holyshift watches 14.

D4: Mayor acknowledges that 9 was lying about being lookout and holyshift says "All I said is I trusted 9 because he whispered me (this never happened). If I knew how to whisper I would whisper 3 my role"

People tell him how to pm and he says " -pm 3 test" (with the space...).

14 gets voted up and claims amnesiac.
    9 (oog) counterclaims as amnesiac and says he made up his lead earlier so that he could claim SK later.

9 gets guiltied and then 12 immediately quits the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, town gets a fairly easy win.

Player Offenses
    Ooglatjama: Skyping/Intentional gamethrowing
    HolyShift: Skyping/Intentional gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    Both of them have zero.

Recommended Action
    WL X3 for both of them, or just a smurfban.

Additional Notes
    They're in adjacent slots at the beginning of the lobby suggesting that they're in a party together. Both have 1 game played. Oog gets his teammate killed whilst HolyShift repeatedly lies to defend Oog and save him from being lynched. Holyshift immediately quits the game when Oog is lynched. They both pretend to be new players, repeatedly asking how to pm, but they clearly have significant knowledge of how the game works.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Hello I am the new player mentioned in this report. I am new to the game, and I have only played a couple of games and still learning the ropes!!! this watch list makes it very difficult for people to trust me in the game! Also, the only reason I switched from 1 to 10 was because i realized i was caught in a lie and wanted to trick the nemies!!! plus killiing mafia would make them suspect me less, I think!! it was gamble!!
    Last edited by holyshiftnooglatjama; July 29th, 2019 at 08:28 PM. Reason: mistake

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by holyshiftnooglatjama View Post
    Hello I am the new player mentioned in this report. I am new to the game, and I have only played a couple of games and still learning the ropes!!! this watch list makes it very difficult for people to trust me in the game! Also, the only reason I switched from 1 to 10 was because i realized i was caught in a lie and wanted to trick the nemies!!! plus killiing mafia would make them suspect me less, I think!! it was gamble!!
    Are you both holyshift and ooglatjama?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Hello I am HolyShift, the other friend of this man. We have combined our names to show our support for each other. Please and thank you.

Recommended Action
    Remove from the watching list, by aamirus

Please kindly repeal this WARNING.
    Last edited by ooglatjamanholyshift; July 31st, 2019 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Hello remove this WRNING

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by ooglatjamanholyshift View Post
    Hello I am HolyShift, the other friend of this man. We have combined our names to show our support for each other. Please and thank you.

Recommended Action
    Remove from the watching list, by aamirus

Please kindly repeal this WARNING.
    thank you for your support

I am one of the original designers of this game as well and belief that hsould impact our parole consideration.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by holyshiftnooglatjama View Post
    thank you for your support

I am one of the original designers of this game as well and belief that hsould impact our parole consideration.
    Appeal denied.

If you want to waste our time troll posting in regards to your appeal we have no obligation to entertain you.