2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: 1.666 Posts milestone

Nice post count @Arsonist
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice post count @Arsonist
    It was my 1.666th post but some assholic moderator removed it, gg i leave because mods abuse power.
    I had veteran member but now i'm a usual member.

Also i still have VIP that is acessible only with having 500 posts so it's obvious that my post count is moderator power abuse.
    Last edited by Arsonist; November 17th, 2018 at 06:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It was my 1.666th post but some assholic moderator removed it, gg i leave because mods abuse power.
    I had veteran member but now i'm a usual member.

Also i still have VIP that is acessible only with having 500 posts so it's obvious that my post count is moderator power abuse.
    LOL @NoctiZ

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Omg lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :