Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    No, it's lighter green, I was just messing with whoever was paranoid about the colors. I can't rp this i'll just say that I need someone to die and I don't know who it is until they're dead. i don't really see a point in not claiming at this point. im vig with a 2 shot gun. I shot karen to help you. that was the point of my reply to your post. my rp says i dont know anyone, but my home was burglarized. now im on a mission to clean up the town.
    Brendon Vig town who shot light??

-unvote
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2402

No, it's lighter green, I was just messing with whoever was paranoid about the colors. I can't rp this i'll just say that I need someone to die and I don't know who it is until they're dead. i don't really see a point in not claiming at this point. im vig with a 2 shot gun. I shot karen to help you. that was the point of my reply to your post. my rp says i dont know anyone, but my home was burglarized. now im on a mission to clean up the town.
    -vote unvote

...Oh.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #2403

-vote Stealthbomber16

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #2404

did you shoot Kenny?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmm, I do remember seeing a lot of that in what I've done so far in the ISO, but I liked SB16's early interactions, especially calling out Magoroth's BS Mason claim.

Brendan though, as much as he's tried to contribute, I didn't like how he handled when Magoroth was being lynched. He outright claimed Marchesi (something we all established a long time ago as the mafia family) and instead chose to stay in the background when he should of been up front and personal on the matter (he was there too, I know that for a fact)
    the reason for my "inactivity" is im active super late at night which happens to be when the game is dead af, and was using my phone most of the game while handling other site stuff. I don't stick my name on invisible, but that doesn't mean im always here when it seems like i am lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    did you shoot Kenny?
    nope i still have 1 shot, i'll prob shoot stealth if we lynch slaol, but i'll take suggestions for sure
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #2408

-vote unvote

...Oh.
    @Brendan

If this is true, which I doubt it isn't. Thank you love!

<3

9. ISO #2409

the reason for my "inactivity" is im active super late at night which happens to be when the game is dead af, and was using my phone most of the game while handling other site stuff. I don't stick my name on invisible, but that doesn't mean im always here when it seems like i am lol
    Ah, I wasn't trying to stab at you for IRL purposes. I just didn't like the lack of interaction during that period.

I DID Hammer early, so I guess it could of been my fault...

: (

10. ISO #2410

nope i still have 1 shot, i'll prob shoot stealth if we lynch slaol, but i'll take suggestions for sure
    I'd shoot Mike IMO. That way we can know for sure if he's really Night Immune or not.

I'm sure he won't care since he's Night Immune, right @Mike ?

11. ISO #2411

Hmm it's a good claim because I don't see scum killing Light so that gives Brendan credibility..

That just leaves me with the question of where the 2nd KPN went because idk about red faction consisting of just one player. I was attacked once and no one has a clue about the second attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #2412

I'd shoot Mike IMO. That way we can know for sure if he's really Night Immune or not.

Not a bad idea.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #2413

Ah, I wasn't trying to stab at you for IRL purposes. I just didn't like the lack of interaction during that period.

I DID Hammer early, so I guess it could of been my fault...

: (
    >_>
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #2414

I am ok with that

15. ISO #2415

Although, while nice it'd confirm this part of his claim, will it really bring us forward? I don't think so. So on second thought, maybe not that good of an idea. I'm already not doubting Kenny's claim of Mike being town and even if Mike actually were scum, our vig shooting won't confirm anything.
    ah fuck.

16. ISO #2416

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Hmm it's a good claim because I don't see scum killing Light so that gives Brendan credibility..

That just leaves me with the question of where the 2nd KPN went because idk about red faction consisting of just one player. I was attacked once and no one has a clue about the second attack?
    there seems to be a lot of night immunity this game.. which is why im uncertain of who to shoot. i think stealth would be more likely than slaol to have night immunity which is why im more pro slaol lynch, but if you guys like the idea of me shooting mike i guess i can get behind that, i just dont know if forcing him to give up his claim of night immunity is a good idea even if he actually is
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

there seems to be a lot of night immunity this game.. which is why im uncertain of who to shoot. i think stealth would be more likely than slaol to have night immunity which is why im more pro slaol lynch, but if you guys like the idea of me shooting mike i guess i can get behind that, i just dont know if forcing him to give up his claim of night immunity is a good idea even if he actually is
    I think it's a good idea. This way, we can know for sure on that aspect since it seems like he's been jumping back and forth on so many things.

Alsk Mike agreed, so there's literally little reason as to why you wouldn't.

19. ISO #2419

@blinkskater Will you do it tonight?
    O.O

20. ISO #2420

You misspoke because if you thought that SB is more likely to have immunity then you should be lynching SB, not Slaol.
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #2421

I think it's a good idea. This way, we can know for sure on that aspect since it seems like he's been jumping back and forth on so many things.

Alsk Mike agreed, so there's literally little reason as to why you wouldn't.
    I think it might be a waste for a town-NK if Brendan really is vigi. But I'd also like to point out again that there should be 2 KPN each night so last night should've been 3 attacks. We can leave Brendan alive tonight but keep that in mind for the next day.
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #2422

You misspoke because if you thought that SB is more likely to have immunity then you should be lynching SB, not Slaol.
    Or are you assuming SB16 to be town? If so, why?
    ah fuck.

23. ISO #2423

I think it might be a waste for a town-NK if Brendan really is vigi. But I'd also like to point out again that there should be 2 KPN each night so last night should've been 3 attacks. We can leave Brendan alive tonight but keep that in mind for the next day.
    You said it wasn't a bad idea... ; (

24. ISO #2424

You said it wasn't a bad idea... ; (
    I did a follow-up post on that, saying it was actually not that good of an idea. Did you miss that? :P
    ah fuck.

25. ISO #2425

I did a follow-up post on that, saying it was actually not that good of an idea. Did you miss that? :P
    I didn't... I quoted it after all.. xD

Ok fine. Who do you think he should shoot? Slaol? Blink?

26. ISO #2426

I didn't... I quoted it after all.. xD

Ok fine. Who do you think he should shoot? Slaol? Blink?
    Not that post. This:

Although, while nice it'd confirm this part of his claim, will it really bring us forward? I don't think so. So on second thought, maybe not that good of an idea. I'm already not doubting Kenny's claim of Mike being town and even if Mike actually were scum, our vig shooting won't confirm anything.
    Anyway, yeah I was thinking about that. I feel like he should shoot Slaol. I think that'd help us out the most.
    ah fuck.

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

Although.. haah, this is tricky. Did Slaol claim night immunity as well?
    Nope.

He said his role was worse than a cit, so I doubt it has NI.

29. ISO #2429

Nope.

He said his role was worse than a cit, so I doubt it has NI.
    True. I feel like that'd help me put some worries to rest. My only new worry now is that if Brendan is scum then he now holds all the power to influence the next day heavily. Imagine Slaol doesn't die, it's immediately going to be a lynch on him because scum!Brendan will say he tried shooting Slaol and he didn't die.

It's all because I keep thinking back on the fact that there's 2 KPN and that didn't change during the night Light died.
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #2430

True. I feel like that'd help me put some worries to rest. My only new worry now is that if Brendan is scum then he now holds all the power to influence the next day heavily. Imagine Slaol doesn't die, it's immediately going to be a lynch on him because scum!Brendan will say he tried shooting Slaol and he didn't die.

It's all because I keep thinking back on the fact that there's 2 KPN and that didn't change during the night Light died.
    Did you ever read my theory on Magoroth having a two-shot gun?

He DID mention that in the day chat... It's a possibility.

Vig shot on Light

Maf shot on you.

Which means there may not even BE a Serial Killer.... IF we believe Brendan's claim.

31. ISO #2431

Vig shot on Light

Maf shot on you.

Which means there may not even BE a Serial Killer.... IF we believe Brendan's claim.
    Specifically, he said he had a two night kill gun or something on those lines.

32. ISO #2432

yeah my b i did smoke a bit xd
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

33. ISO #2433

yeah my b i did smoke a bit xd

34. ISO #2434

ok so im shooting slaol?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

35. ISO #2435

we need to drop vote soon right?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

36. ISO #2436

ok so im shooting slaol?
    Mike or Slaol.

Follow your heart I guess...

37. ISO #2437

we need to drop vote soon right?
    We got less than 2 hours.. so yea...

38. ISO #2438

Vig shot on Light

Maf shot on you.

I don't think Mag meant he could kill two people in one night because that's he'd need such a thing to kill two people in the first night. Doesn't add up to me, I'm kind of sure that Mag was more claiming a weird Mason vigi role but his whole claim didn't make sense at several points in the game and also why would Mag truthfully claim how his role works?
    ah fuck.

39. ISO #2439

I don't think Mag meant he could kill two people in one night because that's he'd need such a thing to kill two people in the first night. Doesn't add up to me, I'm kind of sure that Mag was more claiming a weird Mason vigi role but his whole claim didn't make sense at several points in the game and also why would Mag truthfully claim how his role works?
    Hmm. True.

In that case..

Vig shot on Light

Maf Shot on you

SK ..? Hit a Night immune I suppose.

Only explanation I can think of xD

40. ISO #2440

Mike or Slaol.

Follow your heart I guess...
    Nah, I'd say if he should get a choice then he should decide between Slaol or blink. Mike would be the wrong choice IMO, I feel like Mike is the most likely to be night immune out of all of those. Shooting him will just confirm that he wasn't lying about that one aspect of his role and the probability that he'd die is too low for me personally so it'd feel like a waste. On the other hand I see it as more likely that blink could die by being shot at night.
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #2441

Nah, I'd say if he should get a choice then he should decide between Slaol or blink. Mike would be the wrong choice IMO, I feel like Mike is the most likely to be night immune out of all of those. Shooting him will just confirm that he wasn't lying about that one aspect of his role and the probability that he'd die is too low for me personally so it'd feel like a waste. On the other hand I see it as more likely that blink could die by being shot at night.
    Blink also claimed Night Immune.

Hmm...

I suppose you believe Mike to have Night Immunity over Blink having it, huh?

42. ISO #2442

Hmm. True.

In that case..

Vig shot on Light

Maf Shot on you

SK ..? Hit a Night immune I suppose.

Only explanation I can think of xD
    In that case we'd never get it confirmed. I'm just advocating to keep it in mind anyway.
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #2443

Blink also claimed Night Immune.

Hmm...

I suppose you believe Mike to have Night Immunity over Blink having it, huh?
    Yeah, that's what I said. lol
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #2444

Alright, listen. I'll go AFK for 15 minutes and when it's exactly 45 minutes on the dot, meaning 15 minutes before the next full hour I'll put my vote down on SB16. Unvote if you don't want me to hammer then and have something to say or if you simply want the day to go on for a bit longer.
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

Yeah, that's what I said. lol
    Right!

xD

Alright, listen. I'll go AFK for 15 minutes and when it's exactly 45 minutes on the dot, meaning 15 minutes before the next full hour I'll put my vote down on SB16. Unvote if you don't want me to hammer then and have something to say or if you simply want the day to go on for a bit longer.
    Alright cool. Maybe SB16 will show up before then to defend himself.

47. ISO #2447

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im drunk asf lol who we voting
    SB16 it seems.

@blinkskater Will you do it tonight?
    Know what The Mayor is talking about here, Blink?

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450