Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2326
  1. ISO #1951
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    wait. you put in your last will that illuminati talked in night chat? why? you wouldent be alive to explain it. you also posted that AFTER you posted your full LW. something about that does not add up either.
    Because only Mafia would have access to the last will lol

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Going to sleep, if you are going to lynch me at least make sure you wait till EoD so I can save my ass. Thank you.

And fuck you.
    so I guess you will be claiming a power role since you said "I can save my ass". Can we fast forward to that?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #1953
    Ganelon

MM, how in God’s almighty name can you see me AND aamirus as a team? If that’s true she borderline gamethrew today by “outing my strategy” and stating that the best course of action is to lynch me.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

-vote Gyrlander

You can claim now or die, your choice.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uh well honestly my reads changed since then.... You can just read the TL;DR to get my point of view during N1, it'll be good xD if you want me to back that old PoV well just look at the big part. @AIVION
    Alright got it. Want to update?

If we lynch Gyr and he flips scum, who do you think is his partner?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #1958
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Alright got it. Want to update?

If we lynch Gyr and he flips scum, who do you think is his partner?
    MM I'd say. She hasn't interacted much with anyone else, except for me/Kenny. I will hammer Gyrlander at EoD. I'm good with this Lynch.

9. ISO #1959

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM I'd say. She hasn't interacted much with anyone else, except for me/Kenny. I will hammer Gyrlander at EoD. I'm good with this Lynch.
    I cant really say since I csn never trust myself to read MM

I shall leave that up to you guys.

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM, how in God’s almighty name can you see me AND aamirus as a team? If that’s true she borderline gamethrew today by “outing my strategy” and stating that the best course of action is to lynch me.
    I don't see you as a team, I see that ONE of you is scum, ONEEEEE.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #1961
    Ganelon

I don't see you as a team, I see that ONE of you is scum, ONEEEEE.
    Ok then let me rephrase.
    Who am I in a team with? Who is aamirus in a team with?

12. ISO #1962
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The fact is that Mag almost completely ignored your "pushing". I mean you did make quite a few posts asking him to respond but he was so busy being flustered at everyone else pushing him that your "push" really didn't accomplish much at all. I don't think you deserve some kind of special credit for pushing Mag (nor would I give said special credit to Blink, or me, or Distorted, or anybody). It was pretty much an entire lobby push because he was acting scummy as hell and EVERYONE recognized that. Now, Blink said u did nothing, but this was only in response to you saying he did nothing AND that he was scum for it.

Now, if this "I want credit for the push" "No I want credit!" thing is the main reason you're scumreading each other then I think Distorted made a good point about scums bussing.
    What. Kenny didn't push me, Kenny was calling me scum and trolling. That wasn't pushing. That wasn't even scum painting lol. Kenny honestly played this one like shit.

13. ISO #1963
    Ganelon

Varnic just vanished too? Wth???

I THINK WE HAVE ILLUMINATI.

@Distorted @Varnic YOU TWO ARE SUSPECTED OF BEING PART OF THE EVIL COVENANT.

@Magoroth I suspect you are a member of the Mafia. This would make a lot of sense, actually. I am asking you. Are you Mafia?
    I literally still have got no clue why people thought I was Mafia yesterday. And... what exactly made you think there were Illuminati?

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

Not really your fault tbh... I prefer a Magoroth lynch and think it should be between him and Aamirus, but I don't mind... I honestly just want this game to end xD it's painful to think about illuminati possibilities, and this setup goes against the concept of mafia games by not giving us legit flips so it's really mindbreaking...

@Gyrlander ain't being very helpful, while he COULD be helpful because he was a general townread. So idk what to think of him anymore. I still think lynch is between mag and aamirus best.
    I thought you knew I don't care how people read me, I'll say what I want. If you guys townread me or scumread me that won't make me change my activity.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

20. ISO #1970

I just read the last 2 pages and I can't understand how suddenly everything went 180º and I'm at L-1? Lol? You have no reasons to scumread me, you just do it because I don't have 450 posts like you do. We're at D2 and I have 100~ posts, it could be much better but I believe it's not bad. Furthermore, I get more invested in the game while things start to happen.

Remember the balloon popping? Yes. Hope you can sum 1 + 1.

21. ISO #1971

Let's be clear about another thing: We know blinkskater is faking his grudge on Distorted. He has never acted this completely dumb, and even I'm noticing this fact. He just claimed Vigi D1 and said he would shoot Dist N2 all the time. Literally what's the point of that? The only thing I can imagine is that he's going to be 100% shot / RB so he's most likely a Citizen or a Scum that will just claim being RBed all the time.

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You can hammet Gyr anytime now....
    Apparently I've been voted to force me to claim yet you want people to hammer me? Where was that "townread" on Gyrlander you talked about? Oh wait, Dist says "get Gyr we're here talking lol" is enough for you to change your mind?

-vote blinkskater

Asshole

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

Apparently I've been voted to force me to claim yet you want people to hammer me? Where was that "townread" on Gyrlander you talked about? Oh wait, Dist says "get Gyr we're here talking lol" is enough for you to change your mind?

-vote blinkskater

Asshole
    Anything to further the game.

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

Fine
    -vote aivion
    choo choo
    LOL just lynch gyr hes full of shit

30. ISO #1980

It just seems to me that you have no freaking idea on who are the Scum and you vote the people that have less posts even though they are not very inactive (well, AIVION is a bit inactive but you voted me ???) to feel like you're doing something.

Damn, if you were so convinced Dist were scum you would push his lynch. If you explained good reasons I would even follow you and join you in a powerful coalition to overthrow the fucking bad rulers that just want to feel GODLIKE at the top of the post count. How does that feel?

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

It just seems to me that you have no freaking idea on who are the Scum and you vote the people that have less posts even though they are not very inactive (well, AIVION is a bit inactive but you voted me ???) to feel like you're doing something.

Damn, if you were so convinced Dist were scum you would push his lynch. If you explained good reasons I would even follow you and join you in a powerful coalition to overthrow the fucking bad rulers that just want to feel GODLIKE at the top of the post count. How does that feel?
    Feels like shit i gave my day 2 opinion on distorted its in the thread and i refuse to repeat myself any further

34. ISO #1984

Even if you're inactive I want you to have the dick and wine to destroy the pussy to do what your heart tells you. I won't believe you voted me because you feel that was the best option. Even more if your vote would put me at L-1.
    I want to lynch mag or MM but the boss wanted to lynch you so i oblidged.

35. ISO #1985

I want to lynch mag or MM but the boss wanted to lynch you so i oblidged.
    Baaahhh

36. ISO #1986

Feels like shit i gave my day 2 opinion on distorted its in the thread and i refuse to repeat myself any further
    I apparently omitted it between the million of boring posts / i'll fucking shoot you distorted posts. Care to do a very short summary?

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

Damn AIVION, I expected more from you. It seems like you're being moved by the masses, why's that?
    Last time doc was claimdd in this setup it was scum.

Call it a gut read or a dumb one idc.

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

*pulls out his gun, waves it in the air, accidently pulls trigger, bullet bounces off someones pan and hits Mag square in the left buttock*
    Whelp oir vig has no more shots

GG no RE

41. ISO #1991

I won't even talk about aamirus and AIVION votes. If I had been lynched and flipped Doctor what would you have done? With this fucking shitty ass train?
    I put you at L-2 you were in zero danger of being lynched

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

everyone needs to grow some balls and vote for the people they scumread
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    I don't know who to scumread anymore. Distorted cannot be mafia and I think Mag cannot be mafia since it's too ballsy to claim solo mason. And I'd like to believe you're town so honestly I'm down to process of elimination that 2 out of 3 of MM, Gyr, and AIVION have to be mafia....

46. ISO #1996

@Gyrlander

What say you

47. ISO #1997

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't know who to scumread anymore. Distorted cannot be mafia and I think Mag cannot be mafia since it's too ballsy to claim solo mason. And I'd like to believe you're town so honestly I'm down to process of elimination that 2 out of 3 of MM, Gyr, and AIVION have to be mafia....
    i'm not sure i buy the whole solo mason thing. I have seen it once before but it was in a small setup, with just One lynch and no night, and a super crazy host. I don't see a solo mason being placed in this type of setup

48. ISO #1998

i'm not sure i buy the whole solo mason thing. I have seen it once before but it was in a small setup, with just One lynch and no night, and a super crazy host. I don't see a solo mason being placed in this type of setup
    Solo mason usually never exists in this setup. In fact the only time i've seen a solo mason claim it was from desperate scum.

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Last time doc was claimdd in this setup it was scum.

Call it a gut read or a dumb one idc.
    What's your point? Is this setup cursed so there is no Doctors? I'm probably going to get shot / RBed tonight so it doesn't matter. Most prob. the second as you guys are eager to lynch me.