S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Now, I have to admit something: PTB did ONE very towny move. The vote on AIVION (with him being obvtown and flipping town) and the "you wont dare" to blink. This reaction test seemed pretty towny. But then, can ALL of this manipulative shit and the ton of WIFOM come from a town?

Noctiz, I am not tunneling you two, notice how there's only blink out of you two left? I addressed him too, but it is normal to address two players more than one.... plus PTB is really scummy and it is a FACT that he didn't address you (but since 1 scum has flipped, it is obviously impossible for you to be a scum team lol). I feel like you are putting yourself under the spotlight by posting a lot of large posts when you're not THAT MUCH suspected compared to other people. Therefore,
    -vote NoctiZ

Blink, I am STILL having a hard time seeing you as town (Given the DIstorted scum flip, which erases my theory on PTB - Noctiz and which puts you in a bad light, you can't deny that). But PTB is also so scummy... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    So my townslip at the start of the game was fake?

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654
    Ganelon

Keep it clean guys. Being only comes second, remember this adage!

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Maybe it is reasonable.

But can you make a case for it?
    Eh I already said my bit, can't be bothered to make a case for it beyond what I already did. Operating under the assumption that you are town I wouldn't need to make a case for it because you'd already see my position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #656

Now, I have to admit something: PTB did ONE very towny move. The vote on AIVION (with him being obvtown and flipping town) and the "you wont dare" to blink. This reaction test seemed pretty towny. But then, can ALL of this manipulative shit and the ton of WIFOM come from a town?

Noctiz, I am not tunneling you two, notice how there's only blink out of you two left? I addressed him too, but it is normal to address two players more than one.... plus PTB is really scummy and it is a FACT that he didn't address you (but since 1 scum has flipped, it is obviously impossible for you to be a scum team lol). I feel like you are putting yourself under the spotlight by posting a lot of large posts when you're not THAT MUCH suspected compared to other people. Therefore,
    -vote NoctiZ

Blink, I am STILL having a hard time seeing you as town (Given the DIstorted scum flip, which erases my theory on PTB - Noctiz and which puts you in a bad light, you can't deny that). But PTB is also so scummy... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Even if I'm your towniest read, assuming you're town you'd still need to decide today on who your scum read is. If you don't do that you'll not be able to be sure about who to vote tomorrow. Lynching today doesn't change that fact.
    ah fuck.

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MM i will choose ptb 100% if you take me to the final 3 with you, you have no choice but to lynch me today.
    You became the very thing you swore to destroy... you're doing the same as PTB now
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah this games not straightforward idk i guess i can wait for MM to get here and try and convince me hes town
    Uhm. I am town. Look at me, look at what I did, and tell me the scum intent behind my actions... like seriously lol. Why would I even defend AIVION as scum? Why would I stop the arguments between me and PTB if I was scum? Why would I push at you two that hard as scum, keeping you as people who will NEVER lynch me anyway (PTB is here doing the exact thing he says he despises by the way)? I'll tell you: THERE ARE NO SUCH REASONS BECAUSE I AM TOWN. Convinced? Well, if you're not, just re-read the thread lol...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Even if I'm your towniest read, assuming you're town you'd still need to decide today on who your scum read is. If you don't do that you'll not be able to be sure about who to vote tomorrow. Lynching today doesn't change that fact.
    I am still trying to figure that out. I know I need to decide it, it doesn't make it easier to do...

10. ISO #660

Full disclosure:

The me or distorted was supposed to be me or blink. However, MM was heavily pushing the me and blink combo I flipped it to distorted randomly.

I stated previously that the town order is irrelevant because I just copied the alive players list from the day post and just cut out mm and aivion and moved them to the scum slot.

I understand how you are hesitant about me. However, if I were scum, I’d push the narrative that blink was scum and that he got us to lynch his teammate.

Instead I’ve pushed another town Lynch and stated how I think blink is 100% confirmed town based on his role claim.

As for tomorrow, idk what to do. But it’s noctiz or mm 100% no doubt in my mind.

If blink isn’t town jester and some how guesses it then some sort of cheating or mistake happened.

I’ll contend that blink is not a cheater and a mistake didn’t happen. So therefore by the rule of occaams razor, blink must be town.

Who of you is town is irrelevant to me. So long as that town person gets their shit together and fills out the puzzle of life that is called ptb is your teammate.

I will say noc tried to set blink up yesterday with distorted vote stating “we will never vote blink if distort rolls scum.”

Also noc pretty much said how scum would play this game, and they’re playing exactly that.

There is much more evidence to support noc being scum for mm to consider if he’s town.

The only way I secure a win for the town faction tomorrow is to not vote. But have the alleged town vote me.
    I never pushed the PTB - Blink combo because it would have been too obvious. You are scum. Keep twisting the narrative

@PowersThatBe @NoctiZ @blinkskater Are you all okay with me hammering Blink? We then lynch Noctiz and we win.

11. ISO #661

I never pushed the PTB - Blink combo because it would have been too obvious. You are scum. Keep twisting the narrative

@PowersThatBe @NoctiZ @blinkskater Are you all okay with me hammering Blink? We then lynch Noctiz and we win.
    I am okay with that.
    ah fuck.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

I am okay with that.
    -vote Blinkskater

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

hi

16. ISO #666
    Ganelon

Blink was town. 12 votes to hammer.
    What this is means is that hammering is disabled for today.

So,

You cannot post Countdown Timers

17. ISO #667
    Ganelon

hi
    A STRANGER!!!! ARCHERS, FIRE!!!

18. ISO #668

Blink was town. 12 votes to hammer.
    What this is means is that hammering is disabled for today.

So, [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    -vote Magoroth

19. ISO #669
    Ganelon

.... L-9988 ROFL.

12 votes to hammer.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

Goddamnit LOL

22. ISO #672

@mogoroth.

Can we shorten day to 24 or 12 hours since we can’t hammer?
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

23. ISO #673

Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

24. ISO #674

@mogoroth.

Can we shorten day to 24 or 12 hours since we can’t hammer?
    Only a sith deals in absolutes. You don't want us to think?

25. ISO #675

Alright, so in theory, it's quite easy now but the toughest decision has yet to be made.

In my eyes the easiest way to victory would be both of you voting me so even if scum pulls back the vote in the last second it won't change the outcome.

But I know the easiest way for everyone personally here is different. Can we find a compromise?
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #676

Given the large amount of time we have, I believe we should re-read the thread to make sure of our vote... because if I lose this I'll be mad.

27. ISO #677

I’ll maintain I won’t vote so I can’t vote wrong.

You both need to convince me why I should vote you.

I’ve led all the town Lynch’s.

I don’t need to do any convincing. If you’re coming up with some elaborate plan make some town gambit to win as scum you’re overthinking.

All three of us could not vote and then it’s tied at 0 with no votes on a jester and town wins by default
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #678

I’ll maintain I won’t vote so I can’t vote wrong.

You both need to convince me why I should vote you.

I’ve led all the town Lynch’s.

I don’t need to do any convincing. If you’re coming up with some elaborate plan make some town gambit to win as scum you’re overthinking.

All three of us could not vote and then it’s tied at 0 with no votes on a jester and town wins by default
    If that were true then there'd be no incentive for town to vote today. I'm not sure if it's meant to work like that, is it?
    ah fuck.

29. ISO #679

If that were true then there'd be no incentive for town to vote today. I'm not sure if it's meant to work like that, is it?
    To be precise, there'd be no incentive for town to vote ever with only one scum remaining. You could just try to lynch whoever you thought is scum and then not vote for the rest of the game.

The day would simply pass as a no-lynch day, or did I miss some crucial rule?
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #680

To be precise, there'd be no incentive for town to vote ever with only one scum remaining. You could just try to lynch whoever you thought is scum and then not vote for the rest of the game.

The day would simply pass as a no-lynch day, or did I miss some crucial rule?

What’s preventing you from voting me?

What’s preventing you from voting mm?
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #681
    Ganelon

Yeah sure 12 hours is okay with you?

32. ISO #682

Yeah, I don't think it works like that... I think Jester would win in that case because it would be as if everyone was voted (0-0-0), and we are the zone where Jester wins ties.

33. ISO #683

What’s preventing you from voting me?

What’s preventing you from voting mm?
    Your contributions early in the game weren't very impressive. I judged your town lean entirely by the tone of your posts during that time. Now you're starting your manipulative games however, twisting situations (like the one I pointed out earlier) or giving outright lies, for example saying that you led every town lynch which is verifiably false. On the Efekannn train you were the 3rd person, that's not leading a lynch. You were even trying to claim credit for specifically that lynch after the fact. For SB16 you were the second voter but that lynch was a lock-in from the start. For the Distorted train you flopped from the blink vote to the Distorted lynch. The only change for that was me saying I'd be okay with Distorted lynch only under specific circumstances. That's despite you saying you only want a blink lynch RIGHT before that because you want a guaranteed town lynch that day (#539). And then you switch over to Distorted. Seems fishy all in all.

Preventing me from voting MM is that many times it seemed to me as if MM was not genuine in his accusations. Some arguments seemed flimsy to me, as if he did not have solid ground for most accusations. Kinda as if he were unsuccessful in playing from a town POV as scum. The AIVION flip weakened the scum accusations against MM though cause they were a lock in to be a scum pair by atleast three people (you, blink and me). Looking at all the posts with that new knowledge it brings a different tone to them.

What really caught my attention though, PTB, is this post.
    I dislike you.

A lot.

He’s town but I’m also not pushing for his Lynch

You also look over all the spots where I say he could be scum playing me
    You were saying I'm town in your eyes. What has changed since then?
    ah fuck.

34. ISO #684

To the players:

Never lynch me. If you’re town keep me alive. Not today, not today. Not ever. Never lynch me.

Blink needs to go today or tomorrow. No matter what. But never ever Lynch me

Regardless of what I say moving forward. Quote this.
    Also this post is hilarious. It's what I'd expect from scum PTB. The more I reread the further my read leanings change.
    ah fuck.

35. ISO #685

Your contributions early in the game weren't very impressive. I judged your town lean entirely by the tone of your posts during that time. Now you're starting your manipulative games however, twisting situations (like the one I pointed out earlier) or giving outright lies, for example saying that you led every town lynch which is verifiably false. On the Efekannn train you were the 3rd person, that's not leading a lynch. You were even trying to claim credit for specifically that lynch after the fact. For SB16 you were the second voter but that lynch was a lock-in from the start. For the Distorted train you flopped from the blink vote to the Distorted lynch. The only change for that was me saying I'd be okay with Distorted lynch only under specific circumstances. That's despite you saying you only want a blink lynch RIGHT before that because you want a guaranteed town lynch that day (#539). And then you switch over to Distorted. Seems fishy all in all.

Preventing me from voting MM is that many times it seemed to me as if MM was not genuine in his accusations. Some arguments seemed flimsy to me, as if he did not have solid ground for most accusations. Kinda as if he were unsuccessful in playing from a town POV as scum. The AIVION flip weakened the scum accusations against MM though cause they were a lock in to be a scum pair by atleast three people (you, blink and me). Looking at all the posts with that new knowledge it brings a different tone to them.

I’m on mobile but I’ll look at more stuff later

It hardly takes being the first person to vote to be a leader of their lynch. I’ve led lynches and was the hammer.

I only voted distorted because everyone backed off blinks lynch, even blink told everyone not to lynch him.

I said very clearly I didn’t want to lynch distorted. No one backed me up. Both you and mm were very complicit in allowing his lynch.

I think that day you said you wouldn’t vote blink or somthing?

then before the lynch when through you said blink was not to be trusted if distorted flipped scum.

So explain. Who is more town in your eyes me or mm
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #686

Also this post is hilarious. It's what I'd expect from scum PTB. The more I reread the further my read leanings change.
    Okay you vote mm then.

Mm don’t vote

And I won’t vote.

I’ll let it all fall on you.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #687

I’m on mobile but I’ll look at more stuff later

It hardly takes being the first person to vote to be a leader of their lynch. I’ve led lynches and was the hammer.

I only voted distorted because everyone backed off blinks lynch, even blink told everyone not to lynch him.

I said very clearly I didn’t want to lynch distorted. No one backed me up. Both you and mm were very complicit in allowing his lynch.

I think that day you said you wouldn’t vote blink or somthing?

then before the lynch when through you said blink was not to be trusted if distorted flipped scum.

So explain. Who is more town in your eyes me or mm
    That's the exact opposite of what I said. I very clearly said I'd prefer to lynch blink. Feel free to reread that again. I even clarified with my Distorted lynch that it'd fall on blink because blink was the one pushing for it. I was not happy with that and don't take kindly to that false accusation.

So currently MM is more town in my eyes.
    ah fuck.

38. ISO #688

You are saying my scumread on PTB is not genuine, yet you use the exact arguments I used........... what? I think there's something I missed there o.O

39. ISO #689

That's the exact opposite of what I said. I very clearly said I'd prefer to lynch blink. Feel free to reread that again. I even clarified with my Distorted lynch that it'd fall on blink because blink was the one pushing for it. I was not happy with that and don't take kindly to that false accusation.

So currently MM is more town in my eyes.

So then vote him.

I don’t care.

I take no responsibility for towns loss.

I warned all of you that getting rid of me early is what’s best for town
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #690

Alright, good progress so far. I missed quite a lot of discussion and truth be told I can't be arsed to go back to see if anyone specifically addressed me.

Anyway, blink would be a safe lynch in my eyes today. On the other hand I'd love to keep him around as part of the strong voting core. I wouldn't mind going for one of our more shaky town reads instead of someone that I more solidly believe to be town today. A PTB lynch would still interest me quite a bit.
    Distorted is also interesting, I'd be up for that. However I personally see the 2 of 3 scums in MM, AIVION and Distorted more than PTB.
    With my as of now refreshed reads I'd rather we vote blink today.

-vote blinkskater
    It's your hard-on for Distorted being town which to me seems ungrounded. Only noticed it today with those posts:

Now granted, it would be a hilariously dumb idea from a scum POV to push for your own lynch today and believe that we'll lynch Distorted the next day. But it makes more sense if you were pushing for a Distorted lynch today and trusted us based on our reads to still lynch you as you were mostly considered a safe lynch so far.

Just struck me the wrong way which is why I'm cool with lynching you today.
    These are the first few posts I made that day. They were pretty early into the day after we lynched SB16.

I'll only lynch Distorted today if we agree that should he turn out to be scum we'll never lynch blink. That's a compromise I'm willing to make. Because I'm sure if we lynched blink today and he turned out to be scum then Distorted would not be considered for a lynch by anyone. I do fear that if we lynch them the other way around.
    This post was made after there were 3 Distorted votes already there. It very clearly still shows my preference for a blink lynch because at that point I'm seeing a Distorted/blink team the way blink set that lynch up. But of course that opinion changed before we lynched blink yesterday.

Now tell me, how was I scum motivated on that lynch?
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #691

You are saying my scumread on PTB is not genuine, yet you use the exact arguments I used........... what? I think there's something I missed there o.O
    Notice how he’s using your paranoia to justify scumming me.

He realized trying to convince me to vote is harder than trying to convince you to not vote me.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #692

I didn't say your scumread on PTB wasn't genuine. That's one of the few things which on rereading I can understand. But a lot of the things you accused people of early on in the game didn't seem genuine. It's what made you scum suspect in a lot of people's eyes.
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #693

Notice how he’s using your paranoia to justify scumming me.

He realized trying to convince me to vote is harder than trying to convince you to not vote me.
    The problem here is that you make no effort to present any arguments in the way I am. You're trying to act nonchalant as if to seem like my arguments are not affecting you and therefore wrong. And the only thing you're doing currently is point out behaviour.

Likewise your redirection to what MM is doing creates paranoia and is aimed to discredit his character, moving me to vote you.
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #694

If you are town, PTB, and want to move this game forward into the right direction you can start by addressing this comment. It clearly shows how everything you said I did on that lynch is wrong.

These are the first few posts I made that day. They were pretty early into the day after we lynched SB16.

This post was made after there were 3 Distorted votes already there. It very clearly still shows my preference for a blink lynch because at that point I'm seeing a Distorted/blink team the way blink set that lynch up. But of course that opinion changed before we lynched blink yesterday.

Now tell me, how was I scum motivated on that lynch?
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #695

The problem here is that you make no effort to present any arguments in the way I am. You're trying to act nonchalant as if to seem like my arguments are not affecting you and therefore wrong. And the only thing you're doing currently is point out behaviour.

Likewise your redirection to what MM is doing creates paranoia and is aimed to discredit his character, moving me to vote you.

Not trying. They’re not effecting me.

Also they could be wrong. They could be right.

I pointed out possibilities as I have all game. You got suppppperrrr defensive.

Is that my fault?

I’ll read the whole game in a few hours when I’m at a computer.

Host already pmd me and asked me why I’m not voting. Lul.

Can’t vote scum if I don’t vote.

Anyhow. Idc who you guys vote. If it’s not me, you voted wrong.

Scum doesn’t care who they vote, they just need a vote on them.

So why would a scum make it harder for them by threatening to hold out their vote.

What’s your guys role claims?
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #696

If you are town, PTB, and want to move this game forward into the right direction you can start by addressing this comment. It clearly shows how everything you said I did on that lynch is wrong.
    I’ll have to look at this sequence. Bye now
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #697

Yeah sure 12 hours is okay with you?

Good for me
    @Marshmallow Marshall @NoctiZ

Objections?
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #698

My claim is Town Jester.

I don't have any objections if you don't care about me being able to read whatever you want to type up on your computer. Otherwise if the deadline is 12h I might miss it and it won't influence my vote then.

I'll park my current vote.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #699

MM, give me summarized reads, best with some post quotes, about PTB and me. Otherwise I'll take back that vote before I go and the deadline question isn't cleared up. I'll be around for another 2h I believe.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #700

My claim is Town Jester.

I don't have any objections if you don't care about me being able to read whatever you want to type up on your computer. Otherwise if the deadline is 12h I might miss it and it won't influence my vote then.

I'll park my current vote.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

You can leave it there.

If you’re town, gg. Scum win.

You just voted for the guy who didn’t even know town jester was a thing.

Mm if you’re town, even if you’re scum. Don’t vote. It’s plurality.
    Shut up cow.

Members who have read this thread: 1