S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'll only lynch Distorted today if we agree that should he turn out to be scum we'll never lynch blink. That's a compromise I'm willing to make. Because I'm sure if we lynched blink today and he turned out to be scum then Distorted would not be considered for a lynch by anyone. I do fear that if we lynch them the other way around.
    I agree, because then that would mean you're not scum with PTB, which is unlikely
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

weed Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The play I see you making as scum here is lynched the confirmed townies to gain massive cred, then rely on your manipulation skills to manipulate the last 2 votes. It's something I see you doing IMO, why not just have you alive as either a town chunk or a scum chunk in the end. In my eyes it's a logical decison
    To the players:

Never lynch me. If you’re town keep me alive. Not today, not today. Not ever. Never lynch me.

Blink needs to go today or tomorrow. No matter what. But never ever Lynch me

Regardless of what I say moving forward. Quote this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #555

Do you guys wanna talk more or want me to hammer now?
    Hammer
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #556

To the players:

Never lynch me. If you’re town keep me alive. Not today, not today. Not ever. Never lynch me.

it's almost like you are going to be possessed or something, *breaks out the shackles*

7. ISO #557

To the players:

this is towny asf tho #respekt

8. ISO #558

it's almost like you are going to be possessed or something, *breaks out the shackles*
    I cannot be held liable for my other personalities
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562
    Ganelon

Day Four

Distorted was lynched, they were a Mafia Jester.
    Players Roles Flip
    Distorted Mafia Jester Mafia
    blinkskater Mafia Jester
    Efekannn02 Town Cit./Jester Town
    NoctiZ Town Cit./Jester
    Stealthbomber16 Town Cit./Jester Town
    Marshmallow Marshall Town Cit./Jester
    AIVION Town Cit./Jester
    PowersThatBe Town Cit./Jester

3 votes to hammer.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Spoiler : Lore :

Awrigh', lads. We've reached our landing point by Dieppe and we need to deploy our first agent. However, we've just received intel from Circus that at least two German double agents can be found onboard. However, we still need to accomplish our mission, so we can't. just return home and send new agents.
    You'll need to decide amongst yourselves who. gets to stay. on the boat and who gets to complete missions.
    Godspeed, gents!

Link to Setup: S-FM: Lynch Fetish
    Last edited by ; October 2nd, 2018 at 11:30 PM.

13. ISO #563

Kay. There goes my entire logical rant I wanted to have here.

The only player here I can safely say is town for sure now is Marshall. I want him and I to be left Alive on the 2v1 split that I HOPE we make it to.

Thanks to this flip I'm gonna have to completely re-evaluate this game AGAIN...

I am at work and exhausted as all get out. I will get to work on that in... Precisely 16 hours from now. Give or take.

Discuss but PLEASE don't lynch yet until I have a chance to get my new-new logic together...

Laters.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #564
    Ganelon

Note that on the first day on which only 3 people are left alive, hammering will be disabled. Lynch will become plurality, i.e. the guy who has the most votes is lynched. Tie mechanics apply and the day will be only 24 hours long.

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Note that on the first day on which only 3 people are left alive, hammering will be disabled. Lynch will become plurality, i.e. the guy who has the most votes is lynched. Tie mechanics apply and the day will be only 24 hours long.
    @Magoroth so in a situation where two people have 1 vote each, then does one of the two get lynched or does a random player of the 3 per setup rules get lynched? I might not exactly understand tie mechanics here.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

16. ISO #566
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    @Magoroth so in a situation where two people have 1 vote each, then does one of the two get lynched or does a random player of the 3 per setup rules get lynched? I might not exactly understand tie mechanics here.
    It says that if there is a jester among the tie votes, the Mafia Jester will be lynched. Otherwise, a Townie will be lynched. If there is no Jester among the tie votes in that scenario (thus, all and only the Townies are being voted) that means that one of the two Townies will die. IF there is a Jester being voted however, the tie vote mechanics state that the Jester will be lynched.

17. ISO #567

It says that if there is a jester among the tie votes, the Mafia Jester will be lynched. Otherwise, a Townie will be lynched. If there is no Jester among the tie votes in that scenario (thus, all and only the Townies are being voted) that means that one of the two Townies will die. IF there is a Jester being voted however, the tie vote mechanics state that the Jester will be lynched.
    Gotcha, I understand. All it took was me re-reading and letting it click in my mind.

Sorry to waste your time host.

Kay kay, back to work I go.

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

Gotcha, I understand. All it took was me re-reading and letting it click in my mind.

Sorry to waste your time host.

Kay kay, back to work I go.
    No worries ^^

19. ISO #569

Day Four

Distorted was lynched, they were a Mafia Jester.
    Players Roles Flip
    Distorted Mafia Jester Mafia
    blinkskater Mafia Jester
    Efekannn02 Town Cit./Jester Town
    NoctiZ Town Cit./Jester
    Stealthbomber16 Town Cit./Jester Town
    Marshmallow Marshall Town Cit./Jester
    AIVION Town Cit./Jester
    PowersThatBe Town Cit./Jester

3 votes to hammer.
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Spoiler : Lore :

Awrigh', lads. We've reached our landing point by Dieppe and we need to deploy our first agent. However, we've just received intel from Circus that at least two German double agents can be found onboard. However, we still need to accomplish our mission, so we can't. just return home and send new agents.
    You'll need to decide amongst yourselves who. gets to stay. on the boat and who gets to complete missions.
    Godspeed, gents!

Link to Setup: S-FM: Lynch Fetish
    What the actual fuck.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #570

Kay. There goes my entire logical rant I wanted to have here.

The only player here I can safely say is town for sure now is Marshall. I want him and I to be left Alive on the 2v1 split that I HOPE we make it to.

Thanks to this flip I'm gonna have to completely re-evaluate this game AGAIN...

I am at work and exhausted as all get out. I will get to work on that in... Precisely 16 hours from now. Give or take.

Discuss but PLEASE don't lynch yet until I have a chance to get my new-new logic together...

Laters.
    Okay, see you in... 16 hours? x.x

I agree though: DO NOT FUCKING TURBOLYNCH THIS TIME. I had a post saying NOT to hammer and when I clicked "Post Quick Reply", I got "Sorry! This thread is closed!" as an answer... We will need all the time we can have because this fucks up my entire theory. @Distorted remind me to throw something at you when the game ends

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay, see you in... 16 hours? x.x

I agree though: DO NOT FUCKING TURBOLYNCH THIS TIME. I had a post saying NOT to hammer and when I clicked "Post Quick Reply", I got "Sorry! This thread is closed!" as an answer... We will need all the time we can have because this fucks up my entire theory. @Distorted remind me to throw something at you when the game ends
    Yea sorry I had my own theory in mind as well and a master plan.

Turns out it means absolute fuckall now...

Hopefully you and I can stay in synch like we have been all game... Which btw still boggles my mind xD

Damn... My breaks over.

22. ISO #572

This means that PTB - Noctiz is NOT a scum team, despite the fact that PTB never actually addressed Noctiz. I really don't get why, and believe this has to be investigated further. And there's also the shit ton of WIFOM posts, the willingness to engage and lure me in petty arguments that obviously don't help town, and the push for his own lynch. Plus the resistance on Distorted's lynch, which COULD be a scum trying to clean himself while a town does the dirty work for him. That would imply Blink is town, though, and I am far from sure of that now...

I really believe AIVION is town, for how much he wanted to push the game foward, and how I feel like he sees the things just like I do as town. Plus, the accusations of "fluff posting" which are absolute bullshit make me think he was a scapegoat somewhere.

And then, there's Blink who pushed Distorted hard. The question is: would he push THAT hard on a scummate? I think that given the super ballsy plays he can do (the last game is a good show of it) and given one post that made me uneasy and that I wanted to comment on before Noctiz hammered, post that I will quote in my next post, I believe that YES, he could very well be the remaining Jester. I am however not certain of this, but I am definetly not lynching Blink today.

And last but not least, Noctiz, who quick hammered. This was however under the orders of PTB, which adds to my suspicion against him. I don't get how hammering early could help town in any way. I do not suspect him as much as PTB or Blink, but he's still a possible scum IMO.

The only lynch I'm actually feeling good about right now is AIVION's, but at the same time, I want him to be part of the final three so we have a safe lynch. I would also be ok with my own lynch at this point.
    But most importantly: DO NOT TURBOLYNCH FOR GOD'S SAKE.

23. ISO #573

Yea sorry I had my own theory in mind as well and a master plan.

Turns out it means absolute fuckall now...

Hopefully you and I can stay in synch like we have been all game... Which btw still boggles my mind xD

Damn... My breaks over.
    Well I gotta sleep now, it's 9 AM lol, it's getting late even for me. I will make a last post then go to bed.

24. ISO #574

I take full responsibillity if he flips scum, but remember if he flips town you and MM did help get us there.
    This. It's as if Blink wanted to make himself confident in the lynch with keeping a security at the same time, by being able to say "But since I said I was taking responsibility, if I were scum, I wouldn't do that!". This post gave me wrong vibes when I saw it first and it still does, and it is Blink's style to pull that kind of stuff as scum, and even if it is not inherently scummy for him to post this, the flip + the fact that he's not cleared anymore by what I thought was a PTB - Noctiz scumteam makes it scummy.

Now good night, I'm getting wordy and my English is decaying like an undead skeleton warrior from wc3 xD

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Yup had a feeling he was scum.

Noctiz or mm is his scummate

If you’re town lynch me today and blink tomorrow.

No arguing.

Please vote me now.

Thanks

Again. I said that was a BAD Lynch.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #579

I also hate playing saves with people who are like.

I am not voting this person !! Ever!!!

You make it so you’re so stubborn that those of us trying to win have to follow you to get anything done.

It’s always the same people doing the same bullshit.

No wonder a majority of the actual good fm players have left...

Anyhow, I’m on mobile. For the entire day.

Someone pull me the efe and sb16 votes and then pull up the distorted votes.

Thanks.

Also I the lynch today. No more fucking games.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #580

To the players:

You asked me too <3

31. ISO #581

You asked me too <3
    I knew I’d regret writing that shit.

I only wrote it to appease your idiot ass.

You also said after that you’d bow where I told you.

Stop. Throwing. Games.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #582

I knew I’d regret writing that shit.

I only wrote it to appease your idiot ass.

You also said after that you’d bow where I told you.

Stop. Throwing. Games.
    Lynching my townread is not throwing lol and i said ill vote where your vote is yes <3

33. ISO #583

Just got home and can't sleep... so I'll just kind of be here until I feel tired enough to do so.

Also Here:

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Efekannn02 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Efekannn02 (5 [L-0]): AIVION, blinkskater, Stealthbomber16, Distorted, PowersThatBe
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-4]): NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-0]): blinkskater, PowersThatBe, Distorted, AIVION
    Distorted has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Distorted (4 [L-0]): blinkskater, NoctiZ, PowersThatBe, Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater (1 [L-3]): AIVION

34. ISO #584

1 scum voted to lynch 2 towns to trick the weak minded

Mm and noctiz never voted the town choice. Both voted the scum.

If you don’t vote me today you are throwing. Unless you’re scum.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #585

To the players:

Lol

36. ISO #586

I told you I'd have rather lynched blink yesterday because now I'm gonna keep him on my scum shortlist. Him and MM, not sure about those two.

1 scum voted to lynch 2 towns to trick the weak minded

Mm and noctiz never voted the town choice. Both voted the scum.

If you don’t vote me today you are throwing. Unless you’re scum.
    Sure, but I was for the Efekannn lynch very early on before the train had any traction and SB16 was always a safe lynch. Distorted voting for both of those shows us that we can't really rely on the final vote counts.

I'd rather lynch AIVION today than anyone else. Atleast with him I can attribute most of what rubs me the wrong way about some things he said to inexperience.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This means that PTB - Noctiz is NOT a scum team, despite the fact that PTB never actually addressed Noctiz. I really don't get why, and believe this has to be investigated further. And there's also the shit ton of WIFOM posts, the willingness to engage and lure me in petty arguments that obviously don't help town, and the push for his own lynch. Plus the resistance on Distorted's lynch, which COULD be a scum trying to clean himself while a town does the dirty work for him. That would imply Blink is town, though, and I am far from sure of that now...

I really believe AIVION is town, for how much he wanted to push the game foward, and how I feel like he sees the things just like I do as town. Plus, the accusations of "fluff posting" which are absolute bullshit make me think he was a scapegoat somewhere.

And then, there's Blink who pushed Distorted hard. The question is: would he push THAT hard on a scummate? I think that given the super ballsy plays he can do (the last game is a good show of it) and given one post that made me uneasy and that I wanted to comment on before Noctiz hammered, post that I will quote in my next post, I believe that YES, he could very well be the remaining Jester. I am however not certain of this, but I am definetly not lynching Blink today.

And last but not least, Noctiz, who quick hammered. This was however under the orders of PTB, which adds to my suspicion against him. I don't get how hammering early could help town in any way. I do not suspect him as much as PTB or Blink, but he's still a possible scum IMO.

The only lynch I'm actually feeling good about right now is AIVION's, but at the same time, I want him to be part of the final three so we have a safe lynch. I would also be ok with my own lynch at this point.
    But most importantly: DO NOT TURBOLYNCH FOR GOD'S SAKE.
    Jeez, can you stop with the tunnel on PTB and me? You know, people can make reads about people without ever having to address them directly. It's not that hard of a concept to wrap your head around. Sure, you could claim avoidance of the scum mate when both scums were unflipped but now that this theory is out of the window you have to untunnel yourself and look at everything with a broader perspective.

The "quick hammer" was mostly influenced by blink because I told him it'd be on him if he was wrong about Distorted. Two people telling me to do so was enough for me to go through with it. I doubt much would have changed about who we lynched in the end no matter what was said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

37. ISO #587

Okay: let me point dis out.

Blink and sb16 broke the game a little bit.

I am a town jester. Blink claimed town jester...and sb16 confirmed he was town jester.

Mm not knowing that some of the cits were pm’d town jester doesn’t necessarily mean he is scum, as per host communication.

Therefore: blink is 100% stupid and not scum.

Mm is likely scum, but potentially town.

It all depends on what aivion and noc received as roles.

I’m not asking either of you two confirm or deny, just mull that shit over

Also host said something about it being ogc to talk ab it. That’s impossible as ogc is out of game comm— and we’re discussing it IN game.

Anywho.

Bye now.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #588

Basically not voting myself or blink is essentially throwing the game
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Alright, to clarify my understanding of how Magoroth explained it earlier and after rereading it, let's imagine this scenario:

Last day, it's 2v1. Now let's say we have 1 citizen, 1 town jester and 1 scum jester. If town jester votes citizen and scum jester votes town jester, we have a tie vote of Citizen vs Town Jester. Does the Mafia Jester die in that scenario despite not being voted up? Or is it the town jester that dies because he is among the tie votes?
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #591

This is untrue. I could be scum for lynching distorted and so could PTB. Don't let him bully guys into thinking you are throwing this is mafia NOTHING is confirmed.
    Why the FUCK do you continue to do this shit?

Can you sit your stupid ass down?
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Alright, to clarify my understanding of how Magoroth explained it earlier and after rereading it, let's imagine this scenario:

Last day, it's 2v1. Now let's say we have 1 citizen, 1 town jester and 1 scum jester. If town jester votes citizen and scum jester votes town jester, we have a tie vote of Citizen vs Town Jester. Does the Mafia Jester die in that scenario despite not being voted up? Or is it the town jester that dies because he is among the tie votes?

Town jesters are citizens. He just wrote the wrong thing when he pmd the roles.

I originally thought I was a jester, he said “that was supposed to say citizen.”

This is how the EOG works EOD

Scenario 1.

You (town) vote aivion (town)
    Aivion votes you
    Mm (scum) has no votes

TOWN WINS

Scenario 2:

You (town) vote mm (scum)
    Mm (scum) votes aivion
    Aivion votes you

SCUM WINS

So long as scum is voted by one person in the end they win the tie. If thy aren’t, they lose the tie.

Make sense?
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #594

Sure i will place my vote with yours <3

Well I’m only voting you.

You need to vote only me.

I’m not sure how that works.

You didn’t say where I said I was voting. You said where I told you to vote.

So vote me or let us vote you.

Stop making decisions. Not good at it.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #595

Well I’m only voting you.

You need to vote only me.

I’m not sure how that works.

You didn’t say where I said I was voting. You said where I told you to vote.

So vote me or let us vote you.

Stop making decisions. Not good at it.
    I trust you to make the right decision i will follow your vote <3

46. ISO #596

Make sense?
    Yes, thanks. I was still confused about there actually being two different town roles.
    ------------------------------

I reread the last day and I believe the Distorted lynch was either motivated by blink or by MM. Blink was the first who voted him up then, I already questioned the motive behind that yesterday if anyone cares to look for it. Was a soft questioning though.

Further into the day MM was the second vote on Distorted and he flopped from not willing to vote Distorted to wanting to vote him, justification being that blink didn't want to be voted yesterday. Not sure what made MM change so quickly though, was it the post before the vote where MM offered up the conclusion of a PTB-NoctiZ scum team? It feels a little quick to flop like that.

I will not vote blink or MM today. I'm willing to lynch PTB or AIVION.
    ah fuck.

47. ISO #597

-vote aivion

@blinkskater

You won’t
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #598

@NoctiZ

Let’s get this party started
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #599

There’s no way blink would know there was role called town jester

It confirms him to me. Js
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #600

Members who have read this thread: 1