S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I atleast deserve to share my final thoughts with this town before im turbo lynched do i not? Or do yall just want to leave me at L1 so i can be hammered? Oh no thats not acummy at all =P
    Idk how it’s scummy when it’s town motivated to lynch town. If you’re town, then it’s not scummy.

Also that game you weren’t sure, I was town or scum. You also thought my scummates were town and you guys ended up throwing.

Anyhowww. Stop using past games to decide my alignment. You’ve been wrong about my alignment more than you’ve been right.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Idk how it’s scummy when it’s town motivated to lynch town. If you’re town, then it’s not scummy.

Also that game you weren’t sure, I was town or scum. You also thought my scummates were town and you guys ended up throwing.

Anyhowww. Stop using past games to decide my alignment. You’ve been wrong about my alignment more than you’ve been right.
    You are the one who brought it up mate not me, and i also was sure you were scum it was obvious, thats why i sided with aamirus in that argument lol. I also have been right twice and wrong once, the game where i was scum and you were town i knew your alignment lol

4. ISO #504

Aside from the dumbass shenanigans at the start of the game

I feel like you have been falling alongside AIVION, in the issues of that you're posting nothing really new and interesting. The issue is that I know you're capable of doing this. It's a fairly standard meta scumread but you do seem to be clambering out of it. Your interactions with PTB also didn't help but I've been on the receiving end of that shitfest and I know it's hard to keep yourself steady during the long ass tube tunnel that is being scumread by PTB.

I mostly used you as an example to others to show that everyone has been interacting. I honestly had to go back and look at your posts to see if you had or not. As I stated, I don't actually hard scumread you anymore, but I am keeping my eye on you mostly out of gut feeling at this point, but not strong enough gut that I am willing to decisively say something controversial like I had at the start of the game or during Jidai when I (FUCKING CORRECTLY) said Robun and Sorai were scum.
    Well you'll be glad to know that I have reading to do, therefore you'll have stuff to work with lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #505

You haven't said anything fucking knew other than the distorted/blink and didn't actually give reasons other than say that it was gay. Fuck off.

The MM/AIVION scum combo theory has been circulating for about 300 posts now. The fact you think you deserve the claim to making it shows how fucking little you actually read the game.
    It's why efe is town, sadly... literally, lol. When you'll get back, who do you think we should lynch today (Unless you already said it, I'll find it lol)? We have to decide now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This is towny af. I don't see a jester having this much balls lol but...blink does do some crazy longcon kinda things so if anyone were to pull this and flip jester it would be blink =P but at this point i'd be willing to lynch here D2. I dont want u dead D1 blink =(

This just reinforces that blink is town. lol (for anyone wondering MM always has a backwards read on blink....literally always, from the first game of 2018 to most likely now.)

I think if you get modkilled A Jester gets auto lynched. i dunno though im too lazy to click page 1 and "setup" right now and check.

blink is a good player. he is capable of some elaborate strategies

and you heavy town read him >=O That beginning of D2 interaction with you 2 was so Wolf V Town... like...so painfully wolf V town. but then u counter claimed Crier.......................................as Citizen........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Gdi now i need to fking do something. brb checking setup

Ya...I am actually not seeing anything on midkills actually being bad for town. I remember when Naz hosted this game she specifically stated that if someone is modkilled someone from the other faction will be lynched - but I do not see that in this setup. and Avioin was not part of that game.

lol fred will randomly come through here and change everyones avatars in the games =P

Honestly im lost on the fluff comments as well. It was your posts that turned the game from trolly to actually legit discussing strategy and setup. and, once again you are back and posting and information is flowing out. Fluff = meaningless posts filled with complicated wording to seem like they are doing something - that is not your posts, at all. Anyone claiming otherwise is either scumpaninting or bandwagoning on the idea.
    Well, I don't trust it enough. I had a small doubt on my read on him because of one post, but I then ISO'd the two first pages (which he HIMSELF called a list of shitposts xD) and..... no. I am strictly opposed to his lynch, and it will probably be so for the entire game.

7. ISO #507

Efe. Hammer yourself or somebody come in nut up and Hammer this guy.. there's no night the day just continues
    OMG READ THE SETUP BLINK

The day isn't fucking infinite....... it ends soon, and we have plurality lynch.

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Efekannn02 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Efekannn02 (5 [L-0]): AIVION, blinkskater, Stealthbomber16, Distorted, PowersThatBe
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-4]): NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-4]): Marshmallow Marshall
    Oh.... lynch already happened. xD

9. ISO #509

Also if myself is the next lynch, you will then have 2 town flips, thus making it even easier to figure this game out. Would you be ok with that @Distorted ?
    That's unless you're scum. You want to be lynched very hard, but didn't even read the setup... Your posts are literally repeating themselves since a while:

Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town

What are the reasons for which you scumread me, AIVION and PTB? And why are those reads in that order?

10. ISO #510

Blink myself and sb16 are def town

Efe confirmed town

I feel good ab noctiz being town

I’m cautiously optimistic about Distorted, but I’ve spejt intimate scum time with him, and he could be scum.

It’s still mm / aivion. Imo.

Today’s lynch should be me blink or sb16

If you’re town you should vote with us on one of those 3
    I feel like the scums are leading the game atm... The only one I'll lynch in that pool is SB16.

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why do you have sb16 in your townblock? nothing stuck out to me far enough to put him as a solid town.
    His fake vote at the start of the game, that really struck me as town in the situation we were in.
    He is not cautious. He pushes, he gives reasons for his pushes.
    He's a blue raspberry.

12. ISO #512

Its mainly a gut read/meta read for myself
    Which of your reads are not purely meta based? Out of AIVION read, which is "He fluffs"...

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Stealthbomber16 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-0]): blinkskater, PowersThatBe, Distorted, AIVION
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

14. ISO #514

We stay flexin on these hoes... Myself or distorted next.
    I'm unsure about Distorted at this point. I'd prefer to lynch AIVION. Distorted hasn't done anything that made me think "Oh, he's definetly town". I usually get that at some point of the game when Distorted is in. That being said, I will still prefer his lynch to yours.
    -vote AIVION

N O B L I N K L Y N C H.

15. ISO #515

I see it in those 3 as well.

At this point if you still see me as scum you’re not paying attention. I helped secure efe lynch, and I led the sb16 lynch.

Absolutely no scum at my caliber of play would make such dumb moves.

I’d like to be the lynch but if not I want blink.
    You didn't "secure" the efe lynch: the players who knew his meta did, so SB16 Distorted and myself. I also pushed a lynch on SB16 since D1. His lynch couldn't really be avoided. However, the fact that you take credit of those lynches gives you scumpoints.

16. ISO #516

-vote noctiz
    what do yall feel about this one, he was my first townread this game, i am more sure about distorted being town and would much rather him being in the final players list based on him being able to read MM and have being scum with PTB before.
    @NoctiZ needs to post more of his reads before I take such a decision.

17. ISO #517

Lmao never ever ever ever lynch avion, ptb, noc
    Never ever lynch noctiz now? Weren't you the one ready to lynch him 10 posts ago...??? How does AIVION's post make you heavily scumread Noctiz suddenly? O.O

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Never ever lynch noctiz now? Weren't you the one ready to lynch him 10 posts ago...??? How does AIVION's post make you heavily scumread Noctiz suddenly? O.O
    Back. So, just to clarify, I am not against the fact of not lynching Noctiz, I just want explainations.

19. ISO #519

This is why i would not lynch you this reeks of BS
    ^^^^^^^^^^

PTB takes everything he can to make himself look town. A previous townread on him, a contribution to a good lynch (Which he amplifies to a point where it's just funny), and nice insults + discredits on people who accuse him. It was me before, now it's Blink (Why do you always have to throw?).

20. ISO #520

You think you can manipulate the people who are left alive, but know you cant manipulate me =P so you want me dead teehee
    BLINK - PTB IS NOT SCUM VS SCUM. THERE IS ANOTHER SCUM SOMEWHERE.

This post 1: really looks like town blink and 2: shows that ONE OF THEM is trying to manipulate the other, and everyone by the same attempt. It is either a: PTB who is manipulating, and blink is 100% right atm or b: Blink manipulating us into scumreading PTB.

I believe in A more than B because of 1, and yes, 1 is more meta based than anything, and given that I am now convinced that they CANNOT be scum together (They are preventing one of them from being lynched if they are scum), Blink is a troll town who didn't read the setup IMO.

blink if you're scum...

21. ISO #521

-vote Distorted
    @blinkskater I think I'm in for that. Tbh what stopped me from lynching him is that you were pushing for his lynch lol. I think the scums are PTB - Noctiz. Notice how PTB put Noctiz in his town block, without ever addressing Noctiz in the game? I'm going to check all of PTB's posts and see which ones address Noctiz, and I think it won't be long....

22. ISO #522

I think I’m only comfortable with a blink Lynch today.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

23. ISO #523

Spoiler : My novel about PTB-Noctiz :
    Hi friendly neighborhood ptb checking in for today.

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Today lynch: ME or Distorted
    Tomorrow lynch: Efe or Noctiz
    Day after that: SB 16 or Blink
    Day after that: Does it go that far? Anyhow, the leftovers basically.

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.
    So, here he "addresses" noctiz by putting him in middle townreads.
    Oh yeah, I fucked ur hole nice that game.

You were other set of evils
    To Noctiz about the "????" game.
    i was well behaved that day. HMMMMM. .
    Same subject.
    Blink myself and sb16 are def town

Efe confirmed town

I feel good ab noctiz being town

I’m cautiously optimistic about Distorted, but I’ve spejt intimate scum time with him, and he could be scum.

It’s still mm / aivion. Imo.

Today’s lynch should be me blink or sb16

If you’re town you should vote with us on one of those 3
    "Feels good about Noctiz being town". But he NEVER addressed him in something else than a list of reads without explaining why he was there, or when he talked about the "????" game. NEVER EVER. You may check all of his posts if you want: you won't find more than what I just said. PTB and Noctiz are NO NO NO NO NO.

24. ISO #524

@Marshmallow Marshall you think blink is town? Why not lynch him today?
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #525

Spoiler : My novel about PTB-Noctiz :

So, here he "addresses" noctiz by putting him in middle townreads.

To Noctiz about the "????" game.

Same subject.

"Feels good about Noctiz being town". But he NEVER addressed him in something else than a list of reads without explaining why he was there, or when he talked about the "????" game. NEVER EVER. You may check all of his posts if you want: you won't find more than what I just said. PTB and Noctiz are NO NO NO NO NO.
    I dislike you.

A lot.

He’s town but I’m also not pushing for his Lynch

You also look over all the spots where I say he could be scum playing me
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #526

@Marshmallow Marshall you think blink is town? Why not lynch him today?
    Sure, but I think he said he didn't want to be lynched yet? @blinkskater do you want to be lynched today? Basically I'm good with any lynch that's not PTB or Noctiz at this point.

27. ISO #527

I dislike you.

A lot.

He’s town but I’m also not pushing for his Lynch

You also look over all the spots where I say he could be scum playing me
    Ooooh yes all the big ass WIFOM posts that I didn't fully read because they're just made to confuse us, yes... You literally say everyone could be scum with you. That's not addressing him, that's shitposting with his name included in your WIFOMish novel.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

basically i have a core of 4 people that I don't want to see lynched, Avion, MM, PTB, Noc.
    Distorted is my only strong town read. I've felt slight town vibes from Noc, up untill AFTER SB16 was lynched. And just the interactions today with noc/ptb/myself have given me a ptb/noc possible vibe. Like I said earlier I feel stronger about distorted then I did with Efe and SB16, and I HEAVILY townread each one of them, they flipped town. PTB has been cool with a distorted lynch for a while not sure what excuse he has for that being so different now, distorted hasn't even really posted

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Ooooh yes all the big ass WIFOM posts that I didn't fully read because they're just made to confuse us, yes... You literally say everyone could be scum with you. That's not addressing him, that's shitposting with his name included in your WIFOMish novel.
    No not those posts.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #532

Btw you can ignore the posts where I addressed Stealthbomber and Efe.... lol

33. ISO #533

since tomorrow is LAST LYNCH, doesn't it makes sense to save me for tomorrows lynch since i'm pretty much townread across the board?
    PTB town reads me, distorted town reads me, avion must is his votes on me, Noc said I was the lynch today(thats a townread), and MM is leaning more twords me being a townread. It's really simple logic that if we hit a town today, I'm a garunteed lynch for tomorrow, being townread by every single player in this game.

34. ISO #534

basically i have a core of 4 people that I don't want to see lynched, Avion, MM, PTB, Noc.
    Distorted is my only strong town read. I've felt slight town vibes from Noc, up untill AFTER SB16 was lynched. And just the interactions today with noc/ptb/myself have given me a ptb/noc possible vibe. Like I said earlier I feel stronger about distorted then I did with Efe and SB16, and I HEAVILY townread each one of them, they flipped town. PTB has been cool with a distorted lynch for a while not sure what excuse he has for that being so different now, distorted hasn't even really posted

I actually said distorted could be scum, and he’s in my top 3. I’ll never Lynch mm or aivion, I’m super sus of distorted, soooo.

Tomorrow is only last lynch if we lynch correctly today.

I’d rather get a good Lynch today and then if we make a mistake tomorrow we’ll be able to figure it out from there
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #535

since tomorrow is LAST LYNCH, doesn't it makes sense to save me for tomorrows lynch since i'm pretty much townread across the board?
    you're right.

36. ISO #536

Hi friendly neighborhood ptb checking in for today.

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Today lynch: ME or Distorted
    Tomorrow lynch: Efe or Noctiz
    Day after that: SB 16 or Blink
    Day after that: Does it go that far? Anyhow, the leftovers basically.

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.
    sorry PTB, I do not buy that.

37. ISO #537

I am ok with this.

Lynch blink after me.

PTB/NoctiZ probably just has a scum in it somewhere because it wouldn’t be a mafia game if it didn’t. Be wary.
    ALSO I respect Stealthys townreads a lot and feel he has top notch town reads at times

38. ISO #538

I'll only lynch Distorted today if we agree that should he turn out to be scum we'll never lynch blink. That's a compromise I'm willing to make. Because I'm sure if we lynched blink today and he turned out to be scum then Distorted would not be considered for a lynch by anyone. I do fear that if we lynch them the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

39. ISO #539

sorry PTB, I do not buy that.
    Way to cherry pick.

I made updated posts after that.

Blink is the lynch today. I want a guaranteed town lynch today
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #540

-vote distorted

Fuck it well do it live
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #541

I’m gonna make y’all regret keeping me alive
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #542

Way to cherry pick.

I made updated posts after that.

Blink is the lynch today. I want a guaranteed town lynch today
    not cherry picking it was that post=========================> then you just said you don't townread him what happened in between?

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

not cherry picking it was that post=========================> then you just said you don't townread him what happened in between?
    I never said I don’t, I said I mistrust him and would be hesitant to lynch him based on posts he made after that read lists.

Now I’m playing ball.

If he’s town you get the credit

If he’s scum you get the credit
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #545

Shut up cow.

46. ISO #546

I never said I don’t, I said I mistrust him and would be hesitant to lynch him based on posts he made after that read lists.

Now I’m playing ball.

I take full responsibillity if he flips scum, but remember if he flips town you and MM did help get us there.

47. ISO #547

Now I’m playing ball.

and what made you hesitant im just trying to understand, I didn't get any scum vibes from those very few posts

48. ISO #548

That’s because you think I’m scum. Your internal scum hunting Device is broken
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #549

And the order of my town means nothing. I just copied the players list
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #550

That’s because you think I’m scum. Your internal scum hunting Device is broken
    The play I see you making as scum here is lynched the confirmed townies to gain massive cred, then rely on your manipulation skills to manipulate the last 2 votes. It's something I see you doing IMO, why not just have you alive as either a town chunk or a scum chunk in the end. In my eyes it's a logical decison

Members who have read this thread: 1