Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2197
  1. ISO #1701

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

[QUOTE=Magoroth;726303]
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Fielzanks
    -vote Distorted
    CHOO CHOO[/QUOTE @Distorted Bloody scum. You buddy me and now you blackmail me by saying 'I wasn't defending you'? And what's up with your read list, it's usually more detailed than that.
    I buddied you? bruh dont go down this road of trying to turn who buddied who. I used u buddying me to create interactions with u.

but im going to say - this looks like it came from u and me talking in a scum chat LOL

2. ISO #1702

If they don't suicide that could be a temporary one-night thing. You realize if they do not suicide we receive ZERO information at night, apart from what we read?
    but it gives us 48 hours to get our footing again on all this info. That may actually not be a bad idea.

3. ISO #1703
    Ganelon

[QUOTE=Distorted;726306]

I buddied you? bruh dont go down this road of trying to turn who buddied who. I used u buddying me to create interactions with u.

but im going to say - this looks like it came from u and me talking in a scum chat LOL

I want everyone to tell me who you'd see Distorted in a scum team with. And don't lie because the holy hammer of justice shall be fell upon you.

4. ISO #1704
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall where are you?

5. ISO #1705
    Ganelon

Yesterday you were all ready to Lynch Distorted - why am I the only one voting him up?

6. ISO #1706

[QUOTE=Magoroth;726308]
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

I want everyone to tell me who you'd see Distorted in a scum team with. And don't lie because the holy hammer of justice shall be fell upon you.
    - I could be on a team with blink staging arguments.

- You could be my gaga and are now bussing me because you realize the buddying is doing more damage than good

- I could be with MM because im pushing him AND a no-lynch at the same time, good way to throw shade that wont end in a lynch

- I could be with Naz because I called her a "null read" and said she is a good player and hard to read, thus making it so people will need to put more effort into reading her

- I probably am not with Fielzanks, even though I did stop pushing him as much as D1, so still possible

- I could be with NumberTwo because i was pushing OFF of noz to arsonist/hybrid when people wanted to lynch hybrid

- Efekannn could have recruited me last night because i have not really addressed him at all today, so thats susp

7. ISO #1707

[QUOTE=Distorted;726311]

- I could be on a team with blink staging arguments.

- You could be my gaga and are now bussing me because you realize the buddying is doing more damage than good

- I could be with MM because im pushing him AND a no-lynch at the same time, good way to throw shade that wont end in a lynch

- I could be with Naz because I called her a "null read" and said she is a good player and hard to read, thus making it so people will need to put more effort into reading her

- I probably am not with Fielzanks, even though I did stop pushing him as much as D1, so still possible

- I could be with NumberTwo because i was pushing OFF of noz to arsonist/hybrid when people wanted to lynch hybrid

- Efekannn could have recruited me last night because i have not really addressed him at all today, so thats susp
    Now, this post here could make me a follower just trying to disguise who the hell recruited me.

We are right now lost in this game lol

8. ISO #1708
    Ganelon

[QUOTE=Distorted;726312]

Now, this post here could make me a follower just trying to disguise who the hell recruited me.

We are right now lost in this game lol
    Yes we f*king are

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710
    Ganelon

Also the fact that you all pushed me instead of pushing Distorted, along with the fact that you all said Distorted was next, regardless of my alignment, makes me think Distorted is actually town ffs...

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712
    Ganelon

-unvote

If you're town I will hit you with a bat - why did you leave me at L-2 for 18 hours? I actually tried to buddy you and I heavily town read you...

13. ISO #1713

Also the fact that you all pushed me instead of pushing Distorted, along with the fact that you all said Distorted was next, regardless of my alignment, makes me think Distorted is actually town ffs...
    nah dude i am town - i would have easily pushed u and kept hybrid alive as scum. AFKs = great for scum later. first thing i did was eliminate as many people that would throw/afk as possible. Got Arsonist replaced and lynched hybrid whom has been replaced or pushed to replace last few games.

14. ISO #1714

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm going home from work soon, I haven't finished reading but if I get lymched, blink I'd like my dickpick taken outside in the great outdoors, I hope theres snow out there. Also if your wife could take it of you holding a sign that says I'm Bad that'd be great
    Rofl ily ;)

15. ISO #1715

I didn't get where the instant vote on Distorted came from you Mag. That was.. sudden lol. I was sleepy before as I'm still trying hard to not fall back into sleep but that one thing woke me up lmao. You're against having 48 more hours to think because we're lost? Don't you think we can find dae way to the devil in that time?

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717
    Ganelon

We should absolutely Lynch today. BTW @Fielzanks PTB was Fan in that game and Gaga won the game, so your idea isn't terribly smart lol

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719
    Ganelon

A day 1 fielzanks lynch would have been pretty easy to push with how susp he was

A day 2 magoroth lynch woulda been a great follow-up

I would have recruited rata and told him to keep pushing me illogically so we can argue half of each day to waste time
    Ffs I think you would've buddied me as scum, not lynched me...

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have to go into class wont be out till 9 no service peace out you terribad cult save players ;)
    Says the guy who wanted to Lynch a townie

22. ISO #1722

Na youre scum painting me you really are good at that m8
    i believe you were the N1 recruit. I don't see you being GaGa right now. You usually look deeper into things.

Why would i go for the throwers / AFKs D1? perfect opportunity to lynch Fielz. And explain why it makes sense to recruit some1 who is already buddying me? lol I would get some1 else to hold more voting power. make it harder for town to push me.

23. ISO #1723

nah dude i am town - i would have easily pushed u and kept hybrid alive as scum. AFKs = great for scum later. first thing i did was eliminate as many people that would throw/afk as possible. Got Arsonist replaced and lynched hybrid whom has been replaced or pushed to replace last few games.
    I'd like you to not steal that Arsonist replacement. You wanted the slot dead while I was against that

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

second he got replaced - went for the next person with a bad track record for town. Hybrid.
    and I got 51+% votes on it, with literally saying I believe he is town - anyone who decides to try to use that against me I will scum read since everyone was pretty much agreeing with it.

I mean everyone is saying hybrid was "pushing me" no he wasnt, check the votes:

Hybrid has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Hybrid (6 [L-0]): Distorted, Magoroth, Efekannn02, Noz_Bugz, blinkskater, Fielzanks
    Distorted (1 [L-5]): Ratatoskr
    blinkskater (1 [L-5]): Hybrid
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-4]): Marshmallow Marshall, naz

Hybrid was voting blink.

27. ISO #1727

so, hybrid was voting blink - and yet MM is pushing at me saying Hybrid was trying to get ME lynched and i lynched him instead. No, he had a "wall post" lol...wall post, he had 5 sentences that labelled me as scum within the first few hours of the game, changed that to blink later - then got lynched.

@Marshmallow Marshall so, stop saying he was voting and pushing at me.

28. ISO #1728

i believe you were the N1 recruit. I don't see you being GaGa right now. You usually look deeper into things.

Why would i go for the throwers / AFKs D1? perfect opportunity to lynch Fielz. And explain why it makes sense to recruit some1 who is already buddying me? lol I would get some1 else to hold more voting power. make it harder for town to push me.
    Since you're smart, you could have converted Mag exactly because I said something about the buddy target not risking any conversion and would easily turn that into 'the gaga tried to frame me' if that happened to turn that around the people pushing the lynch for that reason. And maybe you saved my life to use me as a scapegoat later? You're capable of all of this honestly so this kind of post aren't defining at all :P

29. ISO #1729

I want you all to post your Lynch targets right now
    As of right now, and I've been at work so I'm behind and am going to leave again after making this post without voting because i still have work to do. Hopefully I can catch up by EoD. Anyway, it's

Distorted, you (for info reasons), MM and Blink. In that order.

30. ISO #1730
    Ganelon

A day 1 fielzanks lynch would have been pretty easy to push with how susp he was

A day 2 magoroth lynch woulda been a great follow-up

I would have recruited rata and told him to keep pushing me illogically so we can argue half of each day to waste time

Contradiction.

31. ISO #1731
    Ganelon

My gut's telling me it's Distorted and Fielzanks.

-vote Distorted

32. ISO #1732

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    If town refuse to lynch, and scum refuse to suicide, then SCV will have to make lynch mandatory in order for the game to resume. In that scenario we gained another 48h to discuss and scumhunt and potentially avoided a mislynch and got more discussion going? Because I did not have the time to pressure neither Blink nor MM nor Naz nor Rata today.
    i was pressured into L1 earlier, ask me anything babe. i'm home from work now.

If they don't suicide that could be a temporary one-night thing. You realize if they do not suicide we receive ZERO information at night, apart from what we read?
    but with that, the SAME TWO PEOPLE are STILL SCUM

also whoever said i'm not contributing (it was probably mm) can go fuck themselves. i'm the best

Rofl ily ;)
    :*
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #1733

Contradiction.
    Either way would have worked. because from how its going now, u flipping town would probably make it easy to put heat on blink, leading my cult to suicide and possible convert rata that night or naz - some1 who is willing to vote me.

havnt thought too in depth of what I would do as scum in this setup =P lol so dont expect a flawless post on it

34. ISO #1734

Either way would have worked. because from how its going now, u flipping town would probably make it easy to put heat on blink, leading my cult to suicide and possible convert rata that night or naz - some1 who is willing to vote me.

havnt thought too in depth of what I would do as scum in this setup =P lol so dont expect a flawless post on it
    buuuut, then also would probabyl want to recruit blink at some point cuz it would be fun to do some of the strategies we could come up with lol so yeah i probably woudlent have followed this as scum, but following a D1 fielz lynch i prolly would have, or noz.

35. ISO #1735
    Ganelon

buuuut, then also would probabyl want to recruit blink at some point cuz it would be fun to do some of the strategies we could come up with lol so yeah i probably woudlent have followed this as scum, but following a D1 fielz lynch i prolly would have, or noz.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YOU! [vote] unvote [/vote[

36. ISO #1736
    Ganelon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YOU! [vote] unvote [/vote[
    -unvote

37. ISO #1737

I want you all to post your Lynch targets right now
    1. myself, for nudes

2. ugh, this is really hard because i want my number 2 pick to be gaga, but i'm not sure who it is...i'm inclined to think its blink, but i'm also inclined to think it's distorted

3. a hater, to see what the cult team do tonight. will the fan suicide since they're under pressure today? will the fan not suicide? because they're laughing their ass off right now at this confusion and they have it in the bag? potential haters to lynch: numbertwo (for acting like this is d1), MM (because he's stupid and useless), mag because he will prob. get converted tonight if he isn't scum today
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

38. ISO #1738
    Ganelon

Also - I'm really curious as to why nobody's voting Distorted up even though you think me and him are scum

39. ISO #1739
    Ganelon

Fuck. I think I'm going to regret this spectacularly but meeeeh.

-vote Fielzanks

If you're fan I'm almost 100% positive that Distorted is your scum team member

CHOO CHOO, ALL ON ME, DISTORTED OR FIELZANKS. OUR LYNCHES GIVE THE MOST INFORMATION. GO!

40. ISO #1740

Also - I'm really curious as to why nobody's voting Distorted up even though you think me and him are scum
    i have been curious as to why rata hasn't voted distorted all d2. ya, he said he doesn't think he can get distorted votes, but at least try? smh

the wifoam is real this game

41. ISO #1741

@efekann02 where are u? who do u want to hammer today?

42. ISO #1742

Fuck. I think I'm going to regret this spectacularly but meeeeh.

-vote Fielzanks

If you're fan I'm almost 100% positive that Distorted is your scum team member

CHOO CHOO, ALL ON ME, DISTORTED OR FIELZANKS. OUR LYNCHES GIVE THE MOST INFORMATION. GO!
    trying to get a mis-lynch before you suicide? =P

43. ISO #1743

Since you're smart, you could have converted Mag exactly because I said something about the buddy target not risking any conversion and would easily turn that into 'the gaga tried to frame me' if that happened to turn that around the people pushing the lynch for that reason. And maybe you saved my life to use me as a scapegoat later? You're capable of all of this honestly so this kind of post aren't defining at all :P

44. ISO #1744
    Ganelon

trying to get a mis-lynch before you suicide? =P
    Yes Master

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Wtf Magoroth has gone mad. He's against mislynching and is pushing for lynches without a grasp on anything. @Magoroth why are you flip floping like a lighter's flame under a storm?
    Dude I swear to God I'm getting a massive déja-vu. I think I dreamt about this lol...

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749
    Ganelon

Dude I swear to God I'm getting a massive déja-vu. I think I dreamt about this lol...
    Also why is it Distorted was not voted up at all? That's an extremely suspicious event there...

50. ISO #1750