Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2197
  1. ISO #1601
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Also rejoice for Distorted is now online

2. ISO #1602
    Ganelon

Oh and bbtw. Lmao. Naz is not voting up anyone.

-vote naz

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I've never seen you get that much aggressive and defensive at the same time (yes it looks like it makes no sense but in my head it does), @Magoroth . Why is that? You are keeping a distance from Distorted now. I had a 99% town read on you D1. Now it's getting lower and lower. Would you be the Fan for real? o.O

Anyway. The Fan is not the one we must lynch, we must get the GaGa. However... If Magoroth is Fan, Distorted is the GaGa. So, should we actually have Magoroth as a D2 lynch? @blinkskater @Fielzanks @naz @Numbertwo @Ratatoskr I'd like a summary of your thoughts on Magoroth. No need to make it a wallpost, just to give me an idea of your thoughts. It will be interesting to analyze tomorrow.
    Magoroth seems a bit scummy, has been trying to openly buddy people especially distorted. If he's not a fan, then my attention will probably shift a bit but not majority. If he's the fan, then distorted is probably gaga. But honestly his actions today have made me feel more and more like he might actually be the gaga.

4. ISO #1604
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh and bbtw. Lmao. Naz is not voting up anyone.

-vote naz
    Except for the random AFK guy...?

5. ISO #1605

Isn't anyone else the least bit concerned of the fact that naz has never contributed anything today or yesterday? It's unbelievably scummy, especially since she got town read early due to Arsonist's bullshit
    Yes I am, but the situation of your lynch leads to suspicions that do not touch naz. But I agree on that: it's... strange. But there I'm WIFOMing myself: are you trying to throw shade on Naz before your death as scum? Or even worse: are you WIFOMing the WIFOM by saying that about your GaGa? Or are you simply town having a legit concern? I'm having the bad feeling all this bullshit is staged by something really good, which makes me think even harder Distorted is GaGa...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1606

I like how you added that Cat on top of that 'Schrödinger's scum' comment :P
    Yeah I actually wanted to replace "scum" with the cat :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1607
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Magoroth seems a bit scummy, has been trying to openly buddy people especially distorted. If he's not a fan, then my attention will probably shift a bit but not majority. If he's the fan, then distorted is probably gaga. But honestly his actions today have made me feel more and more like he might actually be the gaga.
    I like how you all keep repeating the same arguments over and over and over and over

8. ISO #1608
    Ganelon

Yes I am, but the situation of your lynch leads to suspicions that do not touch naz. But I agree on that: it's... strange. But there I'm WIFOMing myself: are you trying to throw shade on Naz before your death as scum? Or even worse: are you WIFOMing the WIFOM by saying that about your GaGa? Or are you simply town having a legit concern? I'm having the bad feeling all this bullshit is staged by something really good, which makes me think even harder Distorted is GaGa...
    I'm thinking you're town, you're the only one remotely useful in this entire shitstorm

9. ISO #1609
    Ganelon

My Lynch does not matter to naz = naz is scum.

10. ISO #1610

A Magoroth GaGa is VERY unlikely IMO. But I like how you keep this train of thoughts while noone really points Mag as a Gaga. I think a scum wouldn't do this, +townpoints to you.

11. ISO #1611
    Ganelon

I think it's Fielzanks or naz at this point, blinkskater being MM/Rata's fan seems less and less likely every minute... he could still be Fielz's fan

12. ISO #1612

My Lynch does not matter to naz = naz is scum.
    Hm. It's a way to see things actually. I see no GaGa converting Arsonist's slot to Fan N1, so if she's scum she's GaGa. If we had to get in the dark (personal bookmark here), we should pay more attention to Naz's behavior.

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

Also rejoice for Distorted is now online

15. ISO #1615

@Distorted your thoughts on Magoroth pls

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Are you kidding me.... NOBODY IS CONFIRMED efe would have been a great n1 convert.....
    nobody might be confirmed(idk how that guy got comfirmed dammit i hate nobody!)

but if i was a good convertion target for you n1 then YOU WOULD HAVE CONVERTED ME YOU DIRTY SCUM!

EITHER HAVE A PLAN OR STFU!
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618
    Ganelon

What I'm going to say may or may not sound scummy... but here it goes, fuck it.

I think if I were Gaga/the Fan you could find a number of reasons as to why I HAVE to be Gaga. Since you guys keep repeating those same arguments over and over, I think it's safe to say it's possible I may not actually be the Fan

19. ISO #1619

Mention me if you got anything to tell me or if you answered my questions, I'm gonna read the prev. pages I still didn't finish the reading lol

20. ISO #1620

What I'm going to say may or may not sound scummy... but here it goes, fuck it.

I think if I were Gaga/the Fan you could find a number of reasons as to why I HAVE to be Gaga. Since you guys keep repeating those same arguments over and over, I think it's safe to say it's possible I may not actually be the Fan
    I hate you so much for no longer being on the top of my scum list. I really do.

21. ISO #1621

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Is that a massive scumtell because we suspected a Mag/Distorted pairing? WTF

But go ahead and OMGBUS on me because people do not trust their previous townread because you did nothing since then.

That's exactly why we're voting people, because getting them to L-1 reveals alignment. You're the one refusing that 'alignment' to be revealed even though that would probably make you innocent if you were town
    explain what this means? lol

I will push all three you cited when I see them online. My vote is parked on you until then because there's the possibility of you being Gaga with your Distorted buddying and seemingly OMGBUS on both Blink and me and the possibility of you being a fan because you're constantly flip flopping and it seems few people can get a consistent read on what you are doing
    thats actually town aligned - shows confusion not an agenda. Scum are usually a lot more confident in their lynches.

I for one think there's a higher probability of you being fan than Gaga and so lynching you is meaningless. But pressuring and voting you can and will help finding Gaga if that's the case.
    How does voting a "fan" in a save where bussing from the cult leader makes 0 difference?

Either you, efekannn or the more likely case, Distorted. I still think Distorted is gaga though look how quickly Mag got pissed at him and openly admitting to buddying.
    Rata is really not thinking logically here lol anyone can see this.

Distorted is and has always been my number one target, after him I'd be looking at mm and blink fairly hard.
    so since day 1 first hour of the game he had an agenda? and is following it regardless what is said?

Distorted silly
    ya...its blink or rata for gaga =P

I'm honestly worried about Blinkskater being Gaga and subtly buddying me, tbqh.
    Blink would understand my stragegy for exploiting magoroths buddying; instead, he is using it to setup the next lynch. If you are so fking tunnel visioned one me AGAIN this game...was a pain in the ass the last game trying to convince u I wasnt mafia when u did this before.

Bruh no one is willing to put you at L-1. There are only a few possibly scenarios.

You're gaga and your fan is protecting you. Your fan would be Distorted, Efekann, or Naz.

You're a fan and same as above except one of those 3 is Gaga.

You're town and the scum team who would more likely be Distorted and efekannn are waiting for you to get to L-1 so they can hammer you.

It's one of you 4.
    You havnt mentioned MM all game....and MM has been keeping his distance.

If i was evil you guys would be town reading me sorry m8
    honestly, i was earlier. But you actually pushung the OMGUS push on me because i mentioned you and mag...doesnt make sense.

I do believe our evils are between mag distorted naz and efe also.
    lol i seriously tihnnk thye are between u, rata, and MM =P HOW you do not think rata is playing scummy is beyond me here. pretty sure YOU ARE BOTH avoiding MM because you may think "it's easy to buddy him"

My primary will be either Blink or MM.
    You said that lynching a follower is useless then. Lets push blink or MM @Fielzanks

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If Rata ends up being Gaga, he revealed himself right here in this post yall
    yeah - he has 0 reasons all game lol just pushing since the first hour =P

I would sooner settle for a Ratatoskr Lynch, if MM is town he can defend himself later on.

-vote Ratatoskr
    honestly, im going to push for a rata lynch also - because he isnt bad (at least i didnt think) at this game. and if he is just trying to lynch me and thats his only goal, then I am highly mistaken lol

-vote ratatoskr
    2/2 games now he just pushed at me all game since the beginning; starting to think its more a throw thing.

Anyway a Rata flip will not tell us as much as a Mag flip
    I want to see if a follower suicides. mag being top follower read tells us LESS THAN IF HE IS LEFT ALIVE

When I flip town, kill Magoroth and Distorted kthx
    If you are town dude, you are just bad. no other way around it rofl

still reading on page 32 (50 per page)

DO NOT HAMMER

this doesnt at all feel like a scum reading through this yes.

Fielzanks all of a sudden turned bloodthirsty, rata is now more active than ive seen him yet. 2 people are excited right now this is happening. fielz and rata. Fielz' logic has gone out the door in this. now saying a fans lynch would tell us more? no, if he suicides or not would tell us more if he is the fan, would help see the style gaga would play.

22. ISO #1622
    Ganelon

TOWN/FAN:
    EFEKANNN02
    MM
    BLINK (NO WAY HE'S GAGA)
    DISTORTED ??

NEUTRALS

RATATOSKR
    NUMBERTWO

SCUM:
    NAZ
    FIELZANKS

23. ISO #1623

@Everyone else, guys. You realize that if Distorted is scum or if I am scum it's nearly impossible for the one to be scum as well, right? There's no way we're both scum because if we are we have such shitty coordination, and I'm pretty sure I'd work pretty well with a Distorted Cult Leader and I wouldn't have gotten into this mess into the first place, no point for Gaga just to bus her Cultist out of the blue. Now, I'm not saying Distorted HAS to be scum, and frankly I think I'd sooner lean towards a Townie/Fan Distorted than a Gaga Distorted
    HUM that's scummy though. Fans are literally useless shits Gaga can throw away as she pleases.

24. ISO #1624
    Ganelon

HUM that's scummy though. Fans are literally useless shits Gaga can throw away as she pleases.
    Ya it is :P I'm sorry to say, I was so angry when I got pushed I started typing up all kinds of shit and my logic flew out the window

25. ISO #1625

I've never seen you get that much aggressive and defensive at the same time (yes it looks like it makes no sense but in my head it does), @Magoroth . Why is that? You are keeping a distance from Distorted now. I had a 99% town read on you D1. Now it's getting lower and lower. Would you be the Fan for real? o.O

Anyway. The Fan is not the one we must lynch, we must get the GaGa. However... If Magoroth is Fan, Distorted is the GaGa. So, should we actually have Magoroth as a D2 lynch? @blinkskater @Fielzanks @naz @Numbertwo @Ratatoskr I'd like a summary of your thoughts on Magoroth. No need to make it a wallpost, just to give me an idea of your thoughts. It will be interesting to analyze tomorrow.
    wtf u talking about? this was literally 5 posts ago

Lol really. I'm pretty sure Distorted was not and is not scum, if he is he should've converted one of you last night, and besides myself I can't really see anybody else defending him, though Fielzanks and Distorted's interactions with one another are nonexistent as of D2

26. ISO #1626

You fucks mislynched me last game and a few of you want to do the same thing lol
    nah dude - u are lining up lynches and it looks scummy as hell. You also like to use "strategies" but yet I use 1 that pulls probably some of our best info yet and you put me as "buddied" hmmmmmmmmm wonder where i buddied mag back? You seem to be twisting it as we are BOTH buddying now =P

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this right here is completely false... efe even said he will refuse to suicide all game. So recruiting efe N1 locks the scum into 1 STRATEGY!!!
    But not suiciding could be seen as game throwing

29. ISO #1629

explain what this means? lol

thats actually town aligned - shows confusion not an agenda. Scum are usually a lot more confident in their lynches.

How does voting a "fan" in a save where bussing from the cult leader makes 0 difference?

Rata is really not thinking logically here lol anyone can see this.

so since day 1 first hour of the game he had an agenda? and is following it regardless what is said?

ya...its blink or rata for gaga =P

Blink would understand my stragegy for exploiting magoroths buddying; instead, he is using it to setup the next lynch. If you are so fking tunnel visioned one me AGAIN this game...was a pain in the ass the last game trying to convince u I wasnt mafia when u did this before.

You havnt mentioned MM all game....and MM has been keeping his distance.

honestly, i was earlier. But you actually pushung the OMGUS push on me because i mentioned you and mag...doesnt make sense.

lol i seriously tihnnk thye are between u, rata, and MM =P HOW you do not think rata is playing scummy is beyond me here. pretty sure YOU ARE BOTH avoiding MM because you may think "it's easy to buddy him"

You said that lynching a follower is useless then. Lets push blink or MM @Fielzanks

yeah - he has 0 reasons all game lol just pushing since the first hour =P

honestly, im going to push for a rata lynch also - because he isnt bad (at least i didnt think) at this game. and if he is just trying to lynch me and thats his only goal, then I am highly mistaken lol

-vote ratatoskr
    2/2 games now he just pushed at me all game since the beginning; starting to think its more a throw thing.

I want to see if a follower suicides. mag being top follower read tells us LESS THAN IF HE IS LEFT ALIVE

If you are town dude, you are just bad. no other way around it rofl

still reading on page 32 (50 per page)

DO NOT HAMMER

this doesnt at all feel like a scum reading through this yes.

Fielzanks all of a sudden turned bloodthirsty, rata is now more active than ive seen him yet. 2 people are excited right now this is happening. fielz and rata. Fielz' logic has gone out the door in this. now saying a fans lynch would tell us more? no, if he suicides or not would tell us more if he is the fan, would help see the style gaga would play.
    I'm not tunneling you. If you would read you'd understand I didn't really intend to keep this up after day 1. You're gonna have to get used to me targeting you day 1, but if it continues into day 2 then you're being scummy. You let a lynch on hybrid because he gave an iso of you in a negative light and you needed to get the scrutiny off of you. You've also completely ignored this every time it's been brought up.

30. ISO #1630

wtf u talking about? this was literally 5 posts ago
    I'm saying all that shit storm looks STAGED. I'm also saying there is at least one TvT argument going on. And from what I've seen here... you're the only player able to create so much confusion to take it to your advantage after. Plus, Magoroth has some posts that have no real town meaning or goal but a very potent fan meaning, which is why I'm for his lynch today: he actually has a nice chance to flip Fan. And he's drawing too much attention on himself.

31. ISO #1631

What I REALLY don't like is how he faded out for all day (nearly) while not even getting voted for it out of myself and rata (unsure if rata voted him for that though), while I got scapegoated hard because I was busy IRL. That's Gaga symptomatic.

Plus, the "flamewar" with Arsonist (nice joke btw, "flame" "arsonist"... ha ha ha...) is kinda scummy because Distorted is experienced and knows such a thing is anti-town. D1 was nearly wasted and irrevelent because of that.
    really now? nah i get rid of people who throw - that's it. When i was confirmed town and him and efe pushed me for being skwirl ofr the last scum; that is throwing and it would happen again this game.

32. ISO #1632
    Ganelon

really now? nah i get rid of people who throw - that's it. When i was confirmed town and him and efe pushed me for being skwirl ofr the last scum; that is throwing and it would happen again this game.
    Fuck lynching throwers, let's lynch Scum

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    not if im able to fool the whole town perhaps

none of you scumread me
    ​WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TO CHANGE? :P

35. ISO #1635

I'm not tunneling you. If you would read you'd understand I didn't really intend to keep this up after day 1. You're gonna have to get used to me targeting you day 1, but if it continues into day 2 then you're being scummy. You let a lynch on hybrid because he gave an iso of you in a negative light and you needed to get the scrutiny off of you. You've also completely ignored this every time it's been brought up.
    One of the reasons I really don't like Distorted atm.

And I don't know about you, you seem to have thoughts aligning with me A LOT. I wonder if it's buddying or simply thoughts aligning. I give you the doubt benefit (or whatever is the english saying for that) because of Black Flag Nightless game, where we literally copied eachother as Town lol. So I get the feeling you're town.

36. ISO #1636

well, last game he openly buddied me heavily and was town. that is actually a TOWN META for him.

37. ISO #1637
    Ganelon

One of the reasons I really don't like Distorted atm.

And I don't know about you, you seem to have thoughts aligning with me A LOT. I wonder if it's buddying or simply thoughts aligning. I give you the doubt benefit (or whatever is the english saying for that) because of Black Flag Nightless game, where we literally copied eachother as Town lol. So I get the feeling you're town.
    If only you hadn't copied yourselves that game

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

no i lynched hybrid because he was going to be AFK ALL GAME - if u read day 1 u would know. ALSO look at hybrids last 2 games. trolled as crier without claiming and got lynched (throw) - and literally just AFKed out. hell go back 2 more games and its the same shit him borderline being replaced

40. ISO #1640

+scumpoints to you sir. You 100% know it is host's job: you even talked about replace number. You KNEW Arsonist was just going to get replaced. The Town Distorted would have ignored Arsonist and told everyone to calm down about him; instead of that, you kept the flamewar going on for all D1, and made us waste time.

41. ISO #1641
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    maybe we are better off not lynching anyone today. We wont really have any info to go on until the first fan dies.
    What is that even supposed to mean. I think we should def. Lynch today for information, this Lynch is between myself and someone else

42. ISO #1642

By the way I will have to go quite soon, waiting on a very important phone call. Should be back in like 2-3 hours after I log off. So just to make sure:
    -vote Magoroth
    Whatever your flip is, it will give us many things to work with tomorrow.

43. ISO #1643

+scumpoints to you sir. You 100% know it is host's job: you even talked about replace number. You KNEW Arsonist was just going to get replaced. The Town Distorted would have ignored Arsonist and told everyone to calm down about him; instead of that, you kept the flamewar going on for all D1, and made us waste time.
    Yeah, then Noz would need replaced, then Hybrid would need replaced, and at that point Rata was completely innactive so didnt know if he needed replaced. You seem to forget all my logic - please name 4 replacements? Lynching was the purpose of lowering that number LOL how u forgot this already?? u even commented on it when it was happening. now u are pinning the entire thing on me? =P

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

no i lynched hybrid because he was going to be AFK ALL GAME - if u read day 1 u would know. ALSO look at hybrids last 2 games. trolled as crier without claiming and got lynched (throw) - and literally just AFKed out. hell go back 2 more games and its the same shit him borderline being replaced
    No. Look at his wallpost. He actually accusated you with a SERIOUS case and you buried it with his corpse.

46. ISO #1646

What is that even supposed to mean. I think we should def. Lynch today for information, this Lynch is between myself and someone else
    A fan will turn up dead tomorrow either way. the way i see it, we have around 10% chance of hitting lady gaga with the info we have right now.

47. ISO #1647

By the way I will have to go quite soon, waiting on a very important phone call. Should be back in like 2-3 hours after I log off. So just to make sure:
    -vote Magoroth
    Whatever your flip is, it will give us many things to work with tomorrow.
    if he is a fan we just lost HUGE information on GaGa strategy as well.

48. ISO #1648
    Ganelon

if he is a fan we just lost HUGE information on GaGa strategy as well.
    I'm not fan. What information will you gain?

49. ISO #1649

No. Look at his wallpost. He actually accusated you with a SERIOUS case and you buried it with his corpse.
    look at his last posts - talking about going AFK. he accused me with efekannn and arsonist. You are saying a wallpost within the first few hours of the game is your lead on this? jesus christ man lol

50. ISO #1650
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    A fan will turn up dead tomorrow either way. the way i see it, we have around 10% chance of hitting lady gaga with the info we have right now.
    Holy cow bejesus... you just gave me an idea. What if Cult won't suicide tonight? That would mean... what the fuck.