S-FM 208: Black Flag Nightless - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 209: Black Flag Nightless

As a reminder, day ends at 4 PM PDT.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If information isn't what you want, why would you want Mesk lynched as she doesn't seem terribly different from her normal games. I'm a little skeptical of you now, if you read how me and Darkness felt and how you 4 have interacted with one another it makes me wonder if you are inevitably trying to spare Iced tomorrow.

When Mesk could be replaced, what makes you think Kovath will be more involved?

Vote is going on Kovath ATM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    As a reminder, day ends at 4 PM PDT.
    Oh, it ends in 1 hour 22 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #753

EOD post may be delayed, votes will stop being counted for the day at the normal time.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Iced + Mesk + Spruance -- Possible scum team.
    Mesk saying that Calix and I are scum is so off... (And she adds Kovath in the team? I've been pushing him hard today, where is she coming from? Is she bussing Kovath? I'm reconsidering the Kovath read, and would rather lynch Mesk today I think.)

Holy shit, I'm starting to play like Duck.
    PEOPLE WE NEED TO ACT NOW. This is exactly what NU did after tunneling SP he at the EOD changed his vote and started making it look like he town read Kovath and didnt want their lynch so he is not responsible for their lynch. Then he can start the next day by voting his "new scum read" and avoid confrontation because he "gut town read Kovath" how the fuck does no one see this. This is sooooooooooo scummy please for the love of god VOTE NEVER UNLUCKY. it might be too late but if kovath flips town and we dont lynch NU tmrw I will personally murder all of you. @Calix @Iced_Monopoly @Spruance @DarknessB @Kovath @Unknown1234 I swear guys this guy is too scummy.

6. ISO #756

Iced + Mesk + Spruance -- Possible scum team.
    Mesk saying that Calix and I are scum is so off... (And she adds Kovath in the team? I've been pushing him hard today, where is she coming from? Is she bussing Kovath? I'm reconsidering the Kovath read, and would rather lynch Mesk today I think.)

Holy shit, I'm starting to play like Duck.
    PEOPLE WE NEED TO ACT NOW. This is exactly what NU did after tunneling SP he at the EOD changed his vote and started making it look like he town read Kovath and didnt want their lynch so he is not responsible for their lynch. Then he can start the next day by voting his "new scum read" and avoid confrontation because he "gut town read Kovath" how the fuck does no one see this. This is sooooooooooo scummy please for the love of god VOTE NEVER UNLUCKY. it might be too late but if kovath flips town and we dont lynch NU tmrw I will personally murder all of you. @Calix @Iced_Monopoly @Spruance @DarknessB @Kovath @Unknown1234 I swear guys this guy is too scummy.

7. ISO #757

-vote Kovath

I take full responsibility for his flip. I won't be mad if you lynch me in case he flips town. It'd be a very bad game for me if it's the case.
    Town, just look for the opportunistic players who vote me based on this.

Have another game to catch up on, won't be here for a while.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

8. ISO #758

Day 3

"Arrg, Kovath be more useless than TheDarkestLight! He will be walkin' the plank." (Kovath was lynched)

"Cap'tn, he may be useless but there's still no evidence of being a traitor." (Kovath was a Citizen)

"aye..."

Pirates Aboard (living players):
    1. Calix
    2. DarknessB
    3. Eggy
    4. Iced_Monopoly
    5. Mesk514
    6. Never Unlucky
    7. Sprunace
    8. TheDarkestLight Kovath
    9. Unknown1234

Pirates that have walked the plank (Dead players):
    1. secondpassing Citizen
    2. Kovath Citizen

Pirates with Scurvy (reserves):
    1. Kovath
    2. MattZed

There are two types of pirates you scallywags (role list):
    Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Wes be needing more than half the crew to decide on a swashbuckler to walk the plank. But we will make someone walk anyways if we can't decide. (5 votes to hammer. Or most votes by end of day)

One of you scallywags will be walking the plank when the sun is going down for 3 hours, 2 days from now (August 16, 4 PM, PDT)

Kovath (4 [L-1]):
    Never Unlucky, Iced_Monopoly, DarknessB, Unknown1234
    Never Unlucky (2 [L-3]):
    Eggy, Mesk514
    Iced_Monopoly (2 [L-3]):
    Calix, Spruance
    Unknown1234 (1 [L-4]):
    Kovath

Kovath was lynched, he was citizen.

Last edited by deathworlds; August 15th, 2016 at 11:42 AM.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #759

I take full responsibility for his flip. I won't be mad if you lynch me in case he flips town. It'd be a very bad game for me if it's the case.
    Town, just look for the opportunistic players who vote me based on this.
    I threw the game. I am town. I accept my fate.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

10. ISO #760

Calix
    Eggy
    Db
    Unknown
    Iced
    Mesk
    Spruance

I'll assume the scum-team is Mesk - Iced - Spruance.
    I did not like Spruance's reasoning for sheeping me or for sheeping SP (Thoughts from the dead).
    Iced called out TDL for lurking, but barely touched Mesk and Spruance.
    Mesk's reads are utter shit ('Ha, look who's talking!').
    Iced's sarcasm to Calix's allegation D1 was scummy.

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

This sucks.

-vote Iced_Monopoly

Should have expected These two when NU tried to drop both Lynches.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

-vote Never Unlucky

Either works. NU asking for suicide option isn't even subtle as its stated in the setup not allowed. If you actually wanted to you'd check before commenting.

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    Which two?
    My main point was Calix+Kovath vs Iced+NU. I was wrong.

18. ISO #768

-vote Never Unlucky

Either works. NU asking for suicide option isn't even subtle as its stated in the setup not allowed. If you actually wanted to you'd check before commenting.
    I ask all the town to vote Mesk after I am lynched in that case.

4 votes will be needed to lynch, and there'll be 4 town left.

19. ISO #769

If your town and you actually wanted to suicide, that's actually sad.

20. ISO #770

If you're town and make this comment, it's sad.

@Eggy , I know you're not a fan of Calix, but you'll have to accept to work with her. You two are town and will have to find the two other town to lynch who isn't in your town circle.

21. ISO #771

I really dont think mesk is scum. you and unknown were the only people on both trains that ended in a mislynch. In the event that you flip town I would still vote unknown I think. He sure changed his unexplained town read on you pretty quickly. Ill reread the setup I highly suggest you bargain with host and suicide if you are town.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

@Eggy , I know you're not a fan of Calix, but you'll have to accept to work with her. You two are town and will have to find the two other town to lynch who isn't in your town circle.
    I have a no problem working with calix. I dunno why everyone thinks I dont get along with various people. Im just naturally an asshole.

24. ISO #774

I'm lynched today no matter what. Even if Calix / DB / Iced still believe I'm town, I feel like town wouldn't function with me alive. Me casting my vote on anyone would make them appear town or something since you think I'm scum. This is similar to you in IC.

I think my death helps the town as long as Mesk is lynched tomorrow and Eggy teams up with Calix.

25. ISO #775

Very nice attempt at trying to survive the lynching. I know I fucked up, and I should have been more suspicious of you backing up on two Lynches. You pushed them SO hard, then conveniently feel they will not work out. ESPECIALLY Kovath's lynch when me and Darkness had suggested the idea that there were two different sides of this.

26. ISO #776

I'm lynched today no matter what. Even if Calix / DB / Iced still believe I'm town, I feel like town wouldn't function with me alive. Me casting my vote on anyone would make them appear town or something since you think I'm scum. This is similar to you in IC.

I think my death helps the town as long as Mesk is lynched tomorrow and Eggy teams up with Calix.
    So after it was said several times that me getting lynched was bad for it, you decide to do what people said not to? Good for you.

27. ISO #777

I have a no problem working with calix. I dunno why everyone thinks I dont get along with various people. Im just naturally an asshole.
    This is promising then.

I really dont think mesk is scum. you and unknown were the only people on both trains that ended in a mislynch. In the event that you flip town I would still vote unknown I think. He sure changed his unexplained town read on you pretty quickly. Ill reread the setup I highly suggest you bargain with host and suicide if you are town.
    You have to admit that her jumping on my train D1 was scummy AF. There was no case on me. Maybe she's town, I don't even trust myself anymore.

I apologize, Calix. ;_;

28. ISO #778

The problem im having right now is that you are comming across as town and its giving me pause. But to be honest I agree you need to die today. Either you are town and messed up but we cant take that risk or you are scum trying to have a last chance at staying alive. I still recommend that the host let you suicide I dont understand why that is in the rules anyway.

29. ISO #779

What bothers me is you actually change your playstyle in order to get some pity after you just led two miss Lynches. Instead of continuing to try and play for town you give up. What is the point of giving up? This doesn't make sense to me from the way you've played.

30. ISO #780

Very nice attempt at trying to survive the lynching. I know I fucked up, and I should have been more suspicious of you backing up on two Lynches. You pushed them SO hard, then conveniently feel they will not work out. ESPECIALLY Kovath's lynch when me and Darkness had suggested the idea that there were two different sides of this.
    I'm not trying to survive the lynching, what don't you understand? I'm basically like D2 DB last game who tried helping town as best as he could seeing as he was a dead man.
    See, that's why I want to die. My flip would clear confusion.

So after it was said several times that me getting lynched was bad for it, you decide to do what people said not to? Good for you.
    I guess you have to be in my spot to understand this.

31. ISO #781

The problem im having right now is that you are comming across as town and its giving me pause. But to be honest I agree you need to die today. Either you are town and messed up but we cant take that risk or you are scum trying to have a last chance at staying alive. I still recommend that the host let you suicide I dont understand why that is in the rules anyway.
    Eggy, what does suicide do? We can lynch as fast as possible but all the suicided does is speed up the game.

32. ISO #782

NU if you are town, we are fucked because both of us are getting lynched.

33. ISO #783

So, I don't see how it would be possible that NU wouldn't flip scum, but if he doesn't I want to go back and review all the possible options that could happen.

34. ISO #784

I will wait and see what the other town think right now there is 5 town and 3 scum I believe and I think that more than 2 scum are not lurkers and have been actively participating in the game and guiding us astray. What are your thoughts on unknown NU? I still feel like you could both be scum and he is just throwing you under the bus so when you flip scum he has town cred. Its also possible that you are town and he is scum taking the easiest target for todays lynch leaving us one lynch away from losing. It is also possible that he is town and sees what i've been saying this entire game. Im not sure exactly where to go from here. The only thing that Im positive of is that you need to be lynched or suicide today. If you are town my advice is to think things out and give the best possible final posts to help steer us the right way. Either way I think leaving you alive today is far to risky.

35. ISO #785

What bothers me is you actually change your playstyle in order to get some pity after you just led two miss Lynches. Instead of continuing to try and play for town you give up. What is the point of giving up? This doesn't make sense to me from the way you've played.
    Again, you'll see with my flip that I wasn't asking for pity. I'm still trying to win this game that's why I'm trying to give Calix/Eggy tips/suggestions. I don't give up, I am asking to be lynched for town to proceed correctly, it's different.
    That's exactly why I need to die, we agree. No one but scum know my alignment anymore, so me staying alive is bad for town.

I am town. I promise you on anything you want me to promise on.

I'll suicide if host lets me and if Calix agrees that it's the better option. I don't think town can lead a lynch on anyone else today anyways, so I'd be lynched pretty quickly. It wouldn't take the 48h and wouldn't drag the game.

36. ISO #786

Eggy, what does suicide do? We can lynch as fast as possible but all the suicided does is speed up the game.
    Hmmm didnt think off this. If we lynch him today we have all of D4 to find another lynch whereas if he suicides and is town we are in the same position with just less time left.

37. ISO #787

Again, you'll see with my flip that I wasn't asking for pity. I'm still trying to win this game that's why I'm trying to give Calix/Eggy tips/suggestions. I don't give up, I am asking to be lynched for town to proceed correctly, it's different.
    That's exactly why I need to die, we agree. No one but scum know my alignment anymore, so me staying alive is bad for town.

I am town. I promise you on anything you want me to promise on.

I'll suicide if host lets me and if Calix agrees that it's the better option. I don't think town can lead a lynch on anyone else today anyways, so I'd be lynched pretty quickly. It wouldn't take the 48h and wouldn't drag the game.
    I agree with this. We should lynch him to clear confusion the best he can do is try and steer us in the right way if he actually is town(I really doubt it though) the point is there is no way we can leave him alive today. If we give him a pass and make another mislynch Im 99% sure we will lose. This is the only lynch that matters right now. I want to trust you NU but unfortunately this game is all about deceit so trust is not a luxury I can afford.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

NU if you are town, we are fucked because both of us are getting lynched.
    I don't think you're town. Stop trying to buddy me or whatever the fuck you're doing.
    I will wait and see what the other town think right now there is 5 town and 3 scum I believe and I think that more than 2 scum are not lurkers and have been actively participating in the game and guiding us astray. What are your thoughts on unknown NU? I still feel like you could both be scum and he is just throwing you under the bus so when you flip scum he has town cred. Its also possible that you are town and he is scum taking the easiest target for todays lynch leaving us one lynch away from losing. It is also possible that he is town and sees what i've been saying this entire game. Im not sure exactly where to go from here. The only thing that Im positive of is that you need to be lynched or suicide today. If you are town my advice is to think things out and give the best possible final posts to help steer us the right way. Either way I think leaving you alive today is far to risky.
    Unknown's definitely been a weird slot. His votes were scummy. He town-read me and I don't even know why.

He's not bussing me, I am town.

I know I'm town, and him voting me now makes me think that he's town too. I feel like scum would let town mislynch me and just sheep/hammer the train. I don't feel anything strong with this slot, tbh.

The only ways I can see myself not being lynched today is if Calix notices that I'm being genuine and truthful in what I say and convinces the town or if town takes time to read my tone and realize that I am one of theirs before I flip.

40. ISO #790

I agree with this. We should lynch him to clear confusion the best he can do is try and steer us in the right way if he actually is town(I really doubt it though) the point is there is no way we can leave him alive today. If we give him a pass and make another mislynch Im 99% sure we will lose. This is the only lynch that matters right now. I want to trust you NU but unfortunately this game is all about deceit so trust is not a luxury I can afford.
    I'll be a happy man if you say that you know I'm town before I am lynched. It bugs me that you always say 'I doubt he is'.

41. ISO #791

It really pisses me off that you're questioning my motives when I'm being 100% genuine and honest. I don't ever ask for pity, I'm not this kind of guy.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

I don't think you're town. Stop trying to buddy me or whatever the fuck you're doing.

Unknown's definitely been a weird slot. His votes were scummy. He town-read me and I don't even know why.

He's not bussing me, I am town.

I know I'm town, and him voting me now makes me think that he's town too. I feel like scum would let town mislynch me and just sheep/hammer the train. I don't feel anything strong with this slot, tbh.

The only ways I can see myself not being lynched today is if Calix notices that I'm being genuine and truthful in what I say and convinces the town or if town takes time to read my tone and realize that I am one of theirs before I flip.
    This is coming out of nowhere.

I find it seriously convenient that you are bringing this up when you didn't yesterday. You conveniently say that my read if you made no sense when I explained my town-read on you more than you did on me.

Bussing would be stupid as I was already analyzing this yesterday. If I was bussing I wouldn't have even town-read him in the first place because it makes no sense for me to do that if scum.

I don't know what this means..?

This is one of the things that has bugged me all game. You are still making it seem as if Calix is confirmed town. I need to see if Calix/NU makes sense right now.

44. ISO #794

It really pisses me off that you're questioning my motives when I'm being 100% genuine and honest. I don't ever ask for pity, I'm not this kind of guy.
    Asking for suicide is stupid because

1.) it's not allowed, and this sounds like something a desperate scum would do after leading Lynches on the town.

2.) Asking for suicide has a negative impact on the town. Why would you want to do that?

You also say that you don't ask for pity when you've been scum and town. You've also never led many miss Lynches so I could see this as a new strategy so you could say you've never done it.

45. ISO #795

Asking for suicide is stupid because

1.) it's not allowed, and this sounds like something a desperate scum would do after leading Lynches on the town.

2.) Asking for suicide has a negative impact on the town. Why would you want to do that?

You also say that you don't ask for pity when you've been scum and town. You've also never led many miss Lynches so I could see this as a new strategy so you could say you've never done it.
    From the bottom of my heart, fuck you.

46. ISO #796

From the bottom of my heart, fuck you.
    As I said, giving up does nothing. Trying to relate to me in itself is acting for pity. What are you actually achieving?

47. ISO #797

As I said, giving up does nothing. Trying to relate to me in itself is acting for pity. What are you actually achieving?
    Ask yourself the question -- What are you achieving by pushing me when I'm asking to be lynched?

48. ISO #798

Ask yourself the question -- What are you achieving by pushing me when I'm asking to be lynched?
    Because you are still trying to manipulate people into not voting you. "Unless Calix thinks I would be of worth and could listen to me"

49. ISO #799

Because you are still trying to manipulate people into not voting you. "Unless Calix thinks I would be of worth and could listen to me"
    You're the fakest piece of shit I know.

50. ISO #800

You're the fakest piece of shit I know.
    I have nothing to say to you if this is your town play. Lead two miss Lynches and then give up completely.