S-FM the secret society - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No lol but i think we have enough townreads out of that deal to lynch the scum
    -vote noctiz
    i do believe its just majority lynch.
    Lol it can't be majority without a vote count. I think it's a simple plurality lynch though, if I have to bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #753
    Ganelon

I actually think it's Gyrlander... @Distorted you remember wolfy's reading style? One of Gyrlander's posts is striking me really odd... it was one of her posts made in response to when I fake claimed King Arthur (strange device). It. looks like wolf trolling.

[

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I mean, this situation being the way it is I actually do feel good about going through with the blink lynch. That was just anti-town and created a point of confusion and now he'll probably hope to ride it out until the end because he claims this was super pro-town.

-vote blinkskater

Good thing I was still around. I'll be getting back to you next day, MM..
    Oh yeah? Good thing all the other players recognize me as town you wont win this fight my friend.

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just NO. It was very protown. It fits blink's town meta VERY HARD. You scumpaint everything that's protown: trying to solve the setup, pressuring people, and making a town core. BEGONE.
    No, creating confusion is not pro-town. Never accepting that premise. It took up so much of the chat and if you look at blink's posts now they'll nearly all have lost their value because they revolved around the gambit. This stupid play is supposed to elevate him to super pro-town status? No thanks, that's not the game of Mafia I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

I actually think it's Gyrlander... @Distorted you remember wolfy's reading style? One of Gyrlander's posts is striking me really odd... it was one of her posts made in response to when I fake claimed King Arthur (strange device). It. looks like wolf trolling.

[
    Gyrlander is very scummy. I want to wait to see what he did with that "-vote" post that mentioned stealthbomber, and I want to see what he's doing. He gets a free pass for today though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #758

Gyrlander is very scummy. I want to wait to see what he did with that "-vote" post that mentioned stealthbomber, and I want to see what he's doing. He gets a free pass for today though.
    Damn, that -vote thing worked! SB16 promised me it would do wonders!!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

This is what I said. I don't know more. All I know is that those two factions are evil and must die. The word "include" was used in my rolecard.

I had skipped the word Town... lol I am a town power role, I confirm that I am town aligned. Already said that earlier xD

I don't know. Blink only knows the truth apparently, but he cannot tell us more...
    Sorry I didn't notice, xD So many people posting at once you can't blame me...

That's rather crazy. So then with that in mind, I suppose the rest of my thoughts will be more prevalent when you reveal.

Do you think, with the knowledge you have, these scum roles can convert players? How many members do you think are in each one? How many TPR's do you think town has? What sort of specific Roles/attributes can be done? SB16 said "This setup is bullshit" So there's probably some broken ass mechanics.

How about 3P? Do you think there's any 3P's? Do you think they fit in the "two faction" Category?

Do you think it's possible that there's 3Ps that CAN BECOME town or Town that can BECOME 3P/scum etc?

I also want your thoughts on what you think this setup could look like in a listed format.

Like maybe 2 scum team #1 2 Scum Team #1 Maybe like 1-2 neutrals? Rest Town?

I dunno.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Literally the only ones defying your self-made town circle are Noctiz and me. If he were Scum he would have said "yez". Screw you lol.
    Yeah, I mean what? Oh wow, turns out the whole day he was just trying some funny gambit in a setup where everything is unknown. Since everyone else sees that as pro-town then so do I?

Am I supposed to just roll over now and sheep the self-proclaimed town circle? Lmao.
    ah fuck.

12. ISO #762

I'm pretty sure this was part of the gambit and his intention was to always reveal before the end so we could switch to the already prepared second vote train so as not to actually lynch blink himself.
    The thing is mr poopy pants that i actually dont mind being lynched, because im not 100% sure if its majority or not. I highly suspect it is but in the off chance that it isn't and i have the most votes on me fuck it im town so i dont give a shit, i have my town circle you scums are fucked

13. ISO #763

No, creating confusion is not pro-town. Never accepting that premise. It took up so much of the chat and if you look at blink's posts now they'll nearly all have lost their value because they revolved around the gambit. This stupid play is supposed to elevate him to super pro-town status? No thanks, that's not the game of Mafia I know.
    Uuuuh.... Once upon a time, a guy named MM faked a super strong scumread death tunnel on Distorted to see everyone's reaction, then told the truth and instantly solved the game. Those kind of plays can work. In a hidden setup, as long as it's told to everyone right after it, it's very helpful.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

I'm pretty sure this was part of the gambit and his intention was to always reveal before the end so we could switch to the already prepared second vote train so as not to actually lynch blink himself.
    Right. But that also would serve no purpose IF majority vote isn't the lynch. I can see that being intentional if it was explained, but as of now we're unsure how lynches work.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #768

Yeah, I mean what? Oh wow, turns out the whole day he was just trying some funny gambit in a setup where everything is unknown. Since everyone else sees that as pro-town then so do I?

Am I supposed to just roll over now and sheep the self-proclaimed town circle? Lmao.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

Ah.. this was just 100% wrong. At least if you got good town-reads from it... but even AIVION was only introduced because of something not related to your shitty play. Congratulations, this is fucked up.
    Mind to explain?

Also What does that mean I was "Introducted"

pedit: nevermind I understand the second bit, just the first bit answered please mah friend

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Mind to explain?

Also What does that mean I was "Introducted"

pedit: nevermind I understand the second bit, just the first bit answered please mah friend
    You, Noctiz and me were out of that circle. You got in after Dist made some shitty post that was not related to this gambit.

24. ISO #774

Sorry I didn't notice, xD So many people posting at once you can't blame me...

That's rather crazy. So then with that in mind, I suppose the rest of my thoughts will be more prevalent when you reveal.

Do you think, with the knowledge you have, these scum roles can convert players? How many members do you think are in each one? How many TPR's do you think town has? What sort of specific Roles/attributes can be done? SB16 said "This setup is bullshit" So there's probably some broken ass mechanics.

How about 3P? Do you think there's any 3P's? Do you think they fit in the "two faction" Category?

Do you think it's possible that there's 3Ps that CAN BECOME town or Town that can BECOME 3P/scum etc?

I also want your thoughts on what you think this setup could look like in a listed format.

Like maybe 2 scum team #1 2 Scum Team #1 Maybe like 1-2 neutrals? Rest Town?

I dunno.
    I have 0 idea on what secret society is, but I just assumed (Maybe wrongly) that triad is just a legit standard mafia team. I think town has a lot of power roles because setup is hidden. And yes I think the setup has weird mechanics somewhere.

Third parties? It is possible. My card doesn't exclude the possiblity of neutrals existing.

I don't know. Blink's stuff was a gambit though, he made it up.

7 town and 3 scums, or 6 town and 3 scums + 1 neutral. Maybe two neutrals if there's some crazy neutral role with crazy mechanics, that's a possibility.

Now time to claim in next post

25. ISO #775

Uuuuh.... Once upon a time, a guy named MM faked a super strong scumread death tunnel on Distorted to see everyone's reaction, then told the truth and instantly solved the game. Those kind of plays can work. In a hidden setup, as long as it's told to everyone right after it, it's very helpful.
    Oh yeah? So now if I come out and reveal that me pushing for you this whole day was a super strong scumread death tunnel and now I got everyone figured out so it's okay and we can ride this out until the end to win, it suddenly solves all the problems you people have with me? That's some stuff my dude.

Guys, I am willing to move off of blink if the consensus is that he's town because I do have an interest in us winning and not just pushing my own will through no matter what, but y'all will have to excuse me if I think the current site meta is all kinds of fucked and different from what I'm used to playing.
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Oh yeah? So now if I come out and reveal that me pushing for you this whole day was a super strong scumread death tunnel and now I got everyone figured out so it's okay and we can ride this out until the end to win, it suddenly solves all the problems you people have with me? That's some stuff my dude.

Guys, I am willing to move off of blink if the consensus is that he's town because I do have an interest in us winning and not just pushing my own will through no matter what, but y'all will have to excuse me if I think the current site meta is all kinds of fucked and different from what I'm used to playing.
    I love you and dont want ypu tp take thisnthe wrong way but oldschool FM players are way too closed minded =(

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Again MM stating 2 scum teams as fact. I really think he's one of them.
    Two or more, after double checking my rolecard. It doesn't exclude the possiblity of more non-town aligned roles.

I HARD CLAIM THE FOLLOWING ROLE: Town paranoid sheriff.

Description: I may check people to see if they're part of the secret society.

I asked Stealth about the "paranoid" thing, if it meant that I would see everyone as secret society. He replied by copypasting my role description... lol.

You want proof? Post #81, I said "And I thought I was going to be the paranoid one", or something like that.

29. ISO #779

Right. But that also would serve no purpose IF majority vote isn't the lynch. I can see that being intentional if it was explained, but as of now we're unsure how lynches work.
    I think the paranoia about how the lynch works is mainly bs and if we have more than 50% votes on a person at the EOD then a lynch will likely go through. Just my POV, no reason to play wildly differently at the moment.
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #780
    Ganelon

I agree

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

-vote gyrlander
    its mainly because you are being really hard to work with. we came up with a strategy that could be followed and you just resisted for the point of resisting? i think you were nervous about what was going on. I think something in there was making u overly paranoid.

and, gyrlander is now claiming citizen. so... but mainly moving my vote off blink right now and going to think wtf is going on for a second lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Amen to that dude.

Also yea, I can see both sides of that argument. Gambits like that COULD work.

An example is a game where QUICK tricked a scum who was claiming vig that he was the real vig and the scum fell for it and admitted to being scum.

This is a bit more heavy handed than that, but A gambit is a gambit isn't it?

35. ISO #785

Amen to that dude.

Also yea, I can see both sides of that argument. Gambits like that COULD work.

An example is a game where QUICK tricked a scum who was claiming vig that he was the real vig and the scum fell for it and admitted to being scum.

This is a bit more heavy handed than that, but A gambit is a gambit isn't it?
    Fuck that was suppost to be in GREEN.

I suck at colors xD

36. ISO #786

Yes the meta is fucked up, but this play works. I trust blink. Do you need me to link that game? If you want to look for it yourself, it was Black Flag Nightless, the one hosted by Superjack with pirate lore.

37. ISO #787

Two or more, after double checking my rolecard. It doesn't exclude the possiblity of more non-town aligned roles.

I asked Stealth about the "paranoid" thing, if it meant that I would see everyone as secret society. He replied by copypasting my role description... lol.

You want proof? Post #81, I said "And I thought I was going to be the paranoid one", or something like that.
    I will just say that the fact that you said "paranoid" some posts ago doesn't mean you're confirmed this role. Maybe you thought about it since the very beginning... ;)

38. ISO #788

i really hope the secret furries cant kill =(

39. ISO #789

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I love you and dont want ypu tp take thisnthe wrong way but oldschool FM players are way too closed minded =(
    Well, old site meta was a lot more about pointing out scummy phrases or scummy logic so basically only post analysis and barely any of what is going on in here right now.

sigh I'm gonna take a step back and sleep it over. Blink might not be the right lynch here but I can't think about this clearly right now and really do need to head to bed.

-unvote

I'm pretty sure that AIVION and Gyrlander are both not scum so don't touch those!
    ah fuck.

40. ISO #790

Or maybe that Sc2Mafia FM is too much of a rollercoaster. Who knows.
    ^^

41. ISO #791

Anyone you want me to sheep vote before I go? Except the two I mentioned, idk how you guys can town read AIVION but scum read Gyr at the same time.

Gotta place my vote to see a lynch go through.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

I will just say that the fact that you said "paranoid" some posts ago doesn't mean you're confirmed this role. Maybe you thought about it since the very beginning... ;)
    Fuck off, it is obviously a soft claim that I left there to confirm myself or at least support my claim.

Btw I think I will see triad as "non secret society". Unless I see everyone as secret society because I'm paranoid. But maybe the only paranoid thing with my role is that I'm paranoid because I saw the paranoid word XDDDDD

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

but see, its stuff like this that makes the game harder. Town NEEDS to trust people and work with them as they go. You sitting here pointing out what everyone is doing wrong and not actually presenting real arguments or information doesnt move the game forward. thats waht i scumread aamirus for because its just sitting back and picking at everyone. town needs to take risks on trusting groups of ppl, working togetehr and coming to a lynch conclusion. once the flip happens, if it was a mis-lynch you start reevaluating what went wrong, who mislead where. keeping everyone paranoid constnatly doesnt work because we just start randoming by EoD.

46. ISO #796

I have 0 idea on what secret society is, but I just assumed (Maybe wrongly) that triad is just a legit standard mafia team. I think town has a lot of power roles because setup is hidden. And yes I think the setup has weird mechanics somewhere.

Third parties? It is possible. My card doesn't exclude the possiblity of neutrals existing.

I don't know. Blink's stuff was a gambit though, he made it up.

7 town and 3 scums, or 6 town and 3 scums + 1 neutral. Maybe two neutrals if there's some crazy neutral role with crazy mechanics, that's a possibility.

Now time to claim in next post
    Do you think it's possible that one of the scum teams can have a win con similar to towns?

I dunno, Maybe I'm thinking too much into it. With a setup we have very little information on, I can't help but question all the things it could possibly be.

It's probably why i'm off and on in this game so far.

Yea I saw it was a gambit.

you say 3 scums, so 2 in one team 1 in the other? Is that what you mean?

47. ISO #797

Yes the meta is fucked up, but this play works. I trust blink. Do you need me to link that game? If you want to look for it yourself, it was Black Flag Nightless, the one hosted by Superjack with pirate lore.
    I'll look it up after today I guess. Maybe that'll help me get a feel for this one.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

Well, old site meta was a lot more about pointing out scummy phrases or scummy logic so basically only post analysis and barely any of what is going on in here right now.

sigh I'm gonna take a step back and sleep it over. Blink might not be the right lynch here but I can't think about this clearly right now and really do need to head to bed.

-unvote

I'm pretty sure that AIVION and Gyrlander are both not scum so don't touch those!
    I agree, and the site meta needs a bit more putting the shit together. That's the result of no moderation, we run weird setups and the meta gets weird.

The only one I could see out of you and Gyrlander is Kenny. My vote stays on you though, my apologies if you're town

50. ISO #800

Anyone you want me to sheep vote before I go? Except the two I mentioned, idk how you guys can town read AIVION but scum read Gyr at the same time.

Gotta place my vote to see a lynch go through.
    becayse gyr saying "i think my role is the same as aivions". is something hybrid did in armadyus to buddy him and make him look like a scum buddy for when hybrid flipped scum.