S-FM the secret society - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote AIVION

Kenny is scummier as I've said, but I want AIVION first.
    I'll just sheep that in order to get a 2nd voted guy that isnt me or disto lol
    -vote aivion
    I dont trust gyrlander btw
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dude i cant if i say certain things it's an insta modkill, im not allowed to type anymore after i say certain things.
    Okay.... I think he cannot talk about roles at all. Can you confirm? If you cannot confirm, type pizza.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558
    Ganelon

Yes i would be, i can't reveal eho they are. However if they legitimatly reveal i can turn them into a town aligned player, but at a cost...
    Would that cost imply someone else swapping their alignment?

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    amg are you the giver?
    LMFAO

10. ISO #560
    Ganelon

The fuck is a giver?

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'll just sheep that in order to get a 2nd voted guy that isnt me or disto lol
    -vote aivion
    I dont trust gyrlander btw
    You are fake. The fact that you don't trust me is good for me.

However what the fuck are you doing voting AIVION.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Pizza
    Okay so the talking about roles is banned. I think there is a role called Mind-something. And there's a clue in the post where he underlined mind. TRY TO SOLVE THE CYPHER!!!! @Gyrlander

16. ISO #566

Yes how the fuck do you know this
    I think Mag knows stuff and isn't telling us everything tbh. PARANOIAAAAAA

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

Yes how the fuck do you know this
    Well I'd say that's a good guess, and whatever you do, don't fucking swap my alignment

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570
    Ganelon

I'm not scum. Period. Don't even change my alignment.

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Okay so the talking about roles is banned. I think there is a role called Mind-something. And there's a clue in the post where he underlined mind. TRY TO SOLVE THE CYPHER!!!! @Gyrlander
    Lol. You're asking to get destroyed at night. If you know what I mean

23. ISO #573

The fuck is a giver?
    The giver, a person that holds the memories of humanity, and can transmit those to others, in a super weird world where everyone is uuuh.... robot like? Meeeeh long time since I read that book, and I only read the first one.

24. ISO #574
    Ganelon

LOL I have a feeling blink wanted to swap alignments with me. Put a bbullet in his fucking brain tonight if he doesn't die tonight

25. ISO #575
    Ganelon

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
    ??????????????
    WHAT IF THE LYNCH MEANS THE TWO GUYS WE LYNCH SWAP ALIGNMENTS? TOP

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Lol. You're asking to get destroyed at night. If you know what I mean

Yes, by being part of the people who are trying to solve the game. You're probably living tonight because you're USELESS. Congratulations.

27. ISO #577

I can only swap the known scums alignment into town, but only if he reveals as scum, i can NOT reveal him, if he dies not reveal i have the option to use a 1 shot gun and kill him but it will also kill myself in the process, and there is a 50/50 chance the bullet ricochetes and hits ANOTHER confirmed towny.

28. ISO #578

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
    ??????????????
    WHAT IF THE LYNCH MEANS THE TWO GUYS WE LYNCH SWAP ALIGNMENTS? TOP
    WAIT LOL DID BLINK JUST FUCK HIMSELF OVER AS SCUM LMFAO

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581
    Ganelon

I can only swap the known scums alignment into town, but only if he reveals as scum, i can NOT reveal him, if he dies not reveal i have the option to use a 1 shot gun and kill him but it will also kill myself in the process, and there is a 50/50 chance the bullet ricochetes and hits ANOTHER confirmed towny.
    Interesting. What would happen if one were to reveal as scum even though they were town

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

It obviously has to be the name i was given...
    If you make a big post with everything you know, even if you die after it, we'll have info... no? Or is it simply against the rules of the game itself and it would be illegal?

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

If you make a big post with everything you know, even if you die after it, we'll have info... no? Or is it simply against the rules of the game itself and it would be illegal?
    Im not jeopardizing my integrity as a FM player to out one scum that technically can become a town.

41. ISO #591

Sorry but the alignment doesn't make fucking sense. What would the person do with the rest of his team? lol... If it's just 1 man team it's just worthless to change him to Town and have another random person become evil.
    ya, what would prevent that dude from then just outting his partner? lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

42. ISO #592

Yo wtf did I come back to. The mechanics surrounding blink don't really make sense to me, but reveal as much as you can, blink.

As a side note, I'll probably ISO MM next day because that dude is for sure the scummiest out of the active players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

43. ISO #593

Sorry but the alignment doesn't make fucking sense. What would the person do with the rest of his team? lol... If it's just 1 man team it's just worthless to change him to Town and have another random person become evil.
    ....it means its not 1 man team else it would be worthless. There are TWO SCUM TEAMS. That is a FACT.

44. ISO #594

Exactly, which is why he most likley wont reveal so i can use my 1 shot gun and shoot him ( im allready dieing anways) we can just hope the coinflip doesn't make us lose a 2ND towny

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Filty liar.
    Are you saying that host lied in my rolecard >=O

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Exactly, which is why he most likley wont reveal so i can use my 1 shot gun and shoot him ( im allready dieing anways) we can just hope the coinflip doesn't make us lose a 2ND towny
    kk. If you don't die tonight you're getting lynched.