Prefer doesn't work tl;dr I have over 20k points prefer option doesn't work
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Unhappy Prefer doesn't work tl;dr I have over 20k points prefer option doesn't work

AnimusVox 1-S2-1-9725462
    So I recently reached 20k points so I tried to use prefer option but it doesn't work at all for me. So I tried to get some more points but no effect or type more roles (up to 9). There is no message after typing -prefer some role, x, x neither. pls halp

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: Prefer doesn't work tl;dr I have over 20k points prefer option doesn't work

I don't think this is a bug. How old is your account? New accounts need to individually have the ability to prefer enabled for them (no new account can have that many points!<-- remember this?) @animus_vox

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by animus_vox View Post
    -Mafia- (74).SC2Replay I typed prefer but there is no message :c
    74th game? did you play on EU before and got your points transfered, or any form of thing that could get you more points in less time? Are you a benefactor, or a simple donor?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I don't think this is a bug. How old is your account? New accounts need to individually have the ability to prefer enabled for them (no new account can have that many points!<-- remember this?) @animus_vox
    Indeed my account is from 2017-2016 cus I transferred it from EU. Tossangel did the transfer (restore) thing with achieves and points but she couldn't transfer things like half of town roles etc, so I gained these achievements again that's why I got a boost, 10k(EU) + 550(US) back in time while transferring.
    Last edited by animus_vox; June 12th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    74th game? did you play on EU before and got your points transfered, or any form of thing that could get you more points in less time? Are you a benefactor, or a simple donor?
    I removed like 500 replays recently. I probably still have old backup of both accounts (US and EU) but replays will be corrupted due to old version
    Last edited by animus_vox; June 10th, 2018 at 03:30 PM.

8. ISO #8

-Mafia- (74).SC2Replay I typed prefer but there is no message :c
    @animus_vox
    Wow. It really didn't work but it should have.

You, [CHOOOO]WillelmMag, [CHOOOO]supernoob and [PLURR]Max. All 4 of you used the prefer command in the replay and only for you it didn't work. All 4 of you are over 20k points.

Here are the -prefer commands typed in the replay:
    [MafiaZ]AnimusVox -prefer Veteran,Jester,Executioner
    [CHOOOO]WillelmMag -prefer Jailor, Coroner, Vigilante, Judge, Survivor
    [MafiaZ]AnimusVox -prefer Veteran, Jester, Executioner
    [CHOOOO]supernoob -prefer jester, executioner, surviver, amnesiac
    [PLURR]Max -prefer judge, jester, jailor
    [CHOOOO]supernoob -prefer jester, executioner, surviver, amnesiac

I tried taking command of you and [CHOOOO]WillelmMag in the replay and copy pasted same exact prefer command that he used and worked for him. Even when I did that - it worked for him but not for you. But you HAVE over 20k points.

I'm sorry for assuming you did something wrong. You didn't. I really don't know what's wrong and neither do I know which mod/admin to ask.
    I hope this mystery get's solved because I want to know what's wrong.

9. ISO #9

Indeed my account is from 2017-2016 cus I transferred it from EU. Tossangel did the transfer (restore) thing with achieves and points but he couldn't transfer things like half of town roles etc, so I gained these achievements again that's why I got a boost, 10k(EU) + 550(US) back in time while transferring.
    Ayy so I was right... Well, I think you need to ask for some kind of whitelisting for -prefer, in that case. Actually... You say Tossangel did the restore? @Tossangel I think you are much more knowing what is happening than everyone who previously posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12