S-FM 229 - The Alchemist of Nightmares - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM - The Alchemist of Nightmares

Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

What is up?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #604
    Rachyl

Okay. Im going with Prophet because he voted me up without a reason
    -vote Prophet

5. ISO #605

Is that all you have?

6. ISO #606
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

Is that all you have?
    thats all i could find. nobody is standing out. whoever is the alchemist and the apprentice are hiding themselves well they might even be lurkers that barely talk

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    thats all i could find. nobody is standing out. whoever is the alchemist and the apprentice are hiding themselves well they might even be lurkers that barely talk
    IMG_4470.PNG

8. ISO #608
    Rachyl

I dont understand what your trying to accomplish by posting my portrait

9. ISO #609

I dont understand what your trying to accomplish by posting my portrait
    It's a trick to make you vote yourself.

10. ISO #610
    Rachyl

It's a trick to make you vote yourself.
    LMAO! I already said earlier that i wont fall for that!

11. ISO #611

Damn it I wish I could split my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Lynching Suntax is a bad idea. His points are 'mostly' valid, and I'd rather not turn this into a game of "Hi" "Oh shit we godda lynch" "Him"
    At this point I'm a way better lynch than Suntax.
    This is the post in particular that really makes me think Funce wasn't jester. Funce is admitting he knows he looks scummy. While recognizing it (which is what Gyrlander was not doing) he doesn't make efforts to defend himself. I get a serious shitizen vibe from him because he displays knowledge of the game but he's too lazy to post on it. Gyrlander's posts didn't show much knowledge of the game.

13. ISO #613

I really dont like how many votes rachyl has, shes utterly useless and her behaviour isnt warranting of an actual lynch, its a policy lynch if anything atm. You have tomales actually being scummy and fishing for town cred. That needs to be looked at more. Plus he posts a lot, so we can glean more information from him than we can from rachyl.

I havnt read much into the prophet thing, guess i should do that soon. In the mean time, move votes from rachyl to tomales, kthx.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

14. ISO #614

Stealth why did you vote a shitizen read?

15. ISO #615

Stealth why did you vote a shitizen read?
    Because prophet's behavior makes me vomit. I read funce as a shitizen but Prophet makes me doubt that.

If we looked at each slot as a whole rather than individual players then gyr would be dragging you into a policy lynch. Its important to find the fine balance.

16. ISO #616

Is Whad and Sinon that hybrid? They've been so disengaged.
    Yeah Sinon asked me to play. I don't have a lot of time for this game but thought it would be ok if we were a ***** and Sinon mostly posted. But I think I've made all the posts for this slot so far. Sorry.

-Whad

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ftfy

Not surprised at all on Banana's death. Glad to know that I got my read of StoleYoGurl right even if it was for the wrong reasons...

...minor detail.
    This makes me think stealthbomber is scummy.

I interpret this as scum patting himself on the back for trying to mislynch a townie, hitting a 3rd party, and congratulating self on being pro-town despite initially trying to be anti-town.

Also I find stealthbomber scummy for reasons unknown pointed out. Being on gyrlander, then not being on unknown. When unknown pressed him, stealth said that gyrlander wasn't contributing but then unknown said then why not be on Funce. Stealthbomber seems the most inconsistent throughout the game.

-vote Stealthbomber16

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    I really dont like how many votes rachyl has, shes utterly useless and her behaviour isnt warranting of an actual lynch, its a policy lynch if anything atm. You have tomales actually being scummy and fishing for town cred. That needs to be looked at more. Plus he posts a lot, so we can glean more information from him than we can from rachyl.

I havnt read much into the prophet thing, guess i should do that soon. In the mean time, move votes from rachyl to tomales, kthx.
    I have my reasons. If you really can't figure it out and more than just you want me to reveal why I'm doing what I'm doing then I will. Put me at L-1 and I'll claim.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

The Rachyl votes are literally a "do shit" train. She said to give her an hour to do something, and so she took 2 hours to create something based on something that happened after her post. She keeps saying she can't play, and can't read anyone.

What does she expect from this game, then?

21. ISO #621

I also don't see any good reason not to lynch Prophet, other than "he might be jester". If he's Town then this game isn't working for him.

22. ISO #622

The Rachyl votes are literally a "do shit" train. She said to give her an hour to do something, and so she took 2 hours to create something based on something that happened after her post. She keeps saying she can't play, and can't read anyone.

What does she expect from this game, then?
    I just don't see Rachyl as very scummy even if she's being useless.

What do you think about Stealthbomber? I think he's one that seems scummy and lots of other slots are PoE town so room is running out for him to also get a town slot imo.

23. ISO #623

Okay, well the activity in this game is pretty low, and whilst I would like to lynch Hot Tamales, especially after he tried to start yet another train in an already dead game (near EoD especially), im just going to cave and vote prophet so we can move on.

-vote Prophet

Kthx.

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Tamales View Post
    I just don't see Rachyl as very scummy even if she's being useless.

What do you think about Stealthbomber? I think he's one that seems scummy and lots of other slots are PoE town so room is running out for him to also get a town slot imo.
    What? What even is this? lots of other slots are PoE town? Where the fuck do you get that kind of an idea? There are no last wills, there are no role reveal flips, there havnt even been any claims or feedback provided by other players? How are you processing anything at all?

As far as im concerned, youre either an idiot throwing around words to look like youre contributing (and are scum), or youve got privileged information (and are scum).

Seriously, can we ditch prophet and just get this motherfucker?

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

This makes me think stealthbomber is scummy.

I interpret this as scum patting himself on the back for trying to mislynch a townie, hitting a 3rd party, and congratulating self on being pro-town despite initially trying to be anti-town.

Also I find stealthbomber scummy for reasons unknown pointed out. Being on gyrlander, then not being on unknown. When unknown pressed him, stealth said that gyrlander wasn't contributing but then unknown said then why not be on Funce. Stealthbomber seems the most inconsistent throughout the game.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    I'll cover my inconsistency by quoting my own posts!

That part of the post was meant as a joke. It seems that was not made clear in the post. My bad.
    I covered this earlier.
    Your first point is completely irrelevant and reasoning is flawed.
    Why the hell would I post a self-congratulatory statement for a mislynch? Think about it. And the part about initially trying to be anti-town is also completely disprovable if you pay attention to my intentions. I scumread StoleYoGurl for the rebel position which I was then given an opportunity to test and I turned out to be wrong. I discarded my read once I tested it and it was wrong.
    When it flipped red I made a joke about hey look i was right all along for the wrong reasons isnt that funny

I pushed for gyr as a safe policy lynch because over the course of two days we heard nothing from gyrlander after promises of commitment and there was no warning of a replacement. I'm happy and satisfied that you're here now.
    really uh
    it was because i didnt want to be scummy because someone would bring up this post
    This is the post in particular that really makes me think Funce wasn't jester. Funce is admitting he knows he looks scummy. While recognizing it (which is what Gyrlander was not doing) he doesn't make efforts to defend himself. I get a serious shitizen vibe from him because he displays knowledge of the game but he's too lazy to post on it. Gyrlander's posts didn't show much knowledge of the game.
    I covered your second point as well. Please get something for me to cover.

I'm not being shady or dodging your questions. I'll answer all of them if only to give you some reads.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

What? What even is this? lots of other slots are PoE town? Where the fuck do you get that kind of an idea? There are no last wills, there are no role reveal flips, there havnt even been any claims or feedback provided by other players? How are you processing anything at all?

As far as im concerned, youre either an idiot throwing around words to look like youre contributing (and are scum), or youve got privileged information (and are scum).

Seriously, can we ditch prophet and just get this motherfucker?
    Can you think of any reasons why a town member would have privileged information? I think my posts speak for themselves but if you guys really can't get it and two more people want to vote me to L-1 I'll spell it out for you.

30. ISO #630

I thought you told me the scum-read was a joke?

31. ISO #631

Stealth you said to me "the reason the policy lynch was acceptable was because I slightly Town-read StealYoGurl" but now you're saying you scum-read them for being a rebel??

🤔

32. ISO #632

Can you think of any reasons why a town member would have privileged information? I think my posts speak for themselves but if you guys really can't get it and two more people want to vote me to L-1 I'll spell it out for you.
    I dont think any of your posts are speaking for themselves. Unless you have some damning info to share, youre just buying time as scum

33. ISO #633

I don't see we why you would start a vote on Stealth. The fact that your slot has failed to discuss says to me you are staying out of direct conversation and attention. Bad.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Just me and you right now I guess.

What is with you wanting Tamales so bad? I don't see why anyone would really not want to lynch Prophet.

What's your opinion on Suntax right now? His activity has been a bit lower this day so interested to see where your thoughts lie.

36. ISO #636

Just me and you right now I guess.
    What is with you wanting Tamales so bad? I don't see why anyone would really not want to lynch Prophet.
    Tamales is flying under the radar far too much, especially after making scummy comments. I mentioned him earlier in the day (albeit weakly), and i had a couple of comments on him, but nobody moved their votes, despite prophet and rachyl being shit places to vote. Youre basically rnging the lynch with either of those if hoping for scum.

If anything, I read him as apprentice. It seems someones looking out for him. Theres little attention on him and nobody is willing to really join the push. Prophet seems to be the next best thing, but youve got ol mate tamales here trying to buy cred by repeating information on modkilling that we all already know, and that hes already presented before. Then youve got him claiming to have privleaged information, and being able to PoE most of the players. If he actually had that tier of information as town, he wouldve revealed it already, but he hasnt, so hes scum imo.

What's your opinion on Suntax right now? His activity has been a bit lower this day so interested to see where your thoughts lie.
    Im not sure, havnt been paying much attention to him. His votes float around quite a bit, and he doesnt seem overly commited to hunting someone down. Could be a pink I guess, but am not particularly interested in starting another train or person to have to be followed in what hours we have remaining of this day. lets keep it concise.

Its Prophet v Rachyl v Tamales
    One is t/s, one is pure policylynchbait, and the other is s, respectively.

37. ISO #637

Stealth you said to me "the reason the policy lynch was acceptable was because I slightly Town-read StealYoGurl" but now you're saying you scum-read them for being a rebel??

🤔
    My thought process here is kind of awkward.

I expected StoleYoGurl to be rebel with gyrlander as target. Once I had a chance to test that I did. And I was wrong. From there, stoleyogurl's respectful albiet somewhat pandering response made me feel a little bit good. Going back now that we know the flip I can totally see it.

38. ISO #638

Okay, well the activity in this game is pretty low, and whilst I would like to lynch Hot Tamales, especially after he tried to start yet another train in an already dead game (near EoD especially), im just going to cave and vote prophet so we can move on.

-vote Prophet

Kthx.
    You sound like those sad triads that speak the exact same thing about me ingame - 70% of the time they are found dead the next day or have been lynched by town in the next day. I think I would rather vote on instinct than "just so the game can move on".
    In my opinion - everyone picking on the new guy deserves capital punishment.
    Also Rachyl - think about it for a sec - I AM replacing someone for aliens know what reason - but do you think in all honesty that I am evil or jester(didn't see jester as possible role though). That is not ingame mafia where I can just prefer bus driver or something - plus like I said - I am replacing somebody - I might have payed more attention to the FM game if I had started from the very beginning - but sadly I haven't.

Also I just troll voted you to see your reaction - you and Iced don't seem like town to me. Iced finding new targets all the time from what I see - and you ... I won't even comment. While I wish I could get the 2 of you voted at the same time - I will begin with you and if you do indeed get voted - I will next vote Iced unless I dismiss him as a "jester".

39. ISO #639

It really helps if you address more than the one post that has someone voting you. K thanks.

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    You sound like those sad triads that speak the exact same thing about me ingame - 70% of the time they are found dead the next day or have been lynched by town in the next day. I think I would rather vote on instinct than "just so the game can move on".
    Also Rachyl - think about it for a sec - I AM replacing someone for aliens know what reason - but do you think in all honesty that I am evil or jester(didn't see jester as possible role though). That is not ingame mafia where I can just prefer bus driver or something - plus like I said - I am replacing somebody - I might have payed more attention to the FM game if I had started from the very beginning - but sadly I haven't.

Also I just troll voted you to see your reaction - you and Iced don't seem like town to me. Iced finding new targets all the time from what I see - and you ... I won't even comment. While I wish I could get the 2 of you voted at the same time - I will begin with you and if you do indeed get voted - I will next vote Iced unless I dismiss him as a "jester".
    You said it yourself. This isn't ingame mafia. This is something completely different.
    Jester is indeed in the setup.
    Jester: If you're lynched, a random voter dies. You are a member of the town but win the whole game if you are the last lynch of the game. In this case a single standing fraction will not win. including the alchemist.
    Except its town aligned. The fact that you didn't realize something that was such a big difference means that you're not paying attention. So stop bitching about being picked on
    and dont say that you weren't
    and just go back, buckle down, and read everything.

41. ISO #641

-vote Hot_Tamales

42. ISO #642

Really prophet? You think anyone gives a fuck if youre new or not? They don't. You were being voted because you put someone at l1 early in the day.

And I'm not sure where the fuck you think I'm constantly finding new targets from. I've swapped between you and tamales and back to tamales. So at this point youre just throwing shade. You're in the scum pile, don't worry we'll get around to lynching you soon. In the mean time, vote your apprentice tamales

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Hmmmm.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Tell us your secret ways oh mighty SpooderJack.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Basically. Banana annoyed Rachyl, so Rachyl killed Banna. Simple.
    Its as easy to make that case as it is to make a case against it. You're basically flipping a coin. Move your vote to someone whos actually doing scummy shit. Tamales ans prophet are both good candidates. Tamales more so,.

50. ISO #650

Why do you think Rachyl would be the only one to kill Banana?