Announcement
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

1. ISO #1

Announcement

Last quarter, it was just announced, our gross mafia product - a sign of strength, right? But not for us.

It was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It’s never below zero.

Our FM participation rate was the worst since 2012.

But think of it, mafia below zero, horrible FM participation rate, and our real host participation is anywhere from 18-20%. Don’t believe the 50.6. Don’t believe it.

That’s right - a lot of players up there can’t get games. They can’t get games because there are no games because Mafiascum has our games and Mafia Universe has our games. They all have our games. But the real number, the real number, is anywhere from 18-19 and maybe even 21% and nobody talks about it because it’s a statistic that’s full of nonsense.

Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the day and we as a site are getting weaker. Even our replacement arsenal doesn’t work.

It came out recently. They have setups that’s 30 years old and they don’t even know if it works. And I thought it was horrible when it was broadcast on television because boy does that send signals to Yuki and all of the other people that look at us and they say ‘OK, that is a group of people and that is a site that truly has no clue. They don’t know what they’re doing. They don’t know what they’re doing.’

We have a disaster called the big lie - Automated games, Automated games.

Yesterday it came out that donation costs are going, for people, up 39, 39, 49 and even 55%. And donut expenses are through the roof. You have to get hit by a tractor, literally a tractor, to donate because the donation costs are so high it’s virtually useless. It’s a disaster.

And remember the $5 billion website, 5 billion we spent on a website, and to this day it doesn’t work. A $5 billion dollar website.

I have so many websites. I have them all over the place. I hire people, they do a website. It costs me $3.

$5 billion dollar website.

Well you need somebody because admins are all talk, no action. Nothing’s going to get done. They will not bring us, believe me, to the promised land. They will not.

As an example, I’ve been on the circuit making speeches and I hear my fellow players and they’re wonderful people. I like them. They all want me to support them.

They don’t know how to bring it about, they come up to my office. I’m meeting with three of them in the next week and they don’t know: Are you running, are you not running, could we have your support, what do we do, how do we do it?

And I like them. I hear their speeches. And they don’t talk games. They don’t talk Mafiascum. When was the last time you heard ‘Mafiascum’s killing us?’ They’re devaluing the site to a level that you wouldn’t believe it makes it impossible for our hosts to compete. Impossible.

They’re killing us, but you don’t hear that from anyone else. You don’t hear that from anybody else.

And I watch the speeches. I watch the speeches and they say ‘the sun will rise. The moon will set. All sorts of wonderful things will happen.’

And the people are saying ‘What’s going on? I just want a game. I don’t need the rhetoric, I just want a game.'

And it’s going to get worse because remember, Automated games really kicks in in 2017, 2017.

MattZed is going to be out playing golf. He might even be on one of my courses - I would invite him. I have the best courses in the world. So I say, you know what, if he wants to - I have one right next to the bakery. Right next to the cakes. If he wants to, if he’d like to play, that’s fine. In fact I’d love him to leave early and play. That would be a very good thing.

But Automated games kicks in in 2017, really bigly. It is going to be amazingly destructive.

Players are quitting.

I have a friend who’s a host and he said to me the other day: ‘Banana, I never saw anything like it. I have more setups than I have games. It’s a disaster. My players are besides themselves. They had a plan that was good. They had a plan. They have no plan now.’

We have to repeal Automated games and it can be replaced with something much better for everybody. Let it be for everybody, but much better and much less expensive for people and for the site. And we can do it.

So I’ve watched the admins. I’ve dealt with them all my life. If you can’t make a good deal with an admin, then there’s something wrong with you. There’s something certainly not very good and that’s what we have representing us.

They will never make sc2mafia great again. They don’t even have a chance. They are controlled fully, they are controlled fully by the shitlords, by the friends and by the special interests. Fully. They control them.

Hey, I have friends. I have to tell you, I have friends that can produce anything for me. They’re great. But you know what? It won’t happen. It won’t happen because we have to stop doing things for some people, but for our site it’s destroying this site.

We have to stop and it has to stop now.

Our site needs, our site needs a truly great leader and we need a truly great leader now.

We need a leader that wrote the Art of the Lynch. We need a leader that can bring back our games, can bring back our setup creation, can bring back our hosting, can take care of our players - our players have been abandoned. And we also need a cheerleader.

You know, when MattZed was chosen I said ‘Well, the one thing I think he’ll do well - I think he’ll be a great cheerleader for the country. I think he’d be a great spirit. He was vibrant. He was young. I really thought he would be a great cheerleader.

He’s not a leader, that’s true. You’re right about that. But he wasn’t a cheerleader. He’s actually a negative force. He’s been a negative force. He wasn’t a cheerleader, he was the opposite.

We need somebody that can take the brand of sc2mafia and make it great again. It’s not great.

We need, we need, we need somebody that literally will take this site and make it great again. We can do that.

And, I will tell you, I love my life. I have a wonderful family. They’re saying, ‘Dad, you’re going to do something that’s so tough.’

You know, all of my life I’ve heard that a truly successful person, a really, really successful person - and even modestly successful - cannot run for site leadership. Just can’t happen.

And yet, that’s the kind of mindset that you need to make this site great again.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for Purple of sc2mafia and we are going to make our site great again.

It can happen. Our site has tremendous potential. We have tremendous potential.

We have people that aren’t playing. We have people that have no incentive to play. But they’re going to have incentive to play. Because the greatest social program is a game. And they’ll be proud, and they’ll love it, and they’ll make much more fun than they would have ever made. And they’ll be doing so well, and we’re going to be thriving as a site. Thriving. It can happen.

I will be the greatest games purple that god ever created, I tell you that.

I’ll bring back our games from mafiascum, from mafia universe, from saltmafia, from so many places. I’ll bring back our games, and I’ll bring back our fun.

Right now, think of this - we owe mafiascum $1.3 trillion. We owe mafia universe more than that. So they come in, they take our games, they take our fun and then they loan us back the loan and we pay them in laughs. And then the donation goes up, so their deal’s even better.

How stupid are our leaders? How stupid are these admins to allow this to happen? How stupid are they?

I’m going to tell you a couple of stories about hosting, because I’m totally against the hosting bill for a number of reasons.

Number one: the people negotiating it don’t have a clue. Our purple doesn’t have a clue. He’s a bad negotiator. He’s the one that did the FM. We get FM, they get five sleepwalking citizens that everybody wanted over there. We get the FM. We get a veteran. We get a no-good veteran and they get the five people that they wanted to walk into him. And those people are now back on the battlefield trying to kill us. That’s the negotiator we have

Take a look at the deal he’s making with Brendan. He makes that deal, Darkness maybe won’t exist very long. It’s a disaster and we have to protect Darkness.

So we need people - I’m a free host. But the problem with free hosting is, you need really talented people to negotiate for you. If you don’t have talented people, if you don’t have great leadership, if you don’t have people that know business - not just a admin hack that got the job because he made a contribution to DR, which is the way all admin jobs just about are gotten, free hosting is terrible.

Free hosting can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have people that are stupid. We have people that aren’t smart, and we have people that are controlled by special interests and it’s just not going to work.

So here’s a couple of stories. Happened recently, a friend of mine is a great manufacturer, and you know, Mafiascum comes over and they dump all their stuff.

I buy it. I buy it because, frankly, I have an obligation to buy it, because they devalue their fun so brilliantly. They just did it recently and nobody thought they could do it again, but with all our problems with Mafia Universe with all our problems with everything, everything, they got away with it again.

And it’s impossible for our people here to compete. So I want to tell you this story. Friend of mine if a great host. Calls me up a few weeks ago, he’s very upset.

I said, ‘What’s your problem?’

He said, ‘You know, I make a great setup.’

I said, ‘I know, I know that, because I play the setup.’

He said, ‘I can’t get it into Mafiascum. They won’t accept it. I sent a draft over and they actually sent it back. They talked about environmental, they talked about all sorts of crap that had nothing to do with it.’

I said, ‘Oh, wait a minute, that’s terrible. Did anyone know this?’

He said, ‘They do it all the time with other people.’

I said, ‘They send it back?’

He said, ‘Yea, so I finally got it over there, and they charged me a big donation.’

They're not supposed to be doing that. I told him. Now they do charge you donations on trucks when we send code and other things over there.

Ask saltmafia. They wanted all their patents and secrets before they agreed to buy code from saltmafia.

Hey, I’m not saying they’re stupid. I like mafiascum. I just sold an subforum for $15 million to somebody from mafiascum. Am I supposed to dislike them?

I own a big chunk of the site at 1290 Avenue of Americas that I got from mafiascum in a war. Very valuable. I love mafiascum.

The biggest player base in the world is from mafiascum. You know where their sc2mafia headquarters is located? In this building, in Banana tower.

I love mafiascum. People say, ‘Oh, you don’t like mafiascum.’ No, I love them, but their leaders are much smarter than our leaders. And we can’t sustain ourselves with that.

There’s too much - it’s like, it’s like take the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team. That’s the difference between mafiascum’s leaders and our leaders.

They are ripping us. We are rebuilding mafiascum. We are rebuilding many sites.

Mafiascum, you got there now - newbies, vets, trolls. You never saw anything like it. They have newbies that make our newbie look like small potatoes.

And they’re all over the place. We have all the cards, but we don’t know how to use them. We don’t even know that we have the cards, because our leaders don’t understand the game.

We would turn off that spigot by charging them tax until they behave properly.

That's why I'm running for purple.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Re: Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    When the mod sends players they're sending game throwers. They're sending cheaters, hackers, and some, I assume, are good people.
    You need to send these "bad hombres" back to where they came from (the mod).

Or, build a (fire)wall and make the mod players pay for it! Oh, they're going to pay for it, they just don't know it yet.
    Last edited by DarknessB; November 16th, 2016 at 07:50 PM.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Re: Cross-Community Games

BananaCucho: You called it the gold standard. You call it the gold standard of trade deals.
    MattZed: You know what --
    BananaCucho:: You said it’s the finest deal you’ve ever seen.
    MattZed: No.
    BananaCucho:: And then you heard what I said about it and all of a sudden you were against it.
    MattZed: Well, Banana, I know you live in your own reality, but that is not the facts. The facts are, I did say, I hoped it would be a good deal. But when it was negotiated, which I was not possible for, I concluded it wasn't. I wrote about that -- in my….
    BananaCucho: So is it President Orpz’s fault?
    MattZed: ...before you even announced.
    BananaCucho: FM Moderator, is it President Orpz’s fault?

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Before @BananaCucho is elected -- we must look into her PM's. Her PM's are very careless, they are, and if I'm elected I'll appoint a special moderator (@mikeu) to look into banning her. She is so corrupt, I'll tell you, this woman is so corrupt it's just, it's not eve, look she's just not a nice person.
    I just deleted 30,000 pms

Pls, at this point what difference does it make

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I just deleted 30,000 pms

Pls, at this point what difference does it make
    30,000 PMs, you were told by @Arrow to not delete any PM's. This woman is soooo corrupt, this woman is sooo unethical. You're going to elect a mod who just deletes 30,000 PM's about? Decorating @Calix 's room? No NO, these PM's contained top secret forum secrets. Proving she commits several counts of OGC. Such a disaster. This whole system is rigged, if you elect this woman to purple, this nasty, corrupt, PM deleting woman.

And we're going to have people watching this election, you bet we will.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I like PTB. He speaks his mind.

-vote PowersThatBe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    VOTE BANANA
    WRONG!
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

27. ISO #27

tldr
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

If we don't win, the system is rigged. The system is rigged maybe the 2nd amendment people will have to do something about that, I don't know

- - - Updated - - -

You're getting deported for this insolence once Banana takes over -- hope you enjoy third tier Mafia sites (other than SC2).
    I will make sc2mafia a tier 1 mafia site again, believe me

30. ISO #30

You're getting deported for this insolence once Banana takes over -- hope you enjoy third tier Mafia sites (other than SC2).
    Pleeeeeeeeease. Banana will never win this election because of her health issues. Nobody could take her running seriously.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeease. Banana will never win this election because of her health issues. Nobody could take her running seriously.
    Look at Banana's hands, are they small hands? And, you referred to Banana's hands -- "If they're small, something else must be small". Banana guarantees you there's no problem. Banana guarantees.

32. ISO #32

Look at Banana's hands, are they small hands? And, you referred to Banana's hands -- "If they're small, something else must be small". Banana guarantees you there's no problem. Banana guarantees.
    WRONG! I NEVER SAID THAT.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I Mesk, better known as the better half of MessyBanana2016 (even though Banana doesn't even promote us anymore) have taken over as a Banana Protégé and will be acting as her assistant. All questions maybe directed towards me and I will politely discard them as I already know they're trash.

My Queen here has taught me everything I need to know about Forum Mafia, and although some may argue I'm an inadequate player I am at least a hard worker. && let me tell you, everything I do is in the name of Banana Cucho.

For every vote Banana receives I will donate $1 Mesk dollar (which can be exchanged at your local Mesk bank for $100 USD) to promote SC2 Forum Mafia!

Remember kids, elect Banana & she promises she'll think about infracting MattZed to the fullest. She will never allow Duck to play an FM again, and I Mesk 514 will be her right hand person.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

35. ISO #35

Listen, I am going to be the best, the best, the absolute greatest purple mod there could be. I WILL run this section better than ANYONE, no one but me can do this job. No one, I will do this by myself. I will be the greatest purple mod sc2mafia has ever had. And I'll bring back players. We don't win players anymore, we don't, we're sending our players off to other sites, and I promise that I'll bring all of the players back, and if players try to leave, I'll make sure they never want to leave because we are going to WIN, we don't win anymore, we don't win in # number of players, we don't win in daily site traffic, we don't win in number of hosts, we don't win in set ups. I mean we don't even win in the mod anymore, look at #townofsalem, we are being killed by town of salem, I will stop town of salem and they will pay us.

When I am elected I will make sc2 mafia great again. If you elect me, we will win. #draintheduckpond.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Did you just assume my animal orientation?
    You're from North Korea, right?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48