Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3757
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ya, do not protect Frinckles
    I mean, I have a hard time seeing him as scum. He did not react to my fake vote at all (yep it was fake), he's pushing Scv on really weird stuff... I think it's TWTBAW at this point (aka too scummy to be scum).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2152

ya, do not protect Frinckles
    Also, I have a very serious question... Are you some racist executioner who needs to see Mexicans die or what lol? Why are you even pushing at him since start of D1?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

im just town, and idk anymore
    You don't know why you have been pushing at him for the entire game? Am I dreaming or did you just admit that all of your "content" was based on thin air... if we weren't lynching Gyrlander for mechanical clearing on Magoroth, I would 100% be voting you right now.

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also Plot Twist Only Bitches Use Poison As A Murder Device..

-vote Aarmirus

It'd be nice if Aamirus could come here, though. There's a whole lot of stuff she hasn't commented on, and unless she has been reading while lurking, she doesn't even know Mag was lying lol.

10. ISO #2160

So One Of The Ladies Here Is Our Poisoner..
    Lets Review All The Female Claims Shall We..
    Omfg light this is the most sexist comment I've ever seen in my FM career lol. This is literally horrible, pls stop XD

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

I gave him a chance to claim, and since he did not, we are both dying if I dont get protected
    my wincon makes me believe he is a wolf so yeet
    Who's lover are you claiming to be? I don't understand

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Reminder the dice game begins soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Time for a game of chance, a game of luck, a game of glory a game of FUCK!!! Please post this in the Game Thread as #. That is if you're feelin lucky.
    Save this post: If in the upcoming days you see a game of cards occurring -- I told you so.

18. ISO #2168

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Who's lover are you claiming to be? I don't understand
    I only know the flavor, not who he is, and he refused to state his name with the flavor claims

two reasons why I think he is a wolf:

1. my flavor makes me believe that he is one of the people coming in on the horses
    2. my win-con

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170
    Ganelon

assuming this is a 9/3/1, then we have 2 dead town, putting us at 7/3/1. assuming gyrl is actually neutral and frink is town (which means, fuck me), that would put us at 6/3. actually no 5/3 because of nightkill
    Kek
    mb it's not bad, MyLo is good

21. ISO #2171
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Save this post: If in the upcoming days you see a game of cards occurring -- I told you so.
    What are you trying to say?

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Who posted the first quote?

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178
    Ganelon

............Scv Is Not Getting Lynched Today
    You Damn Troll!

29. ISO #2179
    Ganelon

-vote Gyrlander

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

I only know the flavor, not who he is, and he refused to state his name with the flavor claims

two reasons why I think he is a wolf:

1. my flavor makes me believe that he is one of the people coming in on the horses
    2. my win-con
    i am not a lover as in flavor, I am the actual lover as in if I die, the person connected to me dies, are you guys being daft on purpose?
    OOOOOH ok this actually makes some sense from a town PoV now, lore-wise. Just explain me, why didn't you say that earlier? Explain like I'm 5.

32. ISO #2182
    Ganelon

OOOOOH ok this actually makes some sense from a town PoV now, lore-wise. Just explain me, why didn't you say that earlier? Explain like I'm 5.
    because then if attacked both him and his partner would die

33. ISO #2183

@Light_Yagami
    at points I feel like you are trying to hard to invoke TWTBAW Light Meta
    and the first who poisoned the alcohol doesnt even need to work at the bar, he/she could've snuck in
    these conclusions are dumb
    So You Think Im Just Jumping To Conclusions When I Can Prove The Statistics? On Females Being The Ones That Use Poison Most Often?

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185
    Ganelon

why does aamirus have to be scum? I don't think this game has anything to do with Gyrlander
    if theres anything Gyrlander has said that I actually trust, it's that he had nothing to do with this game

36. ISO #2186

why didnt I out as the lover earlier? because if I am wrong we lose two town? and I wanted the person to prove me wrong, but since he didnt claim, its clear that we arent of the same alignment
    Wouldn't it be good for the town if your scumlover ends up dying along with you?

37. ISO #2187

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    because then if attacked both him and his partner would die
    111111111.PNG

WHY

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    1 town + 1 scum dead sounds like a good deal to me
    that's like... yes

40. ISO #2190

in the back of mind I am actually hoping I die tonight, cause working around the cryptonics of this game and having people lynch my town core day 1 is just a big F u to me
    literally no one is protecting me
    and MM has had me and light in his scum-core off literally nothing for the entirety of the game

41. ISO #2191

why didnt I out as the lover earlier? because if I am wrong we lose two town? and I wanted the person to prove me wrong, but since he didnt claim, its clear that we arent of the same alignment
    Nevermind you're fucking scum lol. Magoroth literally gave you the answer, and you ignored it lmao

42. ISO #2192
    Ganelon

was gonna look into Frinckles-Kenny interactions but nah, it's 3 fucking AM, I should go to sleep

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195
    Ganelon

Nevermind you're fucking scum lol. Magoroth literally gave you the answer, and you ignored it lmao
    what? I said literally the exact same thing

46. ISO #2196

in the back of mind I am actually hoping I die tonight, cause working around the cryptonics of this game and having people lynch my town core day 1 is just a big F u to me
    and MM has had me and light in his scum-core off literally nothing for the entirety of the game
    Spoiler : What was supposed to be a simply reply to Yagami's stuff, but ended up enlighting me and becoming the Light-Wisp Case :

In COLORS

Aamirus asks you to give info from your rolecard. You post your roleplay stuff as if it was your rolecard, mixed with your bunch of horses.
    You then say :

Why think there are 7 townies? There is absolutely no public info suggesting that, and it doesn't even make sense (this would be LYLO assuming there's one nightkill lol). You also say that :

Which kinda suggests that the rest is lol...

this post shows it well.

The thing is, I'm not scumreading you for saying incoherent nonsense, because it's not unusual from you (no offense). I'm scumreading you for putting what you claim to be your rolecard as incoherent nonsense. Blink isn't you, he didn't write the rolecard like you would, and I'm betting whatever you want that his story, no matter how crazy it might be lol, is coherent. I also think you're able to distinguish your rolecard from an old movie yourself, without needing someone to point it out. No matter how true or false some of your specific words are, what you are saying is logically incoherent, and you're talking about your ROLECARD (which wasn't written by you, so I'm excluding the fact that what you say is often incoherent), which means that you're lying. And someone making up shit like this is called a scum in this kind of setup.

Now, I want to point out some things about Wiisp's reaction...

This is because I attacked Light.
    So, first of all, there was actual thinking, I don't know which game you have been reading lol. There was also no "opportunistic scum", which is basically what you're saying; I've started my own attacks, iirc. My only real agreement with someone's read was Aamirus's on Light, and I then gave further thoughts on it.

But the worst part, and what really makes you highly suspicious to me right now, is that you have seen me play scum two times, I think. Hell, you even scummed WITH ME on MAL... and I have tunneled people all game. You know what my scum game is for having seen it and for having PLAYED with me as my scummate, and it is diametrally opposed to what you're saying.
    Plus, what you said about your lore is probably the weakest thing we've got. No hints of your personality, no game clues, nothing but what seems to be your first name, and seeing people on horses.

For those reasons, I am putting you with Light as a scum team.

Maybe this style will help people understand my arguments more. Memoria time.
    It's not like your read on Frinckles, I have actually explained it...

47. ISO #2197

Frinckles haven't even flipped yet. I see like, no town ever reacting like this to a poison that seems to have been applied to a random target. I mean, if not for Wiisp's behavior I'd even think myself that Frinckles claim's have been susp enough for him to flip scum.

48. ISO #2198

this is what I mean by you are so fake, you cant honestly be this dumb to common mechanics in games of Mafia?
    why cant you play like you did on my homesite?
    what??????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    what? I said literally the exact same thing
    I'm not saying Mag was wrong, I'm saying he was right, BUT THAT HE ANSWERED FOR YOU.

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200

this is what I mean by you are so fake, you cant honestly be this dumb to common mechanics in games of Mafia?
    why cant you play like you did on my homesite?
    That's called site meta. If you play with me on MafiaUniverse (or just look at the game Mag linked you earlier, it was there), then you should see a meta that's more similar to the meta I have here (but still different). Here, the meta I used on MAL doesn't work, and the meta I use here wouldn't work on MAL. And I'll be honest : I prefer the meta here. But I don't come in and say everyone is dumb for using the MAL meta when I play there, right?

Of course, this is assuming you are town, which you probably aren't lol so I'll stop there