If anyone has a replay of me, ill paypal/venmo them 5 bucks SRS
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

If anyone has a replay of me, ill paypal/venmo them 5 bucks SRS

Im Thugnificent I got around 25k points. My last SUPERIOR FACEBOOK GAMING MACHINE-BOOK PRO got stolen by fucking beaners.

If you want 5 bucks to go towards your monthly Brazzers membership fee because you're a tacky piece of shit, look through your replays and look for any games with Thugnificent in em and PM me.

BTW if you guys have university emails you can get Spotify for half off.

-Thanks for your time, King of Mafia, Protector of the Realm, Breaker of Chains, King of the Andals and the First Men, Father of Dragons, The Unburnt

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: If anyone has a replay of me, ill paypal/venmo them 5 bucks SRS

Sorry I only accept bribes 10 points per usd.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

@AnassRhamur , I know we at least have a replay from a month and half ago with 23,737 points for Thugnificent.

(you might not be able to see the report since it's ignored, but anyone doing a point restore for you would.)

There's probably something more recent out there, but I can at least verify 23,737 points.

EDIT: This one is about a week younger than the one above; idk how many points.
    Last edited by MattZed; June 4th, 2016 at 04:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @AnassRhamur , I know we at least have a replay from a month and half ago with 23,737 points for Thugnificent.

(you might not be able to see the report since it's ignored, but anyone doing a point restore for you would.)

There's probably something more recent out there, but I can at least verify 23,737 points.

EDIT: This one is about a week younger than the one above; idk how many points.
    24263 points in that save.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    Get out of my community.
    Kid. I ride a 2012 Honda CBR600RR. You are fucking lucky I'm even paying an ounce of attention to you. The ground i walk on gets blessed with thugnificence. Im so fucking gangstalicious that when I come through Bompton, Mardi Gras starts up

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Kid. I ride a 2012 Honda CBR600RR. You are fucking lucky I'm even paying an ounce of attention to you. The ground i walk on gets blessed with thugnificence. Im so fucking gangstalicious that when I come through Bompton, Mardi Gras starts up
    Is this guy just a joke or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Is this guy just a joke or something?
    Last time i made a joke, i was walking with my dad who just got a stockbroker job. Life was really hard with mom leaving him and him having to sell these X-ray machines to keep groceries on our table. He had a non paid internship for a shot to become a stockbroker, he risked it all and got the job. Not gonna lie it was tough, we stayed at this homeless shelter and once we had to sleep in a subway bathroom. Amazing how he was able to do all of this i really look up to my dad Will Smith.

But naw homie, I never joke.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Last time i made a joke, i was walking with my dad who just got a stockbroker job. Life was really hard with mom leaving him and him having to sell these X-ray machines to keep groceries on our table. He had a non paid internship for a shot to become a stockbroker, he risked it all and got the job. Not gonna lie it was tough, we stayed at this homeless shelter and once we had to sleep in a subway bathroom. Amazing how he was able to do all of this i really look up to my dad Will Smith.

But naw homie, I never joke.
    lol i saw that movie, im "you" in game btw and I got plenty of your replays because you're always playing when im playing