S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    No one claimed sheriff or even hinted at sheriff, if anything, people would take this as a hint that I claimed sheriff to him in chat. There was no reason for him to out any of that info - but I can take it as mike being mike. Never the less, this is when I was alerted I should take a second look at mike. What goes on in mind is gradual, it only appears that I jump because I unleash everything at once on a single person while keeping my reads on most other people in the dark. Lack of last wills, I’m slowly leaking my thoughts on others before I die.
    Wow. This was in no way hinting at you now I know you are reaching
    -vote Yayap
    you are working hard to twist the wording. Town I have no doubt Yayap is scum now.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #702

The only logical explanation that I would potentially clear mike is if he dropped his town claim in the past - thus someone else could be the s/s. But he is holding firm that he was a cit, and Efe isn't talking. Maybe @Glip will shed some more light into this situation.

Glip, I'm inquiring if you were scum in past with Efe, and if you had any other team mates known. This is to help collaborate Mikes' cit claim in past as well as give the sheriff an expected feedback on you. Take the time you need to review the threads in case you think I'm manipulating you into telling stuff best kept hidden.

So you want me to lie to clear myself?? Wow I was town citizen in past I am town socialite in present. In the past I worked at the mill. I still work at the mill. But over the years I became the towns socialite. Becuse everyone likes me. That is the story line I got. Now you want to make some WIFOM and say for me to be town now I had to be scum then. Wow you are today’s lynch Yayap and you outed your self. Now let’s find who your partners are. Who agrees with Yayap???

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

:rollseyes:

Why do I feel like I'm trying to come up with a better defense for mike than mike himself. I give Glip an opportunity to claim scum in past and confirm mike wasn't - Mike gets mad at me for trying to figure out what is going on.

I've lost count how many times Mike has told us his RP - which I don't give a rats ass about since Auckmid said RP solving is not recommended and things are in place to safeguard against it. Yet Mike makes it sound soo important.

Your entire argument against me Mike is that I'm scum painting you so I must be scum - you ignore everything I've given as evidence of why I think you are scum (I even summed it up in a single post). You aren't looking for any other explanation or scumhunting anyone else. You are tunneled on me with no evidence. You think I was scum in past where I have a claimed detective saying I didn't go anywhere n2. I'm trying to find out Efe's partner that had a chat with him - does it look like I'm afraid of who it was? If Efe is s/s and lies about it and says it was me, then the real scum partner can easily cc that claim and expose Efe. Same goes for if he says it was you - and you weren't. Are you scared that I'm eliminating the possibility that it was Banshis/Glip and it narrows it down to MM or you?

Present MM bus drove me in the past, if MM was scum in past - what was he trying to accomplish? Scum targeted to kill yagami n1 and failed, so he wasn't trying to mess up a heal on their target. Ganelon was considered scummy in present so he wasn't a priority kill target so he wasn't trying to get present scum to kill me in past. If anything, it may have messed up any investigative role checking me in past n1 - they would have gotten future Ganelon info: I haven't seen any strong push against present Ganelon since so either I wasn't checked in past n1 or Ganelon is town present (or t/t if it was a reality sheriff check). To me, it makes more sense if MM was not the scum in past based on his action.

So in my logic: it's either Glip or someone lied about their past claim, Efe knows the answer and I don't know why he is concealing it. I do find it interesting that he sided with you against me. With the extended day - it seems that the Yayap vs Mike issue will not be concluded and will most likely end in a no lynch if we push this further. So, I think it's best to turn my focus on Efe. Maybe I can eliminate the consort who is blocking me. Even if Mike is scum, a scum architect is less valuable than a consort.

-vote Efekannn02

5. ISO #705

Why do I feel like I'm trying to come up with a better defense for mike than mike himself. I give Glip an opportunity to claim scum in past and confirm mike wasn't - Mike gets mad at me for trying to figure out what is going on.

I've lost count how many times Mike has told us his RP - which I don't give a rats ass about since Auckmid said RP solving is not recommended and things are in place to safeguard against it. Yet Mike makes it sound soo important.

Your entire argument against me Mike is that I'm scum painting you so I must be scum - you ignore everything I've given as evidence of why I think you are scum (I even summed it up in a single post). You aren't looking for any other explanation or scumhunting anyone else. You are tunneled on me with no evidence. You think I was scum in past where I have a claimed detective saying I didn't go anywhere n2. I'm trying to find out Efe's partner that had a chat with him - does it look like I'm afraid of who it was? If Efe is s/s and lies about it and says it was me, then the real scum partner can easily cc that claim and expose Efe. Same goes for if he says it was you - and you weren't. Are you scared that I'm eliminating the possibility that it was Banshis/Glip and it narrows it down to MM or you?

Present MM bus drove me in the past, if MM was scum in past - what was he trying to accomplish? Scum targeted to kill yagami n1 and failed, so he wasn't trying to mess up a heal on their target. Ganelon was considered scummy in present so he wasn't a priority kill target so he wasn't trying to get present scum to kill me in past. If anything, it may have messed up any investigative role checking me in past n1 - they would have gotten future Ganelon info: I haven't seen any strong push against present Ganelon since so either I wasn't checked in past n1 or Ganelon is town present (or t/t if it was a reality sheriff check). To me, it makes more sense if MM was not the scum in past based on his action.

So in my logic: it's either Glip or someone lied about their past claim, Efe knows the answer and I don't know why he is concealing it. I do find it interesting that he sided with you against me. With the extended day - it seems that the Yayap vs Mike issue will not be concluded and will most likely end in a no lynch if we push this further. So, I think it's best to turn my focus on Efe. Maybe I can eliminate the consort who is blocking me. Even if Mike is scum, a scum architect is less valuable than a consort.

-vote Efekannn02
    You are aware that if you knew why I was hiding it you might rage at me for trolling the game

In truth perhaps I just want to defend the other comfirmed townie's role or maybe something else

welp I highly recommend for you to shut up because Im really sure that no one will counterclaim me and I am the greatest scum ever
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #706

Which also makes me comfirmed town so please go away and try to play the game for yourself

the other reality has nothing to do with this one and the scums will think I am comfirmed town aswell as my teammate whose name I wont reveal

sadly my teammate is actually dead here
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #707

can someone help me make riddles out of poems? I kinda want to be the master poeter person here

oh and the news company got destroyed due to you guys being annoying my roleplay was actually revealing lotsa things and even comfirmed my towniness SADLY I MEAN UNFORTUNETLY
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

-vote Efekannn02
    also no one lied about their past claim I was just spewing out bullshit to confuse you
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    also no one lied about their past claim I was just spewing out bullshit to confuse you
    unless someone actually lied but I dont know about that... Im not them I just know me and my teammate and ITS NOT MM (he would have gotten lynched by me personally so I get the comfirmed town attribute)
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Another thing for anyone who actually thinks. If I were scum and am lying about the whole consort blocking me - why would I claim in code to mike that I got a gun? Why not just keep that to myself and kill the only other person who knew so I could use it freely as an extra scum kill later once present was voted? If I use the gun now, it's very obvious that it was from me so I can't just shoot obvious town with it.

13. ISO #713

Another thing for anyone who actually thinks. If I were scum and am lying about the whole consort blocking me - why would I claim in code to mike that I got a gun? Why not just keep that to myself and kill the only other person who knew so I could use it freely as an extra scum kill later once present was voted? If I use the gun now, it's very obvious that it was from me so I can't just shoot obvious town with it.
    the dude can give fake guns across reality cough cough
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #714

unless someone actually lied but I dont know about that... Im not them I just know me and my teammate and ITS NOT MM (he would have gotten lynched by me personally so I get the comfirmed town attribute)
    Damus confirmed by role wasn't in mafia chat.
    Yagami confirmed by claming he killed Eclipse in past and graveyard text in past shows Eclipse was killed town vigilante.
    MM is the only other one dead.

Thanks for making it even more clear that you lie.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Damus confirmed by role wasn't in mafia chat.
    Yagami confirmed by claming he killed Eclipse in past and graveyard text in past shows Eclipse was killed town vigilante.
    MM is the only other one dead.

Thanks for making it even more clear that you lie.
    where did I lie exactly?
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

where did I lie exactly?
    sadly my teammate is actually dead here
    and my teammate and ITS NOT MM

Just to make it easier to see for the multitude who aren't not reading. One of these quotes doesn't fit.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Yayap to be honest what you say make me want to town read you. But then some of your plays are so scummy. At this point I am going to Kenny

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

guys policy lynching me at this point is stupid you guys need me or else we will all die

and also lynching me will just make you guys rage at me later on so just dont even attempt to do this
    You have provided enough reasons for this to not be a policy lynch at this point. If you want us to look at this differently, you could start by telling us who your past teammates were, and why you would not want to tell us right away.

31. ISO #731

@Ganelon you've been incredibly passive the last few days. You even posted in the strategic lurking thread saying you hate lurkers, while not putting in any effort to push your opinion in this thread of this game here.
    Why don't you start by telling us why you would not want to push Efe? Your vote is on Yayap, you have clearly read what's happening here, yet you haven't voiced a current opinion.

32. ISO #732
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Ganelon you've been incredibly passive the last few days. You even posted in the strategic lurking thread saying you hate lurkers, while not putting in any effort to push your opinion in this thread of this game here.
    Why don't you start by telling us why you would not want to push Efe? Your vote is on Yayap, you have clearly read what's happening here, yet you haven't voiced a current opinion.
    meh. to be honest I was just annoyed at Yayap. I think Mike is scum, and I think you're both on a team. Mike is being very inconsistent with his thoughts and actions, and he slipped that you were on a team with him... which is why. he immediately posted the code so that it wouldn't be evident you never actually shared the night chat with him

33. ISO #733
    Ganelon

nope sorry,
    -vote Mike
    . Efekannn is a null slot, not lynching that. lynching him literally provides us with no info. that wagon is impure asf

34. ISO #734
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannn02
    Efe would never have voted for a reality in which he were scum. Why are you voting him? nah, either you or Mike is getting lynched today. no way you're both town.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736
    Ganelon

Mike literally claimed he was confirmed town. Yayap is saying he isn't. And Yayap is voting Efekannn over someone that in his eyes is 100% confirmed scum

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Efe would never have voted for a reality in which he were scum. Why are you voting him? nah, either you or Mike is getting lynched today. no way you're both town.
    I actually would vote for that reality

I threw the hell out of my victory by accident you guys suspected present reality me to be scum
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #739

You have provided enough reasons for this to not be a policy lynch at this point. If you want us to look at this differently, you could start by telling us who your past teammates were, and why you would not want to tell us right away.
    I only had one and that person's dead
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Mike literally claimed he was confirmed town. Yayap is saying he isn't. And Yayap is voting Efekannn over someone that in his eyes is 100% confirmed scum
    basically everyone is trying their best to escalate the shit out of this

my advice: get rid of yayap because he keeps provocating others
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

I only had one and that person's dead
    MM was a cross reality bus driver who swapped a scumread in the past with an at that time towny player in the present. The only person who by poe can be the scum according to your description acted towny and used his town role of the other reality with town-motivated actions.

44. ISO #744

MM was a cross reality bus driver who swapped a scumread in the past with an at that time towny player in the present. The only person who by poe can be the scum according to your description acted towny and used his town role of the other reality with town-motivated actions.
    my teammate has been replaced/died
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746
    Ganelon

I'm voting a lynch vs a no lynch. I can deal with Mike later if needed.
    how about you vote Mike instead. both of you cannot be town. so prove you are 100% town
    -vote Mike

47. ISO #747
    Ganelon

This applies to literally noone. What the fuck.
    why are you so su rprised lmao

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Another Game Update:

I am having to show some discretion with this ruling. Due to issues getting into contact with any of the reserves and due to me being unwilling to leave the slot vacant any longer, I am modkilling Bahkieh's slot.

Bahkieh has been modkilled. His role was
    citizen(town).

Since modkilling without compensation would unfairly disadvantage the town, I am making the decision to make this day a
    double lynch day. If someone is lynched, the countdown timer will reset and the town will have the option of lynching a second player. The roles of lynched players will NOT be revealed until the day end, even if they are the first player hammered.

Additionally, if a single player ends the countdown with 4 votes on them, they will be lynched.

As always, this decision was not made lightly. Prepare for the start of day 4 momentarily.
    Last edited by Auckmid; March 7th, 2019 at 08:10 PM.