S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    At this point, I don't give a shit. I am getting really sick of having Purple in the game. They do nothing but talk pretentiously and none of their reads are worth the effort of reading their posts. They care more about the RP than playing the game. 100% would policy lynch.
    You had 2 votes on you with my vote on you until unvoted. This is pretty opportunistic to bring up a PL now instead of at the beginning.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Calling you out on your dumb posting isn't going to get me replaced. Get real.

Go on, keep talking about Pink so that I can actually get a better read on you...and then I might not have to worry about you if you're town and might stop calling you shit. Win-win!

I'm listening.
    Owe you nothing I do. Your anger makes thee unwanting to play. Calm down or I shalt request your removal!

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    That is retarded. I point out someone who makes EVERYONE (except you, so I understand the dick sucking) to be vile, and I'm accused of doing the same thing to ONE person. lol are you even reading? I mean, you lack of understanding this thread is almost a town read
    Actually his first post was pointed at me since I hath put my vote on his forehead

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    You had 2 votes on you with my vote on you until unvoted. This is pretty opportunistic to bring up a PL now instead of at the beginning.
    Yes, the person who started the current leading train is the opportunist. Clearly.

Yes, the person who said at the start "lynch the quietest person" is the one who is only bringing up PL options now. Clearly.

Is this you doing a read of me btw? Because if so, I'm super-unimpressed.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Yes, the person who started the current leading train is the opportunist. Clearly.

Yes, the person who said at the start "lynch the quietest person" is the one who is only bringing up PL options now. Clearly.

Is this you doing a read of me btw? Because if so, I'm super-unimpressed.
    You should step away a second, take a cold shower, nd then come back. You are clearly upset and I don't know whether you're being opportunistic going after purple like this or if its genuine town frustration.

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    go on. provide some actual substance
    youre misdirecting everything to blue. Blue is pressuring red green and yellow for earlier reads. You are saying him doing this is misdirecting stuff onto others, but in truth he is just questioning people for extreme claims very early into game.

How you are going about things makes it so we focus on blue but not you. I do no have the technological capabilities to pull an ISO right now. But once I can pull quotes I will. M'dear.

You are scum pushing a target on blue or a misguided town who is feeding into reds stupidity and rage

11. ISO #361

My post one is telling "hey I'm here!" and I saw there is a vote on me in lat post so I said that's opportunistic as fuck

Don't insult my intelligence please, in a setup with only one scum how is throwing shade on everyone is going to even mean.

you just quoted a bunch of posts of me but I don't understand your point? I know I'm town and I beleive I'm totally transparent with my reads to you so what the hell do you mean when you say "Your not addressing yourself?" I don't have any questions about my self, I need and I am sorting everyone else.

I never dodged a single question from me. I never redirected any converstion about me. Stop misrepresenting me hard core.

I will react to your bullshit scumread before you get the chance to advertise it though. Thats my duty as town to get scum lynched and lynching myself won't help that in anymanner so I'm sorry that I'm defending myself from your bullshit crap but I will do so again.

and no. Every post is questioning someone else's behavior not accusing anyone of anything. I definitely won't question my behavior cause that's obviously coming from town (at least from my pov). so if you find that scummy and your town fix yourself and if your scum then whatever. I have scumreads and I will push them , make conversations and will try to read them.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    You should step away a second, take a cold shower, nd then come back. You are clearly upset and I don't know whether you're being opportunistic going after purple like this or if its genuine town frustration.
    Since multiple people are telling me this and I am not doing that much, I guess I'll take a break. I need to read the Blue/ Pink/ Purple debacle in more depth since I've been skimming through that so far.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    youre misdirecting everything to blue. Blue is pressuring red green and yellow for earlier reads. You are saying him doing this is misdirecting stuff onto others, but in truth he is just questioning people for extreme claims very early into game.

How you are going about things makes it so we focus on blue but not you. I do no have the technological capabilities to pull an ISO right now. But once I can pull quotes I will. M'dear.

You are scum pushing a target on blue or a misguided town who is feeding into reds stupidity and rage
    I'm not misdirecting anything towards blue. I am a questioning a player that all other players are choosing to ignore.
    I'm just wondering, though, how are you qualified to speak for Blue? How do you know why he's doing anything he's doing? You can't tell me my opinion is wrong by offering your opinion lol... Look at every post where he is "questioning people for extreme claims".. even when he accepts their answer, he has to follow up with throwing shade onto the person or another person. It's always pushing forward, which makes it so players don't question him. This is how I see it, so I stop and question him. You think it's scummy to question someone who isn't being questioned? great logic there

I am not pushing anything, I am simply offering my opinions. Do you see a vote? Do you see me trying to get other votes? Cause I sure don't.

Let me get this straight, though... I accuse Blue of something, and you turn around and accuse me of the same thing? but not Blue? Hmm OK. TBH that's kind of funny, because it's the second time you accuse me of such a thing:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post655140

How is that I am scummy for questioning Blue, but when Blue does it he's Town? Take his dick outta your mouth for a minute and actually look at the situation

16. ISO #366

Actually wait, want to say this first.

Holy shit, an actual fucking post! I need to sit down for a moment.

I don't know if Pink is flinging shit at Blue. Pink seems more clear to me - what makes you think he's hiding something?

How would Pink be 'feeding my stupidity' exactly? I am not pushing Blue and you're saying that Pink pushing Blue is scummy. Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    My post one is telling "hey I'm here!" and I saw there is a vote on me in lat post so I said that's opportunistic as fuck

Don't insult my intelligence please, in a setup with only one scum how is throwing shade on everyone is going to even mean.

you just quoted a bunch of posts of me but I don't understand your point? I know I'm town and I beleive I'm totally transparent with my reads to you so what the hell do you mean when you say "Your not addressing yourself?" I don't have any questions about my self, I need and I am sorting everyone else.

I never dodged a single question from me. I never redirected any converstion about me. Stop misrepresenting me hard core.

I will react to your bullshit scumread before you get the chance to advertise it though. Thats my duty as town to get scum lynched and lynching myself won't help that in anymanner so I'm sorry that I'm defending myself from your bullshit crap but I will do so again.

and no. Every post is questioning someone else's behavior not accusing anyone of anything. I definitely won't question my behavior cause that's obviously coming from town (at least from my pov). so if you find that scummy and your town fix yourself and if your scum then whatever. I have scumreads and I will push them , make conversations and will try to read them.
    Do people just ignore me when I explain how SK shade-throwing makes perfect sense?

I don't agree that Blue 'deflects onto others with every post' - he seems to be saying "oh I'm town so I need to find the alignments of other people and not focus on myself". This isn't AI but it's something he's been consistent with imo and not a scum tell. The only problem I had with his posts was that sometimes they are debate-orientated and he seems to read into things which aren't in the posts he's using.

17. ISO #367

I responded idiot. 2 pages ago
    Not really, no. Please address the question in it. Your response to my post was voting me and ignoring my request.

Also, 10/10 for name calling when a few posts ago you wanted to request Red to be replaced for the same thing

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Also Pink, I feel like you think there are multiple scum in the game. The arguments you use like "selective scum-hunting" (when talking about Purple) seem more appropriate for team scum games than solo scum. I feel like you might want to consider how a single scum would act because your posts read like you're trying to make associations.

This isn't really going anywhere, just an observation. But it makes me find your arguments less convincing because I'm not sure that the things you're saying are applicable for this game.

20. ISO #370

What are you trying to say?

That I'm scum with purple? cause thats retarded.

and again I never painted anyone as scum. I interacted with one of my scumreads and I still have concerns that I already explained in detail. My main reason for scumreading Red is that he always takes middle ground when others express a scumread (what I described as sheeping before) like the way he did when you expressed your scumread on me. and that he is not elaborating on his reads (I pushed him and I got his elaboration about Orange read) so how is investigating my points painting him as scum or coordinating day in any way? I'm the only person who is voting red. I wanted to see if orange will vote red after seeing his explanation about his scumread on orange or not.

Now where did I ever redirected a discussion about me? where did I paint anyone as scum? Where did I made any accusations that I can't follow?

and I'm stubborn in what? You explained your scum read on me. I won't accept it ever cause that's bullshit and I'm trying to explain it. Stop being ridiculous and answer cause what you did so far was absolute pure shit misrepresenting.

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Do people just ignore me when I explain how SK shade-throwing makes perfect sense?

I don't agree that Blue 'deflects onto others with every post' - he seems to be saying "oh I'm town so I need to find the alignments of other people and not focus on myself". This isn't AI but it's something he's been consistent with imo and not a scum tell. The only problem I had with his posts was that sometimes they are debate-orientated and he seems to read into things which aren't in the posts he's using.
    OMG

tell me where did I throw shade on anything?

I do - exaggerate things to make the person I'm questioning pressured sometimes. but that's not even related to what I'm accused here. Pink is saying I am painting people as scum and forcing the day phase. I like to see him claiming they were misrepresenting me or the evidence of that shit so I can respond to.

24. ISO #374

What are you trying to say?

That I'm scum with purple? cause thats retarded.

and again I never painted anyone as scum. I interacted with one of my scumreads and I still have concerns that I already explained in detail. My main reason for scumreading Red is that he always takes middle ground when others express a scumread (what I described as sheeping before) like the way he did when you expressed your scumread on me. and that he is not elaborating on his reads (I pushed him and I got his elaboration about Orange read) so how is investigating my points painting him as scum or coordinating day in any way? I'm the only person who is voting red. I wanted to see if orange will vote red after seeing his explanation about his scumread on orange or not.

Now where did I ever redirected a discussion about me? where did I paint anyone as scum? Where did I made any accusations that I can't follow?

and I'm stubborn in what? You explained your scum read on me. I won't accept it ever cause that's bullshit and I'm trying to explain it. Stop being ridiculous and answer cause what you did so far was absolute pure shit misrepresenting.
    You know, I've talked you through that scum-read and I did not get the impression that you thought I was "taking the middle ground" with anything that you said.

I've been perfectly clear with my Orange read. I wrote like a dozen posts about him before you even turned up.

However I don't think you were painting me as scummy either. I just got the impression that your reading comprehension sucked at times tbh but I'll reread and see.

Of course Orange is going to vote for me. He literally said that the only thing stopping him is that I was at L-2 already. Which is still terrible given how easily he dropped his Green scum-read.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

OMG

tell me where did I throw shade on anything?

I do - exaggerate things to make the person I'm questioning pressured sometimes. but that's not even related to what I'm accused here. Pink is saying I am painting people as scum and forcing the day phase. I like to see him claiming they were misrepresenting me or the evidence of that shit so I can respond to.
    Where the FUCK did I say that you were throwing shade? Learn to read.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Shall we pl yellow since he is going to leave?

Also people said sk wouldn't kill as strategy, but that won't work because we will lynch. They can only win if they mislynch and kill at night.
    I don't think Yellow is scum though. Since you seem to think Pink is "too dumb to be scum" (logically poor, but whatever) then who do you suspect now?

If you disagree about Yellow, I'd like you to read my thoughts on him that I wrote earlier.

29. ISO #379

I don't think Yellow is scum though. Since you seem to think Pink is "too dumb to be scum" (logically poor, but whatever) then who do you suspect now?

If you disagree about Yellow, I'd like you to read my thoughts on him that I wrote earlier.
    Does thou not care that green hath very voted you?

Green sneaking a vote on my makes me curious. Pink is fine for now but I am still leery

I need more from orange other than arguing with you. Blue is fine, yellow is null and will probably swap out so is it a loss? Sk could just take yellows slot and make it look like a swap out.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Does thou not care that green hath very voted you?

Green sneaking a vote on my makes me curious. Pink is fine for now but I am still leery

I need more from orange other than arguing with you. Blue is fine, yellow is null and will probably swap out so is it a loss? Sk could just take yellows slot and make it look like a swap out.
    Not really, no.

The only thing that kinda bugs me about Green is this:

- He says early on "oh Red town-reading me makes me paranoid"
    - He never expresses paranoia about being town-read by anyone else
    - I explain my town-read
    - Today he brings up the paranoia again for no real reason
    - I explain myself yet again
    - He doesn't respond to my town-read reasoning, nor does he particularly seem to care what my response was
    - He then sheep-votes me

It feels off, like he was leading up to a vote on me no matter what I said. I really don't think anyone can scum-read me given what just happened at this point.

It depends on wherever replacements are announced. I would wait to see what the host says before deciding since it has the potential to impact on the game significantly.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Not really, no.

The only thing that kinda bugs me about Green is this:

- He says early on "oh Red town-reading me makes me paranoid"
    - He never expresses paranoia about being town-read by anyone else
    - I explain my town-read
    - Today he brings up the paranoia again for no real reason
    - I explain myself yet again
    - He doesn't respond to my town-read reasoning, nor does he particularly seem to care what my response was
    - He then sheep-votes me

It feels off, like he was leading up to a vote on me no matter what I said. I really don't think anyone can scum-read me given what just happened at this point.

It depends on wherever replacements are announced. I would wait to see what the host says before deciding since it has the potential to impact on the game significantly.
    i like how you misrepresent me saying i am sheep voting you

i also like how you misrepresent my town paranoia of you also. you should reread the game and see how others interacted with me vs you you will see a surpising diffrence

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

You're putting me in hammer range when you don't scum-read me and when Orange is online and could hammer...
    your point? if hes sk hes gonna have to emualte a player then if he does not use his charge and most people have already done a style or something that would be hard for oj to pull off

worried much are we?

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    i like how you misrepresent me saying i am sheep voting you

i also like how you misrepresent my town paranoia of you also. you should reread the game and see how others interacted with me vs you you will see a surpising diffrence
    You're not helping yourself.

You didn't explain your vote when voting. That is the literal definition of sheep-voting.

You're not explaining yourself either. You're just throwing out "misrep" when I haven't done that.

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    your point? if hes sk hes gonna have to emualte a player then if he does not use his charge and most people have already done a style or something that would be hard for oj to pull off

worried much are we?
    Your first part makes no sense.

How on Earth is "hey putting someone at L-1 is bad" scummy?

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

You're not helping yourself.

You didn't explain your vote when voting. That is the literal definition of sheep-voting.

You're not explaining yourself either. You're just throwing out "misrep" when I haven't done that.
    you can read my iso. (see what i did there)

45. ISO #395

If orange shalt hammer the sk he shall be..thus he must take over another or die the next day. Then thou must decipher the text
    That isn't how it works, ESPECIALLY since you just revealed your supposed intentions.

If SK isn't among the people voting me then I will die and the SK will disguise themselves. So I would have died for nothing.

Someone make a case against me. Blue doesn't count - I already refuted his points. Green's self-professed "townie paranoia" can take a hike. You don't think I'm scum.

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

That isn't how it works, ESPECIALLY since you just revealed your supposed intentions.

If SK isn't among the people voting me then I will die and the SK will disguise themselves. So I would have died for nothing.

Someone make a case against me. Blue doesn't count - I already refuted his points. Green's self-professed "townie paranoia" can take a hike. You don't think I'm scum.
    doesnt change the starting point that sk needs to emualte

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400