Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 4558
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote Ganelon
    Explain this if you're not too drunk yet. Why are you voting Ganelon?
    It's so far into your history I don't even see you attacking him or prodding him.

I'm gonna get some food and then ISO MM / The vets. I imagine scum hiding in there.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how many people are actually pressuring the vets besides SJ.
    And what did you get from your ISO?
    And what did you eat?

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    No u

This seems like genuine town frustration (quoting someone from last game lol) so by that logic I should unvote, but then I'd get accused of flipping too quick.
    You do you but dont expect me to save you anymore KRABS
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You were town in my eyes for like the first 5 hours. I then spent the next 24 staring at kyubey.
    Then I remembered that kyubey is bad. Cute but bad. After which you came back and self-reported taking a back seat and for a no-lynch.
    Which I was like, "???" but it was forthcoming nonetheless.

So I don't really have a problem yeeting you off, but it's also
    not
    I
    have
    a
    real
    motivation
    to
    do
    so.

Hence the die rolling, if it turns out you have a majority, and we can shift votes that way. I'm cool with that.
    I'm happy you know about Kyubey.

I'm not happy you want to lynch Kyubey.

DISAPPOINTING

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

I think I'm gonna call it a night. Cya
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    My buddy is yzb. Literally no one else. The rest can be eaten by wolves for all I care. Literal backstabbers
    Hey comrade, have you forgotten that I have been fighting for your sake and for the Town's?
    Also, I'm not lynching Pringles today, as much as it's tempting because he's scummy, we can't afford losing him if he's actually what he claims to be. If he has nothing tomorrow, to the gallows with him. That's fair, right? @BananaCucho
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #1765

No u

This seems like genuine town frustration (quoting someone from last game lol) so by that logic I should unvote, but then I'd get accused of flipping too quick.
    But you'll be defended by the Communist Party for doing so (at least on that topic, but I have doubts about your townness). The Party currently consists of Banana, Ganelon and myself. Members of the Party are town-aligned... unless they're Lunatics and Deathworlds has messed with us by putting fake townies, which is likely because it'd just be too tempting for him lol, but we have to roll with what is possible to know for now anyway.

Spoiler : Long live the Party! :
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1766

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But you'll be defended by the Communist Party for doing so (at least on that topic, but I have doubts about your townness). The Party currently consists of Banana, Ganelon and myself. Members of the Party are town-aligned... unless they're Lunatics and Deathworlds has messed with us by putting fake townies, which is likely because it'd just be too tempting for him lol, but we have to roll with what is possible to know for now anyway.

Spoiler : Long live the Party! :
    In every game we play you have doubts of my towniness, it's how I always act.

This save is particularly goofy and I do really agree with what you said regarding the fake townies.

17. ISO #1767

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Real talk, I think towncore is a great idea. But we should wait a day to confirm we're not in a double cult setup or something ridiculous before committing to that. At the very least, we should wait a night so cults commit to their first conversion before discussing such a topic deeply.
    Agreed, this should be our game plan. I'm tempted to townread you because you seem to be made of pure logic lol, but I know that's a potential mistake =(

Also banana, I had "red boxes" instead of videos too, but if you just click on them the video will appear, in my case at least.

18. ISO #1768

In every game we play you have doubts of my towniness, it's how I always act.

This save is particularly goofy and I do really agree with what you said regarding the fake townies.
    That is a fair point, and I'm considering you with care. However, you ain't getting into the Party anytime soon unless something happens to make you towny, sorry.

19. ISO #1769

Fake scum is more likely, simply because of the fact that most slots are town or town-aligned. Hell, there's even a mechanic in place so one scum can get their correct scum role revealed once another scum is killed.

Like I said, if everyone assumes that you're town, pretty much everyone will win, except for the poor bastards who actually happened to be scum, along with any benigngs who try to be funny and act against the town.

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

oKAY i READ 31 PAGES. GOD LNOW LET ME PLAY SOMEPOKEMON1!! AND CATCHSOME UWU POKEMON.

@deathworlds mademe UWU w his warning. illtry harder IN THE ASS SENAPPAI.

((uwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuu))

Frinckles - Coaster. Interesting "50/50" comment on Ganelon. I think he's just looking for reactions though.

Ganelon - Town meta. I only played one game with him, but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gotta go off of what you know. UWU. He complimented Light and his vote on Frinckles seems sporadic. Similar to last game we played, where he said "I've crush on CEKO UWU" and voted 69 people on day 1. UWU. And he was a TPR...OWO

renegade - Town. As MM said, his reaction to being pushed is way different from last game when he was scum.

Sen - oWo. He said UWU, 69% scum. OWO.
    (Actually I think he's town tunneling SJ. Like what happened last game. uwu. He's also quite stronk)

yzb25/SuperJack - Town. Their reasons for no-lynch make sense, but in the end I disagree with them. Lynching is basically the only confirmed info we'll get.

BananaCucho - Don't have a read on yet, his defense of people is somewhat similar to MM's playstyle.

Light_Yagami - If his town meta is shitposting, then I guess he's town. Hasn't really contributed though. Again, I guess this makes him even more confirmed town LOL

secondpassing - Dislikes shitposting,which makes me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Also don't have a read on, although he seemsto be scumhunting??UWU His approach to the game sure is unique.

Varcron - Doesn't sound scummy. Based on his meta, that makes him scum?? lol

Gyrlander - Suggests the no-lynch then disappears. He hasn't scumhunted either. OWO. Does he just want to distract town w setup discussion?? Hell, even Frinckles said Grrrrrrrr hates setup talk RenRen, there's more than one person popping in, stirring shit up, then popping back out. Grrrrrr's no-lynch stance comes from the last time he played this setup. However, I think he's using his previous experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting. Highest scum read atm.

MM - His posts are NAI.

deathWorlds - UWUPLSDON'T BANME. <(o.O)><(O.o)><(o.O)><(O.o)><(o.O)><(O.o)>

24. ISO #1774

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    oKAY i READ 31 PAGES. GOD LNOW LET ME PLAY SOMEPOKEMON1!! AND CATCHSOME UWU POKEMON.

Frinckles - Coaster. Interesting "50/50" comment on Ganelon. I think he's just looking for reactions though.

Ganelon - Town meta. I only played one game with him, but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gotta go off of what you know. UWU. He complimented Light and his vote on Frinckles seems sporadic. Similar to last game we played, where he said "I've crush on CEKO UWU" and voted 69 people on day 1. UWU. And he was a TPR...OWO

renegade - Town. As MM said, his reaction to being pushed is way different from last game when he was scum.

(Actually I think he's town tunneling SJ. Like what happened last game. uwu. He's also quite stronk)

yzb25/SuperJack - Town. Their reasons for no-lynch make sense, but in the end I disagree with them. Lynching is basically the only confirmed info we'll get.

BananaCucho - Don't have a read on yet, his defense of people is somewhat similar to MM's playstyle.

Light_Yagami - If his town meta is shitposting, then I guess he's town. Hasn't really contributed though. Again, I guess this makes him even more confirmed town LOL

secondpassing - Dislikes shitposting,which makes me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Also don't have a read on, although he seemsto be scumhunting??UWU His approach to the game sure is unique.

Gyrlander - Suggests the no-lynch then disappears. He hasn't scumhunted either. OWO. Does he just want to distract town w setup discussion?? Hell, even Frinckles said Grrrrrrrr hates setup talk RenRen, there's more than one person popping in, stirring shit up, then popping back out. Grrrrrr's no-lynch stance comes from the last time he played this setup. However, I think he's using his previous experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting. Highest scum read atm.

MM - His posts are NAI.

lol.

25. ISO #1775

MM - His posts are NAI.

Holy we actually heard from him, it's a miracle

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

Explain this if you're not too drunk yet. Why are you voting Ganelon?
    It's so far into your history I don't even see you attacking him or prodding him.

And what did you get from your ISO?
    And what did you eat?
    Ganelon will trip over his own feet and ill notice it. This vote was pressure to get him over that threshold.

From the iso, not much. MM playing his standard shtick. Bunch of other fellers that are parchment to the fire tomorrow.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey comrade, have you forgotten that I have been fighting for your sake and for the Town's? </3

Also, I'm not lynching Pringles today, as much as it's tempting because he's scummy, we can't afford losing him if he's actually what he claims to be. If he has nothing tomorrow, to the gallows with him. That's fair, right? @BananaCucho
    My town read on yzb came before he started reading me for a reason Im keeping close to my chest
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

Nice. (:

34. ISO #1784

u!! UWU

GRRRRRRRRRRRlander. UWUGURRLANDER!! OWOGURRLADNER.
    1. I never disappeared. Dunno what you talking about.
    2. I find setup discussion quite relevant in this specific setup as it's quite weird.
    3. Frinckles doesn't know shit.
    4. I've been in a coasting way, I admit. However, it's not on purpose. I just don't feel engaged with the things that are happening.
    5. My no-lynch stance doesn't come from the last time but analyzing the setup and deathworlds host meta.

35. ISO #1785
    Ganelon

what if everyone in this game received a town roleecard

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Ganelon will trip over his own feet and ill notice it. This vote was pressure to get him over that threshold.

From the iso, not much. MM playing his standard shtick. Bunch of other fellers that are parchment to the fire tomorrow.
    This post was quite disappointing. Why are you waiting until tomorrow? You basically just wasted 48 hours. Your vote on Ganelon is super passive, you neither address him nor express a want for more votes from town to pressure him.

39. ISO #1789

This post was quite disappointing. Why are you waiting until tomorrow? You basically just wasted 48 hours. Your vote on Ganelon is super passive, you neither address him nor express a want for more votes from town to pressure him.
    Because despite your desperation for urgency, town has the numbers and a game isn't lost with one mislynch. I like seeing how people develop.

If that sounds too hollow for you, I don't mind.

40. ISO #1790

Real question wasn't answered.

I'm thinking Frinckles made up the excuse about getting stuff to eat just so he could leave the thread.
    Oh, I love this so much.

I'm thinking I'll have time to walk with you on this one soon.

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

:P
    nothing scares me. And your worst nightmare as town is to scumread me because I will literally drop you into the depths of hell just to win an argument.

HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SCUM, I will gladly accept the challenge of you making me scum.

HOWEVER IF YOU ARE TOWN I dunno. Go play somewhere else.

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

nothing scares me. And your worst nightmare as town is to scumread me because I will literally drop you into the depths of hell just to win an argument.

HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SCUM, I will gladly accept the challenge of you making me scum.

HOWEVER IF YOU ARE TOWN I dunno. Go play somewhere else.
    Imagine that