S-FM The Immortals - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2432
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah i'm done with the shade of you saying im not doing shit, have fun solving the game by yourself now.
    You know what I agree with blink I am out. have at it. I gave you ways to help and yet I am a 3p unless guess what I am now so fucking lynch me because I am done.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    EVERYONE needs to know Naz is 100% confirmed town
    No she’s not lol

6. ISO #2206
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , I think you’re scum, trying to coast by with this plan of yours to seem pro town whilst not actually doing anything. You’re not scumreading people genuinely and seem to be sheeping reads.

7. ISO #2207
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , I think you’re scum, trying to coast by with this plan of yours to seem pro town whilst not actually doing anything. You’re not scumreading people genuinely and seem to be sheeping reads.

Pestilence is pretty much confirmed btw, we stole from him last night

8. ISO #2208
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

9. ISO #2209
    Ganelon

Btw, here’s how we confirmed Pestilence: I shot Mike and Mike bussed himself and Light.
    Since Mike is still alive, he got bussed with Kira (who got attacked twice)

10. ISO #2210
    Ganelon

My strongest scumreads are blink, Hybrid, and Zergsoup (especially him). I don’t trust naz, and am unsure what to think of no2

11. ISO #2211
    Ganelon

Anyway, we should 100% Lynch a cit claim, I was going to shoot Zerg but I didn’t want to get him killed on N2 of his first game.... and Idk what to think of Hybrid. Hybrid is town scum, meaning hes acting like a scum but might be town anyways omegalul

12. ISO #2212
    Ganelon

We’re stealing from Hybrid and making him target himself, so please don’t bus him
    Don’t remember who had the other gun, but here’s this: if we lynch a Mafia today, DO not shoot
    If we lynch a town (either blink, Hybrid or Zerg) then you can shoot in the PoE.
    So, we need to coordinate night actions

13. ISO #2213
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No she’s not lol
    Speaking of PoE, what prompted this comment @Mike ?

14. ISO #2214
    Ganelon

@Bahkieh gimme that other potion tonight, or Wiisp. You’re night immune anyways so you don’t need it

15. ISO #2215
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Mike
    town masons that dont win with town yet, you havent hit mafia yet, because from your claim its obvious you stole from Pestilence...
    What makes you think Numbertwo is town btw?

16. ISO #2216
    Ganelon

The only world where we lynch a scum today and also shoot is the one where we lynch the Consigliere/Godfather role. I’m not really worried about towns ability to win since that seems almost a given. More concerned about ours omegalul

17. ISO #2217
    Ganelon

By the way, the fact that this isn’t a shitfest and that FF was never defended implies the scum are either inactive, pussywolfing, or that they were never pushed. Interesting how that applies to nearly every everyone in the PoE
    that makes Hybrid and Zerg very strong scumreads
    Aamirus doesn’t really seem to have an agenda, so she’s probably town now that I think about it. I really, really don’t trust Hybrid, or Zerg for that matter

by the way, just to quell any dissent regarding Bahkieh and FF, FF has to be scum, he did not leave any last will, because he didn’t know what role he would flip. He also coasted by and did sucky things, like vaguely attempt to manipulate people

18. ISO #2218
    Ganelon

I’m sorry I didn’t put in any effort until now, I had an exam this week, and also this game just got interesting

19. ISO #2219
    Ganelon

Lame, efe wouldnt have given me a gun anyways lol
    dunno who efe gave a gun to but I can guarantee it's someone who would shoot me tonight...

20. ISO #2220
    Ganelon

btw: there's 11 players still alive, 2 are scum. if scum have 2KPN tonight, and we lynch a town, that'll bring us to 6v2 tomorrow. that's MyLo in like 2 days

21. ISO #2221
    Ganelon

also, not sure what Mike is saying, but I did shoot - I shot Mike, and the shot landed on Kira. the bd is confirmed

22. ISO #2222
    Ganelon

also @naz who are your scumreads hmm
    and most importantly
    are you scum?

23. ISO #2223

Sorry I've been inactive, I've been having a really hard time IRL.

Anyway, we should 100% Lynch a cit claim, I was going to shoot Zerg but I didn’t want to get him killed on N2 of his first game.... and Idk what to think of Hybrid. Hybrid is town scum, meaning hes acting like a scum but might be town anyways omegalul
    I do appreciate you not shooting me. I'm not entirely sure how I should act to make you sure that I'm town, but if lynching me and having me flip a citizen would help to reduce the PoE pool, that's honestly okay with me as long as the remaining town players can narrow things down further.

My scumreads at the moment are Blink, aamirus, and Hybrid. Out of those, I think the safest lynch would be Hybrid personally, but if I get voted up that's fine.

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    bitch get your ass back here and start catching up. not leaving me with this mess >=O
    Interesting. read on what happened: Distorted realizeed that pushing a TPR claim like Efe's would get him scumread, and wanted to have people forget about it shading Kenny heavily. Distorted, I think, tried to buddy efe and also to slightly shade him.
    he took advantage of Kenny/blinkskater's mutual dislike for one another and wanted blink to shade Kenny and to call him scum and etc
    but I'm not sure if this is AI for blink. would Distorted call his scum partner to help him?

26. ISO #2226
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit disconnected from this game. I'm not entirely sure how to properly read who is town and who is scum, or how to make others understand that I am town. If lynching me would lead town closer to the win by ruling me out of the PoE, go for it.
    I'm tempted to townread you for this post..

27. ISO #2227

also, not sure what Mike is saying, but I did shoot - I shot Mike, and the shot landed on Kira. the bd is confirmed
    Th BD has been confirmed what game are you playing?

Not sure in what world you'd ever need to "see if a un counterclaimed BD was real or not. Wasting a shot like that is a bad move when you needed to narrow down the poe.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

28. ISO #2228
    Ganelon

Aamirus is also scum, you guys can thank me later
    that's possible
    Aamirus didn't seem to have a stance on the Distorted-kenny argument, but she slightly shaded Distorted (Moreso than Kenny IMO)

29. ISO #2229
    Ganelon

Th BD has been confirmed what game are you playing?

Not sure in what world you'd ever need to "see if a un counterclaimed BD was real or not. Wasting a shot like that is a bad move when you needed to narrow down the poe.
    agree, I should've put a bullet in your brain instead you scum, but Mike convinceed me otherwise

30. ISO #2230

Pestilence is pretty much confirmed btw, we stole from him last night
    I've also said that when the games mechanically solved like this there's no need to exert any effort into finding scum in a pool where if we killed lynched everyone in it we auto win. So yeah you're right i'm not playing this game anymore because we've already won. And i've been clear where my poe lies so sheeping reads is a strech.

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232
    Ganelon

I've also said that when the games mechanically solved like this there's no need to exert any effort into finding scum in a pool where if we killed lynched everyone in it we auto win. So yeah you're right i'm not playing this game anymore because we've already won. And i've been clear where my poe lies so sheeping reads is a strech.
    dude, this game ain't solved. two days till MyLo, and there's 5 cit claims: Hybrid/naz/blink/aamirus/zerg, we don't have enough time to kill that many people - we can only kill 3. there's still a high chance for scum to win

33. ISO #2233
    Ganelon

I agree that would have further the game in a more protown way then the action that you took.
    so you have no qualms about getting lynched today, is that what you're saying?

34. ISO #2234

dude, this game ain't solved. two days till MyLo, and there's 5 cit claims: Hybrid/naz/blink/aamirus/zerg, we don't have enough time to kill that many people - we can only kill 3. there's still a high chance for scum to win
    Throw again if you would have shot in the pool oh, there before if we Lynch one today and whoever gets a gun shoots one there'd be two tomorrow which is a solved fucking game dude

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

so you have no qualms about getting lynched today, is that what you're saying?
    Go to the thread and find my quote where I said that I have to go at some point because I'm in the one hundred percent mechanical scum Poe.

37. ISO #2237

Scumblink would never give town a fucking solve the game on a silver fucking platter. It's not my fault nobody in this game chooses to acknowledge my game solved. So I don't give a shit. You already are going against solving the game by shooting at your own fucking partner to confirm a fucking bus driver that was already mechanically confirmed

38. ISO #2238
    Ganelon

Scumblink would never give town a fucking solve the game on a silver fucking platter. It's not my fault nobody in this game chooses to acknowledge my game solved. So I don't give a shit. You already are going against solving the game by shooting at your own fucking partner to confirm a fucking bus driver that was already mechanically confirmed
    bruh you tried to get Kenny lynched and are pretending Distorted coaxed you into doing it, whereas you were more than happy to get him lynched. you are scum, Distorted played his scum meta and if you had cared enough to look for it, you would've seen it. but you didn't, because you were scum

39. ISO #2239
    Ganelon

Go to the thread and find my quote where I said that I have to go at some point because I'm in the one hundred percent mechanical scum Poe.
    okay so if you were confirmed town who would you lynch today, out of the PoE pool we have (excluding yourself)

40. ISO #2240

bruh you tried to get Kenny lynched and are pretending Distorted coaxed you into doing it, whereas you were more than happy to get him lynched. you are scum, Distorted played his scum meta and if you had cared enough to look for it, you would've seen it. but you didn't, because you were scum
    You're so full of it distorted was playing this town meta, like I told wisp, ask him after the game if you don't believe me. Kenny was talking out of his ass distorted was pointing that out and basically burying Kenny. That's what distorted does as town. You're starting to sound like Kenny here saying I and pretending that distorted coaxed me into it.... really bro where's the evidence to back that up because that's a fucking bullshit statement if I ever heard one of my life. You're neutral and playing anti town KBYE

41. ISO #2241

okay so if you were confirmed town who would you lynch today, out of the PoE pool we have (excluding yourself)
    Hybrid, aamirus, zerg, naz, #2 in that order. Cough it would have been nice if one of them was dead already cough

42. ISO #2242
    Ganelon

You're so full of it distorted was playing this town meta, like I told wisp, ask him after the game if you don't believe me. Kenny was talking out of his ass distorted was pointing that out and basically burying Kenny. That's what distorted does as town. You're starting to sound like Kenny here saying I and pretending that distorted coaxed me into it.... really bro where's the evidence to back that up because that's a fucking bullshit statement if I ever heard one of my life. You're neutral and playing anti town KBYE
    meh. honestly I was scumpainting you to see your reaction...

43. ISO #2243
    Ganelon

meh. honestly I was scumpainting you to see your reaction...
    guess I'll leave you alone for now

44. ISO #2244
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid

Hi what's up? Are you scum?

45. ISO #2245

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    FF was Luck. 2 mafia left
    How
    -vote bakhieh

Pretty sure u are confirmed mafia
    What "charges" do u have left
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

it would explain why there was no nk the night prior, because Falling Foxes hit Bahkieh, ya bahkieh is always town
    This makes no sense
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

49. ISO #2249

Read the setup lol i thought the same thing till i did
    Ugh lol brb

50. ISO #2250

So he was Luck? Lets lynch him anyway to be sure lol