M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 60
Register

User Tag List

Page 60 of 114 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 5654
  1. ISO #2951

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    is this an existing storyline where the names actually are correlating to our roles in that storyline??
    Seems like it..

Sorry srceenplay ;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2952

3. ISO #2953

4. ISO #2954

5. ISO #2955

6. ISO #2956

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I am sad about Lights death, He was gonna give me a gun. I would have been like a pseudo-Jailor
    Sounds like a good time.~

XD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #2957

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959

10. ISO #2960

no no = double negative. so you just no u'd urself.

rekt. get no u'd and double no u'd ultimated hahahahahhaha
    No u times infinity ;p

11. ISO #2961

12. ISO #2962

13. ISO #2963

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    thanks for the help

we have to beat that troll at his own game
    Np ;p

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

OHHH

I actually wanna add that to whoever said Falling Foxes would buss:

In PerC bussing is incredibly RARE and frowned upon. I can't see Falling doing that so I feel like Falling isn't mafia.

Throwing my meta analysis out there for us ;)

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

No u P{aleph null}
    O.o

You got me xD

18. ISO #2968

19. ISO #2969

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

Hoooooly shit lol ok i have like 45 min gonna try to catch up
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Oh nice to know.
    Notice how I said "not mafia"

I think I know who FF is at this point he semi slipped it earlier~

24. ISO #2974

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Distorted why do you think naz said she doesn't like me as a person?
    because you're a toxic forum player lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #2975

Marshmallow Marshall (7 [L-3]):
    naz, Wiisp, AIVION, blinkskater, Auckmid, Falling Foxes, Bahkieh

so only possible 'buss' on Squishypoo is probably naz, I can't see any other if AIVI's claim is true regarding Foxes
    Possibly.

Did Naz claim flavor yet? I have a terribad memory xD

26. ISO #2976

27. ISO #2977

Marshmallow Marshall (7 [L-3]):
    naz, Wiisp, AIVION, blinkskater, Auckmid, Falling Foxes, Bahkieh

so only possible 'buss' on Squishypoo is probably naz, I can't see any other if AIVI's claim is true regarding Foxes
    if i was scum please tell me why on earth would i bus day 1 in a NINTEEN FUCKING player game

i'll wait

28. ISO #2978

29. ISO #2979

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    if i was scum please tell me why on earth would i bus day 1 in a NINTEEN FUCKING player game

i'll wait
    Haha this is a good point ;p

30. ISO #2980

31. ISO #2981

32. ISO #2982

are you saying there's no busser?
    I think so I only mentioned falling because I didn't believe he would bus EVER and someone said it earlier as a possibility

33. ISO #2983

34. ISO #2984

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That was flavor only no player sent that. For mechanics there will only be one sent a day. The second was sent from one of you
    !!!!!! 0_o

37. ISO #2987

38. ISO #2988

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I think so I only mentioned falling because I didn't believe he would bus EVER and someone said it earlier as a possibility
    yes, it was me who kept shading Foxes because he makes me feel uneasy. He's not town, but I wasn't certain he's mafia. My bet is neutral

would probably pee with laughter if he's actually L-ahrairah, it would actually make me wanna suspect him more. They both have the same investigative style, maybe it's a British thing

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    why would blink buss?
    because its in his scum game + MM is not good at playing mafia roles
    mm was pretty much scum read by most players day 1, no?
    i didn't think he was bussing until he started shading me today so if he wants to play that game, fine, but this is the same shit he did last game and hes really good at manipulating, i wouldn't let him lead town is all i'm saying. not interested in lynching anyone that was on the MM train yesterday unless a cop comes w a red check or something

41. ISO #2991

@naz can u quote the second one when u get to it when catching up (if u catch up form that far back)
    Second what

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    iirc this is the second 1? Can u check post #s while I keep reading @Distorted

44. ISO #2994

The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    oh shit i never read this.

ok i like this SK. SK, I am ur sheep. guide me in a world of chaos and fear to the land of milk and honey.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

45. ISO #2995

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yes, I was the first to vote MM tho when his lynch train started.

And no need to post the quote I know what I Said. But after thinking about it, I actually think MM spewed Efe town here, with TMI. So my opinion on Efe and MM being a team has drastically changed.
    Lol aivion was actually first but distorted kept pushing her "why aren't you voting efe" so she switched back

46. ISO #2996

yes, it was me who kept shading Foxes because he makes me feel uneasy. He's not town, but I wasn't certain he's mafia. My bet is neutral

would probably pee with laughter if he's actually L-ahrairah, it would actually make me wanna suspect him more. They both have the same investigative style, maybe it's a British thing

It's also another reason why I think I know who FF Is~

Hehe :P

47. ISO #2997

48. ISO #2998

49. ISO #2999

oh shit i never read this.

ok i like this SK. SK, I am ur sheep. guide me in a world of chaos and fear to the land of milk and honey.
    Praise your Fox gods then.

50. ISO #3000

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Uh.....

;-;
    WHAT is this response lol