M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 54
Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 5654
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I don't like blink as a person but that doesn't make him scum. If he really was the first to vote MM, which I don't have time to go confirm, then it still doesn't mean shit to me lmao. In a game with 19 players where it took 11(?)
    to reach maj, it would be easy to throw a vote on MM (who is always obvious mafia when he rolls it) and leave it there when there were competing trains. He did do this in the MU game (although he wasn't first) it was a big game where he bussed his scum buddy day 1. Did he need to? Not really. But did he? Yes. Same shit here. He pocketed tf out of me in that game and I'm not letting it happen here. But no, not interested in lynching him today.

I have scum pile of:
    Eclipse for doing all the same things shes claiming I did and that I'm scum for it
    Numbertwo
    Ganelon for hesitating to share roleplay information
    Kenny - now that its day 2 i'm not so sure about him, i was expecting him to die last night because i thought his rp was mayor flavor. All his posts are huge walls so i'm not sure how much juicy content is in there
    screenplay qnd fable i can't even remember them from day 1. screenplay i just remember making one liners, but the other slot is a huh to me and needs to be looked into
    -vote cpb
    sup fam did u read day 1? u came into day 2 and said u were waiting for content whn there was already 2k+ posts of content lol

I still have my solid town core of wisp, ff, and probably you. Distorted and blink are wild cards so i can never put them in a solid block

Anyone else not mentioned is probably ok, but not needing of immediate attention atm. Except i need to figure out what auck and bahkieh are talking abt lol
    This is not what I did here. I did not throw my vote on MM. I was the first person to vote MM here when I started the train. I also told players why I thought he was scummy. I even mentioned earlier that I thought him VS Wisp was TvS. and why. I then asked players I townread to vote for MM with me to make him the lynch and not efe or kenny, who I townread.

So I pulled votes off 2 players I believed to be town who were the top two trains when MM wasn't even a consideration. I directed those votes onto MM whom I wanted lynched.

Naz seems to think i'm scum here because last game on MU it was clear that my scum-mate was being lynched day 1 so I made sure I had reason to be on the train at EOD.

Do you think it makes any sense for me if I were scum to Grab MM when he was not going to be lynched today and choose him to lynch over kenny and Efe?

@Damus_Graves
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #2653

I think Naz spent a lot of time on you compared to the rest of the game. And I think that she is letting some sort of personal issue y’all two may or may not be having (I dunno. Just reading the room) and trying to use this game as confirmation bias for you to be scum. I don’t know Naz as well as you but I don’t think scum would be so focused on trashing on you considering the position you are in.

To directly answer your question(
    No that would be stupid.

4. ISO #2654

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I think Naz spent a lot of time on you compared to the rest of the game. And I think that she is letting some sort of personal issue y’all two may or may not be having (I dunno. Just reading the room) and trying to use this game as confirmation bias for you to be scum. I don’t know Naz as well as you but I don’t think scum would be so focused on trashing on you considering the position you are in.

To directly answer your question(
    No that would be stupid.
    This response feels good imo.

Looking through your iso i also did see where you mentioned MM was scummy vs efe due to feeling like he had TMI, so i'm gonna bump you up into my town leans here.

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    That's the exact reason why I don't like you doing this. You call him strong enough to be town that you are never voting him and yet you bring up info to make people doubt his allignment here?

Who's the town lock you are referring to? Wiisp? And what do you mean the "only person I was confused on"? The only suspect you have?
    ah, 1 person decides to bandwagon here!! wonder how many we can get to give low reasoning, a lot of votes!!

@Distorted
    Is that intentional shade on Wiisp or is this flavor speak?
    What do you make of blink vs Naz?
    how is calling wiisp town shade? lol explain this post

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #2659

I’m triggered by the posts distorted has made today. It’s surface is careless and the tone is like drinking straight sugar water. I don’t see any relevance to the gamestate and the posts that are made relevant are posts like:

This is straight up contradiction. Are you saying blink is scum or town because the shade you throw doesn’t match the statement of believe he is town.
    if you even read my posts, i am clear as day in them about where i think blinks alignment is. nice, so FF and Damus so far jump on LHF letes see who else we get!

10. ISO #2660

11. ISO #2661

He's saying town but wanting the rest of us to question our stance on him because Blink is threatening to lead this thread.

Distorted is scum. Eclipse is scum roleblocker. Efe needs to die anyway.

If everyone wants Distorted out today though I'll go for it.

-vote Distorted
    nah as i said, blink is town (over and over). if ur questioning ur stance on him :shrug: thats your issue. but why would u even question someone who just helped (in a major way) lead the D1 lynch of their team member? doens't make sense.

-vote Distorted
    didn't take much =P

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Eclipse
    Your reads list was actually bad, so idk why you are shading Naz

@Damus_Graves
    @blinkskater
    Same conclusion on bank and auck, don't understand why he wouldnt claim he received a vest tho
    sames. sorry I was a little frustrated last night and more then a few beers deep, I will still work with you : D

15. ISO #2665

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    One more thing related to @Distorted

Your continued insistence on people putting maximum information into their last wills is unsettling due to this...

While we already have seen a flip already of one mafia role which fucks with last wills (Lawyer), are you dismissing the possibility of a second?
    honestly, i would be very surprised if there was 2 mafia in this setup that effects last wills. i would see that as lost potential? lol so yeah honestly i do exclude that.

however, adding "rolecard" at the end of your LW is what we need to do. if 1 mafia can get info on 1 of us whatever, they already know our alignment (for the most part) and thats big enough imo. giving town more info = better.

so i will stand by that - add "rolecard" to the end of your LW.

16. ISO #2666

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    See, some people appear townie, like there's possibily for Aivi girl to be exe and she wants her releas by getting her target

My priority is not Effe now, thinking that a mod would NEVER have a wolf be a target of an exe

DG, do you remember the messages Mikey posted at times? How we supposedly have an ally called Chris Handsome? He is our 'hero' in the shadows, I think Effe is that person
    im still waiting for your progression on to me, curious to see what makes you decide.

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    u know. i am just going to point out his last game on MU. he bussed his teammate D1 with 0 reason to bus him lol literally this exact scenario. the vote was 5v4 in the end and his scummate got lynched. everyone wanted ppl to pull votes off the scum to the other dude, but he stayed on there.

so yeah, he is capable of it xD now, did he here? no i dont think so at all. but im just sayin, it just happened a few days ago. lol
    shadey shade shade!

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    shadey shade shade!
    nah, thts not shade, thats the truth. I even said in the MU game, u were the only 1 i saw capable of bussing there. but, u guys figured the leader out pretty much instantly lol so i guess it didnt matter at that point. but tell me u could not have EASILY saved him and not even had a slight scumread for it lol

31. ISO #2681

answer my question about naz please.
    naz is probably town. i dont see her replacing out unless her getting caught is something she feels really, really annoyed about. im townish/neutral on it.

@Ganelon is what im curious about right now, the thread isnt as long as D1 so catching up will be helpful, since on D1 u were behind.

32. ISO #2682

nah, thts not shade, thats the truth. I even said in the MU game, u were the only 1 i saw capable of bussing there. but, u guys figured the leader out pretty much instantly lol so i guess it didnt matter at that point. but tell me u could not have EASILY saved him and not even had a slight scumread for it lol
    it's not the truth that's why its shade.

I could have saved him yes. I did not.

I also wasn't the one who wanted to lynch him. Saying that these scenarios are the same is just not true at all. I was the last person to jump on Lycoris.

I didn't advocate for his lynch when he had no votes, I didn't ask other players to vote him because I thought he was scum.

I didn't even give any reasons why I wanted to lynch Lycoris other then "I don't like the players on Logics train"

You saying these situations are exactly the same is not true.

33. ISO #2683

I also wasn't the one who wanted to lynch him. Saying that these scenarios are the same is just not true at all. I was the last person to jump on Lycoris.

I didn't advocate for his lynch when he had no votes, I didn't ask other players to vote him because I thought he was scum.

I didn't even give any reasons why I wanted to lynch Lycoris other then "I don't like the players on Logics train"

lol he was lynched by 1 vote, and u voted him =P i dont see any other scum doing that.

34. ISO #2684

naz is probably town. i dont see her replacing out unless her getting caught is something she feels really, really annoyed about. im townish/neutral on it.

@Ganelon is what im curious about right now, the thread isnt as long as D1 so catching up will be helpful, since on D1 u were behind.
    I asked you why do you think she said she doesn't like me as a person?

35. ISO #2685

Ew wait chemist is on this train fuck that

[V]Lycoris[/V]
    here is your vote from the other game. you said you were townreading chemist? you literally changed ur vote TO your scummate OFF the town train because chemist voted the town. so you are remembering how this happened way wrong lol

36. ISO #2686

lol he was lynched by 1 vote, and u voted him =P i dont see any other scum doing that.
    Only because after I voted three players jumped on Aivion, and made that even close. I had Aivion as a "lock town" day 1 no way I could vote her instead of Lyco there.

And when I voted Lyco it wasn't exactly EOD, and at that point he was looking like the clear lynch so if you keep wanting to twist how everything went down then i'm keeping my vote on you.

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

here is your vote from the other game. you said you were townreading chemist? you literally changed ur vote TO your scummate OFF the town train because chemist voted the town. so you are remembering how this happened way wrong lol
    so please, go skim D1 of that game, get ur facts straights before u say im using it to "shade" you. as i call u town lol

39. ISO #2689

Yikes

40. ISO #2690

NO you fool, When I voted Lycoris I was on the logic train, and said that I was never townreading chemist, nobody wanted to lynch chemist so I voted to Lycoris who was the main lynch train at the time.

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

Only because after I voted three players jumped on Aivion, and made that even close. I had Aivion as a "lock town" day 1 no way I could vote her instead of Lyco there.

And when I voted Lyco it wasn't exactly EOD, and at that point he was looking like the clear lynch so if you keep wanting to twist how everything went down then i'm keeping my vote on you.
    they chagned to Aivion with less than 5 minutes in the game. it was tied up with lycoris and logic. logic, whom u were not townreading. chemist u were not townreading. aivion was the only townread there u were public about.

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

47. ISO #2697

48. ISO #2698

NO you fool, When I voted Lycoris I was on the logic train, and said that I was never townreading chemist, nobody wanted to lynch chemist so I voted to Lycoris who was the main lynch train at the time.
    you seem to make the same mistake that mag makes a lot. thinking that he understands how he looks to other people and what his playstyle looks like. There was 0 hard reads on that D1 from anyone, except on aivion. the train could have been moved easily. If you feel like u were "forced into" the lycoris lynch, even after that game it is not clear lol so no, u don't understand what your image was on D1.

49. ISO #2699

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Go back to the ongoing games forum page, click the number of posts for this topic, and brings up a pop of names and their number of posts, click the number of posts related to the specific player, and ta da, you now have all their posts
    yes...yes...yes ok thanks it worked

50. ISO #2700

@AIVION

There was also this which... really sounds like Efe especially as I ignored it because it was pure nonsense. How common is the anonymous thread talk perk? Does it normally have limits to how many times you can do it per day?

Literally can anyone give me some insight into what this mechanic is?
    That was flavor only no player sent that. For mechanics there will only be one sent a day. The second was sent from one of you
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>