User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Bahkieh ask if nothing happened. Ganelone answered. Damus says Ganelone didn't answer and tries to say I'm in a team with Ganelon.... Am I missing something or is Damus being overly blind.
    Yea no, Damus is weird here.

And then he claims exe. UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH.......... It sucks that you aren't exe in other thread instead of here, because here, I don't think Ganelon is scum lol... so no, sorry.

AND THEN, the worst crime ever commited in history of 20 years ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus
    Disagree.
    It’s flavor. I’m hardlocked into winning with the faction that kills my enemy.

Mafia night kill - win with them
    Lynch - win with town

Quote Originally Posted by The setup says that, though...
    1) The host reserves the right to add uncommon or unique roles to the setup in addition to the special roles/keywords given above. However...
    2) The following mechanics will NOT exist in the setup:

Roles which must die to fulfill their win condition (ex: Jester)
    Roles which can win with different opposing factions (ex: Survivor)
    Roles that cause other players to change alignments (ex: Cult Leader)

-vote Damus_Graves
    scum
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #555

won't be voting for Ganelon

he has been caught with making false statements regarding magic, but then Damus also was fake D1

so No, right now I'm NOT willing to vote Ganelon

also because of mechanic, there's no way for an exe to have a target on a mafia

I'm town, I'm not interested in lynching a town (Ganelon) just to get another town (Damus)

are we playing footsie or what?

SHOULDN'T WE BE LYNCHING SCUM? I'm talking to townfolk, like Damus can stay in his own special non-alignment category, moreover if he gets on mafia side, might as well vote him after all

WHO GUARANTEES THAT DAMUS BECOMES TOWN after his target? Like NO,

vote PEOPLE that are scummy, that are potentially evil

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    That’s your choice fam. However my role isn’t breaking any rules. Thus I’m going to go with my confirmed knowledge rather than your speculation.
    That's your choice? lol are you ccing host now?? tsk tsk tsk

@Auckmid Is an Executioner role of that nature:
    It’s flavor. I’m hardlocked into winning with the faction that kills my enemy.

Mafia night kill - win with them
    Lynch - win with town
    a possibility, or does it break the setup rules?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I would advise everyone not to listen to Damus. He is confirmed scum and even if you believe me to be scum, he effectively cares little if I am town or scum and will simply scumpaint away a)

b) Kira, I feel that Lawyer was the one who killed you as he seems to be deathly afraid of killing roles, especially peculiar ones, in that reality. it's also interesting that me and Yayap got bussed, makes me wonder if there's any cross-reality town roles or if all of those cross-reality roles, apart from the Sheriff, are scum
    How is Damus confirmed scum?

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    won't be voting for Ganelon

he has been caught with making false statements regarding magic, but then Damus also was fake D1

so No, right now I'm NOT willing to vote Ganelon

also because of mechanic, there's no way for an exe to have a target on a mafia

I'm town, I'm not interested in lynching a town (Ganelon) just to get another town (Damus)

are we playing footsie or what?

SHOULDN'T WE BE LYNCHING SCUM? I'm talking to townfolk, like Damus can stay in his own special non-alignment category, moreover if he gets on mafia side, might as well vote him after all

WHO GUARANTEES THAT DAMUS BECOMES TOWN after his target? Like NO,

vote PEOPLE that are scummy, that are potentially evil
    + a shit ton of townpoints. This is what I was coming to: having a mafia as a target is very unlikely there, and then he can become a mafia, according to his claim! So EVEN IF HE WAS TELLING TRUTH, which is doubtful, he's not good to keep.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

oh so trying to figure things out, to solve is suspicious! I guess staying in the background is much safer seeing how those get to have a smooth ride

see you later then, much much later then
    Nope, you're getting in my townreads rn lol

12. ISO #562

You’ll see the truth Marshall.
    I’m for reals bed. I’ll see y’all tomorrow w
    The truth is that you need this rn:

That's literally it. Sorry

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    + a shit ton of townpoints. This is what I was coming to: having a mafia as a target is very unlikely there, and then he can become a mafia, according to his claim! So EVEN IF HE WAS TELLING TRUTH, which is doubtful, he's not good to keep.
    This little pic is so cute, I am tempted to sheep you

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565
    Ganelon

How is Damus confirmed scum?
    by virtue of claiming a role that has to see me lynched, which means he effectively does not care what my alignment is.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567
    Ganelon

I have a feeling that someone should roleblock Yagami after we lynch Damus

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh Thats The Second Scummiest Thing You've Said All Game..
    no it isn't. damus' play doesn't make any sense as scum, only as executioner, unless he seriously thought he could lynch me which seems like a stretch

the only way this could be anything other than a complete disaster is if he gained something by dying

22. ISO #572

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Today my fellows we are experiencing this saddening day... a dear friend of mine who also shares my birthday got murdered ,
    Light Yagami was a great friend for me he was nice and polite and even if he has some weird ideas on his own he still cares about the others in a certain extent

Rest In Peace Friend...

So which one of you trolls murdered him? I DEMAND A ANSWER! NOW!
    Who do you suspect?

23. ISO #573

no it isn't. damus' play doesn't make any sense as scum, only as executioner, unless he seriously thought he could lynch me which seems like a stretch

the only way this could be anything other than a complete disaster is if he gained something by dying
    So Your Solution Is To RB Me.. Okay What Brought You To That Conclusion.. BTW Ive Made No Attempt To Hide The Fact Im A Killing Role..

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

I've only ever seen you say something like that as scum. Never, ever as town.
    I play same as scum and as town.

And for Damus he makes valid arguments. It is interesting.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

26. ISO #576

@Ganelon Did You Shoot Me LN?

@Bahkieh Are You And @Mike Part Of Ganelons Scum Team?

Because, I Know Exactly Whats Gonna Happen To Night.

I a ma citizen in this reality. you know I am socialite in other. My question is if you and Efekann scum team. Kill your town self in future. no kill past and play off you and doc confirmed. I have made that play and won as scum before. heck I did it last week in video mafia.

So no you are not in the clear yet Light. Maybe you are telling the truth. and he is doc if so that is good. But as town we need to think of all options. not blindly go into this. Damus is making one big balls play if he is scum. Only bad thing is flips dont give us any info until convergence. Damus has left town with only 2 posable lynches today thou Damus or Mag.

For town to be staying in good spot theses are the only 2 lynchable for day 2. If Damus is not the one we lynch then we have to lynch Mag for if Damus is telling the truth Mafia kills mag at night Damus will be scum. It is that simple.

If Damus is Lieing, and Yes Damus you do make ballsy moves like this early game. Then Damus has to be scum. Town Damus would not Risk lynching a town just for LOL's.

So with this info we can narrow our Lynch pool to one of theses two in past. NOT IN PRESENT.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Detective thank you very much. That is how I know that Ganelon took no action
    @yayap What do you think?

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

Also, To Be Frank Anyone Claiming A Magic Role In This Reality Is A Suspect.. Because, Here The Templars Are The Good Guys...

Come, my brethren! Take courage and stand beneath our banner! The darkness closes in, and we are the only true defenders of the Light! March to victory and arise triumphant!

^ Thats What They Said When They Recruited Me..
    Are you saying we have templar masons? and you are now one of them? If so VIST ME TONIGHT PLEASE!!!!!

OOC(town masons can recruit citizens no faction change)

30. ISO #580

Okay, Whats Your Claim Then.. Because, I Think We All Know What My Claim Is.. With Out Me Saying It.. We Have A Confirmed BD Confirmed Doc.. Me Confirmed Town.. I Mean Im Tryin Ta Direct The Town Here And Figure The Game Out Since It Seems As Though We Dont Have A Mayor/Marshall Role That Im Aware Of..
    again there is not confirmed doc or you confirmed town yet Light. maybe in your POV if you telling the truth. But If you are Mason as I am suspecting Vist me tonight and then I will know for sure this will build a good town core. but if you lieing then We will also know at convergence.

31. ISO #581

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    again there is not confirmed doc or you confirmed town yet Light. maybe in your POV if you telling the truth. But If you are Mason as I am suspecting Vist me tonight and then I will know for sure this will build a good town core. but if you lieing then We will also know at convergence.
    There Is A Confirmed Doctor Mike.. I Confirmed Said Doctor.. If I Could Share My Night Feed Back Directly I Would To Prove It But I Cant.. Now GJ In Trying To Flip The Script.. Mike Is Confirmed Scum In My Eyes Now..

32. ISO #582

you are lying your ass off, either about being executioner (very likely) or about me being your target. not once did any of your posts prior to today even hint at my being your target.

are you blackmailed? this claim is very fishy

oh snap everyone. I feel so stupid. sorry Damus. It all makes sense now. Please look to see who was seeping Damus on Mag. Damus is Blackmailed and I can prove it. I will make a wall post showing it. I feel so stupid I commented on it and then forgot about it. This is why Damus was on me. He saw I noticed it. He can not tell us he is blackmailed. Mag if you are town please tell us your role we need to know now. because If we lynch anyone but you both you and Damus dies. So the lynch has to be on you or him we need to figure out who is more valuable to town. You both may be town as I am now suspecting.

33. ISO #583

There Is A Confirmed Doctor Mike.. I Confirmed Said Doctor.. If I Could Share My Night Feed Back Directly I Would To Prove It But I Cant.. Now GJ In Trying To Flip The Script.. Mike Is Confirmed Scum In My Eyes Now..
    And Not Just In This Reality Either..

This is info I am not giving up at this point. I know you want it to confirm me. I have already posted about this.
    Because, If He Had Taken Someone Into That Chat.. That Person Would Have Likely Instantly Confirmed They Had A Convo With Mike..

So It Would Instantly Clear Mike.. Now If Anyone Says That It Happened It Would Just Be Scum Covering Scum..

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

And Not Just In This Reality Either..

Because, If He Had Taken Someone Into That Chat.. That Person Would Have Likely Instantly Confirmed They Had A Convo With Mike..

So It Would Instantly Clear Mike.. Now If Anyone Says That It Happened It Would Just Be Scum Covering Scum..
    Dude only person I can not take into night chat is you because you are dead in the reality I could. and no That person has not said because I hard town read them and dont want scum killing them. Because when I take then into night chat it auto confirmed me as town to threat player. Thanks Auckmid for that btw. You see Light only scum would be scared of that. because It can build Town blocks and scum will have no where to hide. As long as I don't let it known who i took they don't know who to kill. Only target would be me. and if doc is smart or BG is smart they will protect me. each night is another person that can confirm. Watch Scum will want me lynched in present or try and kill me at night. and will want to vote on past over present. My question to you light is who are you. In past you are not Town. you where hired by town. The same as the blue investment where in Ball. Different faction. So come clean what faction are you YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. I am guessing SK.

36. ISO #586

Dude only person I can not take into night chat is you because you are dead in the reality I could. and no That person has not said because I hard town read them and dont want scum killing them. Because when I take then into night chat it auto confirmed me as town to threat player. Thanks Auckmid for that btw. You see Light only scum would be scared of that. because It can build Town blocks and scum will have no where to hide. As long as I don't let it known who i took they don't know who to kill. Only target would be me. and if doc is smart or BG is smart they will protect me. each night is another person that can confirm. Watch Scum will want me lynched in present or try and kill me at night. and will want to vote on past over present. My question to you light is who are you. In past you are not Town. you where hired by town. The same as the blue investment where in Ball. Different faction. So come clean what faction are you YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. I am guessing SK.
    Oh Me.. Im Vigilante.. I Used Info On My RP Card Day One Because It Said I Was Highered..

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Why is that? Penny for your thoughts.
    I am asking Asking Damus Damus post 317

I have been slaol’d
    post 318
    in response to 317

Then who are you so inclined to vote for? If I am reading what you are implying here correctly.
    post 319
    in response to 318

I am thinking he is blackmailed here why, I am asking who he is inclined on who to vote for.

Let me be NOT at work before I get into shit like this
    post 320 response to 319

Interesting that you didn’t answer
    post 327 in response to 326 Ganelon post.

Mike clearly asked for a specific feedback. @Yayap isn’t reading Mikes post. Noted
    post 329 Damus I believe is code to let me know he is responding to what I asked. because it does not fit in the reference to how he put it.

@Mike @Marshmallow Marshall @Yayap @Slaol @Kenny @Bahkieh
    Help me out here fam.
    here is he Pinging me first. Do you all see Damus is Blackmailed. to Vote Ganelon. but can not tell us. This is his bread crumbs.

This is why he is claiming EXE. it all fits.

@Auckmid in off chance a player is Blackmailed if that persons Target is not lynched will they die?

40. ISO #590

Oh Me.. Im Vigilante.. I Used Info On My RP Card Day One Because It Said I Was Highered..
    Interesting. if this is true then doc claim is true. I dont see you ever claiming a fake role like this. I see other but not you.

@Auckmid can I invite cross realms to night chat?

41. ISO #591

Interesting. if this is true then doc claim is true. I dont see you ever claiming a fake role like this. I see other but not you.

@Auckmid can I invite cross realms to night chat?
    Thats Because, I Never Have Or Will Claim A Fake Role.. I Had Requested You To Take Me Into That Chat Day 1 @Mike If You Recalled I Thought We Could Gain Some Actual Headway In This Game. If You Had.

42. ISO #592

Thats Because, I Never Have Or Will Claim A Fake Role.. I Had Requested You To Take Me Into That Chat Day 1 @Mike If You Recalled I Thought We Could Gain Some Actual Headway In This Game. If You Had.
    I did not trust you day 1. I took you as a SK role here and a Citizen in present. Dont say who you are targeting today light trust me on this. Make the scum team squirm.

43. ISO #593

I did not trust you day 1. I took you as a SK role here and a Citizen in present. Dont say who you are targeting today light trust me on this. Make the scum team squirm.
    Oh Apparently Ive Been Doing That Since Day 1.. Hence Why I Was Attacked In Both Realities..

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596
    Ganelon

oh snap everyone. I feel so stupid. sorry Damus. It all makes sense now. Please look to see who was seeping Damus on Mag. Damus is Blackmailed and I can prove it. I will make a wall post showing it. I feel so stupid I commented on it and then forgot about it. This is why Damus was on me. He saw I noticed it. He can not tell us he is blackmailed. Mag if you are town please tell us your role we need to know now. because If we lynch anyone but you both you and Damus dies. So the lynch has to be on you or him we need to figure out who is more valuable to town. You both may be town as I am now suspecting.
    no. I am more useful with my role hidden.

47. ISO #597
    Ganelon

no. I am more useful with my role hidden.
    my role is more useful if kept hidden. sorry it's 12 AM and I just handed in an assignment... lol

48. ISO #598
    Ganelon

So Your Solution Is To RB Me.. Okay What Brought You To That Conclusion.. BTW Ive Made No Attempt To Hide The Fact Im A Killing Role..
    I've played a game where a scum role gained an absurd amount of power by dying.
    he gained the ability to control people during the day.
    why not control their night action instead, like a witch? would be op af

49. ISO #599

well it was obvious Light commented that he had a killing role

why did you holster? We had no kill
    I Holstered Because I Wanted More Information.. & I Trusted The Doctor To Have My Back...

So In This Reality We Arent As Weak As We Are In The Future.. I Wanna Make More Informed Choices Other Then Swinging From The Hip..

50. ISO #600
    Ganelon

and this gambit is extremely strange, coming from Damus, as Damus is by no means stupid and this gambit is a clear death sentence. it is either something related to the macroscope of the game (this reality thing; although what he could. gain. from this, I do not know.)or he gains something by dying.think. about. it. who the fuck expects town to follow a claimed executioner.there's also the possiblity he may be trolling... as scum