S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If this is true that would make you town and light scum. I want to hear from everyone on this. Thoughts. If this is true this is great news. And present is looking like the better pick.
    The strategy of lying about being attacked and healed on day two is literal garbage.
    Also I’ve been a straightforward motherfucker. Also what do you mean?
    Please explain

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    The strategy of lying about being attacked and healed on day two is literal garbage.
    Yes, faking attack and healed is bad strat... but seems like we are looking at 2 kpn here so I won't discount you not being healed but maybe immune. Still looking scummy to me Damus.

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think there's a nice night kill analysis to make here, though.

- Mike called Light town, and I did after it. I don't think Mike would call Light town openly, then proceed to murder him in the night.
    - Not everyone here holds Light in high esteem... I don't think everyone would be ready to nightkill him.
    - He was pushing at Efekann earlier, and saying Stealth (aka Slaol who's not slaol but who is) is town.

-vote Efekannn02
    That adds to the fact that he follows his scum meta.
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: I literally understood nothing about what you just said
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #354

Out In Character But Still In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Whoever Killed Light Yagami Will Be Lynched
    I Lost A Person Here Who Writes As Same As Me I Blame Distorted Which Means Magoroth Is Scum And Also That Im Totally Biasing Against Them Aswell As Using No Evidence
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    what are you disagreeing on?
    That faking attack and healed is bad strat?
    That I'm not discounting a possibility that explains how you would survive?
    That the kpn in present appears to be 2?
    Or just my statement that you still look scummy.
    That you find me scummy

8. ISO #358
    Ganelon

I was bussed last night

9. ISO #359
    Ganelon

I've reevaluated my reads last night and I must say I have no real scumreads anymore... the only players that are playing incredibly weird are Lawyer, MM and Efe, as well as Kenny. Yayap, I cannot read at all. so much of what he says is fluff that can be either town/scum. that doesn't look good for you.

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall care to explain why you were townreading Light?

11. ISO #361

Also I’ve been a straightforward motherfucker. Also what do you mean?
    Please explain
    Dude I was reading you as Vet that killed light. That is why I asked if you killed light then you are lock duh.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #362
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude I was reading you as Vet that killed light. That is why I asked if you killed light then you are lock duh.
    that's a weird thing to be asking as town

13. ISO #363
    Ganelon

wait wait wait. @Yayap you said you were bussed in the other reality? and I was bussed here? does that mean someone bussed us cross-reality

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    So you are claiming former vampire and witch hunter?

O.o
    -vote The Lawyer

I hope this wasn't you slipping a TPR claim

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'm just wondering how long it will take Ganelon to realize the implications if we were both swapped. He might have just slipped.
    you literally mentioned the implications in the post where you claimed you were bussed.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Poor Light. I was curious in hearing more of his his story.

From what I managed to remember, he was hired with a hefty sum to come on a horse from far away to hunt evildoers (a variety of them), then he entered a tavern, had meals and drinks and remained in town for years to come

Thing is, he was in retirement this present day and I assume posed no threat whatsoever to anyone so I'm asking why?

Also he seemed linked to doctor Efekannn, there was a post on a thread where it is assumed doctor Efe was the one that called him to this town and they both shared same birthday, February 28.

Not sure if this points to a specific alignment when it comes to Efe, but it's still interesting. Light mentioned someone that had a crush on him this game, so I can speculate some sort of love that was not reciprocated, this could have also killed him.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I will reveal my role in due time, don't force my hand if you're town

it's normal to be wary of you after what happened in the past
    Disagree.
    Past has almost no bearing on the present.
    Go ahead and reveal whatever you think you have on me.
    My feedback is guaranteed to be stronger

26. ISO #376

From what I managed to remember, he was hired with a hefty sum to come on a horse from far away to hunt evildoers (a variety of them), then he entered a tavern, had meals and drinks and remained in town for years to come

Thing is, he was in retirement this present day and I assume posed no threat whatsoever to anyone so I'm asking why?

Also he seemed linked to doctor Efekannn, there was a post on a thread where it is assumed doctor Efe was the one that called him to this town and they both shared same birthday, February 28.

Not sure if this points to a specific alignment when it comes to Efe, but it's still interesting. Light mentioned someone that had a crush on him this game, so I can speculate some sort of love that was not reciprocated, this could have also killed him.

Efekannn02 In Retirement(has nothing to do with that post): WTF
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379
    Ganelon

I suspect that TheLawyer killed Kira in this reality because he seems to be afraid of killing roles.
    I also suspect that that is the reason why he voted me at EoD.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

@Yayap

I will reemphasize the trust I have in you
    Why do you trust him so much? Why do you trust him AT ALL, already?
    Obviously I was attacked you moose
    So you're claiming healed? Interesting

Did you just call him a moose? lol
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall care to explain why you were townreading Light?
    He was playing like his town self, trying to solve in his own way... his style of posting, too, RP stuff, I'm pretty confident there.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #383

This might be going a bit too far xD

RP hunting in a game where RP doesn't have much relevance, and trying to understand what Efekann says, especially when he's not actually trying to contribute, which makes me suspect him a lot, is pretty much useless.

What are your thoughts on Yayap? I wonder if you are just trying to avoid the hot subjects, or if you actually thought it was useful to discuss that lol

34. ISO #384

I suspect that TheLawyer killed Kira in this reality because he seems to be afraid of killing roles.
    I also suspect that that is the reason why he voted me at EoD.
    @The Lawyer hmm? What do you have to say about this?

I'm sorry, but where did you claim killing role, though? You really like to discredit votes on you, this game.

35. ISO #385

I'm sorry, but where did you claim killing role, though? You really like to discredit votes on you, this game.
    I voted Ganelon because he looked scummy to me and not because of whatever Ganelon is saying

Btw I didn't kill anyone. I am a town fisherman and I have no killing powers.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

I did not claim a killing role, but nevertheless heavily implied to be one when I said my rolecard implied the existence of such a role. and I noticed you unvoted Mike when he dropped his vet claim.

you definitely have an agenda of sorts, but Lawyer has an even stronger agenda than you do. only he does a much poorer job of hiding it than you do, and I legitimately aren't sure wtf you're trying to do this game

38. ISO #388
    Ganelon

I'd go looking for the exact quotes, but I'm too lazy. I'll just say that Lawyer had a strong reaction when Kira. implied he was both a former vampire and a witchhunter, which clearly points to some weird form of vigilante or some such. this happened in THIS thread.

in the other thread, Lawyer asked me if I was that role. and proceeded to vote me afterwards

39. ISO #389
    Ganelon

I'd go looking for the exact quotes, but I'm too lazy. I'll just say that Lawyer had a strong reaction when Kira. implied he was both a former vampire and a witchhunter, which clearly points to some weird form of vigilante or some such. this happened in THIS thread.

in the other thread, Lawyer asked me if I was that role. and proceeded to vote me afterwards
    this in response to my stating that there was likely a cross-dimensional killer

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: I literally understood nothing about what you just said
    I think there's a nice night kill analysis to make here, though.

- Mike called Light town, and I did after it. I don't think Mike would call Light town openly, then proceed to murder him in the night.
    - Not everyone here holds Light in high esteem... I don't think everyone would be ready to nightkill him.
    - He was pushing at Efekann earlier, and saying Stealth (aka Slaol who's not slaol but who is) is town.

-vote Efekannn02
    That adds to the fact that he follows his scum meta.
    So uh.... did anyone notice my post? Out of Efekann, who claims to not understand it?

41. ISO #391

I've reevaluated my reads last night and I must say I have no real scumreads anymore... the only players that are playing incredibly weird are Lawyer, MM and Efe, as well as Kenny. Yayap, I cannot read at all. so much of what he says is fluff that can be either town/scum. that doesn't look good for you.
    Looks like you have a scumread then, where's your vote?

42. ISO #392

I did not claim a killing role, but nevertheless heavily implied to be one when I said my rolecard implied the existence of such a role. and I noticed you unvoted Mike when he dropped his vet claim.

you definitely have an agenda of sorts, but Lawyer has an even stronger agenda than you do. only he does a much poorer job of hiding it than you do, and I legitimately aren't sure wtf you're trying to do this game
    Your rolecard implying the existence of such a role =/= you being that role.... I call bullshit, and you're ex aequo with Efe on the scumminess here.

And no, I was just really sick and was playing like trash because I couldn't think for some days xD now it's better, so I'm trying to form non-retarded reads.

43. ISO #393

Now I have to go for some hours, byeeee

44. ISO #394

Not sure what to make of yeyap I think he's trying to intimidate the mafia team on both threads, he's been very loud in wanting to become a bait

People have talked about him being a great wolf in tone so I'm relying on others.

What do you guys think of Efekannn in this present day? I got my townread on him in the past, but I'm interested for 'now'. Is there anything to glean from Efe's posts and how many of them are to be taken seriously?

45. ISO #395
    Ganelon

Your rolecard implying the existence of such a role =/= you being that role.... I call bullshit, and you're ex aequo with Efe on the scumminess here.

And no, I was just really sick and was playing like trash because I couldn't think for some days xD now it's better, so I'm trying to form non-retarded reads.
    maybe that was a bit of a stretch. but you have to admit man you played very weird :/ I'm not necessarily scumreading you for it but to me it seems like you're trying to do something SOMETHING and are going about a very weird way of doing it.

like it's very clear that you're trying to do something, it's just impossible to understand wtf that could be

46. ISO #396
    Ganelon

Not sure what to make of yeyap I think he's trying to intimidate the mafia team on both threads, he's been very loud in wanting to become a bait

People have talked about him being a great wolf in tone so I'm relying on others.

What do you guys think of Efekannn in this present day? I got my townread on him in the past, but I'm interested for 'now'. Is there anything to glean from Efe's posts and how many of them are to be taken seriously?
    pretty sure I saw Efe slip up his scum meta in one of the two realities.

and he also soft-claimed neutral in the other reality...

47. ISO #397

@Mike
    Who did you take into the architect chat
    This is info I am not giving up at this point. I know you want it to confirm me. I have already posted about this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400