-vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    -vote Damus_Graves
    This is pointless. Damus will fell 0 pressure Just Laugh this off. Town MM is more calm. This MM is chaotic.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #554

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What about we scumhunt first, lol? Blink handpicked the roles, therefore I expect having bullshit, but not a setup that is solvable by a mass claim, at least not on D2. I agree that a mass claim will be something to do when the game will be more advanced, though.

Also, this feels like you want to make sure you won't interact with anyone... if I'm wrong, then interact with people and scum hunt
    Hm yea I suspect there a lot of bias in these roles. I mean i got amnesiac because i afked out the last couple games i think so i get nothing important lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is pointless. Damus will fell 0 pressure Just Laugh this off. Town MM is more calm. This MM is chaotic.
    Its hard following MMs logic sometimes in mafia lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Oh, forgot that SCVMurderer has red color in his signature. He's Mass Murderer.
    GG found all scum.
    You caught me, the amnesiac claim was a lie.

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I won’t deny that it is a BS style of strat. However you seem to be under the impression that behaving in the manner I have can only be indicitive of scum alignment. There is no world where a scum play will actively put themselves in a situation similar to the one I am in. Scum have high investment in the games they play and the typical scum player shoots for a middle of the pack or Deep Wolf strat to secure success.
    The response you quoted was in direct response to Marshall claiming that I had “fucked up” a scum play and needed to cover my bases. My response was asking where the fuck up was and it was the only time I actually referenced the janitor claim in such a way. There is no mindset revelation in that post due to what I have just listed.

This is day one. Day one has always been a troll and half ass style of day. That is an excuse and I’ll accept the inevitable “lol excuse” response you are sure to give me.
    The simple fact is that I wanted to be scum read. And you have provided me exactly what I wanted. I have the history of making good plays as scum and sure as shit this isn’t even close to a good play. I have referenced the WIFOM application many times and you have yet to acknowledge that fact. There is a method to the madness and if I have to be frank here.

I have already roleclaimed. Twice.

There is no legit basis for pushing a Lynch into me with this accusation. I did not want a spotlight. I wanted a scum read. I did not want to waste time. I wanted a scum read. I did not want to make the day chat a battle between distorted and mysef.

But for some reason you cannot get past the surface level of these posts and you have single handedly dismantled any useful results for the play.
    So you say that all you did that was scummy is to claim janitor. But then how does your experiment work?
    If you didn't want spotlight, waste of time, confusion.... then why act like this? Trying to get scumread leads to this INEVITABLY. It's common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So you say that all you did that was scummy is to claim janitor. But then how does your experiment work?
    If you didn't want spotlight, waste of time, confusion.... then why act like this? Trying to get scumread leads to this INEVITABLY. It's common sense.
    Rule of thumb, if questioned and u play it off as an "experiment", it wasnt an experiment.

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Its all in my master plan.
    Amnesiac with master plan?

Hm yea I suspect there a lot of bias in these roles. I mean i got amnesiac because i afked out the last couple games i think so i get nothing important lol.
    I think that roles were handpicked but atrributed randomly lol. Also this is getting into host meta so let's not go there
    Its hard following MMs logic sometimes in mafia lol.
    Nice baseless discredit...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #561

When you come back please reevaluate your position on me and think from a different mindset.
    What possible gains could I get from this play if I were actually a scum
    Confusion, and a perfect smoke screen for bussings. You gain nothing as town, you HURT town. As scum, you gain to having hurt town. It's literally as simple as that.

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Nothing, but it seems like you made the whole thing up AFTER u started getting pushed. Hence why the story keeps shifting and changing too because it’s just made up
    ^^^^^^

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Town Reads Are As Follows..

Mike , Aivion, Distorted, MM..

Not Much Content From Aamirus, Arsonist, Luna, Unkown, Grylander, Naz,

Murder Claimed Neutral Benign.

My Mafia Reads At This Junction Are Damus_Graves & Glip
    Why do you townread AIVION? I didn't see anything AI from the slot.

14. ISO #564

Okay, I'm in team. My activity might not be super high for day 1 since I need to catch up in addition to irl things, but I'll do my best to catch up and give input before the end of the day.

First things first though. I did have a brief look through the thread during the early parts of the day and the lynch train on Damus seemed to originate from him claiming janitor. Is this the primary thing fueling his lynch train right now?

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay, I'm in team. My activity might not be super high for day 1 since I need to catch up in addition to irl things, but I'll do my best to catch up and give input before the end of the day.

First things first though. I did have a brief look through the thread during the early parts of the day and the lynch train on Damus seemed to originate from him claiming janitor. Is this the primary thing fueling his lynch train right now?
    Yes and no. The janitor claim is alright; however, he then started saying that all of this is an experiment by him, trying to get scumread to get townread back... Read everything and look at his reactions

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    He's my janitor, of course I'm not happy with the pressure on him. He's also my foul weather buddy. The one you can count on to be there when things go south.

You're the mayor, according to aamirus, so I trust you with my death. I mean life.

Scvmurderer sheepvoted Mike, so he gets +points in my book for being a loyal follower. I'll spare him until last.

AIVION's being confusing with his "future man" references that I don't understand.

Unknown1234 is the first person I've seen to actually pay attention to me, so he gets +points for having a brain. Or ears, at least. Technically eyes since this is taking place on a text forum. But still.

Marshmallow Marshall has a history for gamethrowing. I'm hoping he's a self-confirmable TPR that'll forget his night action again; that'll make my job much easier. #nosalt #butreallythough

aamirus is the one that said you were Mayor or Godfather. Trying to claim that anyone but me could be the godfather is a pretty weak scumpaint from my perspective, so, -points for weaksauce plays.

Ganelon (now Auckmid) got himself replaced already. That's interesting, seeing as we're not halfway into Day 1 yet. I guess Ganelon knew his role would be important and that he couldn't dedicate the time necessary to it, so he had himself replaced.

LunaMayGraves is the wife of Damus_Graves. A built-in buddy. It'll be interesting to see if they have a competitive or cooperative relationship. I don't have all that much experience with my waifu's other half yet.

Light_Yagami is apparently Jaden Smith reborn. No sane person capitalizes the first letter of every word. It's not lazy, it's not just unintelligent, it's downright insane, because it takes extra work to make your posts harder to read and deliberately defies all rules of logic and grammar. This guy is deliberately confusing, arrogant, and infuriating with his posts. He reeks of serial killer. I also tried to kill him N0 and he was night immune, as I said earlier, so there.

Gyrlander was the one who said he didn't want to bother to read the thread, right? -points right there. How is Town supposed to play the game if they don't read the thread, ya fucknugget? This guy's probably the Neutral ANY flipped Evil.

Naz is.... nazty.
    ok.. so with this, even if you are Jester, I think a D1 flip with risking it will be worth it. there is 0 contribution anywhere in there lol. I mean... I do want to keep you for your avatar. but D1 is an incredibly important day for town. this is the only day we can force interactions before the mafia can cooperate to plan on HOW they are going to interact (if they are). so if you are town I will be incredibly surprised, and slighlty dissapointed, that this is the info we are getting from you. This post is not stupid, its well written and actually has intelligent thought behind it, but not for this game. no content other than a fluff recap of some actions that took place.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Because The Godfather thinks Mike is a cuck, and has out of game grudges that he continues to hold against him. The Godfather is tired of the bullshit he's gotten away with in previous games, and he doesn't deserve to win again. The Godfather prefers him dead.

The Godfather also believes it is weird that we are referring to him in the third person.

Jester is too easy and Executioner easier still; I'm much more straightforward than everyone seems to think.

Even if I was a Jester, I mean, come on bros, I still have a vote. I wouldn't be entirely irrelevant. It's still bad form to leave me by the sidelines.
    ... I am honestly townreading you, because you could be confusing town and spewing bullshit, but all you're doing is tunneling Mik...e in a trolly way. I think I get what you want to do there, so I won't dig further.

19. ISO #569

When you come back please reevaluate your position on me and think from a different mindset.
    What possible gains could I get from this play if I were actually a scum
    What gains could you get as town? you still havnt said that yet said i ruined the chance to get stuff. what did you want from it?

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

That Would Be Partially Correct However, We Have A Soft Gov Claim That Also Requested For Him To Be Investigated

23. ISO #573

I would suggest everyone take their votes off Damus_Graves.

This game wouldn't be exciting if the janitor dies Day 1, especially with ending the day so early! We have plenty of time left in the day; no need to be so hasty.
    This could either be a mafia attempting to 'save' their fellow mafia; but i doubt it. this actually looks more like a mafia trying to save a 'town'. so when a mislynch happens they can get the confirmation that they were not part of the lynch and say they were against it for credit.

I am fine with a glip or damus at this point.

and hes only at L-4, why the worry?

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    But scum read gives you attention.
    Jester confimed.
    ok, i think @aamirus just nailed it lol.

In the mod I literally blindly lynch anyone who calls someone a "jester" and that person flips scum instead of jester. the person who said jester is 95% mafia. If Damus flips scum, i 100% lynch Arsonist next.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

In the mod I literally blindly lynch anyone who calls someone a "jester" and that person flips scum instead of jester. the person who said jester is 95% mafia. If Damus flips scum, i 100% lynch Arsonist next.
    Well How About That Figuring This Game Out Thanks To The Mod.. Nice..

29. ISO #579

Maybe on Damus and Glip but I am not convinced they are mafia as of yet.

Damus is smart and a clever scum player to bring that much heat and risk on him day 1 with posible invest teams makes me think. He is town but wants to be confirmed by day 2. At the same time not saying hey check me. I have more but at this time will keep it to myself as don’t to give info to scum. I have a feeling Damus knows where I am going with this.
    he didnt intentionally bring that. he thoguth he was being scummy when he wasnt and created a story to justify it - THAT is what made him scummy.

30. ISO #580

He's my janitor, of course I'm not happy with the pressure on him. He's also my foul weather buddy. The one you can count on to be there when things go south.

You're the mayor, according to aamirus, so I trust you with my death. I mean life.

Scvmurderer sheepvoted Mike, so he gets +points in my book for being a loyal follower. I'll spare him until last.

AIVION's being confusing with his "future man" references that I don't understand.

Unknown1234 is the first person I've seen to actually pay attention to me, so he gets +points for having a brain. Or ears, at least. Technically eyes since this is taking place on a text forum. But still.

Marshmallow Marshall has a history for gamethrowing. I'm hoping he's a self-confirmable TPR that'll forget his night action again; that'll make my job much easier. #nosalt #butreallythough

aamirus is the one that said you were Mayor or Godfather. Trying to claim that anyone but me could be the godfather is a pretty weak scumpaint from my perspective, so, -points for weaksauce plays.

Ganelon (now Auckmid) got himself replaced already. That's interesting, seeing as we're not halfway into Day 1 yet. I guess Ganelon knew his role would be important and that he couldn't dedicate the time necessary to it, so he had himself replaced.

LunaMayGraves is the wife of Damus_Graves. A built-in buddy. It'll be interesting to see if they have a competitive or cooperative relationship. I don't have all that much experience with my waifu's other half yet.

Light_Yagami is apparently Jaden Smith reborn. No sane person capitalizes the first letter of every word. It's not lazy, it's not just unintelligent, it's downright insane, because it takes extra work to make your posts harder to read and deliberately defies all rules of logic and grammar. This guy is deliberately confusing, arrogant, and infuriating with his posts. He reeks of serial killer. I also tried to kill him N0 and he was night immune, as I said earlier, so there.

Gyrlander was the one who said he didn't want to bother to read the thread, right? -points right there. How is Town supposed to play the game if they don't read the thread, ya fucknugget? This guy's probably the Neutral ANY flipped Evil.

Naz is.... nazty.
    Had forgot to reply to this.

Distorted, this post shows what I am saying in my last post. He's reaction fishing, mixed with some funny trolling. And I have to admit that his avatar is a big reason for which I want him alive ;)

Also, "has an history for gamethrowing".... I did not forget my action, my life just fucked me over at the wrong time, the fact that I did not perform the action did not throw the game.... #dontblameme

Back on topic. The reads on: Unknown, Ganelon (although it doesn't pertain to reaction testing in this case, yet shows that he's actually thinking about the game), Light_Yagami, and Gyrlander are all actual reads, to different extents.

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

What gains could you get as town? you still havnt said that yet said i ruined the chance to get stuff. what did you want from it?
    I think that I have already asked this... and got no answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Uhh Aivion Asked Me For Coffee..lol
    that's what I said, nothing AI. xD
    .....for the last time - this has 0 to do with his Janitor claim lol
    It's a consequence of the Janitor claim, in a way, because if he wasn't using it to defend himself he wouldn't be this susp. But it's not the reason for which he is scummy...

33. ISO #583

I'm in

34. ISO #584

he didnt intentionally bring that. he thoguth he was being scummy when he wasnt and created a story to justify it - THAT is what made him scummy.
    EXACTLY. Stating that you are scummy when you do not appear as such is a strong scum tell, because scums tend to always find themselves scummy, given that they are acting from their own point of view, the scum one.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Except, You only noticed it when Arsonist did it to Damus, not when Mike did it to Glip. When I brought direct conversation onto that idea, you didn't mention even considering Mike as scum over it. @Distorted calling you out buddy. Defending Glip over Damus, or are you just an executioner going for his day 1 lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Except, You only noticed it when Arsonist did it to Damus, not when Mike did it to Glip. When I brought direct conversation onto that idea, you didn't mention even considering Mike as scum over it. @Distorted calling you out buddy. Defending Glip over Damus, or are you just an executioner going for his day 1 lynch?
    You post this after I accused you of defending Damus over glip. Ironic!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

-vote Glip

Glip is the best lynch today.

This post is the reason why I am wondering how there's more attention to Damus vs Glip when they've both claimed mafia roles, yet one seems to be so much more undermined than the other.

The first thing to note is that we have no clue whether there's a jester in this setup or not. So to act as if there already is a confirmed jester and to mark people off as it is essentially removing any need for such person to do anything all game.

The moment that people ignore someone as a jester is where the actual claim becomes an issue.
    ok so Glip is most likely a scum role. im guessing hoping to get called executioner for his push's on mike.
    So I wanted to double check what I was saying about wondering why you didn't comment on the jester comment earlier, and just came to notice that you HAD, but to a different degree than you had with Arsonist commenting on it.

So Mike's comment wasn't towards Mike being scum, but it was towards Glip. However, the same similar comment was scummy to Arsonist for Damus. Why are you picking specific targets? And why, if this was such a sure sign of being mafia for you in the mod, have you not pushed Glip at all?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

40. ISO #590

This has absolutely nothing to do with it lol

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You post this after I accused you of defending Damus over glip. Ironic!
    I don't think it's as ironic as you'd like it to be. I haven't read that post yet.

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

If you are what I think you are a visit to Dumas would be best.
    Why are you role-hunting?

45. ISO #595

The fantastic 48 hour Day 1 that I so fantastically get to use in my own setup is now halfway over. 24 Hours remain in day 1

Flavor:With the halfway point in day one approaching very quickly, a dweller of the castle has suddenly vanished, and then re-appeared as someone else entirely. Ganelon has evolved into Auckmid! More and more arguing can be heard... Will these castle dwellers ever come to a conclusion as to why their favorite person in the whole castle was slain? King Blink looks out from high atop his perch over at the castle dwellers and smiles to himself. Surely this is a matter that can be figured out among themselves with no help from the king. King blink then turns away from the rabble and heads off in the direction of his giant mug of ale. I need a drink he thinks to himself, out of the corner of his eye he notices something strange. Sitting next to where blink usually has his 3-4 barrels of the finest ale in all the land was a diamond ring. Blink just stared at the ring dumbfounded. The ring was extremely beautiful, and shone bright in the gleaming sunlight. He had no idea how a ring of that caliber could have found it's way next to his ale .I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this thought Blink, I know someone who may know something... And with that he chugged the remaining ale in his giant mug and ran down the hall to look for his advisor.

Friendly reminder:
    All questions to host please use this green.
    Night actions lock an hour before the new day starts.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

46. ISO #596

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The fantastic 48 hour Day 1 that I so fantastically get to use in my own setup is now halfway over. 24 Hours remain in day 1

Flavor:With the halfway point in day one approaching very quickly, a dweller of the castle has suddenly vanished, and then re-appeared as someone else entirely. Ganelon has evolved into Auckmid! More and more arguing can be heard... Will these castle dwellers ever come to a conclusion as to why their favorite person in the whole castle was slain? King Blink looks out from high atop his perch over at the castle dwellers and smiles to himself. Surely this is a matter that can be figured out among themselves with no help from the king. King blink then turns away from the rabble and heads off in the direction of his giant mug of ale. I need a drink he thinks to himself, out of the corner of his eye he notices something strange. Sitting next to where blink usually has his 3-4 barrels of the finest ale in all the land was a diamond ring. Blink just stared at the ring dumbfounded. The ring was extremely beautiful, and shone bright in the gleaming sunlight. He had no idea how a ring of that caliber could have found it's way next to his ale .I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this thought Blink, I know someone who may know something... And with that he chugged the remaining ale in his giant mug and ran down the hall to look for his advisor.

Friendly reminder:
    2 bad ur advisor is DEAD
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

47. ISO #597

Because of meta. Mike wouldent openly defend a mafia of his. Arsonist, I believe would. I have never seen him defend anyone but efekannn. That was how it started.

THEN

He said "obvious jester" refering to Damus. I explained why in the mod I lynch those people 100% of the time if the person they are calling Jester flips mafia. 99% of the time, they are Mafia as well.

48. ISO #598

So I wanted to double check what I was saying about wondering why you didn't comment on the jester comment earlier, and just came to notice that you HAD, but to a different degree than you had with Arsonist commenting on it.

So Mike's comment wasn't towards Mike being scum, but it was towards Glip. However, the same similar comment was scummy to Arsonist for Damus. Why are you picking specific targets? And why, if this was such a sure sign of being mafia for you in the mod, have you not pushed Glip at all?
    as i said, its the context. Arsonist has a sound of desperate trying to save a mafia buddy. Mike is probing. he doens't come off trying to defend or any of it. he was questioning why glip is acting the way they are, and i questioned it also. Arsonist is doing the last ditch attempt of "inno him hes obviously jester". to save his mafia buddy.

49. ISO #599

As I said, I'm reading up. In the mean time, give me a brief summary then of why you are currently voting for Damus.
    If your reading up i would really prefer you to just read it. lol get the context in its raw form as well that would allow you to form a straight opinion by just the conversation itself (how we did it). it allows for another perspective.

However, there is now 2 reasons im voting him - and Arsonist is the second reason.

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

Friendly reminder:
    rofl