Id hunt a full 15 for sc2 style if you can get it
    +1. be advised that I will hardclaim Godfather this game

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If you do your post will just be quoted with the reasoning being well he said he was GF. With solid evidence like that i'm sure youll be lynched =P
    Don't stop him. I've done it in like 5 games now and its worked wonders every time.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    /sign
    : O: OO::

CHOO CHOO????
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    +1. be advised that I will hardclaim Godfather this game
    I might have to counter claim.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

switching to reserve so Gyrlander can play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

There has been a request for me to allow a. h y d r a account into this game. Gyr and Aivion wish to play as one. Personally I am against it before I feel it can get way too confusing on having to read two people for one slot. I will leave it up to you players that are actually in the game though majority will take control.
    So either tell me you want the hydros or you don't.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #82

Oh, I apparently misundestood this post as "no h y dras are banned" when it said "No. Hydras are banned". PUNCTUATION BLINK, PUNCTUATION.
    I would very much love to Archon with my love, as we are essentially the same player. We would also /sign our posts so dissonance isn't an issue.

Also that means Unknown could play too, and I'd love to play a game with Unknown as it's been a very long time since I've seen Unknown play FM ;)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

33. ISO #83

There has been a request for me to allow a. h y d r a account into this game. Gyr and Aivion wish to play as one. Personally I am against it before I feel it can get way too confusing on having to read two people for one slot. I will leave it up to you players that are actually in the game though majority will take control.
    Literally already prevented damus and i. Thats a hard no from me dog

34. ISO #84

You could also make that a rule that if your an Archon account you must sign your posts. But I agree if 2 different playstyle people played an Archon that is mildly confusing. Firebringer's improvised game with Mattzed, Orpz, and deathworlds as an archon was the craziest fucking thing ever. But at least that was funny to watch though.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Literally already prevented damus and i. Thats a hard no from me dog
    If the majority of players agree you'd both be able to Archon, so that should be a hard yes from you ;)

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

That would mean Slamus would be allowed to play also
    GIVE SLAMUS THE RIGHT TO PLAY! VOTE YES TODAY!!

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

As much as I'd love to archon with my dear AIVION the main reason I proposed him that it's because I really wanted to play. If Unknown decisively lends me his spot then I would prefer not to archon. As I consider them confusing as fuck.

Love u aiv. <3
    .... Oh

Nvm forget the discussion then.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

@Unknown1234

Don't /reserve out because of Gyrlander, that's not fair to you. I've played FM recently, you haven't.

I'll do it. If you want to play so badly @Gyrlander , take MY slot.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

What the hell. @Unknown1234 If you have switched to reserve just for me and wanted to play instead of reserve then fucking tell me to fuck off. I don't want to be an asshole here.

And I don't want AIVION to be the one who pays my things ¿?
    Don't blow things out of proportion, everyone who /signs for a game wants to play it. He's just being nice and let you in instead of him. But, I'd rather see Unknown play personally, so I AM being nice and letting him play so you would switch with me instead.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Don't blow things out of proportion, everyone who /signs for a game wants to play it. He's just being nice and let you in instead of him. But, I'd rather see Unknown play personally, so I AM being nice and letting him play so you would switch with me instead.
    Then I prefer to ***** with you @Unknown1234 I don't allow you to sign out
    @blinkskater I actually want to ***** with AIV.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I will happily rehydra with Damus as previously offered to open up a slot.
    Then I prefer to ***** with you @Unknown1234 I don't allow you to sign out
    @blinkskater I actually want to ***** with AIV.
    ...!!

There may be hope after all!

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100