JESUS!
Register

User Tag List

Thread: JESUS!

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

JESUS!

praise jesus.jpg
    Praise Jesus! Son of the Most High God!!!
    I love you Jesus!

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: JESUS!

You know what really bothers me? If someone came in here chanting about Mohammed, nobody would bat an eye and if you were to tell that person "away with yer religious propaganda/delusion", you'd be called islamophobic. This is especially true of Europe, where we just cuck ourselves with "Islamophobia" and "religious tolerance", where some countries even have laws against BLASPHEMY passed (Austria), and usually the laws aren't enforced EXCEPT when it comes to Islam.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You know what really bothers me? If someone came in here chanting about Mohammed, nobody would bat an eye and if you were to tell that person "away with yer religious propaganda/delusion", you'd be called islamophobic. This is especially true of Europe, where we just cuck ourselves with "Islamophobia" and "religious tolerance", where some countries even have laws against BLASPHEMY passed (Austria), and usually the laws aren't enforced EXCEPT when it comes to Islam.
    That is not true at all. People are extremely anti-Islam in general. Obviously the media and politicians are PC fanatics but that doesn't represent the typical person posting here.

5. ISO #5
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Your gods are fake, hail Satan.
    Jesus loves you my friend! Satan does not care about you! He abides not in the truth and is the Father of lies! Turn and repent away from that way of thinking and put your faith in Jesus Christ to save you!!!!

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    That is not true at all. People are extremely anti-Islam in general. Obviously the media and politicians are PC fanatics but that doesn't represent the typical person posting here.
    Uh, YES it is. White saying he doesn't like a black guy = racist, black saying he doesn't like a black guy = ok. Don't tell me this isn't real, I HAVE HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THIS. It's the same with religions.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Motion 103

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Jesus loves you my friend! Satan does not care about you! He abides not in the truth and is the Father of lies! Turn and repent away from that way of thinking and put your faith in Jesus Christ to save you!!!!
    Have you read the book of Genesis? (Specifically chapters 2 and 3)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    OH! I love when unbelievers try to ask me if i have read the bible! YES IVE READ THE BIBLE!!!!! WHATS YOUR POINT! MAKE IT QUICK!

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

I just read it. I would assume that you have a problem with the "and the man shall rule over thee" part?

12. ISO #12

I just read it. I would assume that you have a problem with the "and the man shall rule over thee" part?
    Well I find it interesting that god seems to lie (he says that eating from the tree of knowledge will kill the man that same day, which does not happen) whilst the serpent (Satan) is the one who actually tells the truth.

Now I’ve already read a bunch of defenses for this which insist that god told the truth and that the serpent was lying, but I feel like these are pretty weak arguments.

1. God is not lying because god cannot lie as written in X, Y, and Z scripture.
    Well this argument is weak because all of those things were written AFTER Genesis so they are essentially just ret-cons against a more original text

2. By death god meant a metaphorical or spiritual death
    I think God’s reaction in chapter 3 suggests that this is not the case. If they’ve already been punished with a spiritual/metaphorical death because they ate from the tree, why does he then need to give them additional punishments on top of that which he said nothing about before? Either he lied about them physically dying, or he told the truth about a metaphorical death but conveniently decided not to mention the additional punishments they’d receive like birthing pains and difficulty growing crops - which if he had mentioned would have further dissuaded them from eating from the tree. I think there is further evidence in Eve’s conversation with the serpent - clearly Eve at least is interpreting death as literally as I am, and the writer never suggests that she is wrong in doing so.

3. God’s days are longer than earth days, hence God didn’t lie about them dying that same day (Adam lives for like 930 years according to Bible)
    I feel like this excuse is just too much of a stretch. Why would his days be 1000+ years long and why would the writer of the text expect anybody to know that? In that case, things are so abstract for interpretation that you can’t really properly interpret anything said in the Bible at all

I dunno, it seems to me that the original text of genesis shows God lying (which wasn’t such a big deal yet because the notion of Satan didn’t yet exist so God was more of just an all powerful being rather than being the good guy vs some bad guy) and that later scripture writers didn’t like this as it didn’t really fit their vision of God so they just tried to ret-con it.

I’ll tackle the serpent part later but I’m curious to see what your interpretation of this is Rachyl

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

Well I find it interesting that god seems to lie (he says that eating from the tree of knowledge will kill the man that same day, which does not happen) whilst the serpent (Satan) is the one who actually tells the truth.

Now I’ve already read a bunch of defenses for this which insist that god told the truth and that the serpent was lying, but I feel like these are pretty weak arguments.

Well this argument is weak because all of those things were written AFTER Genesis so they are essentially just ret-cons against a more original text

I think God’s reaction in chapter 3 suggests that this is not the case. If they’ve already been punished with a spiritual/metaphorical death because they ate from the tree, why does he then need to give them additional punishments on top of that which he said nothing about before? Either he lied about them physically dying, or he told the truth about a metaphorical death but conveniently decided not to mention the additional punishments they’d receive like birthing pains and difficulty growing crops - which if he had mentioned would have further dissuaded them from eating from the tree. I think there is further evidence in Eve’s conversation with the serpent - clearly Eve at least is interpreting death as literally as I am, and the writer never suggests that she is wrong in doing so.

3. God’s days are longer than earth days, hence God didn’t lie about them dying that same day (Adam lives for like 930 years according to Bible)
    I feel like this excuse is just too much of a stretch. Why would his days be 1000+ years long and why would the writer of the text expect anybody to know that? In that case, things are so abstract for interpretation that you can’t really properly interpret anything said in the Bible at all

I dunno, it seems to me that the original text of genesis shows God lying (which wasn’t such a big deal yet because the notion of Satan didn’t yet exist so God was more of just an all powerful being rather than being the good guy vs some bad guy) and that later scripture writers didn’t like this as it didn’t really fit their vision of God so they just tried to ret-con it.

I’ll tackle the serpent part later but I’m curious to see what your interpretation of this is Rachyl
    Part of the problem with interpreting very early texts like this one is that Judaism essentially evolved from a Pagan faith (c.f., Canaanite paganism) into a monotheistic faith - and the process might not have been 100% natural. Some scholars believe that the Jewish priests completely rewrote the "Jewish faith" and tried to eliminate, or stamp out all mentions of other Gods from Judaism (which is why, especially in the Old Testament, God is given epithets like "King of Kings" or "God of Gods": at the time, Judaism was "henotheistic", which meant that the Jews (all Semites, and a few other related peoples, really) generally worshipped an individual God without denying the existence of other Gods (c.f. the worship of Ba'al Hamon by some Canaanites (like the Phoenicians).

It's part of the reason why there's a lot of inconsistencies in the Bible.

Parts of it I guess could also be put down to "translation errors"; the Bible is definitely meant to be read as being highly allegorical; note the sentence structure and the choice of words. Quite poetic, isn't it? There's a phrase in there that really throws me off, specifically "named her woman, for (...)". That makes absolutely no sense in English from any standpoint, as woman is not descended from man at all; I would wager a guess that the original translator (I'm talking about the King James Bible here) probably thought that the word "woman" is etymologically descended from man, when in fact it isn't the case; man originally meant human, and in Old English the distinction was between "wif-man" (literally female human) and were-man (male).

Also:

2. Good point.

3. About the years thing; some ancient calenders were Lunar calendars, while I wouldn't venture as far as to say that maybe 1 month = 1 year, it's also important to note that the Bible is highly allegorical; I don't believe all of this is meant literally. Using your example, let's take this and run. with it: "The day you surrender to fear/corwadice is the day you die." This is supposed to be a rephrasing of the quote "Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once." The years thing and the fact that his descendants' lifespan decreases could actually be seen as evidence of the "moral degradation" of human kind. Adam was far, far closer to God, both personally and in Faith (he didn't exactly have to believe in God, as he literally spoke to him every day), than his descendants were. An allegorical interpretation could definitely make some sense here, especially given that Sabbath was more or less intended to lengthen life-span.

Also, about Satan; the Jews were pretty divided on that issue. Some schools of thought actually held Satan (which btw simply means "adversary" or "enemy" in Hebrew). was God's Judge and right hand, and that his mission was to test people's faith by attempting to seduce them into sin. So yeah it wasn't necessarily a good vs evil situation, but it was definitely developing to be one.
    Last edited by ; November 1st, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

14. ISO #14
    Rachyl

well God is sure as heck NOT a sinner that is for sure if thats what you are getting at. and Adam and Eve died spiritually when they ate from the fruit of the ftree of knowledge of good and evil. See that just reinforces my point that Satan is a liar and the father of them! "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. Satan lied to her and she did die, Speaking to a group of Jews, Jesus says, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies”. We can trust what Jesus says about him, and Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith i have no reason not to trust what he says in the gospels. The bible is 100% the word of God. Fact!

15. ISO #15
    Rachyl

And by the way the reason why the bible doesn't make sense to you is because you need the Holy Spirit (The third person of the Trinity) to understand the scriptures. without it, you are blind. Jesus says you must be born again to enter into the kingdom of God. "The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."

16. ISO #16

I like this, Aamirus you are kinda right, especially on the 3rd point. People seem to forget that in the old days, before Jesus was born, God wasn't the lord of mercy and happiness or whatever. He was God Almighty, the jealous god, and punished people for nothing (didn't God hit super hard on some very pious guy just to prove to Satan that the guy was pious?)

Not very merciful, heh?

There's one thing you're missing, though, and I think Rachyl is missing it even more than you... The point of religion is not to say that this is what happened for real nowadays. We have proofs that the world was not created 4000 years ago. We also have proofs that we are "evolved" monkeys. The point of religion is to give guidelines to people, in order to live better and/or to keep order in society. To keep people to have a common thinking line. I think that what Christianism preaches is good, but that being the slave of an ultimate being to who you owe everything is bad.

I'll take a quote from a Zen master I don't remember the name of: By telling the disabled man "Stand up!", Jesus did not save him. He only put him in a deeper disabling: the servitude to a God almighty that had his fate in his hands. In order to actually free him, he should have said "You may walk now".

This is translated by myself from my own memory so you might not find the quote if u search for it, but you get the idea.

I'll finish with this: If you really think that everything in the Bible is true, do two things: 1: use logic, for God's sake and your own, and 2: Don't tell people they're going to hell if they follow the path of the Bible without believing that what is in it really happened.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #17

And about Satan. Don't you realize it's very convenient to have an evil being to punish people who might rebel against the established power? It was not supposed to be the Lord of Evil when Satan was first created, just a force that exists in the Universe, part of the Creation. Check zoroastrian religion

18. ISO #18
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And about Satan. Don't you realize it's very convenient to have an evil being to punish people who might rebel against the established power? It was not supposed to be the Lord of Evil when Satan was first created, just a force that exists in the Universe, part of the Creation. Check zoroastrian religion
    zoroasrianism is straight trash the only true religion is christianity. Demons dont care about you. Only a demon possessed person would say to check out zoroastrianism. because you are actually working for the devil. believe the gospel and be set free. 1 corinthians 15 1-4 : )

19. ISO #19

zoroasrianism is straight trash the only true religion is christianity. Demons dont care about you. Only a demon possessed person would say to check out zoroastrianism. because you are actually working for the devil. believe the gospel and be set free. 1 corinthians 15 1-4 : )
    OMG I AM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE IN ZOROASTRIANISM LOL

I am saying to check how the concept of Satan, "our" Satan, the Christian one, was created. And it starts with zoroastrianism, as far as I know, and I've made some researches on that.

On the other hand, you're saying everyone but christians from your doctrine are unbelievers that are going to hell. So, kindly, fuck off with this. Also, doesn't Satan look at us to try to make us fall in sins and hell? That's not what I'd call not caring. It's not GOOD caring, but according to Christianism, Satan doesn't ignore us.

20. ISO #20

How do you know Zoroaster wasn’t a legitimate prophet of God? Is there anything in the Christian scriptures that actually states that he’s a false prophet? I know several religions like Islam generally accept him as a legitimate prophet but I’m not sure about Christianity

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

How do you know Zoroaster wasn’t a legitimate prophet of God? Is there anything in the Christian scriptures that actually states that he’s a false prophet? I know several religions like Islam generally accept him as a legitimate prophet but I’m not sure about Christianity
    The Moabadan-Moabad would disagree with you. DeusAhura Mazda vult!

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

OMG I AM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE IN ZOROASTRIANISM LOL

I am saying to check how the concept of Satan, "our" Satan, the Christian one, was created. And it starts with zoroastrianism, as far as I know, and I've made some researches on that.

On the other hand, you're saying everyone but christians from your doctrine are unbelievers that are going to hell. So, kindly, fuck off with this. Also, doesn't Satan look at us to try to make us fall in sins and hell? That's not what I'd call not caring. It's not GOOD caring, but according to Christianism, Satan doesn't ignore us.
    Check your atheist privilege you focking white straight male

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Uh, YES it is. White saying he doesn't like a black guy = racist, black saying he doesn't like a black guy = ok. Don't tell me this isn't real, I HAVE HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THIS. It's the same with religions.
    I suppose it depends on your company, but the average European views Islam as a bad ideology that's incompatible with western ideals. The vast majority of non-muslims will not get mad at you if you politely explain why you think Islam is bad. The muslims themselves will obviously get mad, because you're essentially criticizing a core part of their identity, but that's not the end of the world.

The outrage is largely coming from the people criticizing Islam. You're the ones getting worked up and typing in caps, while you ironically assert you're being victimized.

We can acknowledge that Islam is a harmful ideology without getting self righteous or belittling the islamophobia muslims have to put up with.

26. ISO #26

I suppose it depends on your company, but the average European views Islam as a bad ideology that's incompatible with western ideals. The vast majority of non-muslims will not get mad at you if you politely explain why you think Islam is bad. The muslims themselves will obviously get mad, because you're essentially criticizing a core part of their identity, but that's not the end of the world.

The outrage is largely coming from the people criticizing Islam. You're the ones getting worked up and typing in caps, while you ironically assert you're being victimized.

We can acknowledge that Islam is a harmful ideology without getting self righteous or belittling the islamophobia muslims have to put up with.
    Bold would have been more appropriated here lol

27. ISO #27

The Moabadan-Moabad would disagree with you. DeusAhura Mazda vult!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ A FELLOW ZOROASTRIAN @Rachyl in fact we are all pagans

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Nobody was being harmful. And how can you say that when in some parts of Europe it's literally illegal to talk negatively about Islam? Personally, I'm a Deist, so I don't really care for either Christianity/Islam, but you don't see Christians blowing themselves up.

Also, another thing: in the Netherlands, there are pretty much two types of Muslims: Indonesian Muslims (who are regarded as and regard themselves as Dutch, usually), and Turks/Moroccans, who are pretty poorly regarded and keep to themselves. Nobody has oppressed Indonesian Muslims here - there's one politician in favour of curtailing immigration from non-Western countries (and of leaving the EU).

This is just disingenuous when Muslims can commit blasphemy against Christianity without anyone giving a shit, and they rarely get punished for doing so. Not that they should be, but "double standards". People have been jailed/fined for this.

29. ISO #29

Nobody was being harmful. And how can you say that when in some parts of Europe it's literally illegal to talk negatively about Islam? Personally, I'm a Deist, so I don't really care for either Christianity/Islam, but you don't see Christians blowing themselves up.

Also, another thing: in the Netherlands, there are pretty much two types of Muslims: Indonesian Muslims (who are regarded as and regard themselves as Dutch, usually), and Turks/Moroccans, who are pretty poorly regarded and keep to themselves. Nobody has oppressed Indonesian Muslims here - there's one politician in favour of curtailing immigration from non-Western countries (and of leaving the EU).

This is just disingenuous when Muslims can commit blasphemy against Christianity without anyone giving a shit, and they rarely get punished for doing so. Not that they should be, but "double standards". People have been jailed/fined for this.
    I'm sorry, when I said Europe I was being extremely narrow and just thinking of countries like the UK and France. If it's illegal to talk against Islam in, say, Bosnia, I'd honestly have no idea.

I don't wanna tell you what's going on in the Netherlands if you know it better than me. I can only reliably speak about my experiences in the UK. I've had a few friends who wear the hijab. All of them have gotten some kind of verbal abuse flung at them and 3 of them have been roughed up (thrown to the ground, had coffee thrown on them, exc.). They didn't really care whether they were white, sunni, shiite or about their nationality. Mosque attacks are probably done with a similar mindset.

There's nothing wrong with roasting Islam. I wouldn't bat an eye if they or Christians were roasted. It's just when I see floods of British youtube commenters asserting they're in the sad minority when all the other commenters (and the polls) are agreeing with them, it frustrates me.

Again, sorry for responding to you like you were a British person and the world revolves around my island LOL. And obviously you did not "belittle islamophobia" with that post. I've been fairly irrational and emotional. I guess a chord was struck.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31
    Ganelon

I'm sorry, when I said Europe I was being extremely narrow and just thinking of countries like the UK and France. If it's illegal to talk against Islam in, say, Bosnia, I'd honestly have no idea.

I don't wanna tell you what's going on in the Netherlands if you know it better than me. I can only reliably speak about my experiences in the UK. I've had a few friends who wear the hijab. All of them have gotten some kind of verbal abuse flung at them and 3 of them have been roughed up (thrown to the ground, had coffee thrown on them, exc.). They didn't really care whether they were white, sunni, shiite or about their nationality. Mosque attacks are probably done with a similar mindset.

There's nothing wrong with roasting Islam. I wouldn't bat an eye if they or Christians were roasted. It's just when I see floods of British youtube commenters asserting they're in the sad minority when all the other commenters (and the polls) are agreeing with them, it frustrates me.

Again, sorry for responding to you like you were a British person and the world revolves around my island LOL. And obviously you did not "belittle islamophobia" with that post. I've been fairly irrational and emotional. I guess a chord was struck.
    No worries also, I'm British but I recently migrated to the NL. So you didn't really "make an assumption"

tbh I'm not really familiar with the situation in England. British people, esp. English and Scottish people, are probably the most bigoted in Europe. so it wouldn't be surprising.

32. ISO #32

I don’t live in Europe but from what I’ve heard it seems like there are steadily rising movements in most European countries that are basically like “We need to get rid of these Muslims, they are causing all the problems in our country”. Now what does that sound like?

33. ISO #33

wonder whose God God's is? Like...what's it's greater power that it worships? There's always something above you, so there must be something above it. Or is it atheist?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    wonder whose God God's is? Like...what's it's greater power that it worships? There's always something above you, so there must be something above it. Or is it atheist?
    yea, someone creating life is a paradox. actually, life itself is a paradox. it probably only exists because it's impossible for it to exist.
    there's no reason for matter or energy to exist, yet it does.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

35. ISO #35

I'm going to risk myself by saying that God is a demiurge.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

This implies God was and is everything since "the beginning", and that he has been there forever.

Christianism doesn't think like that; even if I agree with you, it is not the point of view of christians, and if you want to understand their conception of their God, you must take their point of view. God Almighty is the ultimate being, the "Highest", as Rachyl previously said.

Also a little note for you, Rachyl. It's not because someone knows parts of the Bible that this someone believes in it :P

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    yea, someone creating life is a paradox. actually, life itself is a paradox. it probably only exists because it's impossible for it to exist.
    It's why the concept of god(s) exists. Also, someone creating life is not a paradox if it's not someone but something. Is God a living being?

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

I don’t live in Europe but from what I’ve heard it seems like there are steadily rising movements in most European countries that are basically like “We need to get rid of these Muslims, they are causing all the problems in our country”. Now what does that sound like?
    And I fully endorse them. Most Middle Eastern muslim immigrants fail to integrate, or to even give a damn about the country they emigrate to. There's entire neighborhoods in Amsterdam/Rotterdam of majority muslim population, where women/girls (esp. attractive girls), gays and Jews don't walk around unescorted by someone else. Obviously kicking out ALL Muslims is going too far (and legally impossible), but kicking out the illegals and imposing stricter resident requirements would be better than what's currently happening.

In Germany, for instance, the Turkish muslim populace tend to identify as Turkish first and German second. Which is wrong! If you emigrate to a country, you should be expected to fully integrate and to at least partially assimilate to the culture, and you should definitely believe that your assimilated culture is superior to your native culture. I'm saying this as an immigrant myself.

I live next to an old church. A few days ago, I found out that it was turned into a Mosque several years ago. If you tried to turn an Istanbulese mosque into a Church, you'd be called a bigot lol
    Last edited by ; November 6th, 2018 at 04:00 AM.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or 2deep4me XD

And I fully endorse them. Most Middle Eastern muslim immigrants fail to integrate, or to even give a damn about the country they emigrate to. There's entire neighborhoods in Amsterdam/Rotterdam of majority muslim population, where women/girls (esp. attractive girls), gays and Jews don't walk around unescorted by someone else. Obviously kicking out ALL Muslims is going too far (and legally impossible), but kicking out the illegals and imposing stricter resident requirements would be better than what's currently happening.

In Germany, for instance, the Turkish muslim populace tend to identify as Turkish first and German second. Which is wrong! If you emigrate to a country, you should be expected to fully integrate and to at least partially assimilate to the culture, and you should definitely believe that your assimilated culture is superior to your native culture. I'm saying this as an immigrant myself.

I live next to an old church. A few days ago, I found out that it was turned into a Mosque several years ago. If you tried to turn an Istanbulese mosque into a Church, you'd be called a bigot lol
    I respect that you're raising serious points, and that these countries may benefit from stricter immigration regulation, but those groups aren't really going to solve things. They don't ever actually propose policies that can be reasonably enacted. They just stage rallies and stir shit up.

There's more subtle ways to handle the failed integration and fight harmful religious ideologies, like shutting down religious schools, making mosques state sponsored and making religious studies not a joke and teaching kids critical thinking in schools.

39. ISO #39
    Ganelon

I'm not sure if you're trolling or 2deep4me XD

I respect that you're raising serious points, and that these countries may benefit from stricter immigration regulation, but those groups aren't really going to solve things. They don't ever actually propose policies that can be reasonably enacted. They just stage rallies and stir shit up.

There's more subtle ways to handle the failed integration and fight harmful religious ideologies, like shutting down religious schools, making mosques state sponsored and making religious studies not a joke and teaching kids critical thinking in schools.
    But sometimes stirring shit up (which not all of them are doing, btw) puts enough pressure on the government to actually do something. Not that I support "banning all Muslims" or retarded shit like that (because it's retarded), but something definitely needs to be done. Way stricter immigration requirements for non-EU citizens and deportation of people who've failed to integrate and who've lived in the country for quite a while. (not natural-born citizens, ofc).

40. ISO #40

Who is above Donald Trump in USA? Right, nobody. So it may be that there's no such a thing as god's god.
    And LaVey says: The god is you.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

41. ISO #41

But sometimes stirring shit up (which not all of them are doing, btw) puts enough pressure on the government to actually do something. Not that I support "banning all Muslims" or retarded shit like that (because it's retarded), but something definitely needs to be done. Way stricter immigration requirements for non-EU citizens and deportation of people who've failed to integrate and who've lived in the country for quite a while. (not natural-born citizens, ofc).
    How would you measure whether they've "failed to integrate"?

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Who is above Donald Trump in USA? Right, nobody. So it may be that there's no such a thing as god's god.
    Fuck, you've done it! You've checkmated the Americans!

They must choose between believing in god or believing in Trump...

Or they must combine the two into one...

44. ISO #44

Fuck, you've done it! You've checkmated the Americans!

They must choose between believing in god or believing in Trump...

Or they must combine the two into one...
    But tis be their motto: in God is their trust... RIP TRUMP

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Huh? Isn't everything above Trump? That's probably the least worthy existence that Apo knows of currently.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

48. ISO #48

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.