~My Righteous Anger~ - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: ~My Righteous Anger~

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    dont worry i know you cant imitate others well but make your own personalities for good RP

im applauding you cause you suspect rachyl of being a troll she is just a nice person
    Trolls can be nice people (e. g., efekannn02)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    My doctrine is easy believism. I believe in an easy believism gospel. Meaning, Faith-alone through Christ-Alone salvation comes down to a 1 time belief that Jesus Christ is the Son Of God, and that he has saved me from my sins, and salvation is not of works. that is my doctrine. It is the best doctrine in the world
    I'm baptised.
    I'm saved!
    I'm going to heaven!
    See ya later, virgins!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

btw where can i pay you money so you can make me experience the whole RP? im kinda mad for the cliffhanger ending
    Lmfao, I can just imagine YZB realizing the story is headed towards some kind of creepy sex scene that he would have to write about an underage boy and thinking to himself “Oh god, what am I doing with my life”

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Lmfao, I can just imagine YZB realizing the story is headed towards some kind of creepy sex scene that he would have to write about an underage boy and thinking to himself “Oh god, what am I doing with my life”
    Sex Scene? ewww thats disgusting all i wanted was to discuss about random shit lol and not give YZB a Existencial Crisis
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #58

btw where can i pay you money so you can make me experience the whole RP? im kinda mad for the cliffhanger ending
    I ended it because I was starting to feel invested in it, and I was starting to feel the urge to please others (which is something you shouldn't let yourself feel more than you have to). I get obsessed with stuff really easily like projects and problems. If I let myself, I might have ended up spending a month poring over making 6/10 RP and then suddenly dropping it to focus on my studies and stuff. I wanna keep sc2mafia as something chill to do in the evenings rather than something I'm bound to.

Sorry for ending it like that. XP

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I ended it because I was starting to feel invested in it, and I was starting to feel the urge to please others (which is something you shouldn't let yourself feel more than you have to). I get obsessed with stuff really easily like projects and problems. If I let myself, I might have ended up spending a month poring over making 6/10 RP and then suddenly dropping it to focus on my studies and stuff. I wanna keep sc2mafia as something chill to do in the evenings rather than something I'm bound to.

Just make it Efe exclusive then, that’s a small commitment! Sorry for pressuring you!

11. ISO #61

dude you are talented man its good to be obsessed about projects and problems i do them too (still getting nightmares lul) and to please others

anyway just get your good grades and comeback
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Guys Rachyl has got to be trolling and I say it deserves a round of applause. Top notch!
    I am starting to believe that too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #64

dude you are talented man its good to be obsessed about projects and problems i do them too (still getting nightmares lul) and to please others

anyway just get your good grades and comeback
    If you still give a shit about it over summer I'll happily try it then. Idk if I'll get another creative streak but we can try and see how it goes!

imagine YZB makes good stories and RP games with me as a tester

he could be famous with that lol
    I'm too distracted with my even more unrealistic goals like, not being shit at math XD

15. ISO #65

If you still give a shit about it over summer I'll happily try it then. Idk if I'll get another creative streak but we can try and see how it goes!

I'm too distracted with my even more unrealistic goals like, not being shit at math XD
    what do you want to work as?
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

I wanna do math research
    Do you know something called a calculator?

What's that seriously?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

you want to research math?

why?
    When you understand an entirely new mathematical concept, it's the most amazing feeling. It's an intense headache, but it's like your head is being pryed open and something profound is being forced in.

The feeling of solving a math problem you've been trying to figure out for months, or suddenly making sense of something is an indescribable satisfaction. It's a catharsis comparable to sexual climax.

Granted, it can be pretty dry sometimes, but if you grind through the dryer parts it's very rewarding. Often the dry parts are only dry because you can't see the underlying meaning / significance, and things later click together.

Or at least, that's how it is for me. Obviously most people don't seem to get that kind of kick out of it.

21. ISO #71

Calculator can’t be used for any real mathematics - is what my annoying math professors always say
    damn you want to research maths too?

wtf is wrong with y'all

how about IT?
    Entertainer?
    Politics?

some good shit

if any of you want to be a hero just work for nasa or some shit
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #72

Most people have this notion that mathematics is about computing stuff like adding numbers together or whatever, but that's not what happens in research. As Aamirus' somewhat pretentious professor says, no serious maths is done with a calculator. Maths is more about trying to solve a very specific, well-defined problem. Or trying to find a way of proving a complicated theorem.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

When you understand an entirely new mathematical concept, it's the most amazing feeling. It's an intense headache, but it's like your head is being pryed open and something profound is being forced in.

The feeling of solving a math problem you've been trying to figure out for months, or suddenly making sense of something is an indescribable satisfaction. It's a catharsis comparable to sexual climax.

Granted, it can be pretty dry sometimes, but if you grind through the dryer parts it's very rewarding. Often the dry parts are only dry because you can't see the underlying meaning / significance, and things later click together.

Or at least, that's how it is for me. Obviously most people don't seem to get that kind of kick out of it.
    damn

we 2 arent really different afterall

i probably would have ended up like you if i never left germany during 3rd grade
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #75

damn

we 2 arent really different afterall

i probably would have ended up like you if i never left germany during 3rd grade
    I wasn't expecting that response. I was expecting something more like "wtf that's really fukin weird". I wouldn't talk like this if I couldn't hide behind a monitor.

I'm happy we can relate to some degree

26. ISO #76

I wasn't expecting that response. I was expecting something more like "wtf that's really fukin weird". I wouldn't talk like this if I couldn't hide behind a monitor.

I'm happy we can relate to some degree
    same here aswell hehe
    unlike you however i enjoy having almost everyone i care about happy (almost everyone nearby lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #77

damn you want to research maths too?

wtf is wrong with y'all

how about IT?
    Entertainer?
    Politics?

some good shit

if any of you want to be a hero just work for nasa or some shit
    I’m IT but we gotta take math too and so I just double majored

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

I’m IT but we gotta take math too and so I just double majored
    Ohyh, about the 1/0 thing

I'm reading a book right now and they've literally added an additional element to the set C, named this element "infinity", and defined 1/0 to be infinity. It has genuine uses for this area of maths. (Moebius Geometry)

It's not just a meme XDDD

ah uhm sorry for subjecting you to this :3

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Most people have this notion that mathematics is about computing stuff like adding numbers together or whatever, but that's not what happens in research. As Aamirus' somewhat pretentious professor says, no serious maths is done with a calculator. Maths is more about trying to solve a very specific, well-defined problem. Or trying to find a way of proving a complicated theorem.
    If you’ve never been SHOWN why some of the equations for area and volume of 2D and 3D shapes come from I would recommend looking for a video. It’s pretty mind blowing building a cylinder out of 3 cones or turning a circle into a parallelogram

34. ISO #84

Ohyh, about the 1/0 thing

I'm reading a book right now and they've literally added an additional element to the set C, named this element "infinity", and defined 1/0 to be infinity. It has genuine uses for this area of maths. (Moebius Geometry)

It's not just a meme XDDD

ah uhm sorry for subjecting you to this :3
    Makes sense, after all imaginary and complex numbers are quite useful as well

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

If you’ve never been SHOWN why some of the equations for area and volume of 2D and 3D shapes come from I would recommend looking for a video. It’s pretty mind blowing building a cylinder out of 3 cones or turning a circle into a parallelogram
    Now that you mention it, I've seen some of the visualizations but not all of them. Youtube HAS to have dat shit by now. Ima look dat up

Makes sense, after all imaginary and complex numbers are quite useful as well
    yah fam. I was reading it like "omg I need to scan this and pm it to arsonist"

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

please dont give me nightmares
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #90

Guys Rachyl has got to be trolling and I say it deserves a round of applause. Top notch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am starting to believe that too lol
    Doesn't matter whether she's trolling or mentally ill. If it's an act, it's one she's been keeping up for years and years on end - when does the act end and the real person begin? It's consistent and long-term enough that we can safely say that it doesn't make a difference.

Also, if she gets kicks out of pissing people off for years and years, it just tells you something is highly wrong with her anyway even if she doesn't have a mental illness.

Tl;dr doesn't make much of a difference.

However, based on what Efekannn and Balthy, who are close to her, have mentioned before, I am inclined to believe she actually is mentally ill.

Remember when this thread was about anger? How much anger on a scale of 1-10 do you feel right now?
    I'm a chill 2 on most days but when I interact with useless sacks of shit like Rachyl my anger (and blood pressure) rockets up to a 8 out of 10. It's a hard trigger to me whether irl or online.

Honestly. People with no worth to society should just fuck off. They take and they take and they just keep on taking, and they don't give back. Society doesn't owe them shit lol. It's a team effort, everybody needs to carry their own weight. Don't intend to do your part? Then fuck off and stop leeching off the efforts of others. Worthless. Can't even put in a little bit of effort to give back to the community for once in their lives. Holding people back, dragging others down with them.

In this case, look at Rachyl's behaviour. She enjoys SC2 Mafia and it's one of the few places that make her happy? Great, glad the community is doing good for her: the players who play properly, the moderators who moderate the community and weed out the bad apples, DR who developed this map, etc etc. Everybody's doing their part.

But what does she contribute in return? Does she clarify gameplay mechanics, strategies and rules for new players? Does she make other players laugh and have a good time? Does she make new players feel welcome? Nope, nothing. Well that's fine, it's a game, not a job - then the least she could do is abide by the rules so that everybody can enjoy a proper game. But nope, she gets kicks out of fucking shit up. Her happiness comes at the expense of other players' fun. When she's happy, other people are not.

Well then fuck off, of what use is she to the community?

Must 14 people suffer so that she can have her happiness every game? Nobody owes her shit; if anything, she owes the community an obligation to abide by the rules and play properly. It's the absolute minimum; go to a community, obey their rules. What's so difficult about that? It's like going to a person's house, eating food at their table and enjoying their hospitality but acting like a total dipshit. The fuck?

I'll stop today's rant here with the following conclusion:

The world would be a better place without these useless people.
    Last edited by Exeter350; October 27th, 2018 at 11:19 PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

41. ISO #91
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Doesn't matter whether she's trolling or mentally ill. If it's an act, it's one she's been keeping up for years and years on end - when does the act end and the real person begin? It's consistent and long-term enough that we can safely say that it doesn't make a difference.

Also, if she gets kicks out of pissing people off for years and years, it just tells you something is highly wrong with her anyway even if she doesn't have a mental illness.

Tl;dr doesn't make much of a difference.

However, based on what Efekannn and Balthy, who are close to her, have mentioned before, I am inclined to believe she actually is mentally ill.

I'm a chill 2 on most days but when I interact with useless sacks of shit like Rachyl my anger (and blood pressure) rockets up to a 8 out of 10. It's a hard trigger to me whether irl or online.

Honestly. People with no worth to society should just fuck off. They take and they take and they just keep on taking, and they don't give back. Society doesn't owe them shit lol. It's a team effort, everybody needs to carry their own weight. Don't intend to do your part? Then fuck off and stop leeching off the efforts of others. Worthless. Can't even put in a little bit of effort to give back to the community for once in their lives. Holding people back, dragging others down with them.

In this case, look at Rachyl's behaviour. She enjoys SC2 Mafia and it's one of the few places that make her happy? Great, glad the community is doing good for her: the players who play properly, the moderators who moderate the community and weed out the bad apples, DR who developed this map, etc etc. Everybody's doing their part.

But what does she contribute in return? Does she clarify gameplay mechanics, strategies and rules for new players? Does she make other players laugh and have a good time? Does she make new players feel welcome? Nope, nothing. Well that's fine, it's a game, not a job - then the least she could do is abide by the rules so that everybody can enjoy a proper game. But nope, she gets kicks out of fucking shit up. Her happiness comes at the expense of other players' fun. When she's happy, other people are not.

Well then fuck off, of what use is she to the community?

Must 14 people suffer so that she can have her happiness every game? Nobody owes her shit; if anything, she owes the community an obligation to abide by the rules and play properly. It's the absolute minimum; go to a community, obey their rules. What's so difficult about that? It's like going to a person's house, eating food at their table and enjoying their hospitality but acting like a total dipshit. The fuck?

I'll stop today's rant here with the following conclusion:

The world would be a better place without these useless people.
    fuck you and fuck society, you all can kiss my ass! haha, awwwwh poor exeter clearly triggered by me, his blood pressure goes through the rough LOL what a pitiful angry little loser that keeps posting about me, you think anyone likes you? you think your making yourself look good by picking on a mentall ill girl? your a straight up coward. balthy was right about you!!!!! your nothing but a fucking bully! who gets his kicks out of attacking innocent victims. wow you must be soooo proud of yourself! you must really think your the hero of sc2mafia forums! by trying to get rid of me!! well guess what! im NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO POST ABOUT RELIGION WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU STUPID RETARD! deal with it! haahhahaaha i say deal with it all my haters cuz all my haters have to jusst deal with it! *puts on sunglasses and smokes a bowl of weed* DEAL WITH IT! haha i love doing that DEAL WITH IT! hahhahaahaaahaaha! looser! oh what do we have here its a little problem, oh its exeter! get the hell out of herre exter you stupid retard! LOL get out! now get out! exeter wimpers and cowers before rachyl. hehehehe. what a coward looser. exeter is scared and timid and afraid of the mighty rachyl babes. LMAO. ahaahahaaha ^_^

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    fuck you and fuck society, you all can kiss my ass! haha, awwwwh poor exeter clearly triggered by me, his blood pressure goes through the rough LOL what a pitiful angry little loser that keeps posting about me, you think anyone likes you? you think your making yourself look good by picking on a mentall ill girl? your a straight up coward. balthy was right about you!!!!! your nothing but a fucking bully! who gets his kicks out of attacking innocent victims. wow you must be soooo proud of yourself! you must really think your the hero of sc2mafia forums! by trying to get rid of me!! well guess what! im NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO POST ABOUT RELIGION WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU STUPID RETARD! deal with it! haahhahaaha i say deal with it all my haters cuz all my haters have to jusst deal with it! *puts on sunglasses and smokes a bowl of weed* DEAL WITH IT! haha i love doing that DEAL WITH IT! hahhahaahaaahaaha! looser! oh what do we have here its a little problem, oh its exeter! get the hell out of herre exter you stupid retard! LOL get out! now get out! exeter wimpers and cowers before rachyl. hehehehe. what a coward looser. exeter is scared and timid and afraid of the mighty rachyl babes. LMAO. ahaahahaaha ^_^
    You are a raving, incoherent lunatic.

Also, same old ad hom and victim act. Sorry, but I don't get triggered by old antics, only new ones that come out of nowhere like your pukeworthy "im a religious good girl believe in jesus or burn in hell" and "hey guys world mental health day pls tolerate all my bullshit while i pretend to work on them ok??" shticks lol.

/out for this thread. See you on the next one when you come up with your next unbelievably shameless and harebrained idea. I'll be here waiting fam. Count on me to appear every time you write bullshit without thinking.
    Last edited by Exeter350; October 28th, 2018 at 08:16 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

43. ISO #93

Rachyl, Apo thinks that we can do nothing but thank you. Your trolling has brought more activity to sc2maf than it has taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Rachyl, Apo thinks that we can do nothing but thank you. Your trolling has brought more activity to sc2maf than it has taken away.
    Lol

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    How was this thread taken seriously... I have lost a little bit of faith in humanity
    Is it ok if I quote myself?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99
    Ganelon

TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER

50. ISO #100

Members who have read this thread: 3