S-FM 242: The Coldest War - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 3149
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM The Coldest War

Nawa you kinda suck if you think I’m scum. But keep those reasons to yourself because that really helps Town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

I think I’m being voted because I’m not nice. That would be funny.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Spruance mixing up the role there....in the process of him claiming "reporter" he also said his report was not sent, leading to us believeing the mafia RBing had already been used...
    Omg can't you read? I DID ask Voss and he probs wrote a report since he isn't dead but it wasn't posted probs because of the roleblock. And I never claimed reporter !

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Ypu forhot one person
    No I didn’t, that’s MY list, so I’m not adding myself because I’m not scum. Does that make sense to you?

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Anti-Communist Agent.

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Nawa you kinda suck if you think I’m scum. But keep those reasons to yourself because that really helps Town.
    You seem to be SK for flipping claims(u said spruance not claiming cit ruined ur plans to claim tpr and now ur claiming cit) and accusing me for pffs
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Unknown can you tren distorted?
    Give me a bit More time to look at associations.

13. ISO #1063

You seem to be SK for flipping claims(u said spruance not claiming cit ruined ur plans to claim tpr and now ur claiming cit) and accusing me for pffs
    You also did the bare minimum, so I actually wanted you mod-killed but since you’re still here.... *rolls eyes*

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

You have Spruance removed from that list as well as Nawa. That would leave the only logical lynch from your list to RLVG
    Nah, I don’t understand why you think that. Spruance is obviously the TPR claim over RLVG. I think RLVG did the same thing that I did, tried to bait a night kill. If RLVG somehow comes back and says he is TPR then that’s a different story.

16. ISO #1066

So you wanted tpr modkilled
    Yep, I have the roles list and knew you were TPR despite several people putting you down as ‘Citizen’ on their roles list. I 100% knew you were TPR and wanted you mod-killed because of it.

17. ISO #1067

Omg can't you read? I DID ask Voss and he probs wrote a report since he isn't dead but it wasn't posted probs because of the roleblock. And I never claimed reporter !
    On the bright side Nawa probs has a useful role. And maybe I lied about being a reporter. *Cough* Voss *Cough*
    Dunno, looks like you refered to your lie as "reporter".

18. ISO #1068

30 minutes ago I wanted you dead because you weren’t playing as a Town. If you don’t see that then you should actually evaluate yourself being afk and the fact that you didn’t claim TPR until now.

19. ISO #1069

Spruance do you think Distorted is scum or neutral?

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

Spruance do you think Distorted is scum or neutral?
    Well I was mad at him for using the word reporter but he was justified so idk. I want to believe Voss is citizen, and that you more or less are too, so there would be one spot left for Distorted, RLVG and the others.

22. ISO #1072

I feel like Efekannn02 is scum. I wouldn’t bet on him being a citizen over other people. I also think blink isn’t a very convincing citizen either.

23. ISO #1073

Well I was mad at him for using the word reporter but he was justified so idk. I want to believe Voss is citizen, and that you more or less are too, so there would be one spot left for Distorted, RLVG and the others.
    RLVG open claims TPR, but no way in hell am i comfortable with a TPR lynch while hes gone lol if he has a provable role that changes this.

@Spruance can give whad a message to say to prove himself of course there is always the consort factor.

24. ISO #1074

30 minutes ago I wanted you dead because you weren’t playing as a Town. If you don’t see that then you should actually evaluate yourself being afk and the fact that you didn’t claim TPR until now.
    1)I played lurker card to stay off mafia sk sight. But guess what? Donki butts.
    2)So ypu wanted afk dead? In mod mafia Town needs to trial lurkerz, not lynch. And mafia will well guilty after trial.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

25. ISO #1075

Nawa, I never tried to lynch you. What are you talking about?

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Nawa I feel like you want me to be scum more than you think I am. I just wanted you to be mod-killed. Not my problem you were afk.

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

It’s not my fault town mass claim role day 1, i only claim citizen day 1 so town know that (hey look, Yukinii is shitizen again, meh just another game Yuki is a non-TPR again so let’s stop wasting day 1 border reading or checking Yuki)
    Meh, nothing big deal. I do this every single game when i am shitizen. But anyway
    I’m not sure about night 2, but I’m pretty sure Capitalist doesn’t kill any citizen claim at this point so town better do something with the god damn mass claim TPR. Worst thing can happen is night 1 president roleblock everyone and then night 2 Stalin roleblock 2 TPR again, that would be bullshit OP

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

RLVG open claims TPR, but no way in hell am i comfortable with a TPR lynch while hes gone lol if he has a provable role that changes this.

@Spruance can give whad a message to say to prove himself of course there is always the consort factor.
    In bound RLVG die tonight and town doesn’t have any veteran player left to guide the town

v)o.o)^

32. ISO #1082

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    In bound RLVG die tonight and town doesn’t have any veteran player left to guide the town
    That’s an odd comment Yuki. Why do you think RLVG is going to die?

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

3 TPR claims.

39. ISO #1089

Distorted why did you ask Efekannn02 about a Yuki lynch?

40. ISO #1090

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    If Yukiini didn't get feedback from me, then we are certain that we all got roleblocked. <0.0<

For the sake of WIFOM, I'm not specifying my exact role.
    ! Oh shit, you send something to me?
    No, I don’t get any feedback. So it’s true capitalist using heat action then

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Fits yet
    No, it doesn’t fit. We have too many now.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    If Yukiini didn't get feedback from me, then we are certain that we all got roleblocked. <0.0<

For the sake of WIFOM, I'm not specifying my exact role.
    Ok, I don’t get any feedback so I’m pretty sure you’re legit town at this point :V
    I’ll follow your lead then v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Yuki you need to vote someone.

50. ISO #1100