S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1638
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    wtf = what the fuck (meaning if Whad was somehow town, wtf)

I am beginning to think this is a MM Whad team..... How you do not make sense as amygdala? the only way it makes sense is you being defended.

The biggest clue is why you still havnt answered why you changed your HUGE suspicion on me and SCV to now "I was so sure it was MM/SCV". If someone is sure of something they dont mix that up later.
    I am not playing like someone who is amygdala. I am like in constant heavy danger of being lynched. If I was amygdala I would sure as heck be sure to stay out of the spotlight.

I've been changing my suspicions because I used to think up until scv's flip that scv had got to be amygdala. So I had to re-evaluate my reads and now am just plain confused. Things are in flux because nothing makes sense. I think things would only make sense to the scum who has a clear picture of who needs to get lynched to get to their win.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wew okay that makes me doubt A LOT about you. I'm confused. And tired. Gonna play one HotS game then go to bed. Will review tomorrow, we got time.
    I mean it is what it is. I legit thought scv was amygdala. So convinced of it I almost thought I was dreaming when I read that he flipped town.

I would go for either (would have prefered Whad due to i believe unknown was the follower defending), but you defending Whad all of a sudden seems very odd to me.
    I am not scum and I don't know how to convince you otherwise. If you're town I beg you to at least consider it b/c lynching me loses us the game.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

3. ISO #1503

Hybrid wouldn't have buddied me so hard if he was follower and I am amygdala. I wouldn't be so inflammatory and in the spotlight if I was amygdala. Me being amygdala makes 0 sense at all. If I am scum I would have to be follower, getting defended by amygdala who suspects but doesn't know for certain if I am or am not the follower. If you can read a bit with that perspective in mind then maybe we can find the actual amygdala.

I think it would have to be Distorted or unknown. Distorted has been "delaying the vote" on me which could be amygdala-saving-follower-like. Unknown also stood up for me.

4. ISO #1504

MM isn't amygdala bc of hybrid L-1 vote.
    Blink isn't amygdala b/c of swearing on his kids (or else he's a bad person).
    I'm not amygdala b/c Hybrid buddied me too hard, also too inflammatory.

Amygdala has to be Distorted or Unknown.

This is where all my logicking leads back to. Follower unknown, can't compute possibilities because brain hurts.

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post

This is where all my logicking leads back to. Follower unknown, can't compute possibilities because brain hurts.
    and by "follower unknown" i mean I don't know the identity of the follower. Ugh ok its clear I need to rest. Maybe I would be down to lynch unknown after all lol. I have no idea. Both Distorted and unknown have done some things that triggered my scumdar.

6. ISO #1506

Ok. I think if Distorted is indeed town he would be down to lynch unknown over me b/c he thinks we're both scum. MM is obviously down to lynch unknown.
    If Distorted won't lynch unknown despite the whad/unknown scum theory then the scum team is probably Distorted/Unknown.

I want to lynch Unknown or Distorted today. I need to do some more thinking to make sure I'm logicking correctly here, but it would help me clear Distorted of being follower to Unknown if he would vote Unknown instead of me especially if his theory has us as the two scum.

7. ISO #1507

too inflammatory? no. you have also been in the spotlight so hard since you have been suspicious, was not just random. Your coming up with "wild theories" is a fallback you keep using even though every single 1 of them has been wrong. Your delaying time for past EoD as well shows that. MM also had no problem pulling the trigger on RLVG, has been swearing up and down that im 100% town (buddying?), and now when, I thought at least, we had this whole thing figured out, he no longer wants to lynch you... I have a strong feeling I may be misreading the team here. As of now, my vote remains off.

MM, you were a co-founder of choooo; why would you remove your signature mid game and pretty much denounce it? I thought that was odd at the time but now i'm almost thinking it's a ploy to "buddy" even harder....I was there the night it form; you literally came up with the idea of it all.

8. ISO #1508

Ok. I think if Distorted is indeed town he would be down to lynch unknown over me b/c he thinks we're both scum. MM is obviously down to lynch unknown.
    If Distorted won't lynch unknown despite the whad/unknown scum theory then the scum team is probably Distorted/Unknown.

I want to lynch Unknown or Distorted today. I need to do some more thinking to make sure I'm logicking correctly here, but it would help me clear Distorted of being follower to Unknown if he would vote Unknown instead of me especially if his theory has us as the two scum.
    I would have voted unknown no problem until MM started defending you. The fact that I am now thinking the team is you and MM is why I havn't placed a vote there.

9. ISO #1509

wtf = what the fuck (meaning if Whad was somehow town, wtf)

I am beginning to think this is a MM Whad team..... How you do not make sense as amygdala? the only way it makes sense is you being defended.

The biggest clue is why you still havnt answered why you changed your HUGE suspicion on me and SCV to now "I was so sure it was MM/SCV". If someone is sure of something they dont mix that up later.
    I think you just need to push past the conception in your mind locked in that I have got to be scum. I think that's where a lot of our conflict is coming from.

I would go for either (would have prefered Whad due to i believe unknown was the follower defending), but you defending Whad all of a sudden seems very odd to me.
    Even if I'm one of the scum, both unknown and MM can't both be the other scum defending me because there is only one left. I don't see why both scum would defend me, so that makes me think that perhaps one scum is defending me and the other is a townie who is defending me.

Shoot. You're pushing me. I want to say that it's unknown then and I guess blinkskater against all possible odds. Does unknown/blinkskater make sense to you guys? I know it was my original conspiracy theory that got shot down pretty hard but maybe worth revisiting.

10. ISO #1510

Ok you're townie. Check my vote. Don't you see... anything??? I'll explain why I am reassured you're town tomorrow. Now I really gotta go to bed, it's early here XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #1511

I would have voted unknown no problem until MM started defending you. The fact that I am now thinking the team is you and MM is why I havn't placed a vote there.
    It'll all be explained tomorrow, I'm telling you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1512

too inflammatory? no. you have also been in the spotlight so hard since you have been suspicious, was not just random. Your coming up with "wild theories" is a fallback you keep using even though every single 1 of them has been wrong. Your delaying time for past EoD as well shows that. MM also had no problem pulling the trigger on RLVG, has been swearing up and down that im 100% town (buddying?), and now when, I thought at least, we had this whole thing figured out, he no longer wants to lynch you... I have a strong feeling I may be misreading the team here. As of now, my vote remains off.

MM, you were a co-founder of choooo; why would you remove your signature mid game and pretty much denounce it? I thought that was odd at the time but now i'm almost thinking it's a ploy to "buddy" even harder....I was there the night it form; you literally came up with the idea of it all.
    Dude. Unknown/blinkskater could actually be right.
    I didn't delay time past EoD. What do you even mean with this point?

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Why are you so tunneled on the idea of me being scum? If you're indeed town then it's going to lose us the game if you lynch me. At least consider the possibility of me being town instead of being so closed off to it.

15. ISO #1515

I think you just need to push past the conception in your mind locked in that I have got to be scum. I think that's where a lot of our conflict is coming from.

Even if I'm one of the scum, both unknown and MM can't both be the other scum defending me because there is only one left. I don't see why both scum would defend me, so that makes me think that perhaps one scum is defending me and the other is a townie who is defending me.

Shoot. You're pushing me. I want to say that it's unknown then and I guess blinkskater against all possible odds. Does unknown/blinkskater make sense to you guys? I know it was my original conspiracy theory that got shot down pretty hard but maybe worth revisiting.
    Unknown and blink makes very little sense to me. Blink I am confident in since SCV lynch. MM on the other hand has seemed to have done a weird twist here.... "It will be explained tomorrow?" I really hope so, but a MM/Whad team now sounds incredibly probable to me.

16. ISO #1516

Why are you so tunneled on the idea of me being scum? If you're indeed town then it's going to lose us the game if you lynch me. At least consider the possibility of me being town instead of being so closed off to it.
    If you are town the only other alternative I really see is MM/blink (0.01%). The only reason i suspect unknown is because of defending you. Blink went after unknown day 1, and MM is going after him now. You are very good at getting people over-thinking scenarios... Both of my scenarios involve you being scum, yet ALL of yours involve unknown, and MM is pushing him now all of a sudden.

This is seeming like a desperate end game push.

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Ok theres two possible outcomes in my eyes. One: the one i currently believe to be true is the Whad and Unk team with Whad being the follower because he has been to vocal to be amadayus and Unk as athe armadayus because he has been very passive and lowkey as to fly under the radar. The next scenario is Distorted and MM. Dist being amadayus, this being unlikley because dist has bbeen way to vocal and in yah face always has the towns interests first. So Mm as his follower also unlikley ive read mm as townish all game alltho his current defense of Whad makes me wonder.

19. ISO #1519

Also Whad and Unk have been saying they are town over and over which in my opinion is something an experienced player does when they are evil to try and sheep the newbs. Dist and MM havnt been spamming they are town but their actions in the end have shown they are town. MM hammered a follower =pro town and dist has been the first townread i got in this game id be happy with either a Whad or UNK lynch

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also Whad and Unk have been saying they are town over and over which in my opinion is something an experienced player does when they are evil to try and sheep the newbs. Dist and MM havnt been spamming they are town but their actions in the end have shown they are town. MM hammered a follower =pro town and dist has been the first townread i got in this game id be happy with either a Whad or UNK lynch
    I’ve actually said it once.

The only reason Distorted thinks I’m scum is because I’m defending whad from lynches, which is still really stupid. So you saying I’m being in the spotlight only makes sense for the half of the game that I haven’t been able to be around for, which isn’t my fault at all.

That’s a terrible post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #1522

Also blink gives MM town points for him hammering Hybrid despite the fact that nobody can know who a follower is. This is starting to feel like a desperate case to lynch, similar to Whads.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

23. ISO #1523

I don’t feel good about an MM or a Distorted lynch right now on LYLO. If you are both scum then you played well.

I’m only lynching blink or Whad.

24. ISO #1524

Too many people are down to lynch unknown so he can't be amadyus. Distorted, MM, and blink all are saying they want him. Guess he could still be follower though.

If unknown isn't amadyus then my best bet is Distorted.

-vote Distorted

25. ISO #1525

Hmmm.

26. ISO #1526

The only reason I am extremely hesitant to vote Whad is because People are trying to push us as a team when it does not make sense.

1.) the argument being presented is that I am either Amaldus or Follower. However, people think me and Whad are scum because I’ve been defending him, which means that Whad would have to be the Amaldus. Yet, Whads play as Amaldus makes virtually no sense because he basically put himself up for lynch earlier with his conspiracy theory. None of you are making logical arguments and so it makes me almost believe that Whad isn’t scum.

I get what Distorted is saying about MM and Whad. If that is the case, blink if you are Town you really need to think hard about your next decisions.

27. ISO #1527

Possible Unk follower Whad arma?

Someone tunneling someone else is a town play for you? Why, exactly?

Then you see the beggining of the lynch train's train.

More defense of Whad here.

Huh? Instant voting. Setting up lynches? Or trying to prevent a fast lynch? Or wanting to be part of the drivers? Ambiguous.

Then, the pairings. Unknown seems to want to get Distorted and I on the pais, and puts Whad only with me.

It's funny that you said that, because he actually town read you without explaining why.

More defense of Whad, which happens kinda often.

Heard about WIFOM, lol? He did a really big WIFOM move there.

Now (this post quoted Hybrid's "list of reads") he says it could be Whad, for the first time, I think.

I really don't like that post. It is scummy as hell. Opportunistic look on votes following the new narrative.

-vote uпknown1234

The scum team is very probably Unknown1234/Whad.
    I honestly just read this, and I am very surprised at how MM has gone full gear against me. It’s almost uncharacteristic of him because he hasn’t thought of me as scum all game until now when it’s almost convenient for him.

I said blinkskater was town for tunneling Whad, and the logic is very simple. No scum would be really close-minded and narrow about focusing on a single target especially in crucial moments like it was when he did it. The fact is, scum don’t try to stand out and so blinkskater creating that situation makes it seem like he isn’t scum.

Your third comment makes no sense. I’ve been talking about not early lynching all game, and actually specifically directed that at you earlier when you ended the day way too early.

About Hybrid town-reading me, he actually suggested along with Whad that me and blinkskater were scum together.

You are convinced that he’s smart enough to WIFOM Whad, and yet you think he’s dumb enough to put Whad in the open. This is inconsistent thinking.

FYI the voting post isn’t scummy at all and I’d actually like to hear why you find it to be scummy.

All 3 of you instantly vote Whad, which is also suspicious and does not make me feel Whad is scum.

28. ISO #1528

I think I can only vote Whad.

-vote Whad

29. ISO #1529

-unvote

30. ISO #1530

Will read the stuff. But I've read a little bit with blink's posts, and I now see Unknown is not Armadyus because of 0 defense. It's like if everyone was jumping on him, lol. Distorted is Town too. @Distorted I'm pretty sure you didn't like my behavior, huh... I'll read and check if you saw what was wrong with my vote. If you didn't, I'll explain what I did and why, and how I am reassured of you being Town.
    -vote Whad

31. ISO #1531

Or has no kids, did you think about that? XD

32. ISO #1532

Off topic. I will comment this post-game, and explain what caused it (no, it's not just for this game).

Also seeing something that brings me back to the Whad/Unknown team.

33. ISO #1533

Tomorrow? Please explain now.
    I was sleeping when you posted that. God damn it, I work late and I'm in France. It was morning. xD

34. ISO #1534

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don’t feel good about an MM or a Distorted lynch right now on LYLO. If you are both scum then you played well.

I’m only lynching blink or Whad.
    Lol you want to confuse us, huh?

35. ISO #1535

Lol you want to confuse us, huh?
    I can’t confuse anyone when I’m confused myself.

36. ISO #1536

I see Distorted didn't find anything. Look at the first "N" letter in the "-vote Unknown1234" thing. Look at it. And look at the 2nd "N" if you need something to compare with. It's not a "N". It's a letter from the cyrillic alphabet, thanks @Nawa , our russian cat, who made me think about this kind of fake vote (yes, several games ago lol.)

So, why did I do that? First of all, Distorted had the famous OK GG GAME SOLVED! behavior. Which is scummy. A scum trying to end the game would fake being nearly uninterested in the game, while being stressed and checking vote counts, ready to hammer with his scummate to get the win. Distorted didn't even understand what I was doing, lol. And second, I wanted to see his reaction. He turned on me for my sudden switch, and gave new thoughts to the game.
    Distorted. Is. Town.

Blink's last posts were short, but very meaningful, useful and pro-town imo. He is probably Town too. Then we get to the scummy guys, Unknown and Whad. Whad posted this:
    Too many people are down to lynch unknown so he can't be amadyus.
    Which is nearly true... because everyone BUT HIM are down to lynch him. Lol. This time, my vote on Whad is not a fake one. And is my final one, probably.

@Distorted , there you go. Feel free to comment

37. ISO #1537

I kinda laughed when you posted that.

38. ISO #1538

If anything you confirmed Whad as well, because he didn’t vote me.

Aaaaaaaand,

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

39. ISO #1539

If anything you confirmed Whad as well, because he didn’t vote me.

Aaaaaaaand,

Uuuuhhh... no? XD logical fallacy... or just logical scummy ;)

40. ISO #1540

5 hours left to the no-hammer period. Careful about your votes, townies!

41. ISO #1541

5 hours left to the no-hammer period. Careful about your votes, townies!
    Not at all, but you made a big mistake about what you said.

42. ISO #1542

THE fakest thibg I’ve seen is you pretend to give Distorted a test to prove his townliness and proof you are trying to solve the game. He wouldn’t vote Me regardless because you can’t lynch before the timer. Regardless, not only that but Whad also didn’t jump on me which he could have done as well.

43. ISO #1543

-unvote

Actually I don’t feel good about that.

44. ISO #1544

THE fakest thibg I’ve seen is you pretend to give Distorted a test to prove his townliness and proof you are trying to solve the game. He wouldn’t vote Me regardless because you can’t lynch before the timer. Regardless, not only that but Whad also didn’t jump on me which he could have done as well.
    It's not fake. If it was, why would I fake a vote on you? Seriously...

45. ISO #1545

THEN you’re kinda dumb for thinking someone would actually vote and lynch me before the 24 hours.

46. ISO #1546

THEN you’re kinda dumb for thinking someone would actually vote and lynch me before the 24 hours.
    What?? When did I say that...??? Wtf, I literally warned people to NOT do that! Stop twisting my words, mr the twister twit.

47. ISO #1547

I see Distorted didn't find anything. Look at the first "N" letter in the "-vote Unknown1234" thing. Look at it. And look at the 2nd "N" if you need something to compare with. It's not a "N". It's a letter from the cyrillic alphabet, thanks @Nawa , our russian cat, who made me think about this kind of fake vote (yes, several games ago lol.)

So, why did I do that? First of all, Distorted had the famous OK GG GAME SOLVED! behavior. Which is scummy. A scum trying to end the game would fake being nearly uninterested in the game, while being stressed and checking vote counts, ready to hammer with his scummate to get the win. Distorted didn't even understand what I was doing, lol. And second, I wanted to see his reaction. He turned on me for my sudden switch, and gave new thoughts to the game.
    Distorted. Is. Town.

Blink's last posts were short, but very meaningful, useful and pro-town imo. He is probably Town too. Then we get to the scummy guys, Unknown and Whad. Whad posted this:
    Which is nearly true... because everyone BUT HIM are down to lynch him. Lol. This time, my vote on Whad is not a fake one. And is my final one, probably.

@Distorted , there you go. Feel free to comment
    “Ready to hammer with his scum teammates”

You thought he was going to hammer it he was scum, but you cannot hammer.

48. ISO #1548

I can’t lynch Whad over you after you said that. It looks like you just tried to confirm Distorted as Town and tried to make Whad look super scummy.

49. ISO #1549

“Ready to hammer with his scum teammates”

You thought he was going to hammer it he was scum, but you cannot hammer.
    I was telling what was the state of mind of a scum at this point of the game. Not of a potential scum Distorted at the moment of the post.

50. ISO #1550

I can’t lynch Whad over you after you said that. It looks like you just tried to confirm Distorted as Town and tried to make Whad look super scummy.

I don't have to try to make Whad look super scummy... Actually, I didn't even attack Whad in my post (out of saying he said that noone wanted to defend you so you were inno), and Distorted is very very town-like. @Distorted When you get back, tell me who you want to vote.