S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1638
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Hybrid buddies Whad hard, but I don’t think he would be dumb enough to be that obvious about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Well, he was kinda depressed that day, so yeah...

To 3rd of your option, to buss his leader (assuming your theory is right and blink/unk is a real thing) would confuse the other underling, so he wouldn't rather to lynch him imo.

I agree on all of your points of RLVG train, but unless MM is town(which is prolly not) I don't think that unknown is actually amadyus or follower. But if MM is town, then unknown and blink might actually be teammates tho we won't know till that point. OR since efekannn's being a little bit of weird ( ICANT TELL HOW THAT IS) he actually might be teaming up with scv blink and efe instead. Scv being efekannn. You may ask why?

And here in the last quote blinkskater agrees on "bussing" or "lynching" scvmurderer. That's my theory. Tho we gotta lynch MM first, if MM is scum then i ll change my way of thinknig.
    Given the way this was written, I feel like it might actually be Whad or Distorted.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1453

Jeez wow I was totally not expecting scv to flip town...

Btw make sure you don't vote until you're sure about it since 1 misplaced town vote and the two scum can come on and hammer for game over. I'm surprised Distorted didn't know that and prematurely voted.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

4. ISO #1454

Whad read up please, I don’t have a lot of time to be online.

5. ISO #1455

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote Whad
    good job fellas
    I find it suddenly interesting how posts #915-917 are consecutive posts of the three of you voting Whad. Need to look into it.

6. ISO #1456

Like I almost want to say Unknown/Distorted at this point.

blinkskater gets a hard town read from me. Maybe I'm biased towards these appeals to emotion, but I don't think someone would swear on their kids and swear they'll leave a squirrel chat if they're not town. Our interactions around the time when he said he'd go 30 days with no computer also made me feel a town vibe.

unknown I still town read for defending me and trying to dig in with analysis. He hasn't found any of the scum yet, but mostly pointed out reasons why people shouldn't be lynched and are town. This is easy enough to do as scum to fake contributions. However I still get a town vibe from the way we both got frustrated around D2.

MM, as we know can only be a follower due to Hybrid's vote. I was so sure that MM/scvmurderer were scum together and forming a voting block yesterday but I am inclined to think that the blinkskater train could have been town driven.

Therefore by process of elimination, I have to conclude that Distorted is most likely to be amygdala. He's pushing me way too hard, and also I think that a town distorted wouldn't immediately vote me at the start of today and be more patient and try to solve the game by talking things through with others. I think he has displayed too much confidence throughout the game that "we got this guys" which I mean I feel like it's been super frustrating to feel left so in the dark. As we get closer and closer to losing, he still stays chipper and I think it's because he is getting closer and closer to winning.

At this point would want to vote Distorted because I can't see any of the others as scum. But I know there are two scum left so something is wrong with my reads.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post

blinkskater gets a hard town read from me. Maybe I'm biased towards these appeals to emotion, but I don't think someone would swear on their kids and swear they'll leave a squirrel chat if they're not town. Our interactions around the time when he said he'd go 30 days with no computer also made me feel a town vibe.

unknown I still town read for defending me and trying to dig in with analysis. He hasn't found any of the scum yet, but mostly pointed out reasons why people shouldn't be lynched and are town. This is easy enough to do as scum to fake contributions. However I still get a town vibe from the way we both got frustrated around D2.

MM, as we know can only be a follower due to Hybrid's vote. I was so sure that MM/scvmurderer were scum together and forming a voting block yesterday but I am inclined to think that the blinkskater train could have been town driven.

Therefore by process of elimination, I have to conclude that Distorted is most likely to be amygdala. He's pushing me way too hard, and also I think that a town distorted wouldn't immediately vote me at the start of today and be more patient and try to solve the game by talking things through with others. I think he has displayed too much confidence throughout the game that "we got this guys" which I mean I feel like it's been super frustrating to feel left so in the dark. As we get closer and closer to losing, he still stays chipper and I think it's because he is getting closer and closer to winning.

At this point would want to vote Distorted because I can't see any of the others as scum. But I know there are two scum left so something is wrong with my reads.
    Oops I guess this is unclear, but by Unknown/distorted, I mean Distorted + __________ "fill in the blank" as scum. Just so happens that I made an unfortunate word choice because there is an unknown in the game lol

8. ISO #1458

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Whad read up please, I don’t have a lot of time to be online.
    I did read up. I don't agree with your towntell on Distorted.

9. ISO #1459

I think the reason I'm still alive is because whoever the scum is knows that MM, blink, and Distorted all want to lynch me. Which is majority so I'm a goner.

What is the reasoning against me again?

10. ISO #1460

Distorted just doesn't seem to care about who is voted each day as long as it's not him. That seems self-preservation scum mode and not towny to me.

Remember when it was efekann or me and he said he would be down to lynch either of us?

Remember yesterday he seemed ready to lynch ME or Blink but ended up with scv?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The only other person I believe it could possibly be is here.

-vote blinkskater

SCV has been susp but I have played so many games with him, he is not scum reading with me at all. MM is nowhere near a scum read and the odds are COMPLETELY in favor of him being town.

If you are town you will make the right choice here.
    So this being my vote I believe removes all the variables. If he pops up scum which i'm really not believing, then that guarantees us the game since only 2 people could be aligned with him. If he pops town than that leaves this growing suspicion i'm having as the only option, also guaranteeing us the game.

I am putting the vote here due to time, but in a few hours ill have time to sit down and start reading. SCV is definitely acting the most susp, but I am pretty sure everyone here has tried to lynch him lol I wanted SCV to be the first lynch, Whad is pushing him now, unknown is pushing him now, Blink has somewhat pushed him before, and MM wanted him lynched.

-vote blinkskater

Just too many variables associated with you, sorry Blink; but this removes ANY suspicions on who the evils are if you do pop town.

We need a lynch within 5 hours or we are seriously risking an auto-town lynch.
    There is a possibility of MM or or SCV being a follower for you (i doubt SCV) and a chance unknown is. I think the evils are pushing SCV due to them knowing you staying can cause a lot of confusion. I'm right now reading more on SCV just because that could be another suspect of it, but as MM put it, there is a lot of information here; this literally 'confirms' everyones alignment.
    LOL ok I think this just became clear.

I think its Whad and unknown.

but, if Whad pops town that leaves it to being either blink OR SCV as amygdala (a gamble on MYLO). If SCV pops town that leaves it to ONLY Whad. SCV and blink only make sense as a team if Blink is a follower and SCV is the airmattress. MM pushed on blink and since MM can only be a follower this will confirm blink MM town as well.

So really, a lynch on either SCV or Blink confirms everyone. Whoever is at 3 ill just pull the trigger on, no need to delay time anymore, we got this.

-vote scvmurderer

Whad and unknown also hinting at SCV due to they know blink will be a more confusing case if alive, but if SCV pops town (whcih i thikn theres a 70% chance of that) I will NOT doubt blink OR MM being town for a second.
    Also why the heck do you vote scv if you don't think it's scv....!?

11. ISO #1461

Distorted just doesn't seem to care about who is voted each day as long as it's not him. That seems self-preservation scum mode and not towny to me.

Remember when it was efekann or me and he said he would be down to lynch either of us?

Remember yesterday he seemed ready to lynch ME or Blink but ended up with scv?

Also why the heck do you vote scv if you don't think it's scv....!?
    You vote the person you think is the scummiest period. Not a person you think is town to "confirm that a third player is scum"

12. ISO #1462

I don't know who the other scum is, but I am pretty sure one is distorted. Just hoping whoever is a townie out there can see past how dragged through the mud I've been this game and look at my contributions to trying to crack this and see that I'm a townsperson.

We've only got one more lynch and I think distorted is our best bet.

13. ISO #1463

Something is indeed wrong. Blinkskater's defense with super big pathos is just... NAH. But he's new, which confuses me a bit. The lynch pool is reduced to Whad/Unknown/Blinkskater for me. Distorted is very very very town-like for me. And in a quote by Unknown, who quoted Hybrid, we can see "I don't think unknown could be arma/follower[...]" stated without any explaination. And Unknown's "I find the consecutive votes on Whad in [# of the posts] suddenly very interesting" is really not pro-town. A veteran like Unknown shouldn't do such a speech as Town, in my opinion. @Iced_Monopoly Is hammering still forbidden for every day, or was it just for the day you stated it?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #1464

I'll try to work on an ISO of Unknown.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Something is indeed wrong. Blinkskater's defense with super big pathos is just... NAH. But he's new, which confuses me a bit. The lynch pool is reduced to Whad/Unknown/Blinkskater for me. Distorted is very very very town-like for me. And in a quote by Unknown, who quoted Hybrid, we can see "I don't think unknown could be arma/follower[...]" stated without any explaination. And Unknown's "I find the consecutive votes on Whad in [# of the posts] suddenly very interesting" is really not pro-town. A veteran like Unknown shouldn't do such a speech as Town, in my opinion. @Iced_Monopoly Is hammering still forbidden for every day, or was it just for the day you stated it?
    For every day.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

16. ISO #1466

were you really SO SURE? I mean I think you were so damn sure of it that you forgot to mention it! lol

The hard discrediting makes me feel more certain of scv/distorted as the two last scum.

Scvmurderer/distorted link here. In this scenario scvmurderer is probably follower, distorted amadyus
    So based on my reread since I know I'm also a town:

MM is also super towny and would need like conspiracy theory levels of mental gymnastics to consider as scum.

17. ISO #1467

Exclamation Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

I know it’s not a popular decision but I don’t think Whad is scum even after that last flip. I won’t join his train if he is the one that is being put up for lynch.
    Possible Unk follower Whad arma?

BLINK being so focused on Whad is a town play. I think he’s Town.

I’ll probably vote SCV. I don’t see any other better options.
    Someone tunneling someone else is a town play for you? Why, exactly?

Then you see the beggining of the lynch train's train.

IF people think Whad is scum, look at it this way.

1.) He did something crazy and was proven wrong anyways. Scum!Whad I would expect wouldn’t even have thought of it.[...]
    More defense of Whad here.

I need to sleep, so I’m only going to say this once. If you lynch anyone before I get a chance to come back and talk tomorrow, if the game does not end, my vote is going on you instantly.
    Huh? Instant voting. Setting up lynches? Or trying to prevent a fast lynch? Or wanting to be part of the drivers? Ambiguous.

Then, the pairings. Unknown seems to want to get Distorted and I on the pais, and puts Whad only with me.

Since Hybrid knows who the Amaldus is, we should be looking at who he Town-read and be connecting it with all of our suspects (which is everyone). I think he would be Town-reading the Amaldus,[...]
    It's funny that you said that, because he actually town read you without explaining why.

I would have voted SCV like 6 hours ago, I don’t like lynching blink or Whad because I feel like if you two are both scum, it will end up happening twice.
    More defense of Whad, which happens kinda often.

Hybrid buddies Whad hard, but I don’t think he would be dumb enough to be that obvious about it.
    Heard about WIFOM, lol? He did a really big WIFOM move there.

Given the way this was written, I feel like it might actually be Whad or Distorted.
    Now (this post quoted Hybrid's "list of reads") he says it could be Whad, for the first time, I think.

I find it suddenly interesting how posts #915-917 are consecutive posts of the three of you voting Whad. Need to look into it.
    I really don't like that post. It is scummy as hell. Opportunistic look on votes following the new narrative.

-vote uпknown1234

The scum team is very probably Unknown1234/Whad.

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    For every day.
    And thanks!

19. ISO #1469

Distorted, what do you think about my wall?

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

I like this accurate as hell, so lets end it and vote Whad rather than having to go through 2 more days. Every scenario paints Whad as arma.
    and I have a slight bias with this game...I feel I stood up to give him more time and it just prolonged everything >=[

22. ISO #1472

I like this accurate as hell, so lets end it and vote Whad rather than having to go through 2 more days. Every scenario paints Whad as arma.
    Whad more than Unknown? Remember, this is LYLO. We must not do a bad move.

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

Been reading through the setup for the next FM too, looks intense. There is like a vet/BG role rofl so OP if that was in the mod
    xD you really feel like the game just finished????

26. ISO #1476

And just a question: What do you think about unknown?

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

Literally, everything points to Whad being armadillo, unknown as follower. So I want to end it sooner rather than another 24 hour period.
    Only problem here is that I am town so something is off. If you're actually town then you're going to mislynch me. Whoever is town please pause a moment.

29. ISO #1479

And just a question: What do you think about unknown?
    I have been very open on my opinion of unknown, however THIS is making me suspicious.

Whad changed the argument a few posts earlier to saying that she swore YOU were scum, but in fact swearing I was. you are now defending Whad? Was that in an attempt to make it look like u 2 are not a team? This would remove a whole lot behind why I had such a strong town read for you. Are you saying you do not want to lynch Whad?

30. ISO #1480

Ugh this is so frustrating. But I guess if u just get it over with then we can finally learn the truth about who the scum is.

I really hope that whoever is town can see that Distorted is WAY too sure about lynching me to be town. A townie would be as in the dark and confused the whole game as i have been. And I led some bad lynches, and felt super demotivated because theory after theory fell through. All I can say at this point is that I really hope we don't mess this up. If you wanna get unknown then I sure hope I was wrong on my read on him (which I totally could be).

31. ISO #1481

Ugh this is so frustrating. But I guess if u just get it over with then we can finally learn the truth about who the scum is.

I really hope that whoever is town can see that Distorted is WAY too sure about lynching me to be town. A townie would be as in the dark and confused the whole game as i have been. And I led some bad lynches, and felt super demotivated because theory after theory fell through. All I can say at this point is that I really hope we don't mess this up. If you wanna get unknown then I sure hope I was wrong on my read on him (which I totally could be).
    Who do you think the team would be?

32. ISO #1482

Who do you think the team would be?
    I literally have zero idea at all. Nothing makes sense.

I wish I could miraculously realize I misread my role card and am scum like everyone thinks I am because then it would at least excuse some of the atrocious lynches I was a part of.

Me as amygdala makes zero sense. I have not been playing like a scum player who has to be nice to everyone and avoid getting lynched. I've been in the spotlight since my day 1 RLVG vote. So I dont know why I'm being suspected here.

33. ISO #1483

I wish I could miraculously realize I misread my role card and am scum like everyone thinks I am because then it would at least excuse some of the atrocious lynches I was a part of.

Me as amygdala makes zero sense. I have not been playing like a scum player who has to be nice to everyone and avoid getting lynched. I've been in the spotlight since my day 1 RLVG vote. So I dont know why I'm being suspected here.
    If you are seriously town, then we need your detailed analysis on wtf; I honestly do not believe you are town though.

34. ISO #1484

I have been very open on my opinion of unknown, however THIS is making me suspicious.

Whad changed the argument a few posts earlier to saying that she swore YOU were scum, but in fact swearing I was. you are now defending Whad? Was that in an attempt to make it look like u 2 are not a team? This would remove a whole lot behind why I had such a strong town read for you. Are you saying you do not want to lynch Whad?
    He*

I am not defending Whad? I just don't want to turbo lynch and lose. Blinkskater exists too. We must think before doing that lynch, which is probably the last of the game. No turbo.

35. ISO #1485

If you are seriously town, then we need your detailed analysis on wtf; I honestly do not believe you are town though.
    I want input from @blinkskater .

36. ISO #1486

Amygdala has to be unknown or Distorted since they're players who are under the radar and being nice like I assume amygdala would be.

I don't think Amygdala hammers RLVG like MM did on D1, or is combative like blinkskater. I'm too combative to be amygdala. If anything, lynch me suspecting me of being follower since that's the only thing that COULD fit. Heck, amygdala probably helped save me from lynches assuming I was follower.

As far as the follower (because I'm not actually the follower), no idea at all. All leads coming up short.

Distorted think about it. If you're not amygdala then I think it has to be unknown. Not sure why you're pushing ME as amygdala. You or unknown are the only two who fit.

37. ISO #1487

Detailed analysis on "wtf"? What is wtf?

38. ISO #1488

Well, everything makes sense when you look at the game with a vision of Unknown being scum with you. But it would also make sense with Blinkskater. There is no universe where Distorted is scum. So, Unknown is the core of the scumminess.

39. ISO #1489

Amygdala has to be unknown or Distorted since they're players who are under the radar and being nice like I assume amygdala would be.

I don't think Amygdala hammers RLVG like MM did on D1, or is combative like blinkskater. I'm too combative to be amygdala. If anything, lynch me suspecting me of being follower since that's the only thing that COULD fit. Heck, amygdala probably helped save me from lynches assuming I was follower.

As far as the follower (because I'm not actually the follower), no idea at all. All leads coming up short.

Distorted think about it. If you're not amygdala then I think it has to be unknown. Not sure why you're pushing ME as amygdala. You or unknown are the only two who fit.
    Heh. That's why I say it makes sense with Unknown being scum. ^^

40. ISO #1490

I am seriously town. If you are seriously town then please THINK about it and realize that amygdala has to be you or unknown. I don't make sense as amygdala AT ALL.

Also I think I give up with my analysis because look at how little use it's been. Like pathetically bad levels of not-helpful since all it does is lead me to suspecting people who flip town like scv :/

41. ISO #1491

Detailed analysis on "wtf"? What is wtf?
    XD you're right there o.o Distorted...???? Ask precise things pls XD

42. ISO #1492

Well, everything makes sense when you look at the game with a vision of Unknown being scum with you. But it would also make sense with Blinkskater. There is no universe where Distorted is scum. So, Unknown is the core of the scumminess.
    How are you so sure about Distorted? I think he is too confident in his reads to actually be town since I'm a townie and I'm super in the dark here.

43. ISO #1493

I am seriously town. If you are seriously town then please THINK about it and realize that amygdala has to be you or unknown. I don't make sense as amygdala AT ALL.

Also I think I give up with my analysis because look at how little use it's been. Like pathetically bad levels of not-helpful since all it does is lead me to suspecting people who flip town like scv :/
    Well, you indeed don't make much sense as armadillo. But as follower? Yes, you do. And blink too. Unknown is the one fitting. And his posts, with this new light brought to us, make much more sense. @Distorted ? What do you think about my vote?

44. ISO #1494

Also man, I really don't see blinkskater as possible scum at all. Maybe call it my blind spot, but you don't swear on your kids that you're town if you're not actually town.

45. ISO #1495

wtf = what the fuck (meaning if Whad was somehow town, wtf)

I am beginning to think this is a MM Whad team..... How you do not make sense as amygdala? the only way it makes sense is you being defended.

The biggest clue is why you still havnt answered why you changed your HUGE suspicion on me and SCV to now "I was so sure it was MM/SCV". If someone is sure of something they dont mix that up later.

46. ISO #1496

wtf = what the fuck (meaning if Whad was somehow town, wtf)

I am beginning to think this is a MM Whad team..... How you do not make sense as amygdala? the only way it makes sense is you being defended.

The biggest clue is why you still havnt answered why you changed your HUGE suspicion on me and SCV to now "I was so sure it was MM/SCV". If someone is sure of something they dont mix that up later.
    The "oh geez im surprised" at Scv's death seemed sarcastic... no? @Whad

47. ISO #1497

In my mind, amygdala has to be unknown or Distorted.

Follower can be MM, unknown, or distorted.

MM is pushing unknown hard. So if unknown is amygdala, distorted is follower. If Distorted is amygdala, I guess MM or unknown can be follower? (This is all assuming blink is town which I am 99% sure about, and also knowing that I am town).

Because of this, Distorted is scum either way. I would much rather lynch Distorted today and see what he flips. Although I guess if put to the choice of ME vs. unknown I would rather lynch unknown.

48. ISO #1498

The "oh geez im surprised" at Scv's death seemed sarcastic... no? @Whad
    Was not sarcastic. 100% expected scv to be amygdala and game to end. Totally flabbergasted he was follower.

49. ISO #1499

Was not sarcastic. 100% expected scv to be amygdala and game to end. Totally flabbergasted he was follower.
    Wew okay that makes me doubt A LOT about you. I'm confused. And tired. Gonna play one HotS game then go to bed. Will review tomorrow, we got time.

50. ISO #1500

Well, you indeed don't make much sense as armadillo. But as follower? Yes, you do. And blink too. Unknown is the one fitting. And his posts, with this new light brought to us, make much more sense. @Distorted ? What do you think about my vote?
    I would go for either (would have prefered Whad due to i believe unknown was the follower defending), but you defending Whad all of a sudden seems very odd to me.