S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2635
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So, my question to you is if you're not scum; convince me which two are scum in a pool of Naz/Noz/Ganelon.
    Or ignore me and vote for me with Ceko because they've lost their fucking mind.

Obviously, Ganelon is the least likely of those two in that they had a vote on Renegade, though it was early. You can do research on that, they don't have many posts.

Banana (SP) probably isn't scum? For. Reasons.

And I'm not worldbuilding around myself.
    Meh when I left in d1 I had basically the following reads:
    Banana and ceko town
    Ganelon and renegade neutral
    Everyone else (including you): too little to say shit about them

Which is part of why I got really frustrated.

I found both ganelon and ren pretty scummy at first. Ganelon seemingly trying to gain major townpoints and or pocket you “AFK LYNCH 2 hours into day one is bad!!!” And renegade seemed to be trying to pocket ganelon and also sheeped a vote on me and couldn’t seem to come up with any actual reason he was voting me.
    however when I thought about it with ganelon: like it would be scummy coming from someone else I think but from mag it’s kind of his standard stuff so I ended up finding it non alignment indicative for him
    With ren I pushed him until he finally gave a more detailed reason for voting me and or finding me scummy, and then I felt like he could at least be off the hook for now.

Anyway I guess I have time to read up a bit and develop some actual reads
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Meh when I left in d1 I had basically the following reads:
    Banana and ceko town
    Ganelon and renegade neutral
    Everyone else (including you): too little to say shit about them

Which is part of why I got really frustrated.

I found both ganelon and ren pretty scummy at first. Ganelon seemingly trying to gain major townpoints and or pocket you “AFK LYNCH 2 hours into day one is bad!!!” And renegade seemed to be trying to pocket ganelon and also sheeped a vote on me and couldn’t seem to come up with any actual reason he was voting me.
    however when I thought about it with ganelon: like it would be scummy coming from someone else I think but from mag it’s kind of his standard stuff so I ended up finding it non alignment indicative for him
    With ren I pushed him until he finally gave a more detailed reason for voting me and or finding me scummy, and then I felt like he could at least be off the hook for now.

Anyway I guess I have time to read up a bit and develop some actual reads
    Eh, seems plausible. You four are the only ones I'm really looking at. I think Noz and Naz, name similarities aside -- both have this same 'untouchable' aura around them.

I probably do too to an extent, but atleast I'm trying to solve.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1453

lol ok. crude summary time.

so, after you and banana left we just kind of meandered around with renegade. the only other wagon at the time was Naz and someone else on Ganelon I believe.
    everything was cool for a while but SJ and Ceko both kind of had a bad feeling about Ren. I re-read on him and thought it'd be an okay lynch.
    The four of us were the only ones online for like all of the EoD1 and I got a bit paranoid about Ganelon. Despite reading ren, I thought Ganelon's train might actually offer more info so I switched to make them both 3-3.
    Renegade flipped scum, and it looks pretty bad for me.
    SP replaces banana here. big oof
    So D2 starts, we kind of cut right into it. or atleast I tried to.
    I had to take each player and analyze whether it was worth a lynch, and the implications of Banana's replacement. or even your (or Noz') absence.
    I decided fmpov that Naz/Varcron were the best lynch targets. Ceko went full wewlad chicken with head cutoff mode.
    PODRACING ENSUES
    Varcron at L-1 kind of towntelling, no hammer from ceko
    I unvoted, voted instead for Naz.
    SP shows up, votes Varcron
    Ceko hammer.
    Green flip
    Ceko angry frustrated, in absolute shambles.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Then you show up.
    1. You told me to vote varc.
    2. I didn't realize SP put varc at L-1, so it was an accidental hammer. Varc was going to die anyways, so this isn't important.

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    1. You told me to vote varc.
    2. I didn't realize SP put varc at L-1, so it was an accidental hammer. Varc was going to die anyways, so this isn't important.
    What a town leader. You literally said that you'd hammer Varcron once "enough people said they're lynch me."

I didn't know that second part. Looked like you were just done with it.

7. ISO #1457

Did nobody realize that I also ragequit with banana? Huh
    hi
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    aamirus/banana last 2 mafs? aamirus mad banana throwing?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #1458

Eh, seems plausible. You four are the only ones I'm really looking at. I think Noz and Naz, name similarities aside -- both have this same 'untouchable' aura around them.

I probably do too to an extent, but atleast I'm trying to solve.
    What seems plausible?

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

What seems plausible?
    Well getting another perspective on Ganelon is nice. He's literally been aloof and written off by everyone this game.

Which for PoE reasons, is nice. Problem is nobody has done any fucking research into whether his "let's see where this goes" vote was legitimate.

So, instead -- he's towncored and off limits, and doing nothing. He was even on earlier, and did nothing.

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

What a town leader. You literally said that you'd hammer Varcron once "enough people said they're lynch me."

Don't scumpaint me for the train you started. Remember how you pressured me to vote varc?

Pick

A

Lane

16. ISO #1466

Don't scumpaint me for the train you started. Remember how you pressured me to vote varc?
    Why are you so defensive? Nobody is scumpainting you. Take a chill pill Uwu.noU

17. ISO #1467
    Ganelon

-vote Aamirus

Since if I vote Naz, Ceko will throw an UwU fit. And if Aamirus flips town, my suspicion about Noz protecting Naz in the PoE makes more sense.
    -vote aamirus

I will sheep you, but I don’t think it’s noz lol

18. ISO #1468
    Ganelon

Tbh, I will probably sheep you onto whoever lol I’ve basically given up in some sense. I’m just too lost this game. I really, really don’t think it’s Noz.
    To respond to something Sj said: I just try to put myself in scums shoes and figure out what I’d do if I were scum. So, if I were scum, I would never, ever, defend myself like that (from Renegades perspective). I was getting too much flak for that to be worth it.

19. ISO #1469

Well getting another perspective on Ganelon is nice. He's literally been aloof and written off by everyone this game.

Which for PoE reasons, is nice. Problem is nobody has done any fucking research into whether his "let's see where this goes" vote was legitimate.

So, instead -- he's towncored and off limits, and doing nothing. He was even on earlier, and did nothing.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but only you towncored gane on day 2. These two quotes are from the start of day 2:
    Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon*
    Noz_Bugz*
    BananaCucho

aamirus
    naz
    Varcron

*For this green, in the event of a Renegade bus the only one I'm leaning towards is Ganelon. Again, this is extremely unlikely but Ganelon's portion of that lynch was older and less involved than the others. There's also the Naz V Ganelon that occured earlier about him defending me. I don't think this world is one where they're both scum.

*I still think Noz_Bugz has sounded pure this game. I think we can policy the slot but I'd prefer to aim outside I think.

Banana is lurking or being replaced so I don't really care about the slot that much right now. The process of elimination kills them before they have the opportunity to do anything anti-town.

Naz has the tendency to avoid scummates. She hasn't voted for Renegade, Aamirus or Varcron this game nor spoken much about them. She's also pressed me and Ganelon this game.

Varcron is pretty much the same.

I haven't liked Aamirus' posts this game. I feel like there have been too many opportunities where I expected her to jump onto something and stick with it -- but it's possible that was my train. I think the world we're in is Naz+Varcron+Ren currently. Mostly because I'll give Varcron's vote against Aamirus some clearing for her.
    Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon

BananaCucho
    Noz_Bugz

aamirus
    Varcron
    naz

Nine players remaining and two are scum.

Identify reasons a player is likely not scum (this probably moves SJ, Ceko, Ganelon to green.)
    Identify which slots aren't really worth a lynch because they offer little info (Noz.)
    Identify which slots have not been voted for (Naz, Banana.)
    Identify which slots have overwhelmingly been voted for (Me, Ganelon, Aamirus.)
    Identify which slots are in electric-boogaloo spitelurker land (Banana.)

Also we have like four fucking mislynches lol pretty sure Town wins here.
    This quote shows frinckles's reads heading into EOD:
    SuperJack
    Ganelon
    theoneceko

Secondpassing

Frinckles

naz
    Varcron

aamirus
    Noz_Bugz

Most people here agree Ceko, Ganelon, SJ are off the table. SP is largely getting a pass for our reads on Banana and all the other fluff. I know I'm town but fuck you all anyway. The other two are null slots, one of which was scumleaned by my and the other by SP recently. Other than that they're both largely null/ignored, except I think Banana townread Aamirus the most.

Barring null slots, the last two scum are Naz and Varcron. I like them both very much as people but from my perspective they need to die.

I don't see scum Aamirus flaking out of a game like this (hur dur my meta UwU) even though her early game seemed scummy. I don't know about Noz they felt town in tone originally and then just dipped.

This is literally my perspective for EOD 2. I don't know how else to convey this message better.
    I agree more attention should've been put on gane. I disapproved of his vagueness during day 2. However, these posts show you're being hypocritical here.

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471
    Ganelon

Actually, you know what?
    -vote naz

i just saw frinckles’ say ‘Naz avoids her scummates’. Oh my hw true that is.

like as far as I’m concerned, the only people who could be scum:

naz
    aamirus
    ceko

i legitimately don’t think it’s possible for anyone else to be scum. Literally just lynching in that PoE wins us the game. I don’t think naz has interacted with aamirus this game? Which is very strange. And I’m already scumreading aamirus for how hard she trolled about being scum on d1, and tried to steer the lynch away from Renegade lol. That is how I’d see a scummate defend another scum, nobody would engage in the blatant white knighting that Renegade did...

22. ISO #1472
    Ganelon

I’m sheepinf Frinckles because his tone is pure as fuck. It reminds me of ?krc. I have seen this kind of behavior MANY times before from distorted, for whom it is ALWAYS alignment indicative.

23. ISO #1473
    Ganelon

@Frinckles why is SJ in the Town Core for you?

i don’t remember seeing much gamesolving from them (not that you have from me).

but honestly if we’re going to rank people based on how solvy they are, then yeah you, secondpassing and Ceko would be high up. Not sure who’d be i the middle. I think you’d just have everyone elae, with naz, noz, aamirus really low, and myself sonewhere right above them

24. ISO #1474

Why are you so defensive? Nobody is scumpainting you. Take a chill pill Uwu.noU
    You scumpainted me here:
    Doesn't seem like a BAD idea.

It only seems like a BAD idea if you're scum who went after him for "defending me reasons"

and now it's a BAD idea because you know he'll flip green.
    I knew exactly what you were doing, so you admit here that you couldn't push me:
    To be honest, either flip here being green points to ScumCeko or the optics would appear that way. Is that the line of logic you were expecting ScumFrinckles to push tomorrow?
    Starting on day 2, you actively work against me and try to undermine my credibility. I'm not going to analyze each quote, but if you want to, go ahead. However, we'll probably just start going in circles again. Anyway, here are the quotes:
    Yeah and your townleaderness is jumping around all over the place in a panic.
    Then raise the bar on your townreads. You already did with me. Lack of skepticism will kill you and considering Mafia cannot even night kill, you're playing ez mode.
    Funny

Dumb

Dumb
    You guys want to use EOD to pivot a lynch to me tomorrow? Nawh.
    yeah because he's not a silly fucking goose or maybe banana rolled scum. idk.

let varcron talk.
    also, why are you even doing this ceko?

you'll be around tomorrow. Mafia cannot kill.
    You are out of your fucking mind lol
    SuperJack
    theoneceko
    THESE SLOTS SEEM PRETTY O.K. DESPITE BEING COMPLETELY OUT OF FUCKING TOUCH WITH REALITY. IF THEY BOTH BUSSED RENEGADE IN TANDEM, JEEZE MAN THAT'S PRETTY CRAZY STUFF. TOO MUCH EFFORT PUT IN ON THEIR PART (MOSTLY CEKO) DOUBT IT WAS A BUS.

Secondpassing THIS SLOT CANNOT BE SCUM IF YOU THINK I AM SCUM BANANA LITERALLY FUCKING REEEEEE'D OUT THE GAME "BUSSING" ME IF YOU THINK THAT EVEN HE STILL TOWNREAD ME WHILE HE DID IT

Ganelon THIS SLOT IS PROBABLY TOWN BUT THERE IS A VERY MARGINAL CHANCE IT WAS AN EARLY BUS FROM GANELON.

naz
    aamirus
    Noz_Bugz
    THESE SLOTS CONTAIN 2/3 SCUM IF IT IS NOT GANELON. IF GANELON IS TOWN, HE SHOULD BE VOTING HERE. GET SUSPICIOUS IF HE DOES NOT.

And with that, feel free to lynch me.
    -vote Aamirus

Since if I vote Naz, Ceko will throw an UwU fit. And if Aamirus flips town, my suspicion about Noz protecting Naz in the PoE makes more sense.
    And I'd really prefer to just lynch Naz, but Ceko wants to protect scum candidates.

A Noz/Aamirus team is too fucking far fetched unless they both decided "lul let's afk most of this game and somehow win anyway."
    How in the world is Naz towny to you?

How did I attack SJ? Any postulating I did about that slot (because you refuse to) was doubled back on.

How did I do anything do Varcron that he didn't do himself? You hammered him, remember? I took the hammer off of him initially, remember?

Varcron got himself into that mess and towntold but you would rather protect someone who is more than likely (66.66666%) scum.
    Okay. Then you are a lost town member and I refuse continue this conversation.
    You need five votes to lynch. Two of them will come from scum.

I'm as good as dead and you're actually whining about it UwU
    Because you're blind and goofy and paranoid. Anything I do or say will seem like an affront to you, so I've decided to offer a vote that makes sense.

In fact, both Noz & Naz make sense. But you don't see these kinds of things.

Anyway, I can still play the game.
    AND YOU FORMAT ARGUMENTS HORRIBLY

I LOSE AGAINST YOU AS TOWN OR SCUM BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS ON UwU
    lol ok. crude summary time.

so, after you and banana left we just kind of meandered around with renegade. the only other wagon at the time was Naz and someone else on Ganelon I believe.
    everything was cool for a while but SJ and Ceko both kind of had a bad feeling about Ren. I re-read on him and thought it'd be an okay lynch.
    The four of us were the only ones online for like all of the EoD1 and I got a bit paranoid about Ganelon. Despite reading ren, I thought Ganelon's train might actually offer more info so I switched to make them both 3-3.
    Renegade flipped scum, and it looks pretty bad for me.
    SP replaces banana here. big oof
    So D2 starts, we kind of cut right into it. or atleast I tried to.
    I had to take each player and analyze whether it was worth a lynch, and the implications of Banana's replacement. or even your (or Noz') absence.
    I decided fmpov that Naz/Varcron were the best lynch targets. Ceko went full wewlad chicken with head cutoff mode.
    PODRACING ENSUES
    Varcron at L-1 kind of towntelling, no hammer from ceko
    I unvoted, voted instead for Naz.
    SP shows up, votes Varcron
    Ceko hammer.
    Green flip
    Ceko angry frustrated, in absolute shambles.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Then you show up.
    So, my question to you is if you're not scum; convince me which two are scum in a pool of Naz/Noz/Ganelon.
    Or ignore me and vote for me with Ceko because they've lost their fucking mind.

Obviously, Ganelon is the least likely of those two in that they had a vote on Renegade, though it was early. You can do research on that, they don't have many posts.

Banana (SP) probably isn't scum? For. Reasons.

And I'm not worldbuilding around myself.

25. ISO #1475

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Actually, you know what?
    -vote naz

naz
    aamirus
    ceko

i legitimately don’t think it’s possible for anyone else to be scum. Literally just lynching in that PoE wins us the game. I don’t think naz has interacted with aamirus this game? Which is very strange. And I’m already scumreading aamirus for how hard she trolled about being scum on d1, and tried to steer the lynch away from Renegade lol. That is how I’d see a scummate defend another scum, nobody would engage in the blatant white knighting that Renegade did...
    naz repeatedly said she wanted aami modkilled.

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    you forgot the other half of the question
    Sorry, EOD was hectic and I didn't have time to respond to this:

me(duh)
    SJ: agreed with everything he said and all our reads match up
    nozbug: literally the same with you
    naz (changed from SP): after I realized how hard frinckles was attacking her, I put her back into my towncore. we don't share the same reads, but our thought processes in general seem to align

It sucks that you and SJ are the lowest posters. However, that's not my fault if scum use this against us.

27. ISO #1477

Sorry, EOD was hectic and I didn't have time to respond to this:

me(duh)
    SJ: agreed with everything he said and all our reads match up
    nozbug: literally the same with you
    naz (changed from SP): after I realized how hard frinckles was attacking her, I put her back into my towncore. we don't share the same reads, but our thought processes in general seem to align

It sucks that you and SJ are the lowest posters. However, that's not my fault if scum use this against us.
    In return, can you reply to SP's wall?

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only you towncored gane on day 2. These two quotes are from the start of day 2:

This quote shows frinckles's reads heading into EOD:

I agree more attention should've been put on gane. I disapproved of his vagueness during day 2. However, these posts show you're being hypocritical here.
    Ctrl+F "Ganelon's portion of that lynch was older and less involved than the others. There's also the Naz V Ganelon that occured earlier about him defending me. I don't think this world is one where they're both scum."

30. ISO #1480

LOL

I’m sheepinf Frinckles because his tone is pure as fuck. It reminds me of ?krc. I have seen this kind of behavior MANY times before from distorted, for whom it is ALWAYS alignment indicative.

but honestly if we’re going to rank people based on how solvy they are, then yeah you, secondpassing and Ceko would be high up. Not sure who’d be i the middle. I think you’d just have everyone elae, with naz, noz, aamirus really low, and myself sonewhere right above them
    you contradict yourself so hard lmaooooooooo
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

Did you miss my last post somehow?
    sure you missed all of day 2 why would i have remembered that

33. ISO #1483

That is old in this context. Thats why people don't fucking understand you.
    how is that old dude??? SHE JUST GOT HERE and i've been busy since day 3 started. i'm going to read day 3 tomorrow, just replying to lil posts that i see

34. ISO #1484

because he dicked around for d1 until he came out with a vote process and hammered scum. Thats literally it.

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

how is that old dude??? SHE JUST GOT HERE and i've been busy since day 3 started. i'm going to read day 3 tomorrow, just replying to lil posts that i see
    you mentioned that earlier lul. This is still the first half of d1 but you said that initially in mid d2.

37. ISO #1487

rather, a vote chart. And we all know scum cannot make those. (This is banter but I also feel in the context of things that's hes towny enough)
    .................................................. ........... dude your bar is so low for some people i--

he hasn't even updated it since day 1

nice pocket @SuperJack omegalOl

38. ISO #1488

you mentioned that earlier lul. This is still the first half of d1 but you said that initially in mid d2.
    i mentioned what earlier
    this is day 3??? i'm confused

ur too drunk man
    just tell me who ur mafia partner is and no one gets hurt

39. ISO #1489

either way. If Sj doesn't know wtf discord is as a means of modern communication then why the hell should he be scum? I dont see a gyrlander themed SJ+Naz/Noz/aamirus/ganelon ventrilo server as an alternative

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

Actually, you know what?
    -vote naz

naz
    aamirus
    ceko

“Tried to steer the lynch away from renegade lol”
    Can you explain how you think I did that? From my POV even without my vote on him, my pushing him got him lynched

44. ISO #1494

And you know what? D1 ends in a 3 v 3 tie with renegade, a scum getting lynched. The scum have a chat and can ping each other. If the scum weren’t already on ganelon then why would they just sit there and let ren get lynched? The only reason to do that is if you get hard bus points on ren. But there’d be no value whatsoever from a scum POV in taking a neutral stance, unless literally both ren and ganelon are scum.

So really I can see only two scenarios that make sense:
    1) All the scum either voted ganelon or hard bussed ren
    2) Ganelon and ren are both scum

So I don’t even see how I can be in anybody’s POE.

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496
    Ganelon

LOL

you contradict yourself so hard lmaooooooooo
    No. I’m not. It’s a very legitimate question to be asking why he was townreading SJ, since he wasn’t solvy. He already clarified his read on me and he’s not townreading me by any means.

nothing contradictory there. I’ve 100% tried harder than the people in scumreading.
    idk why you’re always a smartass with me

47. ISO #1497
    Ganelon

And you know what? D1 ends in a 3 v 3 tie with renegade, a scum getting lynched. The scum have a chat and can ping each other. If the scum weren’t already on ganelon then why would they just sit there and let ren get lynched? The only reason to do that is if you get hard bus points on ren. But there’d be no value whatsoever from a scum POV in taking a neutral stance, unless literally both ren and ganelon are scum.

So really I can see only two scenarios that make sense:
    1) All the scum either voted ganelon or hard bussed ren
    2) Ganelon and ren are both scum

So I don’t even see how I can be in anybody’s POE.
    So scum = Frinckles, naz, Ren?
    tbh that would make some sense. It would help explain why naz and frinckles have been circling each other like vultures with naz seemingly doing little to stop that read. Of the three I’d say Frinckles is townier.

Would also help explain why Frinckles randomly switched to me at EoD1. Ive heard the train on me magically appeared out of nowhere.

thinking about it there’s something to be said against an aamirus-Renegade team... aamirus called out Renegade for pocketing me lol. I even saw the same thing as she did. That, coupled with how Ren was playing the probability game... made me want to lynch.

48. ISO #1498
    Ganelon

“Tried to steer the lynch away from renegade lol”
    Can you explain how you think I did that? From my POV even without my vote on him, my pushing him got him lynched
    Nvm, I’m apparently making things up. For some reason I connected the time you tried to get me to push someone with Renegades lynch, but that didn’t light up until after you did that lol.

49. ISO #1499
    Ganelon

If Frinckles is scum I’d have to believe his tone here is scum. It’s trixky. If you drop out his tone then yeah scum 100%, but I just cannot divorce that from the read.

50. ISO #1500
    Ganelon

Tbh... this is probably the most sense something has made to me this game. I was about to say that there is probably a powerwolf somewhere because things didn’t make sense. But yeah aamirus is a lot townier than at a first glance here lol. And Frinckles scummier.
    -vote Frinckles

I will dedicate myself to your lynch! CHOO CHOO

I wonder who the other wolf is. Naz? Tbh would make plenty of sense