S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    ive only been scum on mu, so probably. i also basically afk'd
    Not true, you've been scum a solid 6/33 times on this site ;)
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Does the vote bother you?
    To Rumox.
    A lot of the discussion that had been going on was meta based reading, which I tend not to respond to because I haven't played enough games recently (last one being in june iirc) to be able to meta read anyone.

As for my vote, if I vote and don't explain why then assume there's a reason for it. I chose to vote you because I wanted to see who it would stand out to. You, obviously, but as well to Marshmallow Marshall. Enough for me to move up to 2nd on his scum list (assuming I read his list properly, not familiar much with this new voting system.)
    This. This seems pro-town, but then, reading the ISO, it was never pursued.
    Okay I finally caught up with everything and there were a few things that stood out so I will turn on my computer and explain what I think.
    Stealth you said I was your first main town read yet you don’t put me at the bottom of your reads list? Explain that?
    That was never pursued either. There's a lot of "pro-town starts", but no real pushing of a line of thoughts, no consistent thoughts and reads to push. Just points being made that can look towny when took separately because you'd expect more thoughts to come, but they don't come and then the thread advances, and it buries the posts and just gives Unknown free towncred.

I could see that be a scum strategy. It's obviously not a BIG thing, but for D1, I think it's relevant enough for me to do
    -vote Unknown1234
    and to keep him as my 2nd vote. Might put him as first vote, depends of reaction
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    On D2 and after, I agree with you. D1 is another world in which we try to gather as much info as possible, and scumpainting is a way to do it if you want to commit to that style at start of game.
    You seem to believe that his play is coming from a townie, yet you have him in the middle of your pile. What do you think of Magoroth at this point?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #804

Does it not bother anyone else that blinkskater is essentially telling Mesk to have the same reads as him in order to be town-read? To me it reads as blinkskater trying to persuade Mesk, who is known to be a 'loud' player in game, to vote his way for town credit. Nobody else seemed to find this weird either.
    Why did you assume he wanted her to sheep him, btw? Depending on her reads =/= depending on if she sheeps him.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #805

You seem to believe that his play is coming from a townie, yet you have him in the middle of your pile. What do you think of Magoroth at this point?
    I think I need to see past D1 to make my mind about him, especially with all the claiming stuff. His play can make sense from either perspective, but it will have to become more precise tomorrow.
    But what I think about your specific point against him is that it's not good, which doesn't make him town, just not scummier than null.

6. ISO #806

To Rumox.

This. This seems pro-town, but then, reading the ISO, it was never pursued.

That was never pursued either. There's a lot of "pro-town starts", but no real pushing of a line of thoughts, no consistent thoughts and reads to push. Just points being made that can look towny when took separately because you'd expect more thoughts to come, but they don't come and then the thread advances, and it buries the posts and just gives Unknown free towncred.

I could see that be a scum strategy. It's obviously not a BIG thing, but for D1, I think it's relevant enough for me to do
    -vote Unknown1234
    and to keep him as my 2nd vote. Might put him as first vote, depends of reaction
    The first post you quoted was actually pursued after having said it, just not to rumox. I commented on the fact that you were defending rumox only AFTER he actually commented on my post. It was scummy considering you had taken no interest into the post until someone else had brought upon the idea of it being suspicious. Not because you weren't around, since you were online during that time period.

This is the second time I asked this question, and I remember pinging Stealth about it after he had never asked me about it. Stealth addressed this point afterwards, and I felt no reason to push it afterwards once I understood how the voting system actually worked. I don't scum-read Stealth at this point in this game.

7. ISO #807

I think I need to see past D1 to make my mind about him, especially with all the claiming stuff. His play can make sense from either perspective, but it will have to become more precise tomorrow.
    But what I think about your specific point against him is that it's not good, which doesn't make him town, just not scummier than null.
    I don't think Magoroth is mafia. I made that point clear earlier, which nobody seemed to pay attention to. I have him high on my vote list because I think he's the Serial Killer, but if he actually is then I'm more worried about blinkskater being mafia than him being Sk.

8. ISO #808

The first post you quoted was actually pursued after having said it, just not to rumox. I commented on the fact that you were defending rumox only AFTER he actually commented on my post. It was scummy considering you had taken no interest into the post until someone else had brought upon the idea of it being suspicious. Not because you weren't around, since you were online during that time period.

This is the second time I asked this question, and I remember pinging Stealth about it after he had never asked me about it. Stealth addressed this point afterwards, and I felt no reason to push it afterwards once I understood how the voting system actually worked. I don't scum-read Stealth at this point in this game.
    Ummm no, it wasn't pursued lol, what comes next in the ISO is "Why are you defending the soft-claim" and then a bunch of vote testing that comes much later. Why do you lie on that point o.O did you expect me to just answer to your counterpush and not doublecheck if you were lying...?

And 2nd paragraph, okay, but that comes down to what I accused you of doing earlier, though. Can't really say it's strong content, even though it LOOKS useful.

9. ISO #809

Why did you assume he wanted her to sheep him, btw? Depending on her reads =/= depending on if she sheeps him.
    I've made this point a couple times now, but I feel that this game blinkskater has been playing more to make friends with people than to scum-hunt. He was throwing around town-reads and inviting people into his "town core" with justifications that were far from being reasonable. So yes, I do think he was trying to convince Mesk to vote with him, and I don't think they are scum together.

10. ISO #810

I wanted to cvote you over Efe, but it looks like the thing won't load again lol, so I'll just leave it to that because I still don't mind policy lynching Efe (and it's not that much a policy lynch since he's not really playing to his town meta, he's not trying to help town via his trolling, it's just creating chaos), whatever y'all think about it, I'm still willing to do it.

Unknown becomes my only actual scumread as of now, though. And now I'm sleepy (it's 6:37 AM as I am writing this and I haven't slept), so good morning/night whatever it is for you guys ^^

11. ISO #811

I've made this point a couple times now, but I feel that this game blinkskater has been playing more to make friends with people than to scum-hunt. He was throwing around town-reads and inviting people into his "town core" with justifications that were far from being reasonable. So yes, I do think he was trying to convince Mesk to vote with him, and I don't think they are scum together.
    Just before I go, I'll repeat that Blink's style isn't exactly logical. And it's not the first time he does that town-coring strategy, he does it often as town now. If anything I think that fits his town meta.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Ummm no, it wasn't pursued lol, what comes next in the ISO is "Why are you defending the soft-claim" and then a bunch of vote testing that comes much later. Why do you lie on that point o.O did you expect me to just answer to your counterpush and not doublecheck if you were lying...?

And 2nd paragraph, okay, but that comes down to what I accused you of doing earlier, though. Can't really say it's strong content, even though it LOOKS useful.
    If you think that was the intention then you are really grasping at straws to try to make me look bad. I admit that I never made that post (which for some reason I thought I had) but that was my thoughts as of why I mentioned you commenting on my vote afterwards. The vote was meant to progress discussion away from meta/soft claiming, which ended up creating discussion regardless.

Once again, you choose to justify your read on blinkskater using Meta. Nobody in this game has said that blinkskaters actions are pro-town, just that "This is something blinkskater would do as town".

In my last game playing on this site (and blinkskater was town) he had focused more on tunnel pushing people than he had on his town core. He did have a town-core, but it wasn't through the same ways that he has this game including buddying people extensively without reason to do so. So if that's how you think blinkskaters meta is, I'm going to disagree with you there.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

I don't think what MM said has any indication of blinkskater being town. He has essentially pocketed both Efekannn and Light_Yagami by saying they are both town (we all know those two just like to be town-read and they won't vote that person throughout the game). He said he wouldn't meta read them anymore, yet didn't change his opinion on either of them.

To add on that, blinkskater continues to say that I'm town and that I am justified in my push on him, but doesn't try to convince me to vote his way. I don't like the amount of people that haven't been considering the fact he might not be town.
    I'm hesitant to believe that Blink is not town simply because hard defending me makes very little sense from a scum perspective on day 1.

If I am mafia with him, he is effectively dooming mafia. I have been lynch priority or close to for the entire game after the first 5 pages. Why even bother? If my scum mate was that far gone day 1 I would bus the fuck out of him.
    If I am town and he is mafia, why attach himself to a situation that without his input would probably result in a free miss lynch. So he can say "i told you so"?. That doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble.

I said it before Blink digs his feet into the ground when he town reads someone. I'm not hard town leaning on him because of this, he can easily do that as scum. But the circumstances surrounding his stance on me just doesn't make me come to the conclusion that he is scum. Unless he is playing a wild SK, no point entertaining that idea just right now tho.

I still think MM is the best lynch today. I can't get over his massive flip flop of having me as lynch priority, then moving me to his HIGHEST town read because he wanted to sheep Blink. No one seems to care about it, only Blink and Magoroth have given notice to it.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Mesk514,Hue yTheLong,DS,Magoroth,blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,S kipDay,Light_Yagami,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,

Alright, this works. I had noticed the same thing anyway (yes it looks like a sheep move but it's not totally one lol, although it's a little bit sheepy :P), so time to save him.

Well you are wrong ^^ I've already stated in a thread on FM discussion that I was advocating for more policy lynches in the future. Now I really have to go so bye.

Can anyone honestly say this is a town mindset when considering the alignment of someone, let alone such a drastic change of opinion? I would never have my opinion changed on someone I have as #1 scum read simply by hearing someone go "your #1 scum read scum read someone blatantly being scummy".

17. ISO #817

@rumox do you still think MM is scum? Because right now I don't feel like lynching either of you.

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm hesitant to believe that Blink is not town simply because hard defending me makes very little sense from a scum perspective on day 1.

If I am mafia with him, he is effectively dooming mafia. I have been lynch priority or close to for the entire game after the first 5 pages. Why even bother? If my scum mate was that far gone day 1 I would bus the fuck out of him.
    If I am town and he is mafia, why attach himself to a situation that without his input would probably result in a free miss lynch. So he can say "i told you so"?. That doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble.

I said it before Blink digs his feet into the ground when he town reads someone. I'm not hard town leaning on him because of this, he can easily do that as scum. But the circumstances surrounding his stance on me just doesn't make me come to the conclusion that he is scum. Unless he is playing a wild SK, no point entertaining that idea just right now tho.

I still think MM is the best lynch today. I can't get over his massive flip flop of having me as lynch priority, then moving me to his HIGHEST town read because he wanted to sheep Blink. No one seems to care about it, only Blink and Magoroth have given notice to it.

Can anyone honestly say this is a town mindset when considering the alignment of someone, let alone such a drastic change of opinion? I would never have my opinion changed on someone I have as #1 scum read simply by hearing someone go "your #1 scum read scum read someone blatantly being scummy".
    Blinkskater had MM in his town core at one point and flipped onto MM for saying the word weird multiple times. Not being able to say scum does seem unusual, but the fact is that after that moment blinkskater made everything MM did scummy. If MM was being scummy from that point onward, why wouldn't he have thought that beforehand?

19. ISO #819

You just explained exactly why Blinkskater would do that if he was scum. He has spent the entire game trying to get people to see his reads as accurate (Even suggesting that his lynch would be "beneficial for town"). If he was scum and he was hard town-reading you and you ended up flipping town, then people would think he was town for defending you. That is EXACTLY why he would do it.

20. ISO #820

Also, I have no clue how to indicate if the votes between people are close or not unless they're tied. So saying that you weren't going to be saveable seems to be questionable for me.

21. ISO #821

I could see blinkskater being scum with either of you. Attempting to deflect the attention onto MM, the next viable lynch, and trying to save you. OR, attempting to push a lynch onto his already highly suspicious teammate in order to gain town-cred. This might be a stretch, but I haven't seen anything in this game that's made me think twice about blinkskater being town.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Morning

I Like How People Suddenly Think Im A Null Read That Can Fake Their Town Meta Lol

Back In The Past Games You Guys Said Literally The Opposite And Now Why The Hell Are You Agreeing With Me Now?

MM Is Definitively Scummy And I Refuse To Lynch Him
    Hi Efe

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Going To School Now

Bye
    Where do you even live?

26. ISO #826

@rumox do you still think MM is scum? Because right now I don't feel like lynching either of you.
    My previous post says I do.

Blinkskater had MM in his town core at one point and flipped onto MM for saying the word weird multiple times. Not being able to say scum does seem unusual, but the fact is that after that moment blinkskater made everything MM did scummy. If MM was being scummy from that point onward, why wouldn't he have thought that beforehand?
    Fucks me man you're gunna have to link posts where this happened.

You just explained exactly why Blinkskater would do that if he was scum. He has spent the entire game trying to get people to see his reads as accurate (Even suggesting that his lynch would be "beneficial for town"). If he was scum and he was hard town-reading you and you ended up flipping town, then people would think he was town for defending you. That is EXACTLY why he would do it.
    Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I 100% can see that. I may be tunnelling too hard on MM to let my priority lynch go. Time to reflect. Basically I have a hard time believing Blink would go this balls to the wall as scum day 1.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Also finding it hard to scum read him for something he literally does every game regardless of his alignment (that I have also been in)

30. ISO #830

Hmm... no, not exactly lol. You just don't feel particularly townie, and in a list of reads, I'd put you just just below null; however, Condorcet doesn't allow that. I don't mean specifically to lynch any of you, but removing Rumox from there and keeping my townreads up just end up doing that.

DS reminds me a bit of Yayap, but with a nicer attitude, I guess. I still have to see what he has to give, and for now, he has done nothing really towny; asked him for some specific thoughts, and his reply will make him go either up or down in the cvote.
    someone explain who yayap is

31. ISO #831

Also, I have no clue how to indicate if the votes between people are close or not unless they're tied. So saying that you weren't going to be saveable seems to be questionable for me.
    55% of participants want to see rumox executed over MM's 45%.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Why do you not want to lynch MM? His 180 flip flop on me because blink said "ur scum read scum read someone being scummy" is fucking bizarre. What town player changes their mind on someone so drastically on their lynch priority candidate? I'll quote it again

Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Mesk514,Hue yTheLong,DS,Magoroth,blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,S kipDay,Light_Yagami,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,

Alright, this works. I had noticed the same thing anyway (yes it looks like a sheep move but it's not totally one lol, although it's a little bit sheepy :P), so time to save him.

Well you are wrong ^^ I've already stated in a thread on FM discussion that I was advocating for more policy lynches in the future. Now I really have to go so bye.
    From lynch priority candidate to TOP town read. Because of the post he was responding to? Nah man

36. ISO #836

Alright, im starting my readback. Gonna post in page increments because the forum software is 2009 tier. My initial thoughts going into this is that I would probably lynch Mesk/Marshmallow/Yubashi (i think thats his name). Lets see if that changes at all:

Spoiler : PAGE 1 Thoughts :
    the queen is back
    *praise me*

we start with a good policy, ye?
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    welp. If one of these flips scum im legit just policy lynching the other for my own peace of mind. What an opening vote.

Mhmm, let's start by lynching people who think we are using majority lynch

MeSk Is AlWaYs ToWn.
    this could be theater but i dont want to conf bias

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    well she hasn't claimed citizen yet, so...?

Interesting call out by Magoroth. Would say doubtful w/w should mesk flip.

interesting
    wifom ur way out of this but
    not claiming citizen till asked to =
    Ill be interested to see if Magoroth keeps this same energy throughout the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did You Just Claim Serial Killer Mag.. Kinda Seems Like You Did..
    again, not trying to conf bias my own reads but this dude did the same thing to me later in the game when he asked if I claimed scum. This pings me.

I wonder if that's not actually a scumtell for Mesk lol.. but she hasn't played in a while, at least not here, so maybe it's not one anymore.

Still tho
    -vote Mesk514

Someone else comment on this and tell me if this back and forth between them is sus or not.

37. ISO #837

MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLong,Clank,Efek annn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,blinkskater,Frinckles ,DS,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

Updated cvote. This is a pretty accurate representation of my reads from scum to town. Middle of the pack (efe to blink) are indifferent feeling.

38. ISO #838

MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLong,Clank,Efek annn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,blinkskater,Frinckles ,DS,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

Updated cvote. This is a pretty accurate representation of my reads from scum to town. Middle of the pack (efe to blink) are indifferent feeling.
    Fucking wrong code. This is my current thoughts.

MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLong,Clank,Efek annn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,DS,blinkskater,Frinck les,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

39. ISO #839

=
    Spoiler : page 2 thoughts :
    Also Kinda Seems Like Mag Is TPR Hunting In This Post Either Way..
    I think its interesting that Yagami actually quotes HIMSELF in the reference there.

no actually I was claiming arsonist, you nearly got me
    Yeah Magoroth can be town.

wow, no more pressure? i was ready to 1v1 you
    This is going on a bit too long to be theater. If it stops abruptly I wouldnt be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you want to metagame it up, you're already scumpainting people and saying they're rolefishing. That's your go-to Marsh.
    Interesting call out. I was a little suspect of Frinckles having read that wall against Blink which ended in literally nothing, but I like this pending a MM town flip, in which this post immediately becomes a shade throw instead of a call out lol

Aren't you scumpainting me by this very post though, Frinckles?

First post from MM I like lol

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Spoiler : pg 3 thoughts :
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol
    I used to play on a site where a solo "lol" = scum

lol

Yeah i'm reading people, i don't need to read people when i'm scum because i know who's who right?

No i litetally catch scum in 1 post.

I'm not going to sit here and proclaim im the town read over and over again thats scummy lol

And you aint got the balls to shoot me
    without knowing meta I cant tell if this is just personality or being overly defensive.

who said you have to read people? have a go at them and fuck their shit, thats how you see their true colours.
    I dont mean to sound like an arrogant prick or something - im just taking my mod meta rn and trying to replicate that.
    so im trying to stir up arguments with people. discord is good for the town.
    ordered discord that is.

ANYWAY:
    so attempt it. the more info you have the easier it'll be for people to read you. and the easier it will be for you to read peeps.
    you already know this as well as I do.
    fuck shit up, you're good at it

also about frinckles, I would not call it a read, more like some erm, thoughts about him
    this feels like more of a difference in personalities than a true tvs

notice how mm is defending blinkskater quite strongly here. I became your fos just for pushing blinkskater, and for "reaching".
    bruh, scum painting is how you win this game. scum paint everyone and see where the paint sticks. thats where you Lynch.
    magoroth is my favorite.

Game paused.
    FUCK I JUST LOST THE FUCKING GAME. FUCK.

42. ISO #842

Spoiler : page4 :
    I don't think he was going for that.

I get the feel he's posting his legit mindset and i dont think he can replicate that as scum.
    This is a mentality that scum players wouldnt have the actual thought process on to comment on. I like this. Blink is town

Oh, and mandatory post to say that this started later than I thought it would, and I had already signed on a game on MU, which made me get into two games at once... so I might sometimes give priority to that other game if it gets too hot. Which means that thou shalt not jump on me for being browsing the thread and not posting. Thank you for your understanding.
    sus disclaimer

rumox, Mesk514, Frinckles, MarshmallowMarshall, Blinkskater, Efekannn02, Unkown1234, Stealthbomber16, HeuyTheLong, Clank, Mojoland, Light_Yagami, Magoroth
    WHY IS MOJOLAND TOP THREE? i dont even remember there being a post from him?

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Spoiler : pg5 :
    Magoroth, Light_Yagami, Mojoland, Clank, HeuyTheLong, Stealthbomber16, Unkown1234, Efekannn02, Blinkskater, MarshmallowMarshall, Frinckles, Mesk514, rumox
    this secondary vote correction is lowkey even scummier lmfao

I like the spunk but I don't follow.

Stirring the pot at the beginning of the game doesn't seem like a cause to policy lynch. He could have simply said nothing this whole game and he'd be as scummy as the people at the bottom of your list. Regardless of whether it's his metagame really doesn't matter, he could have missed D1 due to a irl thing.. the statement still stands.

On the other hand, the unprompted vigilante claim (in a game where Vigilante cannot shoot night one) did seem strange from my point of view. It's plausible as scum that he's pulling the doctor to himself to avoid not hitting a healed target; Or worse, making himself a free target if a higher priority heal like cop does reveal.

I guess my point is: If you scumread him now, great -- he'd make a much better lynch target D2 in my opinion.
    sliding frinckles to town side

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ooo can i also softclaim vigilante
    stop bro dont make me counter

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    apologies for being late to the party- d1 and the first half of d2 are going to be extremely hectic for me because i'm in a play which opens tomorrow. if i seem a bit absentminded at times that is absolutely my bad.

right now everyone who has claimed or softclaimed tpr looks scummy to me. this is just wifom for the sake of wifom, it's not progressing anything, nobody seems to have any actual reads on anybody because of it and it's just distracting. whether anyone is vigilante or not should not be a topic of discussion. why are you even trying to claim vigilante what does that accomplish?

as cool as bird voting is, it seems to just be a distraction right now and hopefully people can learn how to use it effectively. also i am going to call it bird voting.
    ima be honest I legit saw zero softs yall meta is crazy

I don't care if you are scum this game, this is spot on.
    TMI

Are You Saiyan He Is Town Because You Are Scum? Because, You Know He Cant Be Scum.. Because, You Are Scum?
    HAHAHA. I love this call out.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Spoiler : pg5 :

this secondary vote correction is lowkey even scummier lmfao
    The only thought process that went into it was my lynch priority. Every other person placed was mindless placement. Also if you are looking at this cvote with the information we have now that's pretty unfair.

48. ISO #848

Spoiler : pg 6 :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,Efekannn02,Light_Yaga mi,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Mojoland,Clank,Frinckles,Un known1234,Mesk514,blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,rumo x,
    rumox is updating votes alot which seems like a towny thing to do. my slot [mojoland] is constantly fluctuating tho

I don't find that weird coming from MM, it's normal MM behavior IMO, whether he's actually toen or scum or not yet i'm not sold but i'm leaning more town.

MM knows stealths a good player, and it feels genuine MM paranoia when it doesnt need to be type of thing.

MM is also the type of player who becomes almost transparent day 2 or 3 as far as alignment goes. And is NEVER in any case a good day one lynch. If you nail him as scum day 1, OK you use that to weed out his allies. If he's town it's a miss lynch so that isnt good either.

My take is MM lives today.
    can someone who is actually reading my thoughts on all this (i doubt there are many) give me on a scale of 1-10 rating how good blink is at mafia? I want to know if I should just be ignoring base level shit like this or not

Although this condorcet voting makes it harder imo to find scum thru voting. This is why I am going to suggest a type of court where we take things into our own hands at the EOD. EOD's usually yeild tons of valuable information especially day 1's. Scum votes are often easier to pick up on due to who has votes how they vote and why they vote. The condorcet system although very cool is a different way of essentially playing the game.

So what i'm suggesting here is we take the two most scumread players from condorcet list, and make a kind of thunderdome between those two players. We then use the site votes to determine who wants to lynch who out of those two players. Majority will rule and amongst ourselves we adjust the condorcet voting to eliminate the player with the most votes.

I think this will yeild tons of alignment indicative information this way. Scum will either have to push a miss lynch or defend their allies publicly and this will give us a chance to pick up on that. It will force scum to post and vote. And make them really uncomfortable.

Due to the condorcet voting i feel scum can just lay low and make sure they are anywhere but at the top of the list.

I think this is our best course of action to draw out the scum and solve the game.
    yeah blink is just always town

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Good howdy my fellow compatriots and also other foreign folk i, a geezer, have arrived.

So i just gave this good old day so far a pretty quick read through, didnt sit down and analyse everything however i think i have a good bearing on the game so far and thus would like to relinkiush my thoughts to you good people.

So firstly on the Magoroth situation, i dont see what he is doing as necessarily that scummy, i dont like the Vigilante claim that he has made so early into this game and from where i am sat it seems to me like Magoroth is doing what he said he doesnt support, sowing discord. Now such discord erupted from his claim as Vigi and i dont like some of the stupid lines of questioning he reached out to people with, whether it was serious or a meme in that situation i am unsure and to me it does seem like he is out here doing prods on people but not good towny prods but scummy prods. With this said he is only 4th on my list so far, this is in part due to my lack of Meta knowledge, some are saying that meta can make what Mag is doing towny or townier to some degree and so ive adjusted my votes for now to follow that.

Now i have Rumox at the top of my list due to the pushing that was done against SB16 over his great little post on hunting Soft claims, we are early into the game and into the day and we as town shouldnt be looking to hunt out all the soft claims, it gives the town minimal knowledge that could very well be false while the mafia receives some prime knowledge, given they know who is and isnt mafia they can look at the soft claims and say, hit him, hit him or hit him, we have soft claims that the town have given us and really i dont like it. (one thing here that links to magoroth, his claim of Vigi is also the scummiest town claim for a TPR this early i feel due to it being a killing role).

Unknown is second on my list and this comes down to my wish for him to explain his positions more, he made a few posts and didnt really expalin much as to why and just left, as such i feel for know he is a good target to pressure a little to retrive some infomation from. This is kinda the same as to why i have Mojoland third, said nothing and so a lynch on him will not hurt the town much at this point and it is a solid pressure option. Light is the last person i really wanna explain in that upperish bracket. They have not said too much of use or that is interesting while still posting more then some people lower down on the list and that gives me very very light scummy vibes.

As for town reads i have SB16 down in my town reads right now for that great little post he made earlier over soft claiming, a very towny post in my book. I also have blink in my town reads, i feel they have really presented a good position this game and while i fear blink slightly due to a previous game i think at this point they can reside at the solid bottom of the list. Also the Thunderdome, super court at the EOD sounds like a really good plan, ive never used Concordet voting before but given the confusion all the reads and people can cause within it (for example most of those peoples positions in the middle of my list are not in any major thought out order, just a more base line order that i have quickly put together based on activity and surface tier scummyness/townness) i do think that such confusion can be limited and that we can really get to a good lynch through taking out all the lower votes, taking a general aggregate of the top two people and having them be the focus at EOD. This also means that its more likely we can get a good lynch given we are focused on only 2 people as opposed to 4 or 5.

Anyway thats my bit for now, ill be back later on at some point. My Cvote is just below (it matches the above) also @Voss You spoke of an animation earlier, i dunno if it would work but using Flourish could work cause it has a horserace type thing on it.

Rumox,Unknown1234,Mojoland,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,C lank,Efekann02,MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Frinckl es,Blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong
    I like this post, though not necessarily the conclusions that come from it. I dont reallyu get the unknown thing, as I dont remember much from him at all but I guess thats kinda the point? Im gonna lean this town

49. ISO #849

If she is town that is a super anti-town way to play a vanilla role...
    see, you think that... but 8/10 times maf take the bait
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

50. ISO #850

If she is town that is a super anti-town way to play a vanilla role...
    an if you played on this site in 2016, you would know it works
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader