Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 3721
  1. ISO #2301

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Can I ask again.
    Why does SCv lynched tell anything about arsonist ?
    I already answered that. I also said I was wrong in understanding what he ment. It does not but It is the best move for town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

4. ISO #2304

@Mike
    If scv is amnesiac that means the netrual benign and neutral any are taken.
    Neutral evil is left over. How does that translate into ANYinformation about arsonist
    OMG here

I thought Arson said He HEALED YOU as in was attacked.
    I was wrong he ment healed you as in targeted you.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #2305

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    AIVION

As I said, I want to start moving a bit towards people that have received little pressure despite absolutely doing things to deserve some.

The case currently here on AIVION ultimately comes down to his TPR claim at the start of day 2 which later transitioned into a sheriff claim. There was effectively no reason behind the claim, which made it appear highly questionable (Quick recap: AIVION says he made the claim on day 2 because he said he would on day 1, but never answered why he said he would claim day 2 regardless). As such, it forces us to consider that either AIVION isn't that competent and is fine claiming for no real reason, or that AIVION is lying and just trying to get himself in a trusted position in the town.

I think that both explanations are plausible, so this at least partially has to come down to whether we believe AIVION. Here are 7 out of the first 8 posts made by AIVION at day start...

These posts are the core of this accusation. There is a realistic possibility that AIVION could have been a sheriff that made a pretty questionable decision by revealing when there was very little reason to do so. However... do these posts actually convince anyone? No one could have really guessed that aamirus was going to be the kill target (current information suggests that I was actually the kill target) and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most someone could fuck up, I'll give a sheriff targeting someone on the night they die a 2. And yet, this is how AIVION chooses to act at day start. So once again we have to consider that AIVION is sheriff and just making questionable decisions, or that he is lying. I simply find this posts to be utterly insincere and not like how someone would actually act when they made a "mistake" this minor. It's almost like he wrote them for a different purpose...

Now it is time to put on our tin foil hats. If we are making the assumption that Unknown is town (we don't know for certain, but I am inclined to this belief) and AIVION is mafia, it is most likely that AIVION is Consigliere and using the feedback from his night action to help keep up the Sheriff claim that he wants to establish early (more plausible and so on). If the mafia night kill was on me and AIVION did indeed target aamirus, while AIVION would be surprised when aamirus was the one killed, since he would have gotten citizen from his feedback there is a high chance that he made the guess that his feedback was still accurate and decided to try and heavily sell the "I'm sheriff who was SO stupid not guessing that aamirus was the mafia kill target (even though I know he wasn't)" story. Even if AIVION did think it was likely that aamirus was bused, he likely still would have wanted to go through with it to get his planned claim to be established, making his opening posts still make sense from this context where he is trying to convince people that he didn't know aamirus was bused.

This last part might be a little bit of a stretch. The main issue that I have comes back to that I find the series of posts AIVION had at the start of the day not in line with what I would consider as normal town behavior. Additionally, since Damus and AIVION are both claiming town investigative, creating overflow. If we believe both of them, we also have to believe that there is only one remaining random town spot (making all these citizen claims less believable), unless...
    @blinkskater : If the auditor targets a town on the night they die, will they appear as a citizen in the graveyard?

Something to keep an eye on, since we don't know what neutral evil we have and we could have 2. Either way, the confirmed town investigative spot is contested, so AIVION's role is not confirmed.
    Yes
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2306

@Mike
    If scv is amnesiac that means the netrual benign and neutral any are taken.
    Neutral evil is left over. How does that translate into ANYinformation about arsonist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok it is simple.
    1. Damus claimed he was not attacked last night.
    2 Arson claimed he Healed Damus last night.
    3. Scv Claims to be Amnesiac
    4. MM dead means NB is out NR and NE left.
    5 . For Damus to have been healed means he was attacked means there has to be a NK means only NK and NE exist no Amnisac is posable.
    6. If Scv Flips Amnesiac then Arson Lied. as there can only be NE left no NK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Except that neutral evil can be neutral killing, which means that would not exist.

Did Arsonist actually say the words “Damus was attacked” ?

@Arsonist are you saying you Healed Damus or you saying you targeted Damus to heal?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I targeted to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    No i didn't say that he was attacked.
    sorry then I misread that. I took it as you said you healed him.

One fact remains. We have 1 to many Invests or to many Cits. My lean is to many cits. invest claims Are Aivion and Damus, Cit claims are aamirus, Auckmid, Naz, Glip, & Light.

Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort
    Mafia Deception Framer/Tailor/ one more role i forgot.

Town Government Cit AuckMid
    Town Investigative Sheriff Aivion or Lookout Damus
    Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Protective Doc Arsonist
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit Naz or Lookout Damus Or Sheriff Aivion
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit aamirus

Neutral Benign EXE target Scv MM
    Neutral Evil Still unknown at this time Witch Maybe?
    Neutral Any Amesiac? Scv Meaning no NK????? Suspect.

No claims Distorted, Numbertwo, Firebringer,
    Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus
    @Distorted , @Numbertwo , @Firebringer , What roles are you going to hard claim. lets weed out the scum. Give them no place to hide.

For those that will not be on Can we agree that Scv is best lych for today. we can get more info for tomorrow.

1 We will not lynch a town role.
    2 if Scv is Amnesic he will not be able to remember Scum.
    3 if Scv is not Amnesic He will be NE or NK oe Mafia.

This is a Win Win for town.

VOTE SCV for Lynch. Before you go as a lot of people will not be on at EOD today. in 8 and a half hours from now. 8 1/2 hours will be EOD. Scv lynch is better than a no lynch will answer a lot of questions. and less places for scum to claim.
    -vote scvmurderer
    Here is my train of thought is that helps Damus

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

Ok. You are following flawed logic.

Serial killer arsonist MM spree killer those are all considered neutral evil roles. Due to the current graveyard it is speculated that there is an arsonist (I am speculating that). This many town players and power roles requires a higher than 1KPN to be more balanced. Since no second death I conclude arsonist likely. We have nobody claimed to have been audited so that is out.

sCV being amnesiac does not detract from that possibility. This lynching SCV only can result in SCV being dead amnesiac or dead neutral evil role. Additionally this Lynch does NOT assist us in determining if Arsonist is a doctor or not. There are two benefits to this Lynch:
    Amnesiac cannot side against town if we Lynch
    We Lynch non town.

I am still open to this idea. But your logic is flawed

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

11. ISO #2311

Ok. You are following flawed logic.

Serial killer arsonist MM spree killer those are all considered neutral evil roles. Due to the current graveyard it is speculated that there is an arsonist (I am speculating that). This many town players and power roles requires a higher than 1KPN to be more balanced. Since no second death I conclude arsonist likely. We have nobody claimed to have been audited so that is out.

sCV being amnesiac does not detract from that possibility. This lynching SCV only can result in SCV being dead amnesiac or dead neutral evil role. Additionally this Lynch does NOT assist us in determining if Arsonist is a doctor or not. There are two benefits to this Lynch:
    Amnesiac cannot side against town if we Lynch
    We Lynch non town.

I am still open to this idea. But your logic is flawed
    I do see the flaws. But as well as Auckmud pointed out auditor Is not ruled out as our dead cot could have been hit with an audit.

One think that is not flawed is the fact. That SCV is best lynch for town today.

12. ISO #2312

Based on the last will I believe Aamuis was indeed citizen
    I need to reread that.

13. ISO #2313

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Day 2

Aamirus was killed by the Mafia.
    Her role was Citizen.
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    With my death, I can finally ascend to Efelantis, home of my great master, the lord Efekannn02, former hand of the King.

Flavor: As darkness crept in and all was silent, all the villagers asleep in their beds. A broad figure cloaked in darkness crept through the castle, silent as a mouse. The figure was keeping to the shadows as not to bring attention to themselves. After a few minute walk the figure stopped at a small wooden door. The figure gently pushed open the door and walked over to the bed where a noble villager lay sound asleep. As the figure crept closer it seemed to have stepped on a pebble which made a small crunch noise. The villagers eyes immediately opened, she gripped the dagger that was under her pillow, jumped up and instantly hurled it at the shadowy figure. The figure was so fast he dodged the knife and shot a single shot with his gun that crumbled the noble villager. He then hurriedly turned around ran out the door and melded into the darkness. The next morning King Blink was walking down the hall. He saw a door that was usually closed at this time halfway open. He walked into the room and gasped in horror as he saw his noblewoman Aamrius murdered on the floor with a single gunshot wound to the head. First Efekannn, now Aamirus. This was getting out of hand, King Blink and the town needed to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible to prevent any more friends and villagers from being killed. Tears in his eyes King Blink stormed out of the room.

Living Players:

@Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Numbertwo
    @Auckmid
    @Glip
    @naz
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    @Unknown1234
    @Light_Yagami
    @LunaMayGraves
    @AIVION
    @Mike

Graveyard
    Efekannn02(Flavor)
    Marshmallow Marshall: Executioner Lynched day 1.
    Aamirus: Citizen Killed by the Mafia Night 1.

7 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end on January 11th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.
    This LW says Nothing

14. ISO #2314

Based on the last will I believe Aamuis was indeed citizen
    Agreed. We can’t bring in speculation like this to every single flip that happens, or we won’t make it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #2315

I need to reread that.
    Then I do see your point if he was any role other than Citizen why leave a troll LW

16. ISO #2316

That being said.
    I am down
    -vote SCVmurderer

-vote Scvmurderer
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #2317

18. ISO #2318

19. ISO #2319

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Believe That He Is An Acceptable Lynch If We Cant Figure This Shit Out.. Honestly If There Is An Arsonist Around.. We Need To Lynch A Mafia Today.. And Again Tomorrow.. Hoping SCV If Amnesiac Sides With Town..
    I get the feeling you are reluctant to vote him and would rather take a chance on lyching a posable town.

20. ISO #2320

I get the feeling you are reluctant to vote him and would rather take a chance on lyching a posable town.
    The Only Reluctance I Have In Voting Is In The Consistency Of His Claim.. For All We Know When He Said He Only Visits The Dead.. He Could Be A Lurking Coroner Or Actually Amnesiac..

21. ISO #2321

The Only Reluctance I Have In Voting Is In The Consistency Of His Claim.. For All We Know When He Said He Only Visits The Dead.. He Could Be A Lurking Coroner Or Actually Amnesiac..
    Or a Mafia

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

24. ISO #2324

25. ISO #2325

26. ISO #2326

I Refused To Lynch MM Because He Claimed EXE And Was Acting Extremely Pro Town
    Aren’t you the one that pointed out that Scv said he wasn’t going to side town?

27. ISO #2327

True Enough.. But Then Theres Naz And Glip Both Claiming Cit And Naz Voting Me Knowing Full Well I Basically Claimed Cit All Day Yesterday And Today.. So Naz Is Either Mafia Or Blind
    I agree one of the Cit claims is rather Mafia or NE.

But lets go with a shure fire way to get some one not town. Some one that can harm town. Someone that can also be a hiding Maifa

28. ISO #2328

29. ISO #2329

30. ISO #2330

31. ISO #2331

It doesn’t change much tbh. He hasn’t said anything different, and I don’t see a town role claiming neutral and saying they would side with evils..

32. ISO #2332

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

Im Actually Not Willing To Accidentally Kill A Towns Member..
    ?????? Fluff??????

35. ISO #2335

I Could See It As A Clever Plan To Stay Alive Long Enough To Do The Job..
    What job is that?

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

I Could See It As A Clever Plan To Stay Alive Long Enough To Do The Job..
    Except he could have just as easily been the day 1 lynch had you swapped your vote onto him. So what kind of plan would that be?

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

40. ISO #2340

Maybe He Is Lurking Coroner It Possible.. Trying Ta Stay Alive Just A Random Thought..
    Coroner??? in this save with no Janitor one that Blink personally picked the roles. I don't think so.

41. ISO #2341

42. ISO #2342

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Except he could have just as easily been the day 1 lynch had you swapped your vote onto him. So what kind of plan would that be?
    This is a very Good point that does not need to be overlooked.

43. ISO #2343

Coroner??? in this save with no Janitor one that Blink personally picked the roles. I don't think so.
    It’s not impossible if the janitor didn’t sanitize, or if a tailor is in play.

44. ISO #2344

Yeah But Coroner Sees Who Visited Specifically I Believe
    vote Scv then. you where so eager to vote everyone else. Put your vote on Scv lets see you leave it there. If he is not your SCUM BUDDIE

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

Role List[/CENTER]
    Town Government Town Investigative Town Killing Town Power Town Protective Mafia Deception Mafia Killing Mafia Support Neutral Benign Neutral Evil Neutral Killing
    Citizen
    Crier
    Mason
    Mayor
    Marshall
    Coroner
    Detective
    Lookout
    Sheriff
    Bodyguard
    Jailor
    Veteran
    Vigilante
    Bus Driver
    Jailor
    Veteran
    Bodyguard
    Bus Driver
    Doctor
    Escort
    Beguiler
    Framer
    Janitor
    Tailor
    Godfather
    Kidnapper
    Mafioso
    Agent
    Consigliere
    Consort
    Kidnapper
    Amnesiac
    Executioner
    Jester
    Survivor
    Arsonist
    Auditor
    MassMurderer
    SerialKiller
    Witch
    Arsonist
    MassMurderer
    SerialKiller
    Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort
    Mafia Deception Framer/Tailor/ one more role i forgot.

Town Government Cit AuckMid
    Town Investigative Sheriff Aivion or Lookout Damus
    Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Protective Doc Arsonist
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit Naz or Lookout Damus Or Sheriff Aivion
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit aamirus

Neutral Benign EXE target Scv MM
    Neutral Evil Still unknown at this time Witch Maybe?
    Neutral Any Amesiac? Scv Meaning no NK????? Suspect.

No claims Distorted, Numbertwo, Firebringer,
    Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus

47. ISO #2347

48. ISO #2348

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350

If Scv is Coroner then out of Aivion, Damus, Glip Light Naz, or AuckMid 2 out of 6 people are lying.
    Im Pretty Confident Aivion Is Telling The Truth.. Damus Only Recently Revealed Role N Night Action As Lookout Couldnt Even Confirm Anything.. Seems Even More Suspect Ta Me..