SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 46
Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3721
  1. ISO #2251

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

With Scv flip will give us a Damus or Arsonist Lych tomorrow. It will show who is lieing. with out risking a Doc claim.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

Arsonist

After Glip and Damus' gambits, both read his reaction as scummy. Even more significant, Distorted also seems to be reading Arsonist as scum, creating a weird overlap between the three. If one of you is looking to keep pushing the Arsonist lynch, it is probably a good idea to re-articulate the details of what made Arsonist scummy day 1. Doctor also isn't a super convincing claim and Damus is a strange target to pick.

Having said that, the claim of healing Damus is actually why I am finding this to be more convincing then I thought I would. It's an odd pick, which also makes it strange that a mafia would claim this target relative to someone who seemed more pro-town. After hearing the rationale given, while I might not see it as the best pick, it does appear that a pro-town line of thought went into the decision, which is causing me to see it as a genuine answer and lean more pro-town on Arsonist then I would have been previously.

Additionally, he is currently uncontested in his claim (3 people have yet to claim so this could easily change, 4 if we think SCV is going to switch his claim). As such, I'm not completely sold on his lynch at this moment, but I'm still open to it.

Now to transition a bit towards people who have been less in the spotlight...

4. ISO #2254

Re: i dont like this

Actually, this should be addressed first.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    AUCKMID IS CONFIRMED (only if unknown is really bus driver)
    Even if Unknown is telling the truth and his BD did go through, it only makes me confirmed non-mafia but I could still be lying as a neutral. Even though I am the most likely person to be telling the truth about being citizen, I am not confirmed. So, why do think that I am confirmed citizen?

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Actually, this should be addressed first.

Even if Unknown is telling the truth and his BD did go through, it only makes me confirmed non-mafia but I could still be lying as a neutral. Even though I am the most likely person to be telling the truth about being citizen, I am not confirmed. So, why do think that I am confirmed citizen?
    Aivion Climed Sheriff checked the person that died Unknown claimed BD swaped the person that die with you meaning Aivion checked you last night. So you are not NK. Meaning you are either Cit as you claim or NE.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #2256

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Aivion Climed Sheriff checked the person that died Unknown claimed BD swaped the person that die with you meaning Aivion checked you last night. So you are not NK. Meaning you are either Cit as you claim or NE.
    hit send too fast.

you are Cit as you said or NE. if Scv flips Amnesiac or NK.

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort
    Mafia Deception Framer/Tailor/ one more role i forgot.

Town Government Cit AuckMid
    Town Investigative Sheriff Aivion or Lookout Damus
    Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Protective Doc Arsonist
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit aamirus or Lookout Damus
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit Naz

Neutral Benign EXE target Scv MM
    Neutral Evil Still unknown at this time Witch Maybe?
    Neutral Any Amesiac? Scv Meaning no NK????? Suspect.

This is Just the Claims as of now.
    No claims Distorted, Numbertwo, Firebringer,

Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus

Now this means Damus or Aivion is lieing OR one of the Cit claims are lieing. Now If Arson is telling the truth and Damus was attacked last night. Then Scv has to be NK or NE for that means there is an NK out there. I have also no one role claim counters Arsons Doc claim. But we either have 1 to many invests or one to many cits. That is another fact.

11. ISO #2261

@Auckmid
    Arsonist is my preferred Lynch. The doctor claim is weak and his choice of target is not in line with the thought process of doctor. The thought to target me is consistent with investigative and framer roles.
    There is no scum
    Hunting going on within arsonist posts. I see buddying and distraction instead.

12. ISO #2262

Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort

Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit Naz

Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus

Now this means Damus or Aivion is lieing OR one of the Cit claims are lieing. Now If Arson is telling the truth and Damus was attacked last night. Then Scv has to be NK or NE for that means there is an NK out there. I have also no one role claim counters Arsons Doc claim. But we either have 1 to many invests or one to many cits. That is another fact.
    Now that Naz claimed cit I want you to check our firebringer.
    I had doc narrowed down to them

13. ISO #2263

I would be very surprised if both the town gov and any towns were all citizens. I think that would defeat the whole purpose of this setup in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #2264

With Scv flip will give us a Damus or Arsonist Lych tomorrow. It will show who is lieing. with out risking a Doc claim.
    I don’t understand.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

AIVION

As I said, I want to start moving a bit towards people that have received little pressure despite absolutely doing things to deserve some.

The case currently here on AIVION ultimately comes down to his TPR claim at the start of day 2 which later transitioned into a sheriff claim. There was effectively no reason behind the claim, which made it appear highly questionable (Quick recap: AIVION says he made the claim on day 2 because he said he would on day 1, but never answered why he said he would claim day 2 regardless). As such, it forces us to consider that either AIVION isn't that competent and is fine claiming for no real reason, or that AIVION is lying and just trying to get himself in a trusted position in the town.

I think that both explanations are plausible, so this at least partially has to come down to whether we believe AIVION. Here are 7 out of the first 8 posts made by AIVION at day start...

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ..... I feel really fucking stupid and I hate myself right now.
    Okay.. whatever sigh.
    I wish I rolled citizen.. I'm a stupid TPR.
    I said I'd claim Day 2 and I might as well, but the impact of it has no bearing as I made an incredibly dumb night action.
    It would of if I actually had a decent N1, but I had a terrible one.
    Should I honestly even reveal my role then?
    ...Alright. I'm a bit upset but I guess I can always try again N2.

...If i'm not shot...

God I'm so fucking stupid..
    These posts are the core of this accusation. There is a realistic possibility that AIVION could have been a sheriff that made a pretty questionable decision by revealing when there was very little reason to do so. However... do these posts actually convince anyone? No one could have really guessed that aamirus was going to be the kill target (current information suggests that I was actually the kill target) and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most someone could fuck up, I'll give a sheriff targeting someone on the night they die a 2. And yet, this is how AIVION chooses to act at day start. So once again we have to consider that AIVION is sheriff and just making questionable decisions, or that he is lying. I simply find this posts to be utterly insincere and not like how someone would actually act when they made a "mistake" this minor. It's almost like he wrote them for a different purpose...

Now it is time to put on our tin foil hats. If we are making the assumption that Unknown is town (we don't know for certain, but I am inclined to this belief) and AIVION is mafia, it is most likely that AIVION is Consigliere and using the feedback from his night action to help keep up the Sheriff claim that he wants to establish early (more plausible and so on). If the mafia night kill was on me and AIVION did indeed target aamirus, while AIVION would be surprised when aamirus was the one killed, since he would have gotten citizen from his feedback there is a high chance that he made the guess that his feedback was still accurate and decided to try and heavily sell the "I'm sheriff who was SO stupid not guessing that aamirus was the mafia kill target (even though I know he wasn't)" story. Even if AIVION did think it was likely that aamirus was bused, he likely still would have wanted to go through with it to get his planned claim to be established, making his opening posts still make sense from this context where he is trying to convince people that he didn't know aamirus was bused.

This last part might be a little bit of a stretch. The main issue that I have comes back to that I find the series of posts AIVION had at the start of the day not in line with what I would consider as normal town behavior. Additionally, since Damus and AIVION are both claiming town investigative, creating overflow. If we believe both of them, we also have to believe that there is only one remaining random town spot (making all these citizen claims less believable), unless...
    @blinkskater : If the auditor targets a town on the night they die, will they appear as a citizen in the graveyard?

Something to keep an eye on, since we don't know what neutral evil we have and we could have 2. Either way, the confirmed town investigative spot is contested, so AIVION's role is not confirmed.

17. ISO #2267

Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort

Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit Naz

Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    rip =( cant argue with facts.......

what if I claim lookout? =P

Ok @Distorted , what's your real claim is gonna be through?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

18. ISO #2268

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don’t understand.
    Ok it is simple.
    1. Damus claimed he was not attacked last night.
    2 Arson claimed he Healed Damus last night.
    3. Scv Claims to be Amnesiac
    4. MM dead means NB is out NR and NE left.
    5 . For Damus to have been healed means he was attacked means there has to be a NK means only NK and NE exist no Amnisac is posable.
    6. If Scv Flips Amnesiac then Arson Lied. as there can only be NE left no NK.

19. ISO #2269

AIVION

As I said, I want to start moving a bit towards people that have received little pressure despite absolutely doing things to deserve some.

The case currently here on AIVION ultimately comes down to his TPR claim at the start of day 2 which later transitioned into a sheriff claim. There was effectively no reason behind the claim, which made it appear highly questionable (Quick recap: AIVION says he made the claim on day 2 because he said he would on day 1, but never answered why he said he would claim day 2 regardless). As such, it forces us to consider that either AIVION isn't that competent and is fine claiming for no real reason, or that AIVION is lying and just trying to get himself in a trusted position in the town.

I think that both explanations are plausible, so this at least partially has to come down to whether we believe AIVION. Here are 7 out of the first 8 posts made by AIVION at day start...

These posts are the core of this accusation. There is a realistic possibility that AIVION could have been a sheriff that made a pretty questionable decision by revealing when there was very little reason to do so. However... do these posts actually convince anyone? No one could have really guessed that aamirus was going to be the kill target (current information suggests that I was actually the kill target) and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most someone could fuck up, I'll give a sheriff targeting someone on the night they die a 2. And yet, this is how AIVION chooses to act at day start. So once again we have to consider that AIVION is sheriff and just making questionable decisions, or that he is lying. I simply find this posts to be utterly insincere and not like how someone would actually act when they made a "mistake" this minor. It's almost like he wrote them for a different purpose...

Now it is time to put on our tin foil hats. If we are making the assumption that Unknown is town (we don't know for certain, but I am inclined to this belief) and AIVION is mafia, it is most likely that AIVION is Consigliere and using the feedback from his night action to help keep up the Sheriff claim that he wants to establish early (more plausible and so on). If the mafia night kill was on me and AIVION did indeed target aamirus, while AIVION would be surprised when aamirus was the one killed, since he would have gotten citizen from his feedback there is a high chance that he made the guess that his feedback was still accurate and decided to try and heavily sell the "I'm sheriff who was SO stupid not guessing that aamirus was the mafia kill target (even though I know he wasn't)" story. Even if AIVION did think it was likely that aamirus was bused, he likely still would have wanted to go through with it to get his planned claim to be established, making his opening posts still make sense from this context where he is trying to convince people that he didn't know aamirus was bused.

This last part might be a little bit of a stretch. The main issue that I have comes back to that I find the series of posts AIVION had at the start of the day not in line with what I would consider as normal town behavior. Additionally, since Damus and AIVION are both claiming town investigative, creating overflow. If we believe both of them, we also have to believe that there is only one remaining random town spot (making all these citizen claims less believable), unless...
    @blinkskater : If the auditor targets a town on the night they die, will they appear as a citizen in the graveyard?

Something to keep an eye on, since we don't know what neutral evil we have and we could have 2. Either way, the confirmed town investigative spot is contested, so AIVION's role is not confirmed.
    And Damus_Graves is agent gg ez
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

20. ISO #2270

Except that neutral evil can be neutral killing, which means that would not exist.

Did Arsonist actually say the words “Damus was attacked” ?

21. ISO #2271

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I hardclaim doc and i healed Damus_Graves

Here's my reasoning to heal him.
    More than once. But here is the last one.

22. ISO #2272

More than once. But here is the last one.
    @Arsonist are you saying you Healed Damus or you saying you targeted Damus to heal?

23. ISO #2273

AIVION

The one thing that would make me question your argument is that since AIVION said they would claim day 1, it makes no sense for them not to follow through on their claim, as they already drew attention to themselves. To add to that note, while I don’t think your theory is that stretched, AIVION did say they had planned to target someone else but switched last minute, which is how I saw that reaction.

24. ISO #2274

I was also going to write some stuff about naz as well, but it looks like I'm not going to have time quite yet, so I'll have to settle with this...

@naz : When given the chance, you chose to just put your focus on inactive players instead of scumhunting. What scumhunting you have done so far this game I have found to be vapid and uninsightful, which is to say that it seems more like that of someone who is trying to keep up the appearance of contributing rather then actually contributing. Change my mind.

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

I targeted to heal.
    sorry then I misread that. I took it as you said you healed him.

28. ISO #2278

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The one thing that would make me question your argument is that since AIVION said they would claim day 1, it makes no sense for them not to follow through on their claim, as they already drew attention to themselves. To add to that note, while I don’t think your theory is that stretched, AIVION did say they had planned to target someone else but switched last minute, which is how I saw that reaction.
    AIVION following through with claiming on day 2 does make sense if you make the assumption that his reason for saying he would claim in the first place is valid.

Something like planning on targeting someone else and then switching your target does not feel good and does add to the negative reaction. However, don't you still think that this is overdoing it? Keep in mind that Damus is also making the claim that he almost targeted me last night, which would have been a much stronger target then what he ended up doing. It's absolutely possible that he is an agent and intentionally flubbed his night action because he had no intent of watching the mafia kill target, but I still find his reaction to be much more what I would expect from someone who flubbed their night action a bit, not what we ended up getting from AIVION.

29. ISO #2279

I was also going to write some stuff about naz as well, but it looks like I'm not going to have time quite yet, so I'll have to settle with this...

@naz : When given the chance, you chose to just put your focus on inactive players instead of scumhunting. What scumhunting you have done so far this game I have found to be vapid and uninsightful, which is to say that it seems more like that of someone who is trying to keep up the appearance of contributing rather then actually contributing. Change my mind.
    Ganelon didn't post anything, let's vote him!
    -vote Ganelon

30. ISO #2280

AIVION following through with claiming on day 2 does make sense if you make the assumption that his reason for saying he would claim in the first place is valid.
    I meant to add onto this though that so far, AIVION really hasn't given a reason for why he made the statement that he would claim on day 2.

31. ISO #2281

That player got replaced out....

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

Something like planning on targeting someone else and then switching your target does not feel good and does add to the negative reaction. However, don't you still think that this is overdoing it? Keep in mind that Damus is also making the claim that he almost targeted me last night, which would have been a much stronger target then what he ended up doing. It's absolutely possible that he is an agent and intentionally flubbed his night action because he had no intent of watching the mafia kill target, but I still find his reaction to be much more what I would expect from someone who flubbed their night action a bit, not what we ended up getting from AIVION.
    I agree that 7 posts dedicated to complaining about how their night action failed is definitely over exaggerated.

35. ISO #2285

Read the invisible ink at quote.
    ...I have no sense of humour I just woke up.

36. ISO #2286

One fact remains. We have 1 to many Invests or to many Cits. My lean is to many cits. invest claims Are Aivion and Damus, Cit claims are aamirus, Auckmid, Naz, Glip, & Light.

Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort

Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit Naz or Lookout Damus Or Sheriff Aivion
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit aamirus

Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

Not Magic lol. You said they had a hidden post I looked nothing hidden like you just did
    Magic
    With your [class=hidden] removed

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

AIVION

Hmm, I didn't read all of the thread, so I'm unaware that Damus claimed Lookout (Interesting), I gotta go to work here in a few but I'll hopefully catch myself up before the day ends (Getting off work close to EoD this time). But lemme go ahead and walk you through these posts and why I made them (and why I wanted to claim day 2)

I'll start with why I wanted to claim day 2:

When I play an investigative role in the mod, I usually like to claim as early as possible to give the town information since not too many people do so in the mod.. something I've adapted to doing in most other forms of Digital Mafia. I figured I'd try it here since this is the first TPR I've rolled since I first started playing FM's, and I died N1 with the last time I rolled a TPR (Which was ironically Sheriff too lolz).

Now onto my posts you quoted: I was actually really depressed and felt genuinely useless that I checked someone that died N1. It just sort of bummed me as I was hoping to have SOMETHING to offer at the beginning of the day moving forward (Which is what I wanted to do). Sure I went a bit ham, but that's the type of person I am. Yes I actually felt stupid and useless and hated myself, so what? Sure I could be lying, but honestly? If I was lying about being a sheriff I would actually say I checked someone who is actually alive and say they're a NS check (green check), and move forward from there. I actually wouldn't have the capacity to actually fake a charade where I'm just like (oh damn im so useless I checked a dead person last night) <-- yea that sounds believable yea?

At the end of the day, that's why I did what I did. If you want to doubt me, go for it. I just hope to actually find mafia or maybe the NK tonight. I won't say who I'm checking as I do believe there's a possible framer. If Unknown said who he bussed, then I have a NS check on them (I scrolled up a bit and noticed it was actually you that I checked, so yea you are NS). So that actually makes me feel a bit better honestly.

I actually believe Damus to be Lookout I feel like there would be 2 town investigatives personally. I'll get myself caught up tonight hopefully before EoD but I gotta go for now.

Be back later!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

44. ISO #2294

Hmm, I didn't read all of the thread, so I'm unaware that Damus claimed Lookout (Interesting), I gotta go to work here in a few but I'll hopefully catch myself up before the day ends (Getting off work close to EoD this time). But lemme go ahead and walk you through these posts and why I made them (and why I wanted to claim day 2)

When I play an investigative role in the mod, I usually like to claim as early as possible to give the town information since not too many people do so in the mod.. something I've adapted to doing in most other forms of Digital Mafia. I figured I'd try it here since this is the first TPR I've rolled since I first started playing FM's, and I died N1 with the last time I rolled a TPR (Which was ironically Sheriff too lolz).

Now onto my posts you quoted: I was actually really depressed and felt genuinely useless that I checked someone that died N1. It just sort of bummed me as I was hoping to have SOMETHING to offer at the beginning of the day moving forward (Which is what I wanted to do). Sure I went a bit ham, but that's the type of person I am. Yes I actually felt stupid and useless and hated myself, so what? Sure I could be lying, but honestly? If I was lying about being a sheriff I would actually say I checked someone who is actually alive and say they're a NS check (green check), and move forward from there. I actually wouldn't have the capacity to actually fake a charade where I'm just like (oh damn im so useless I checked a dead person last night) <-- yea that sounds believable yea?

At the end of the day, that's why I did what I did. If you want to doubt me, go for it. I just hope to actually find mafia or maybe the NK tonight. I won't say who I'm checking as I do believe there's a possible framer. If Unknown said who he bussed, then I have a NS check on them (I scrolled up a bit and noticed it was actually you that I checked, so yea you are NS). So that actually makes me feel a bit better honestly.

I actually believe Damus to be Lookout I feel like there would be 2 town investigatives personally. I'll get myself caught up tonight hopefully before EoD but I gotta go for now.

Be back later!
    Oh yea I also wanted to add that this is the second time I've honestly rolled a TPR In FM, I'm usually either a Citizen type role or jester (I rolled jester once, Mason a few times and Godfather twice). So that honestly added onto my depression on my shitty check. I switched so many times who I wanted to check last night (Went from Arsonist to Numbertwo to even Mike once with an added lw saying If I died to Vet Mike is good lol). I was just so god damn uncertain that I looked a bit deeper and went to read a scum game on Aamirus. After reading it, I guess I felt the need to check her, and in the end felt destroyed when she was the night kill.

But yea, later on for now.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

I won’t be around much at all today. I have no idea if I will be back for EOD or when I’ll be around, but I’ll try to be online as much as I can.

47. ISO #2297

Be back later!
    Aivion is lock town guys. This is town Aivion. in my POV.

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300

For those that will not be on Can we agree that Scv is best lych for today. we can get more info for tomorrow.

1 We will not lynch a town role.
    2 if Scv is Amnesic he will not be able to remember Scum.
    3 if Scv is not Amnesic He will be NE or NK oe Mafia.

This is a Win Win for town.

VOTE SCV for Lynch. Before you go as a lot of people will not be on at EOD today. in 8 and a half hours from now. 8 1/2 hours will be EOD. Scv lynch is better than a no lynch will answer a lot of questions. and less places for scum to claim.
    -vote scvmurderer