User Tag List

Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3803
  1. ISO #2951

2. ISO #2952

3. ISO #2953

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    And you know the worst thing? That as they are following the Judge they'll just blame Slaol and get a free pass. Dang.
    Actually I Wouldnt Blame The Judge Myself Ive Had You As A Slight Scum Lean Since Day One And Your Actions At Trial & Through Out The Rest Of This Game Have Really Done Nothing To Convince Me That You Are On The Green Team..

4. ISO #2954

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually I Wouldnt Blame The Judge Myself Ive Had You As A Slight Scum Lean Since Day One And Your Actions At Trial & Through Out The Rest Of This Game Have Really Done Nothing To Convince Me That You Are On The Green Team..
    Please read your posts before posting them. You say you scum read me since D1 to then say that I have convinced you I am on the green team which is Town.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #2955

Please read your posts before posting them. You say you scum read me since D1 to then say that I have convinced you I am on the green team which is Town.

Please Learn How To Read My Posts. It Says You Have Done Nothing To Convince Me That You Are On The Green Team.. Nice Try To Discredit Me Though

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957

Please Learn How To Read My Posts. It Says You Have Done Nothing To Convince Me That You Are On The Green Team.. Nice Try To Discredit Me Though
    Kk, I'll admit I'll read that wrong. However, you should check your definition of "discredit" as it appears every single post I make is "discrediting". You guys surely love to use those words, along with "scumpaint" as an example. Bet they make you feel horny.

8. ISO #2958

30 MINUTE WARNING! Then it's trial time! =)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #2959

10. ISO #2960

Kk, I'll admit I'll read that wrong. However, you should check your definition of "discredit" as it appears every single post I make is "discrediting". You guys surely love to use those words, along with "scumpaint" as an example. Bet they make you feel horny.
    Would You Rather I Have Said Nice Try.. In Trying To Twist My Words Around?

11. ISO #2961

12. ISO #2962

INVESTIGATION PHASE 3 HAS ENDED!

The next trial phase will commence shortly! Please remain calm and orderly as you enter the Courtroom!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #2963

Trial Phase 2.5 Is now in progress!

ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE DREDD, WHO IS HERE AGAIN TO GOVERN OVER THESE COURTS! @Slaol

The Defense, Mr. Bearlock Honeypaws, is born ready, your honor!! @Kenny

And The Prosecutor, Lord Kira, Has Been Ready For Some Time Now, Your Honor... @Light_Yagami

The Defendant, Who was a humble prosecutor before in these courts, is now in the hot seat.

The defendant stands before you now as a suspect to being apart of the Dark age of the law, and the down fall of so many innocent lives.

Is Meowsworth guilty? Or Innocent? That is up to you all to decide!

And as always, a person's life is in your hands. Please do keep that in mind ladies and gentlemen.

LET THE TRIAL OF Ex-Prosecutor Meowsworth COMMENCE! COURT IS NOW IN SESSION!

This Trial ends in (depending):

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by AIVION; November 25th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

H3ll0!
    I think you know And I'm fine. Thank you!
    This Post Shows A Slight Connection Between The Already Dead Scum That Gyrlander Didnt Even Bother Defending.

At least I know that this game you guys can't turbolynch me BECAUSE THERE IS A TRIAL MYUAHAHAHAHAH
    The Defendant Goes On To Boast About How They Cant Be Turbo Lynched Due To The Trial Phase.

Wait, how am I the 1. concensus? What the fuck?
    Early In Day One Wonders Why Me? Generally A Basic Scum Slip In The Mod Your Honor.

Try to spell my name CORRECTLY. Thanks.
    Here The Defendant Is Attacking His Allie For Misspelling The Name Incorrectly

I'll wait for more... interaction... before I post my CONDONCERT VOTE
    A Wise Move But Ill Get To A Point On This Later..

I'm still your top.
    Based On Vosses Votes Here.. And Still Playing The Why Me Card..

blink can go fuck himself. We all know he's just fakeclaiming to get reactions.
    A True Statement But One Clouded By The Fact That The Client Is Scum And Knows Blink Isnt Likely Mafia

Sorry, the fact that you compare me with Light is rather disturbing. With all due respect.
    Disliked Being Compared To Me.. But , Since Im The States Attorney.. It Shoulda Been An Honor..

Yeah, consdiering it has been quite a while since you last played...
    This Was Basically Banter Between Voss And Gyrlander. But, The Defendent Never Really Gave Any Insite To Why This Was Going On..

Wow, Distorted you need to check the facts when you start talking about me. Not really good when you lie 95% of the time, wether on purpose or not.
    Tries To Discredit Distorted With This Post

SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ACTIVE THAN LAST GAME.

Lol.

Yeah, go ahead, say that I'm probably scum and that you are sure. When I flip town this game I'll make sure to spam you in the forums, Discord and even skype.
    Well You Are Scum.. Gyrlander.

Mike is a really new player. However, he reminds me a lot of the usual SC2Mafia Mod player. Ah, and I also don't get what you are saying he's Town. I agree with you on Damus being scummy and the other guy I cannot remember being Town.
    Here It Appears As Though The Defendant Was Intentionally Trying To Throw His Scum Buddy Under The Buss..

He's talking about other games my dear.
    Irreverent

Interesting.
    Replies To Judges Post With A Simple Interesting... Nothing To Reinforce The Judges Thoughts On Him

Nah, I said that you lied. Not about what you lied. My reads are kinda Town: Mag, blink? and Evil: Damus_Graves, Dist
    Gave A Base Reads List But Seemed To Be Distant And Not Forth Coming In Reads As In Trying To Hide Something

Spoiler : cvote :
    DamusGraves,Distorted,Mike,Stealthbomber16,Marshma llowMarshall,LightYagami,Kenny,Numbertwo,Voss,blin kskater,Magoroth,Gyrlander,

There you go.
    Finally Gives A Reads List The Puts Scum Allie Graves/Dead Via Bomber.. At Top Of List

I'm pretty sure there are several votes on me "because IM NOT CONTRIBUTING ENOUGH".
    Keeps Reinforcing The Idea Of Not Contributing Enough.. Thus Trying To Get A Town Read When Is Really Scum..

I didn't even know there was a Day Scum Chat.
    Claims To Not Know Of Scum Chat During The Day.. But Was In That Chat During The Time Spent Apparently AFK

Amazing. I'll react to it once I've returned from university
    Doesnt Even Quote What They Are Responding To.. Seems Shifty. Leaving It Open To Inturppritation.

Thank Slaol for giving me an easy pass D1. I think it's a good choice for the future.
    Thanks The Judge, Stating It Is A Good Call For The Future Of The Game. But Again Seems Like Trying To Gain Favor As Scum..

???
    What Was This In Response To? @Gyrlander

I see, so the worst person that could have been chosen as prosecutor.... :_(

I'll see what I can do. I don't think this is very relevant anyway, as we were basically moved by Judge's decisions so... I'll try to see waht he said about Damus.
    In This Post Alone Claims To Be The Worst Person To Prosecute Graves Mainly Because, They Are/Were Scum Allies..

There's no "Read between the lines" in a court. You better be straightforward.
    Claims No Read Between The Lines But Offers Up Nothing Later In This Triall To Pust The Defendant Here Graves Guilt Prob Trying To Gain An Inno From Town..

Tbh, I feel this is a chat between you and me. The other surely are having a great talk in the other chat.
    Basically Changing The Subject Of The Trial Here

Hm, I believe we can start talking about the supposed "bias" the judge has towards the defendant. The judge is confirmed Good so I feel like you are just trying to discredit him. You shouldn't be doing that.
    Trying To Call; The Judge Bias A Scummy Move.. When In Reality The Judge Was Correct And You Were Trying To Better Assist The Defense To Get Your Scum Buddy Off The Hook

I'm quite sure Slaol wouldn't fake a read for the lols. I mainly put him my top scum-read because of my gut, so it's hard to explain as well
    Trying To Claim The Scum Read On Graves Was A Gut Instinct.. But I Counter Again With Already Knowing Because, You Were Graves Scum Allie

Ah, and nice quote. It's quite easy to make a lot of questions you know.
    Claims Its Easy To Come Up With A Lot Of Questions. In Actuality It Really Isnt.. The Prosecution Is To State Facts And Evidence.. That You Never Did Allowing The Defense To Steam Roll Right Over You Intentionally..

I'm afraid you are the one with the main desire to get Damus lynched, so I'm not sure what questions I'm supposed to make you... besides the obvious WHY IS DAMUS SCUMMY?
    Its A Valid Question Had You Done The Work And Made An Attempt To Actually Do Your Job Here And Not Buddy With The Judge.. You Might Have Gotten A Confirmed Kill Instead You Allowed The Bomber To Do The Work For You. Giving You A Free Pass..

I'll have to ISO Damus and decide if he gives me town vibes. I believe I'm far better detecting Town than Scum. However, that post blink quoted which is a gigantic wall of questions seems rather suspicious to me.
    Really Gives No Evidence Other Then An ISO On Graves And Also Discredits The Defense Attorney In The Same Breath.. Very Scummy Action Here..

There's no relevance to who is losing and winning. The main reason Damus was voted up was because you said so. And the main reason I voted Damus was because of gut. So yeah, I can't use many arguments.
    Claims The Only Reason He Voted Was Again Because Of Gut.. I Again State It Was Knowledge Of The Player Being Scum Because Of Scum Alliances.

Yeah, but they are questions nonetheless.
    Questions Need To Be Asked To Catch Some One In A Lie Or To See If The Strory Repeats Word For Word Meaning It Was Rehearsed

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ATTENTION SIRS!! MY NAME IS BAILIFF MIKE MEEKINS, AND I’VE BEEN INFORMED THAT THIS TRIAL MUST END! THERE’S REPORTS OF A POSSIBLE DISTURBANCE AND WE MUST ALL EVACUATE THE COURTROOM!!!!

S-S-SIRS! COME WITH MEEE!!

And with this, Judge Dredd has ordered for a brief recess, so that this disturbance can be looked into.

THIS TRIAL IS NOW IN RECESS! NO MORE POSTING IS TO BE MADE UNTIL STATED OTHERWISE! THE COURT SHOULD BE RECONVENING IN A COUPLE HOURS FROM NOW!
    PLEASE STAY TUNED!
    P.S NO MORE POSTING IN TRIAL CHAT AS WELL! THANK YOU!
    P.S THIS TRIAL SHOULD OF BEEN DELAYED ON THE 12 HOUR MARK BUT I HAD A LATE START THIS MORNING. REAL LIFE CAN BE A BUMMER SOMETIMES I APOLOGIZE!! =(
    The Bomb Goes Off..

Wow, I thought I died in the bombing for a moment there... phew.
    Waits A Whole 8 Pages To Post Into Day 2.. Why Is That @Gyrlander ?

Is Happy They Didnt Die But Shows No Remorse For The Dead Defense Attourny..

Good thing cats have amazing reflexes. Even when asleep.
    Reflexes Are When Awake.. Senses Are When They Are Asleep

Also not surprised almost everyone but Voss is a complete retard putting me high in their lists. With what happened I'm basically almost confirmed Town. Just tell me in which world I'm either:

a) Corrupted Attorney : I literally get prosecutor against the person I want to leave, and have him literally number one of my suspect list. I believe I did even before Slaol told people he wanted him trialed...
    b) Courtroom Bomber: I was away when the bombing took place, and I literally cannot see why the fuck would I bomb in a trial that I'm doing 0% and lazy as fuck. Idk, it would be so fucking random bombing my own trial.

Anyway, I'm happy my gut was correct about Damus and blink. Cats never miss.
    It Wasnt Gut Was It Gyrlander? You Were Just Happy The Bomber Went Off And You Didnt Get Sploded..

I already said several times that I mainly put Damus Graves because of gut, and then you confirmed you wanted him voted up. I had no real reason to get him lynched besides that. Well, I also didn't like the questions post blink sent me.

Also, bad idea blink. The "YOU WEREN'T IN THE RECEIVING END OF THOSE QUESTIONS". Yeah, so I wasn't fooled

I admit blink logically did an infinitely much better work than me but I think I gave an explanation for how weak I was. Also, as I said, it wouldn't make sense me insta putting him first on my cvote. Also, I think there was a lower chance of me being the prosecutor if the G.Defendant is trialed.
    You Didnt Do Any Work In Trying To Find Your Ally Guilty..

I am really curious whether MM's defense of Damus was forced, very intense or... well, normal (?)
    Here Acts Confused About MMs Motives.

I've been voted highly by many deficient people including you. No one has accused me of ANY role so I just take all possible scum roles and write them. What are you even trying?
    Calling PPL Deficient Isnt What A Towns Member Would Say.. Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?

Oh, did you? I kinda skipped that if you did during D2. However Voss voted me quite low so that's why I dont have him on the "kindergarden list"
    Here Admits To Not Actually Be Paying Attention To The Game.. Scum Generally Doesnt Pay Attention

Yeah... I'm being kinda objective about facts and tried to explain why me being scum makes no sense. You can continue to use anything I say against me though.
    Claims To Be Trying To Be Objective.. But In Reality.. It Shows You Have No Interest In The Facts.. Isnt That Correct @Gyrlander ?

Is the Narrator Condorcet Calculator updated manually? Cause if I'm really 2. in the consensus I'm going to start insulting left and right.
    Gets Very Defensive About Being The Second Slot In The Calculator

Stealthbomber16,Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenn y,Mike,LightYagami,Numbertwo,Voss,Magoroth,Gyrland er,

banana hard banana
    Irrelevant

I'm glad I spoke some sense. Why am I so down your list, Voss?

Idk about Mag since he's a fuck.

Follows Threw With His Threat OF Bad Mouthing PPL

I know what this game's theme is about and know roleplay is really fun, but I really doubt you guys need to vote just based on what the prosecutor and the defense say. This is mafia after all. I explained why getting me random prosecutor was wrong, and I don't know if anyone really strongly scumread him anyway. If anything I got the feeling that his posts were not okey and he flipped scum... so that's what I'm going to keep from all this.

This refers to the first part of your post. Also, I'm not trying to gain cred from the fact that I didn't case against Damus. I am trying to gain town cred because the way things carried out it just doesn't make sense I'm scum. Which is a different thing.

It was Day 1, and I don't care what other people think of me lol.

"You're making it look like you are the one we should thank for Damus being up lol" Stop fucking lying, I never said something like that. You're not making me happy.
    Who Cares If You Were Happy Here The Fact That You Finally Contributed Something More The One Or 2 Lies Is Amazing.

I'll stop responding to random commentaries such as these that do not mean shit.
    Heh It Means A Lot.. Just Remember That..

I don't know, I'm following my gut here. You're the 3rd in the list so it's k, you are also near your head getting chopped.
    Again Claiming To Follow Gut Feeling.. But Seems Likely That Here You Were Trying To Throw Us Off Your Case..

I have no scumminess because I'm a pure Attorney. Bitch. Not responding to the other things cause I'm on my bed.
    The Bitch Portion Is What I Find Scummy Here.. Claims Laziness.. In A Game Of Trials Do You Think It Was In Your Best Interest To Be Lazy @Gyrlander ..

Why am I Mafia?
    Again Asks Why Me..

Who would say some hours ago Judge said my lynch would be the best option and everyone backed him. Lmao.
    Again You Claim Judge Is Trying To Sheep PPL.. When In Reality.. He Was Trying To See Who Would Blindly Follow Him.. And Be Pointed Out As Scum..

Judge stop flippity flopping. And I know I'm exaggerating a little bit but I just wanted to say it lmao
    Here The Defendant Claims The Judge Is Being Flip Floppy But In Reality Even The Judge Said Day 1 He Had A Plan.. And Its Working Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?

Also, still thinking Dist may be full of shit. This is why I don't like early town blocks...
    Claims To Not Like Early Town Blocks.. But In Most Games Its How It Works.. You Get Reads On PPL Based On Them Blocks..

Kk, I think MM may be Town. I just have to stop getting emotional about my crush scumreading every single game.
    Claims MM Might Be Town To Throw Us Off Of The Fact That MM Is Town And Knows As Much Because The Defendant Is Scum..

Stop lying you fuck. MM is considering me a scum and doesnt have any problem with voting me and there we have him. If you think my scum read on you is omgus then you are dumb. Or Scum ;)
    Insults The Intelligence Of Distorted And Claims Distorted Is Lying About Some Details..

I think I answered you. It was smth along the lines of "Damus, Dist scum and blink and Mag town"
    Please See Previous Quotation I Made..

Ah yeah, Mag also voted me high and I've been townreading him since the start. So check the facts before spewing shit.
    So, In This Post @Gyrlander Who Were You Responding 2?

More scummy than towny. Pretty sure he voted me quite higher before.
    Admits To Being More Scummy Then Town Here..

It means you being scum.
    So, You Say Distorted Is Scum In This Post Why Do You Believe That @Gyrlander ?

Remember me to answer you Dist when I get home Ty Arigato fuck u
    A Random Burst Of Violence For Not Getting His Way..

Then vote me 4,3 or 2. Also, my point was what you just confirmed. Making it clear that Dist a little liar
    Begs To Be Lowered On The Vote Scale.. Why Would You Beg If You Are Actually Town @Gyrlander ?

Wow Dist. You say I'm Mafis but now you change to I'm Bomber...

Just say that you want to push my lynch regardless my role.
    Makes A Valid Statement Here.. And Basically Reinforces The Idea Of A Trial For His Self..

My name is not Gyralander. Lmao.
    Irrelevant

I'm happy I'm keeping up with the game. And just wait 5 hours till I get home and I'll start responding to Dist shit things
    Obviously You Werent Other Wise You Would Have Done A Better Job Prosecuting Your Scum Buddy That Died From The Bomber

Who are u talking to?
    Basically Irrelevant But Makes It Seem Again As Though He Doesnt Know Whats Going On..

Please pursue me, I'm bored.
    Asking To Be Pushed Here It Seems..

*facepalm* This is why it's called SC2Mafia and not Mafiascum.
    Attacks Frog Here

People criticize your play, not you. Don't feel so vulnerable.
    Offers Valid Advice..

Yeah, and then explain why I put him as my first scum read when practically no one was talking about it ;). (As MM kindly explained)
    Then You Didnt Push On Your Gut Feeling During Day 1 Phase Or During The Trial.. Again Further Evidence To Support That He Was Your Scum Allie..

I'm surprised, didn't SB16 to be that afk zzz
    Starts To Defend The Player That Was Replaced.. Only After The Fact.. Scum Looking For More Town Points Here..

Oh rlly? Well, it is still towny I must say. I'm not very sure about you but I'm giving you the green card for a while.
    Makes A Racist Joke About Green Cards..

Mike, you need to work on your writing... you make some abbreviations and mistakes that make your posts just... not very attractive to the eye <3
    Basically Offering Advice To A Newer Player..

Distorted,Kenny,LightYagami,Mike,Numbertwo,Marshma llowMarshall,Voss,Magoroth,Gyrlander,

I think I'm kinda right on this one.
    Only Kinda Right What Motivated You To Pit Distorted As Your Top Scum Read @Gyrlander ?

Slaol you wonderful boy ask me anything u want. <3 I'm relaxed cause in case I get trialed I can easily use my incredible persuasion abilities to get innoed.
    Claims To Be More Then Willing To Answer Any Questions But Dodges Most Or IS AFK During Them

This Is My Case Up To Page 120..

19. ISO #2969

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

@Lord Kira,
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Be more succinct. You'll get the less intelligent players of this game (aka me) to read it. Put color and use spoilers. IF you're not going to put the effort to make your posts readable, I won't read them. I'm sure other people will skim them, so that doesn't help anyone.

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

24. ISO #2974

Here Is The Rest Of The Story The Complete Story All The Evidence.. You Are Promised A Speedy Trial Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Jury I Beseech You Before The Bomber Blows Me Up.. Cast Your Vote As Guilty

H3ll0!
    I think you know And I'm fine. Thank you!
    This Post Shows A Slight Connection Between The Already Dead Scum That Gyrlander Didnt Even Bother Defending.

At least I know that this game you guys can't turbolynch me BECAUSE THERE IS A TRIAL MYUAHAHAHAHAH
    The Defendant Goes On To Boast About How They Cant Be Turbo Lynched Due To The Trial Phase.

Wait, how am I the 1. concensus? What the fuck?
    Early In Day One Wonders Why Me? Generally A Basic Scum Slip In The Mod Your Honor.

Try to spell my name CORRECTLY. Thanks.
    Here The Defendant Is Attacking His Allie For Misspelling The Name Incorrectly

I'll wait for more... interaction... before I post my CONDONCERT VOTE
    A Wise Move But Ill Get To A Point On This Later..

I'm still your top.
    Based On Vosses Votes Here.. And Still Playing The Why Me Card..

blink can go fuck himself. We all know he's just fakeclaiming to get reactions.
    A True Statement But One Clouded By The Fact That The Client Is Scum And Knows Blink Isnt Likely Mafia

Sorry, the fact that you compare me with Light is rather disturbing. With all due respect.
    Disliked Being Compared To Me.. But , Since Im The States Attorney.. It Shoulda Been An Honor..

Yeah, consdiering it has been quite a while since you last played...
    This Was Basically Banter Between Voss And Gyrlander. But, The Defendent Never Really Gave Any Insite To Why This Was Going On..

Wow, Distorted you need to check the facts when you start talking about me. Not really good when you lie 95% of the time, wether on purpose or not.
    Tries To Discredit Distorted With This Post

SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ACTIVE THAN LAST GAME.

Lol.

Yeah, go ahead, say that I'm probably scum and that you are sure. When I flip town this game I'll make sure to spam you in the forums, Discord and even skype.
    Well You Are Scum.. Gyrlander.

Mike is a really new player. However, he reminds me a lot of the usual SC2Mafia Mod player. Ah, and I also don't get what you are saying he's Town. I agree with you on Damus being scummy and the other guy I cannot remember being Town.
    Here It Appears As Though The Defendant Was Intentionally Trying To Throw His Scum Buddy Under The Buss..

He's talking about other games my dear.
    Irreverent

Interesting.
    Replies To Judges Post With A Simple Interesting... Nothing To Reinforce The Judges Thoughts On Him

Nah, I said that you lied. Not about what you lied. My reads are kinda Town: Mag, blink? and Evil: Damus_Graves, Dist
    Gave A Base Reads List But Seemed To Be Distant And Not Forth Coming In Reads As In Trying To Hide Something

DamusGraves,Distorted,Mike,Stealthbomber16,Marshma llowMarshall,LightYagami,Kenny,Numbertwo,Voss,blin kskater,Magoroth,Gyrlander,

There you go.
    Finally Gives A Reads List The Puts Scum Allie Graves/Dead Via Bomber.. At Top Of List

I'm pretty sure there are several votes on me "because IM NOT CONTRIBUTING ENOUGH".
    Keeps Reinforcing The Idea Of Not Contributing Enough.. Thus Trying To Get A Town Read When Is Really Scum..

I didn't even know there was a Day Scum Chat.
    Claims To Not Know Of Scum Chat During The Day.. But Was In That Chat During The Time Spent Apparently AFK

Amazing. I'll react to it once I've returned from university
    Doesnt Even Quote What They Are Responding To.. Seems Shifty. Leaving It Open To Inturppritation.

Thank Slaol for giving me an easy pass D1. I think it's a good choice for the future.
    Thanks The Judge, Stating It Is A Good Call For The Future Of The Game. But Again Seems Like Trying To Gain Favor As Scum..

???
    What Was This In Response To? @Gyrlander

I see, so the worst person that could have been chosen as prosecutor.... :_(

I'll see what I can do. I don't think this is very relevant anyway, as we were basically moved by Judge's decisions so... I'll try to see waht he said about Damus.
    In This Post Alone Claims To Be The Worst Person To Prosecute Graves Mainly Because, They Are/Were Scum Allies..

There's no "Read between the lines" in a court. You better be straightforward.
    Claims No Read Between The Lines But Offers Up Nothing Later In This Triall To Pust The Defendant Here Graves Guilt Prob Trying To Gain An Inno From Town..

Tbh, I feel this is a chat between you and me. The other surely are having a great talk in the other chat.
    Basically Changing The Subject Of The Trial Here

Hm, I believe we can start talking about the supposed "bias" the judge has towards the defendant. The judge is confirmed Good so I feel like you are just trying to discredit him. You shouldn't be doing that.
    Trying To Call; The Judge Bias A Scummy Move.. When In Reality The Judge Was Correct And You Were Trying To Better Assist The Defense To Get Your Scum Buddy Off The Hook

I'm quite sure Slaol wouldn't fake a read for the lols. I mainly put him my top scum-read because of my gut, so it's hard to explain as well
    Trying To Claim The Scum Read On Graves Was A Gut Instinct.. But I Counter Again With Already Knowing Because, You Were Graves Scum Allie

Ah, and nice quote. It's quite easy to make a lot of questions you know.
    Claims Its Easy To Come Up With A Lot Of Questions. In Actuality It Really Isnt.. The Prosecution Is To State Facts And Evidence.. That You Never Did Allowing The Defense To Steam Roll Right Over You Intentionally..

I'm afraid you are the one with the main desire to get Damus lynched, so I'm not sure what questions I'm supposed to make you... besides the obvious WHY IS DAMUS SCUMMY?
    Its A Valid Question Had You Done The Work And Made An Attempt To Actually Do Your Job Here And Not Buddy With The Judge.. You Might Have Gotten A Confirmed Kill Instead You Allowed The Bomber To Do The Work For You. Giving You A Free Pass..

I'll have to ISO Damus and decide if he gives me town vibes. I believe I'm far better detecting Town than Scum. However, that post blink quoted which is a gigantic wall of questions seems rather suspicious to me.
    Really Gives No Evidence Other Then An ISO On Graves And Also Discredits The Defense Attorney In The Same Breath.. Very Scummy Action Here..

There's no relevance to who is losing and winning. The main reason Damus was voted up was because you said so. And the main reason I voted Damus was because of gut. So yeah, I can't use many arguments.
    Claims The Only Reason He Voted Was Again Because Of Gut.. I Again State It Was Knowledge Of The Player Being Scum Because Of Scum Alliances.

Yeah, but they are questions nonetheless.
    Questions Need To Be Asked To Catch Some One In A Lie Or To See If The Strory Repeats Word For Word Meaning It Was Rehearsed

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ATTENTION SIRS!! MY NAME IS BAILIFF MIKE MEEKINS, AND I’VE BEEN INFORMED THAT THIS TRIAL MUST END! THERE’S REPORTS OF A POSSIBLE DISTURBANCE AND WE MUST ALL EVACUATE THE COURTROOM!!!!

S-S-SIRS! COME WITH MEEE!!

And with this, Judge Dredd has ordered for a brief recess, so that this disturbance can be looked into.

THIS TRIAL IS NOW IN RECESS! NO MORE POSTING IS TO BE MADE UNTIL STATED OTHERWISE! THE COURT SHOULD BE RECONVENING IN A COUPLE HOURS FROM NOW!
    PLEASE STAY TUNED!
    P.S NO MORE POSTING IN TRIAL CHAT AS WELL! THANK YOU!
    P.S THIS TRIAL SHOULD OF BEEN DELAYED ON THE 12 HOUR MARK BUT I HAD A LATE START THIS MORNING. REAL LIFE CAN BE A BUMMER SOMETIMES I APOLOGIZE!! =(
    The Bomb Goes Off..

Wow, I thought I died in the bombing for a moment there... phew.
    Waits A Whole 8 Pages To Post Into Day 2.. Why Is That @Gyrlander ?

Is Happy They Didnt Die But Shows No Remorse For The Dead Defense Attourny..

Good thing cats have amazing reflexes. Even when asleep.
    Reflexes Are When Awake.. Senses Are When They Are Asleep

Also not surprised almost everyone but Voss is a complete retard putting me high in their lists. With what happened I'm basically almost confirmed Town. Just tell me in which world I'm either:

a) Corrupted Attorney : I literally get prosecutor against the person I want to leave, and have him literally number one of my suspect list. I believe I did even before Slaol told people he wanted him trialed...
    b) Courtroom Bomber: I was away when the bombing took place, and I literally cannot see why the fuck would I bomb in a trial that I'm doing 0% and lazy as fuck. Idk, it would be so fucking random bombing my own trial.

Anyway, I'm happy my gut was correct about Damus and blink. Cats never miss.
    It Wasnt Gut Was It Gyrlander? You Were Just Happy The Bomber Went Off And You Didnt Get Sploded..

I already said several times that I mainly put Damus Graves because of gut, and then you confirmed you wanted him voted up. I had no real reason to get him lynched besides that. Well, I also didn't like the questions post blink sent me.

Also, bad idea blink. The "YOU WEREN'T IN THE RECEIVING END OF THOSE QUESTIONS". Yeah, so I wasn't fooled

I admit blink logically did an infinitely much better work than me but I think I gave an explanation for how weak I was. Also, as I said, it wouldn't make sense me insta putting him first on my cvote. Also, I think there was a lower chance of me being the prosecutor if the G.Defendant is trialed.
    You Didnt Do Any Work In Trying To Find Your Ally Guilty..

I am really curious whether MM's defense of Damus was forced, very intense or... well, normal (?)
    Here Acts Confused About MMs Motives.

I've been voted highly by many deficient people including you. No one has accused me of ANY role so I just take all possible scum roles and write them. What are you even trying?
    Calling PPL Deficient Isnt What A Towns Member Would Say.. Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?

Oh, did you? I kinda skipped that if you did during D2. However Voss voted me quite low so that's why I dont have him on the "kindergarden list"
    Here Admits To Not Actually Be Paying Attention To The Game.. Scum Generally Doesnt Pay Attention

Yeah... I'm being kinda objective about facts and tried to explain why me being scum makes no sense. You can continue to use anything I say against me though.
    Claims To Be Trying To Be Objective.. But In Reality.. It Shows You Have No Interest In The Facts.. Isnt That Correct @Gyrlander ?

Is the Narrator Condorcet Calculator updated manually? Cause if I'm really 2. in the consensus I'm going to start insulting left and right.
    Gets Very Defensive About Being The Second Slot In The Calculator

Stealthbomber16,Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenn y,Mike,LightYagami,Numbertwo,Voss,Magoroth,Gyrland er,

banana hard banana
    Irrelevant

I'm glad I spoke some sense. Why am I so down your list, Voss?

Idk about Mag since he's a fuck.

Follows Threw With His Threat OF Bad Mouthing PPL

I know what this game's theme is about and know roleplay is really fun, but I really doubt you guys need to vote just based on what the prosecutor and the defense say. This is mafia after all. I explained why getting me random prosecutor was wrong, and I don't know if anyone really strongly scumread him anyway. If anything I got the feeling that his posts were not okey and he flipped scum... so that's what I'm going to keep from all this.

This refers to the first part of your post. Also, I'm not trying to gain cred from the fact that I didn't case against Damus. I am trying to gain town cred because the way things carried out it just doesn't make sense I'm scum. Which is a different thing.

It was Day 1, and I don't care what other people think of me lol.

"You're making it look like you are the one we should thank for Damus being up lol" Stop fucking lying, I never said something like that. You're not making me happy.
    Who Cares If You Were Happy Here The Fact That You Finally Contributed Something More The One Or 2 Lies Is Amazing.

I'll stop responding to random commentaries such as these that do not mean shit.
    Heh It Means A Lot.. Just Remember That..

I don't know, I'm following my gut here. You're the 3rd in the list so it's k, you are also near your head getting chopped.
    Again Claiming To Follow Gut Feeling.. But Seems Likely That Here You Were Trying To Throw Us Off Your Case..

I have no scumminess because I'm a pure Attorney. Bitch. Not responding to the other things cause I'm on my bed.
    The Bitch Portion Is What I Find Scummy Here.. Claims Laziness.. In A Game Of Trials Do You Think It Was In Your Best Interest To Be Lazy @Gyrlander ..

Why am I Mafia?
    Again Asks Why Me..

Who would say some hours ago Judge said my lynch would be the best option and everyone backed him. Lmao.
    Again You Claim Judge Is Trying To Sheep PPL.. When In Reality.. He Was Trying To See Who Would Blindly Follow Him.. And Be Pointed Out As Scum..

Judge stop flippity flopping. And I know I'm exaggerating a little bit but I just wanted to say it lmao
    Here The Defendant Claims The Judge Is Being Flip Floppy But In Reality Even The Judge Said Day 1 He Had A Plan.. And Its Working Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?

Also, still thinking Dist may be full of shit. This is why I don't like early town blocks...
    Claims To Not Like Early Town Blocks.. But In Most Games Its How It Works.. You Get Reads On PPL Based On Them Blocks..

Kk, I think MM may be Town. I just have to stop getting emotional about my crush scumreading every single game.
    Claims MM Might Be Town To Throw Us Off Of The Fact That MM Is Town And Knows As Much Because The Defendant Is Scum..

Stop lying you fuck. MM is considering me a scum and doesnt have any problem with voting me and there we have him. If you think my scum read on you is omgus then you are dumb. Or Scum ;)
    Insults The Intelligence Of Distorted And Claims Distorted Is Lying About Some Details..

I think I answered you. It was smth along the lines of "Damus, Dist scum and blink and Mag town"
    Please See Previous Quotation I Made..

Ah yeah, Mag also voted me high and I've been townreading him since the start. So check the facts before spewing shit.
    So, In This Post @Gyrlander Who Were You Responding 2?

More scummy than towny. Pretty sure he voted me quite higher before.
    Admits To Being More Scummy Then Town Here..

It means you being scum.
    So, You Say Distorted Is Scum In This Post Why Do You Believe That @Gyrlander ?

Remember me to answer you Dist when I get home Ty Arigato fuck u
    A Random Burst Of Violence For Not Getting His Way..

Then vote me 4,3 or 2. Also, my point was what you just confirmed. Making it clear that Dist a little liar
    Begs To Be Lowered On The Vote Scale.. Why Would You Beg If You Are Actually Town @Gyrlander ?

Wow Dist. You say I'm Mafis but now you change to I'm Bomber...

Just say that you want to push my lynch regardless my role.
    Makes A Valid Statement Here.. And Basically Reinforces The Idea Of A Trial For His Self..

My name is not Gyralander. Lmao.
    Irrelevant

I'm happy I'm keeping up with the game. And just wait 5 hours till I get home and I'll start responding to Dist shit things
    Obviously You Werent Other Wise You Would Have Done A Better Job Prosecuting Your Scum Buddy That Died From The Bomber

Who are u talking to?
    Basically Irrelevant But Makes It Seem Again As Though He Doesnt Know Whats Going On..

Please pursue me, I'm bored.
    Asking To Be Pushed Here It Seems..

*facepalm* This is why it's called SC2Mafia and not Mafiascum.
    Attacks Frog Here

People criticize your play, not you. Don't feel so vulnerable.
    Offers Valid Advice..

Yeah, and then explain why I put him as my first scum read when practically no one was talking about it ;). (As MM kindly explained)
    Then You Didnt Push On Your Gut Feeling During Day 1 Phase Or During The Trial.. Again Further Evidence To Support That He Was Your Scum Allie..

I'm surprised, didn't SB16 to be that afk zzz
    Starts To Defend The Player That Was Replaced.. Only After The Fact.. Scum Looking For More Town Points Here..

Oh rlly? Well, it is still towny I must say. I'm not very sure about you but I'm giving you the green card for a while.
    Makes A Racist Joke About Green Cards..

Mike, you need to work on your writing... you make some abbreviations and mistakes that make your posts just... not very attractive to the eye <3
    Basically Offering Advice To A Newer Player..

Distorted,Kenny,LightYagami,Mike,Numbertwo,Marshma llowMarshall,Voss,Magoroth,Gyrlander,

I think I'm kinda right on this one.
    Only Kinda Right What Motivated You To Pit Distorted As Your Top Scum Read @Gyrlander ?

Slaol you wonderful boy ask me anything u want. <3 I'm relaxed cause in case I get trialed I can easily use my incredible persuasion abilities to get innoed.
    Claims To Be More Then Willing To Answer Any Questions But Dodges Most Or IS AFK During Them

Question: What would be the point of me trialing my partner to then fake a weak prosecution... There's nothing to win from that.
    The Point Would Be To Guarantee The Inno Vote And You Getting A Slight Town Lean From PPL

There's 2 neutral. 1 neutral is Courtroom Bomber. So if N2 claims Neutral then he must be the last one. Exactly which neutrals would be scared after getting him lynched? ^^
    Thanks Again For Stating What Everyone Knows Again.. Basically Irrelevant

Damn the flippity flops, suddenly I'm top 1.

I promise you that considering how afk I was D1 I wouldn't be that amazing super WIFOM strat. ^^ It's a nice way to shade tho
    Again Claims PPL Are Flipitty Floppy

No because the role is unique ^^
    Again Being Helpful

@AIVION If the Corrupted Attorney changes the verdict to Guilty does it count toward the MISLYNCH thing or not?
    Irrelevant A Host Question.

Nah, I'm siding with Kenny here just because he seems to be the only one that also wants Dist dead. If he was maf he would have gone with the "hey i'll join the OMFG DIST IS CONFIRMED TOWN" shit. Fuck off.

Distorted,LightYagami,Mike,Numbertwo,MarshmallowMa rshall,Voss,Magoroth,Kenny,Gyrlander,
    Here Appears To Be Buddying With Kenny Because Apparently They Both Want Distorted Dead..

Excuse me? I'm here to talk and I told you to ask whatever you want. If you completely ignore my posts you can kindly -go have a nice tea somewhere else-
    Yet You Dont Answer Anything And You Only Accuse..

If you weren't confirmed Town I wouldn't give 2 shits about your opinion. Specially when it's that wrong.
    Claims Not To Care About The Judges Opinion.. Scummy..

I'm not 100% sure about this but I get the feeling this is the frustrated Kenny we saw in Illuminati, and since he's going against the current right now I'm siding with him.
    Still Budding For Support From Possible Scum Allie

Sorry Dist. What the fuck are you doing this game? Why is almost every post of yours so wrong for me? In that post I literally tried to read one of Mike's post and I read Dumas instead of Damus 90 times, several mistakes and I was having trouble ending the freaking post so I decided to tell him, in a very nice way, that he should try to fix that ^^
    What Did You Mean By Distorteds Post Being Wrong Are They Wrong Because You Are Scum And U Know He Isnt?

No, I voted him. Then you told everyone to vote him. This is the only thing that I'm saying my dear.

You are thankful that I make anti-town posts? Damn, that's new. I get you're going with the "I'm god and you're so obvious".

I would surely side with my mafia against everyone right? lol.
    Here Says Judge Has A God Complex..

Pretty sure Kenny hasn't said anything about me. Also, META is a thing. And if you don't agree with it, you can tell dist to stop using meta against me, which, not long ago was like 90% of his reason to vote me ^^
    Further Supports The Evidence On Their Own That Kenny Is Most Likely Scum With Gyrlander..

Wow, I didn't know I need to have the same amount of reasons to push EVERY player. As I already explained 3000 times, Damus was a gut read that was "powered" by the Judge's decision. Then I got trialed and I didn't have any SUBSTANCIAL ARGUMENT TAHT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE to share so I basically did jackshit.

However, now I feel I may have got into something and Kenny seems to have a quite similar idea so that's why I'm siding with him.

Don't worry guys, you can keep saying the same, talking about the same even though I repeat the same thing over and over and you don't give a shit ^^
    Quite Frankly U Havent Explained Anything.. You Just Sat Around Bad Mouthing/Ignoring PPL All Game..

Didn't you just say meta is OoG and isn't good? Wow, amazing Slaol. You are so Godly you improve things by a 190000%
    Further Tries To Boost The Judges Ego And Degrade Him

Yeah, we're having hard sex right now. Sorry.
    Admits The Correlation Between Both Himself And Kenny..

If you are going to make it that everything I say has a negative meaning/end, I'll completely ignore your posts from now on.
    Starts To Ignore Judge Just As He Did Me..

Okey, why are you giving me this Meta talk?
    Because Your Scum..

Ah, you want the real response? kk

I am playing Kerrigan Survival 2.

Much better?
    Dodges Every Question The Judge Hands Out With Sarcasm And Non Complance

Light is a guy I'd like to get rid of , but he isn't close to the top so it's NO WORRY. At the beginning I thought Mag was town and I'm still respecting that,.
    Of Course You Wanna Get Rid Of Me.. Because, You Fear My Capabilities At Trial..

Yes. I'm guilty of sucking hard dick. Sorry.
    Further Admits Guilt Here Of Being Scum With Kenny

I'm literally responding to all your posts since I'm going to be the most voted right now. What do you want me to do?
    Add Some Substance Maybe Your Thoughts Other Then Condescending Tone Youve Had All Game

When so many attractive men accuse me of being a bad boy... I can't think straight, sorry.
    Claims Confusion Again..

Damn MM, that amazing list you did claiming you believed you had solved the game must have been very wrong then!! I urge you to recapacitate.
    Begging Again.. Why Would You Beg @Gyrlander ..

Yeah, when suddenly everyone starts voting me and starts telling me not very good things I sadly get emotional. Now that I realised it I'll try to be more intelligent ^^
    Hasnt Given A Real Reads List All Game

Nvm, getting gangbanged and me responding furiously is so much better.

I wonder how it always ends me defending myself against a lot of people. Hum.. quite interesting.
    You Liked It.. Because Until Trial You Are Alone

kk

There are 2 Mafia, 1 Courtroom Bomber and 1 other Neutral. As Numbertwo claim only makes sense if he is actually Neutral he'll be the random Neutral.

We're left with 3 evils. These are the remaining players: Distorted, Kenny, LightYagami, Mike, Marshmallow Marshall, Voss, Magoroth.

To be honest I can't really remember why I townread Magoroth, I think it was due to some posts that pinged me as Town... hum. He hasn't posted much in this little fight we just had so I can't really reconsider. I'll have to put him back to null.

Marshmallow Marshall, I think he may be Town due to the posts of him "having solved the game". I don't think he makes those posts as scum. That's why he'll be considered Town for now.

Mike, the super random dude that has been trying to be productive but pretty much every post succeeds in giving me a headache. To be honest I can't really tell right now, I'll be leaning Town for now and re-read Chicago if I have time.

LightYagami (?). Random. Idk. Magnificent. Arigato. Sugoi.

Kenny. Now, I wonder why he's all up there. I can't really think why I put him there in that cvote lmao. As he's literally fighting everybody and after I agreed with him about Distorted SUDDENLY everyone decided that I must be lynched and threw all kinds of shit against me.

Distorted. I can't give real arguments that you would like for why I think Distorted is scum. Since the start I've been getting the eww vibe from you, and I still remember his first list of reads that felt strange. Normally you also don't make list of reads that soon (heh, I read this). With my interaction with him he has not been addressing what I actually told him, and I told him in many posts that he wasn't telling the truth. (Surprisingly enough, it's quite similar to what Slaol has been doing. Overall being an asshole to me) Idk, SCUM.

Okey, just realised I skipped Voss. Err... can't really tell. I was kinda Townreading him, that's waht I can remember.

So for now I'll just say that I feel that Distorted, and 2 people between Light,Mike and MM are evil.
    After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?

"Do what a real Town would do". I'm a real Town. I'm Gyrlander. This is what I do.
    So, Like A Cat You Do Nothing Till The End And Hope You Come Out On Top @Gyrlander ?

More like "not telling the truth" it would me that you mention a post I said and distort what I said and then I have to respond to you and tell you NO. It wasn't that idea.

Also, I'm getting the feeling that since pretty much everyone is following Judge this will be like in the mod where you need to rely on night actions cause there's no useful day chat... oops! there's no night actions! damn!

And this is mainly for Mike and Light.

Also, Voss has been kind of MIA. I miss him-
    Open To Interpretation

I got no idea why that appeared there lol.
    Because You Posted It..

Indeed, I tend not to trust my gut when it's about someone being scum so I said it was mainly him and I obviously still think that. I just said many times that having Damus as a high scum read when there's no argument backing it up makes no sense as scum. And as Slaol said that we could ask them any question that's why I said that.
    You Say Your Trusting Your Gut All Game Now U Flip That Why Is That.. Acting Confused Again Were You @Gyrlander ?

Yeah, I thought you quoted the quote I quoted in the other post.
    That Confused Me 2.. So Id Like Further Explanation On This Post @Grylander..

Going to sleep, see you.
    Irrelevant

Zz
    Irrelevant

Don't think I can go into more detail.
    Gonna Have 2 @Gyrlander

Sorry N2, you shouldn't have revealed. After their horrible mislynch on me they'll sacrifice you. I'll try to avoid my mislynch tho. Sad thing that even when I'm Town people always misread me ^^ (cough cough MM cough cough)
    Points The Finger To MM Here..

He's a Neutral who doesn't want to be used as a sacrifice in case Town fucks up. Specially after he revealed himself in an attempt to make things clearer.
    Naw NumberTwo Is A Neutral Willing To Be Used As A Sacrifice In Case We Fuck Up But I Love Your Lies..

Has AIVION confirmed that what they said is true?
    Aivion Basically Cant Confirm Shit Because He Is Host..

Kenny and I Mafia team

:BOOM:
    Further Admits The Connection Between Him And Kenny..

You pretty much wrote all possible 2 player combos
    Irrelevant

I was just laughing about that possible mafia team suggestion.
    Yeah Always A Good Laugh

I am trying to scumread through POE and gut. I believe Mag, Mike, you and possibly Kenny are Town. The rest can basically die. I know you love analytical and such things but no ;)

I already explained 300 times the Damus trial, I'm not going to talk about it again. If you feel like being an asshole you can bring back it continously but I'll just casually omit it ^^
    You Really Never Explained Anything About That Trial..

The fact that the people I townread have so different reads compared to mine is amazing lol.
    Because Your Scum.. And Your Loosing

Yeah... Voss, don't even try lmao.

Also, why do you townread me?
    Now Is Wondering Why He Is Being Town Read..lol

You aren't even voting Distorted?
    Yeah..

How much did MM fight to get DG innoed?
    Not 2 Hard Actually

Lol. That's surprising. He was voted up but everyone voted him inno because of my shitty prosecution, even though I was mostly afk D1 as I do most games. I didn't have a good case against Damus besides gut and the Judge order as I previously stated. I think there must be something wrong with that.

I was actually wondering why people were ROLEPLAYING so much that just the performance of 1 person can determine your opinion ^^
    Yeah It Wasnt Shitty You Just Didnt Wanna Throw A Team Mate Under The Bus..

Oh, still 16 hours till end of D3?. Amazing
    Aint It Though..

Idk, ask Jesus. I literally just checked the countdown cause even though I townread MM I don't want to be his defense attorney like at all.
    Sounds Like Another Scum Slip Here To Me

Hum.. I'm starting to not feel so ok with Dist being scum. And I don't like it cause now I need to choose between people.
    Youve Had Ta Choose Since Day One.. Now Your Wishy Washy.. As Uve Said The Judge Was Being.. Heh..

Nvm, you are all scum. AIVION must be fucking with me.
    You Have Been The One Fucking With Us By Not Answering Questions.. And Such

If you guys trial me I'll just encourage bomber to bomb my fucking trial with the person of my choice.
    Good Have Him Do It And Another Scum Slip Here..

Despite the low chances of me being scum after that Damus vote you have managed to change it into it being a strategy of mine to win the game when I was basically afk D1. Congrats. Did I do something D1 or not? Cause if we follow what you say damn I worked very hard.
    Its Actually A Pretty High Chance You Are Scum..

^^ And then you'll try to cover up your fail tunnel lynching N2. With the Corrupted Attorney power probably another towny will be killed and then boom scum has majority!!

And this is not taking Bomber into account lmao.
    Your Still Looking For The Bomber Support You Mafia Scum..

And you know the worst thing? That as they are following the Judge they'll just blame Slaol and get a free pass. Dang.

OOO sugoi. So Kenny, who has been afk will be my defense attorney? 10/10.

I'll go with the pray to the bomber to my trial.
    Again Asks For Bombers Support..

25. ISO #2975

26. ISO #2976

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

29. ISO #2979

This Was Part Two Of The Original Post I Apologize For The "SPAM"

Question: What would be the point of me trialing my partner to then fake a weak prosecution... There's nothing to win from that.
    The Point Would Be To Guarantee The Inno Vote And You Getting A Slight Town Lean From PPL

There's 2 neutral. 1 neutral is Courtroom Bomber. So if N2 claims Neutral then he must be the last one. Exactly which neutrals would be scared after getting him lynched? ^^
    Thanks Again For Stating What Everyone Knows Again.. Basically Irrelevant

Damn the flippity flops, suddenly I'm top 1.

I promise you that considering how afk I was D1 I wouldn't be that amazing super WIFOM strat. ^^ It's a nice way to shade tho
    Again Claims PPL Are Flipitty Floppy

No because the role is unique ^^
    Again Being Helpful

@AIVION If the Corrupted Attorney changes the verdict to Guilty does it count toward the MISLYNCH thing or not?
    Irrelevant A Host Question.

Nah, I'm siding with Kenny here just because he seems to be the only one that also wants Dist dead. If he was maf he would have gone with the "hey i'll join the OMFG DIST IS CONFIRMED TOWN" shit. Fuck off.

Distorted,LightYagami,Mike,Numbertwo,MarshmallowMa rshall,Voss,Magoroth,Kenny,Gyrlander,
    Here Appears To Be Buddying With Kenny Because Apparently They Both Want Distorted Dead..

Excuse me? I'm here to talk and I told you to ask whatever you want. If you completely ignore my posts you can kindly -go have a nice tea somewhere else-
    Yet You Dont Answer Anything And You Only Accuse..

If you weren't confirmed Town I wouldn't give 2 shits about your opinion. Specially when it's that wrong.
    Claims Not To Care About The Judges Opinion.. Scummy..

I'm not 100% sure about this but I get the feeling this is the frustrated Kenny we saw in Illuminati, and since he's going against the current right now I'm siding with him.
    Still Budding For Support From Possible Scum Allie

Sorry Dist. What the fuck are you doing this game? Why is almost every post of yours so wrong for me? In that post I literally tried to read one of Mike's post and I read Dumas instead of Damus 90 times, several mistakes and I was having trouble ending the freaking post so I decided to tell him, in a very nice way, that he should try to fix that ^^
    What Did You Mean By Distorteds Post Being Wrong Are They Wrong Because You Are Scum And U Know He Isnt?

No, I voted him. Then you told everyone to vote him. This is the only thing that I'm saying my dear.

You are thankful that I make anti-town posts? Damn, that's new. I get you're going with the "I'm god and you're so obvious".

I would surely side with my mafia against everyone right? lol.
    Here Says Judge Has A God Complex..

Pretty sure Kenny hasn't said anything about me. Also, META is a thing. And if you don't agree with it, you can tell dist to stop using meta against me, which, not long ago was like 90% of his reason to vote me ^^
    Further Supports The Evidence On Their Own That Kenny Is Most Likely Scum With Gyrlander..

Wow, I didn't know I need to have the same amount of reasons to push EVERY player. As I already explained 3000 times, Damus was a gut read that was "powered" by the Judge's decision. Then I got trialed and I didn't have any SUBSTANCIAL ARGUMENT TAHT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE to share so I basically did jackshit.

However, now I feel I may have got into something and Kenny seems to have a quite similar idea so that's why I'm siding with him.

Don't worry guys, you can keep saying the same, talking about the same even though I repeat the same thing over and over and you don't give a shit ^^
    Quite Frankly U Havent Explained Anything.. You Just Sat Around Bad Mouthing/Ignoring PPL All Game..

Didn't you just say meta is OoG and isn't good? Wow, amazing Slaol. You are so Godly you improve things by a 190000%
    Further Tries To Boost The Judges Ego And Degrade Him

Yeah, we're having hard sex right now. Sorry.
    Admits The Correlation Between Both Himself And Kenny..

If you are going to make it that everything I say has a negative meaning/end, I'll completely ignore your posts from now on.
    Starts To Ignore Judge Just As He Did Me..

Okey, why are you giving me this Meta talk?
    Because Your Scum..

Ah, you want the real response? kk

I am playing Kerrigan Survival 2.

Much better?
    Dodges Every Question The Judge Hands Out With Sarcasm And Non Complance

Light is a guy I'd like to get rid of , but he isn't close to the top so it's NO WORRY. At the beginning I thought Mag was town and I'm still respecting that,.
    Of Course You Wanna Get Rid Of Me.. Because, You Fear My Capabilities At Trial..

Yes. I'm guilty of sucking hard dick. Sorry.
    Further Admits Guilt Here Of Being Scum With Kenny

I'm literally responding to all your posts since I'm going to be the most voted right now. What do you want me to do?
    Add Some Substance Maybe Your Thoughts Other Then Condescending Tone Youve Had All Game

When so many attractive men accuse me of being a bad boy... I can't think straight, sorry.
    Claims Confusion Again..

Damn MM, that amazing list you did claiming you believed you had solved the game must have been very wrong then!! I urge you to recapacitate.
    Begging Again.. Why Would You Beg @Gyrlander ..

Yeah, when suddenly everyone starts voting me and starts telling me not very good things I sadly get emotional. Now that I realised it I'll try to be more intelligent ^^
    Hasnt Given A Real Reads List All Game

Nvm, getting gangbanged and me responding furiously is so much better.

I wonder how it always ends me defending myself against a lot of people. Hum.. quite interesting.
    You Liked It.. Because Until Trial You Are Alone

kk

There are 2 Mafia, 1 Courtroom Bomber and 1 other Neutral. As Numbertwo claim only makes sense if he is actually Neutral he'll be the random Neutral.

We're left with 3 evils. These are the remaining players: Distorted, Kenny, LightYagami, Mike, Marshmallow Marshall, Voss, Magoroth.

To be honest I can't really remember why I townread Magoroth, I think it was due to some posts that pinged me as Town... hum. He hasn't posted much in this little fight we just had so I can't really reconsider. I'll have to put him back to null.

Marshmallow Marshall, I think he may be Town due to the posts of him "having solved the game". I don't think he makes those posts as scum. That's why he'll be considered Town for now.

Mike, the super random dude that has been trying to be productive but pretty much every post succeeds in giving me a headache. To be honest I can't really tell right now, I'll be leaning Town for now and re-read Chicago if I have time.

LightYagami (?). Random. Idk. Magnificent. Arigato. Sugoi.

Kenny. Now, I wonder why he's all up there. I can't really think why I put him there in that cvote lmao. As he's literally fighting everybody and after I agreed with him about Distorted SUDDENLY everyone decided that I must be lynched and threw all kinds of shit against me.

Distorted. I can't give real arguments that you would like for why I think Distorted is scum. Since the start I've been getting the eww vibe from you, and I still remember his first list of reads that felt strange. Normally you also don't make list of reads that soon (heh, I read this). With my interaction with him he has not been addressing what I actually told him, and I told him in many posts that he wasn't telling the truth. (Surprisingly enough, it's quite similar to what Slaol has been doing. Overall being an asshole to me) Idk, SCUM.

Okey, just realised I skipped Voss. Err... can't really tell. I was kinda Townreading him, that's waht I can remember.

So for now I'll just say that I feel that Distorted, and 2 people between Light,Mike and MM are evil.
    After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?

"Do what a real Town would do". I'm a real Town. I'm Gyrlander. This is what I do.
    So, Like A Cat You Do Nothing Till The End And Hope You Come Out On Top @Gyrlander ?

More like "not telling the truth" it would me that you mention a post I said and distort what I said and then I have to respond to you and tell you NO. It wasn't that idea.

Also, I'm getting the feeling that since pretty much everyone is following Judge this will be like in the mod where you need to rely on night actions cause there's no useful day chat... oops! there's no night actions! damn!

And this is mainly for Mike and Light.

Also, Voss has been kind of MIA. I miss him-
    Open To Interpretation

I got no idea why that appeared there lol.
    Because You Posted It..

Indeed, I tend not to trust my gut when it's about someone being scum so I said it was mainly him and I obviously still think that. I just said many times that having Damus as a high scum read when there's no argument backing it up makes no sense as scum. And as Slaol said that we could ask them any question that's why I said that.
    You Say Your Trusting Your Gut All Game Now U Flip That Why Is That.. Acting Confused Again Were You @Gyrlander ?

Yeah, I thought you quoted the quote I quoted in the other post.
    That Confused Me 2.. So Id Like Further Explanation On This Post @Grylander..

Going to sleep, see you.
    Irrelevant

Zz
    Irrelevant

Don't think I can go into more detail.
    Gonna Have 2 @Gyrlander

Sorry N2, you shouldn't have revealed. After their horrible mislynch on me they'll sacrifice you. I'll try to avoid my mislynch tho. Sad thing that even when I'm Town people always misread me ^^ (cough cough MM cough cough)
    Points The Finger To MM Here..

He's a Neutral who doesn't want to be used as a sacrifice in case Town fucks up. Specially after he revealed himself in an attempt to make things clearer.
    Naw NumberTwo Is A Neutral Willing To Be Used As A Sacrifice In Case We Fuck Up But I Love Your Lies..

Has AIVION confirmed that what they said is true?
    Aivion Basically Cant Confirm Shit Because He Is Host..

Kenny and I Mafia team

:BOOM:
    Further Admits The Connection Between Him And Kenny..

You pretty much wrote all possible 2 player combos
    Irrelevant

I was just laughing about that possible mafia team suggestion.
    Yeah Always A Good Laugh

I am trying to scumread through POE and gut. I believe Mag, Mike, you and possibly Kenny are Town. The rest can basically die. I know you love analytical and such things but no ;)

I already explained 300 times the Damus trial, I'm not going to talk about it again. If you feel like being an asshole you can bring back it continously but I'll just casually omit it ^^
    You Really Never Explained Anything About That Trial..

The fact that the people I townread have so different reads compared to mine is amazing lol.
    Because Your Scum.. And Your Loosing

Yeah... Voss, don't even try lmao.

Also, why do you townread me?
    Now Is Wondering Why He Is Being Town Read..lol

You aren't even voting Distorted?
    Yeah..

How much did MM fight to get DG innoed?
    Not 2 Hard Actually

Lol. That's surprising. He was voted up but everyone voted him inno because of my shitty prosecution, even though I was mostly afk D1 as I do most games. I didn't have a good case against Damus besides gut and the Judge order as I previously stated. I think there must be something wrong with that.

I was actually wondering why people were ROLEPLAYING so much that just the performance of 1 person can determine your opinion ^^
    Yeah It Wasnt Shitty You Just Didnt Wanna Throw A Team Mate Under The Bus..

Oh, still 16 hours till end of D3?. Amazing
    Aint It Though..

Idk, ask Jesus. I literally just checked the countdown cause even though I townread MM I don't want to be his defense attorney like at all.
    Sounds Like Another Scum Slip Here To Me

Hum.. I'm starting to not feel so ok with Dist being scum. And I don't like it cause now I need to choose between people.
    Youve Had Ta Choose Since Day One.. Now Your Wishy Washy.. As Uve Said The Judge Was Being.. Heh..

Nvm, you are all scum. AIVION must be fucking with me.
    You Have Been The One Fucking With Us By Not Answering Questions.. And Such

If you guys trial me I'll just encourage bomber to bomb my fucking trial with the person of my choice.
    Good Have Him Do It And Another Scum Slip Here..

Despite the low chances of me being scum after that Damus vote you have managed to change it into it being a strategy of mine to win the game when I was basically afk D1. Congrats. Did I do something D1 or not? Cause if we follow what you say damn I worked very hard.
    Its Actually A Pretty High Chance You Are Scum..

^^ And then you'll try to cover up your fail tunnel lynching N2. With the Corrupted Attorney power probably another towny will be killed and then boom scum has majority!!

And this is not taking Bomber into account lmao.
    Your Still Looking For The Bomber Support You Mafia Scum..

OOO sugoi. So Kenny, who has been afk will be my defense attorney? 10/10.

I'll go with the pray to the bomber to my trial.
    Again Asks For Bombers Support..

30. ISO #2980

31. ISO #2981

32. ISO #2982

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Oh yea, @Gyrlander our dear prosecutor Lord Kira is the 2nd highest in your cvote. I believe now would be a good time to expand on that, as you didn't provide much on that matter earlier.
    He just made two massive posts expanding on it. Raise a defense

33. ISO #2983

Question: What Was This In Response To? @Gyrlander
    Answer: No idea

Question: Waits A Whole 8 Pages To Post Into Day 2.. Why Is That @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: That week I spent 12 hours daily in the university so I was afk a lot of the time.

Question: Calling PPL Deficient Isnt What A Towns Member Would Say.. Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: If you want to be nice, yes. However, it's a way of expressing yourself and it's ok.

Question: Claims To Be Trying To Be Objective.. But In Reality.. It Shows You Have No Interest In The Facts.. Isnt That Correct @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: Your question makes no sense.

Question: The Bitch Portion Is What I Find Scummy Here.. Claims Laziness.. In A Game Of Trials Do You Think It Was In Your Best Interest To Be Lazy @Gyrlander ..
    Answer: Definitely not. However, it's something I can't prevent except in very specific circumstances.

Question: Here The Defendant Claims The Judge Is Being Flip Floppy But In Reality Even The Judge Said Day 1 He Had A Plan.. And Its Working Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: If the plan was to lynch Damus, yes it's working. I will, however, show some doubt after Damus was going to be innoed. His current plan is complete shit.

Question: So, In This Post @Gyrlander Who Were You Responding 2?
    Answer: No, I was answering Distorted.

Question: So, You Say Distorted Is Scum In This Post Why Do You Believe That @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I think I have explained it enough. However, I'm not so sure after today.

Question: Begs To Be Lowered On The Vote Scale.. Why Would You Beg If You Are Actually Town @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I was not begging, I was saying that he should vote me after Frog if that's the reason I was low on his list.

Question: Only Kinda Right What Motivated You To Pit Distorted As Your Top Scum Read @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I think I have explained it enough.

Question: Begging Again.. Why Would You Beg @Gyrlander ..
    Answer: Wtf are you saying? Can you please stop random shit questions? I was not begging, I was telling him to order his thoughts as his list where he claimed he had solved the game was like AT LEAST 50% wrong.

Question: After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: Read the fucking quote.

Question: So, Like A Cat You Do Nothing Till The End And Hope You Come Out On Top @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I think I have been fairly more active during D2 and D3. You guys just keep bringing D1 and the trial all the time.

Question: You Say Your Trusting Your Gut All Game Now U Flip That Why Is That.. Acting Confused Again Were You @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: ?? I never said I trusted my gut A LOT. I said gut was one of the reasons I voted for Damus.

34. ISO #2984

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986

37. ISO #2987

38. ISO #2988

Well Basically Good Judge You Pointed Out That Both Gyrlander & Kenny Magically Logging In And Out.. At Approximately The Same Time.. Also, This Is Fitting Gyrlanders Meta Although I Dont Generally Use Meta As A Bases For My Thoughts.. His Scum Meta Using School As An Excuse To Not Be Very Active And The Phrase "Bitch" Has Been Used Before In A Game Where He Was Scum So I Picked Up On The Subtle Nuances Of His Play.. Thus, Bringing Me To This Conclusion Actually Based On All This.. I Dont Believe I Would Have Been Able To Defend Gyrlander..

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

41. ISO #2991

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

Well Basically Good Judge You Pointed Out That Both Gyrlander & Kenny Magically Logging In And Out.. At Approximately The Same Time.. Also, This Is Fitting Gyrlanders Meta Although I Dont Generally Use Meta As A Bases For My Thoughts.. His Scum Meta Using School As An Excuse To Not Be Very Active And The Phrase "Bitch" Has Been Used Before In A Game Where He Was Scum So I Picked Up On The Subtle Nuances Of His Play.. Thus, Bringing Me To This Conclusion Actually Based On All This.. I Dont Believe I Would Have Been Able To Defend Gyrlander..
    Yeah, I was busy sucking Kenny's dick. Also, that was a sarcastic comment. Why the fuck would we log in and out at the same time? What would we gain with that if we were a scum team?

I use school/university as an excuse cause it's what I was doing. This week I've had Chemistry classes at 10:00 AM every day. Then, I stayed there until 9PM, when I finish my normal classes. Regarding the Bitch thing... I'm pretty sure I call everyone a bitch like all the time, bitch.

44. ISO #2994

Damn, if that's how your scumreading works I gotta tell you, you will not find a lot of scum.
    Well You See Calling Out To A Neutral Killer Even As Town Is Scummy As All Hell.. So Lets Take A Look At That Again You Made At Least 3 Posts Begging For The Bomber To Attack.. The Prosecutor.. Meaning Me At This Junction.. Me As The States Attorney.. Can Only Draw One Conclusion From This.. That You Are In Fact Scum And Are Hoping The Bomber Kills Me Here This Day.. Or Anyone As Long As You Are Alive Tomorrow.. To Continue To Sew The Web Of Deceit That I Have Unraveled For The Nice PPL Of Our Jury..

45. ISO #2995

Yeah, I was busy sucking Kenny's dick. Also, that was a sarcastic comment. Why the fuck would we log in and out at the same time? What would we gain with that if we were a scum team?

I use school/university as an excuse cause it's what I was doing. This week I've had Chemistry classes at 10:00 AM every day. Then, I stayed there until 9PM, when I finish my normal classes. Regarding the Bitch thing... I'm pretty sure I call everyone a bitch like all the time, bitch.
    You See If You Havent Noticed.. Insulting Me Or Pressuring Me In Any Way Gets You No Where.. However, You Asked For The Bomber To Attack Me.. Thus,, My Life Is Now In Danger..

46. ISO #2996

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Please help me explain this basic bullshit to this basic bitch.
    It's not easy to understand your thought process, but regardless I just searched this thread for "bitch" and these 2 quotes are actually the only posts that have this word inside.
    So, do you believe it's a scumtell that Damus and Gyrlander have been the only players to use that word?
    How do you usually react when players use it when they are town, in other games than this one?
    Can you explain why this game should be treated differently than others? You are applying a meta read here btw.

47. ISO #2997

48. ISO #2998

49. ISO #2999

@AIVION AM I ALLOWED TO USE QUOTES FROM OTHER GAMES AS EVIDENCE?
    UHHHHH...
    I... I guess? I don't see why not?

50. ISO #3000

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's not easy to understand your thought process, but regardless I just searched this thread for "bitch" and these 2 quotes are actually the only posts that have this word inside.
    So, do you believe it's a scumtell that Damus and Gyrlander have been the only players to use that word?
    How do you usually react when players use it when they are town, in other games than this one?
    Can you explain why this game should be treated differently than others? You are applying a meta read here btw.
    Also, Kenny You Shouldnt Be Directing Questions To Me Im Not The One On Trial.. If You Want The Judge Can Ask Me That Question..