S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2174
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Yep useless day and that will be worse tomorrow...
    I advise not lynching anyone to let Blink help us tomorrow and not vote like a dumbass.

-vote unvote
    No. Because then he can get poisoned again and again....... and arson can burn town and RIP GG WP.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you don't stop that, I will do my best to make you out of every game I will play. I don't even dislike you, but you are breaking the game. THIS IS NOT A GAME OF MAFIA, BUT A GAME OF BULLSHIT.
    calm down im just trying to have fun lol

3. ISO #1053

Good evening people.

I think blink is a great player, but sadly, he CAN be emotional and fuck up because of tunneling or gut. But maybe he's right lol...
    Also, it is POSSIBLE that Palmon is still unconverted (If you believe blink lies, Palmon might just be there not saying shit to avoid conversion.).
    Nah Palmon has been converted.
    I think Blink could be lying just because that can easily make us misslynch...
    Anyway, the policy lynch on Rachyl is very tempting

4. ISO #1054

hi all, i'm driving home will be back in about 2 hours. i share the same sentiments as sb16 with his large post. hopefully i will have time to share more thoughts, but no one reads them or interacts with them anyway, because the participation in this game has been awful. its a shame rachyl wasn't poisoned instead of blink because i would rather have his thoughts than hers or MMs.
    @Efekannn02 if u are town, can you read some of my posts and reply to some please? you're the only one who can bring new ideas at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #1055

No. Because then he can get poisoned again and again....... and arson can burn town and RIP GG WP.
    he will be poisoned again and again xD.
    Arso can also burn the cult, if we wait, that just mean Blink can actually help us vote tomorrow at EOD (or hammer). Now he can't.
    The more I am reading about you, the more you are scummy. ~~

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    lmao, you can either hit your knees and repent or go down in flames, its up to you. Jesus Christ loves you, but he will not be mocked. Especially not by some stupid atheist who wants to play God. ^_^
    @Rachyl I am very serious. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one saying that. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING PREACHING AREA. I have already expressed my views on religion in your thread, so you know that I'm not a christian hater or anything. But, once again, this is MAFIA. M A F I A .
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1057

he will be poisoned again and again xD.
    Arso can also burn the cult, if we wait, that just mean Blink can actually help us vote tomorrow at EOD (or hammer). Now he can't.
    The more I am reading about you, the more you are scummy. ~~
    Idem for you sir ^^

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hi all, i'm driving home will be back in about 2 hours. i share the same sentiments as sb16 with his large post. hopefully i will have time to share more thoughts, but no one reads them or interacts with them anyway, because the participation in this game has been awful. its a shame rachyl wasn't poisoned instead of blink because i would rather have his thoughts than hers or MMs.
    @Efekannn02 if u are town, can you read some of my posts and reply to some please? you're the only one who can bring new ideas at this point
    What do you think we should do today?

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I would like to take a moment, completely disregarding any thoughts about what your roles and alignments might be in this game, to talk about the game.

The level of participation in this game is absolute shit. It's been a long time since I've played a round that I have disliked playing more than this one. This has been utterly shit so far, and I think we can all agree on that.

If this is what you consider fun, I must ask why? You're not actually playing the game right now. This is absolutely disgusting, and I dislike the fact that this is considered okay by the community standards even more.

IF YOU'RE SIGNING FOR THESE GAMES AND A NOTICEABLE PORTION OF YOUR POSTS DO NOT PERTAIN TO THE GAME, THEN STOP SIGNING FOR THE GAME BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE GAME FOR YOU.

This is a game that requires your uttermost attention. You must focus on it. You must think about it. There is no room for discussions about something else. I don't care if you're cult, agumon, town, or some random ass mafia member that wasn't included in the setup that nobody knows about. Please just fucking participate.

@Efekannn02
    @Spruance
    @naz
    @Light_Yagami
    @Lenneth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Rachyl
    @Kenny

This is utterly pathetic, and if tomorrow is the same way, then you might as well consider this my last game on the site, because I signed up to play a round of mafia. If we're not going to play a round of mafia, I'm not going to sign up.
    Let this be discussed post-game further. I share your views on that, and this, on mostly every game. Don't leave us ^^ it's not the way it should work. Trolls don't make legit players leave, but legit players make trolls leave.

11. ISO #1061

who should we lynch?
    Efe, meta AND he's useless. His trolling wasn't in a goal to help town. Down with his head. Else, naz...? I'm not sure about naz, so I'll just go with efe.
    -vote efekannn02

12. ISO #1062
    Rachyl

@Rachyl I am very serious. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one saying that. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING PREACHING AREA. I have already expressed my views on religion in your thread, so you know that I'm not a christian hater or anything. But, once again, this is MAFIA. M A F I A .
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

Nah Palmon has been converted.
    I think Blink could be lying just because that can easily make us misslynch...
    Anyway, the policy lynch on Rachyl is very tempting
    Hell.......... Arsonist, burn tonight if you want to have a chance against Cult. I think Rachyl is Town. The fact is, I might actually just block her and everyone do the same, so she is simply a wild town vote.... meh.

15. ISO #1065

Efe, meta AND he's useless. His trolling wasn't in a goal to help town. Down with his head. Else, naz...? I'm not sure about naz, so I'll just go with efe.
    -vote efekannn02
    what the hell I thought we agreed on not going by the meta in a cult game

16. ISO #1066

Hell.......... Arsonist, burn tonight if you want to have a chance against Cult. I think Rachyl is Town. The fact is, I might actually just block her and everyone do the same, so she is simply a wild town vote.... meh.
    that's an incredibly stupid idea

17. ISO #1067

Ok, what I am scummy in your eyes?
    What do you thinka bout skipping the day?
    You are scummy by association with Naz, with the votes on me and spruance (very coordinated, and both were contentless wagons), you want to skip days, decide games on a coin flip, you feel fishy since D2, but you were a high town read for me on D1, as you were for a lot of people. I believe you were converted N1.

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    what the hell I thought we agreed on not going by the meta in a cult game
    Scum meta is good (scums won't change alignment). And try to read efe without meta. I dare you. I double dare you.

20. ISO #1070
    Rachyl

NO DONT BLOCK ME PLEASE!!!!!! *starts crying* T_T

21. ISO #1071

+townpoint for you
    ......ITS YOUR IDEA THOUGH LOLLLLLLLL

22. ISO #1072

NO DONT BLOCK ME PLEASE!!!!!! *starts crying* T_T
    Then, post ANYTHING religion related in your thread about religion. Not here. Last chance.

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

hello there my friend! what are your current thoughts on everyone? how about naz, what do you think about naz?
    Open your mind to the universe of this game, Rachyl. Look away from the naz tunnel. What is your read on Light_Yagami? On Lenneth? SB16?

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

I meant the blocking
    Oh lol :P Rachyl is seriously making some people want to stop playing this and go do something else. I am part of this "some people". Trust me, I can play this game for 6 hours straight if I have time, and I'll gladly do it if people are actually willing to play. But this... no. And since I'm not the only one, I believed that reading the unrelated posts was detrimental to Town. But if Rachyl does as I said, I will reconsider this ^^

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Which idea exactly?
    Arsonist burning to kill cult lol. But I thought you two were talking about that, not about blocking rachyl.

29. ISO #1079

We need 5 votes to lynch
    blink is already gone
    rachyl is useless
    efe also seems useless so far
    3 cultists
    I just don't see how this can work if we all try to block and ignore each other.
    oh and if kira isn't cultist I'd appreciate some actual scum hunting from her too

30. ISO #1080

We need 5 votes to lynch
    blink is already gone
    rachyl is useless
    efe also seems useless so far
    3 cultists
    I just don't see how this can work if we all try to block and ignore each other.
    Efe IS useless, 100%, and he's cult. Wanna try to get that lynch?
    -vote efekannn02
    Actually...

I WILL NOT MOVE MY VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THIS SHALL BE EFE LYNCH OR NO LYNCH. ARSONIST, VOTE EFE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082
    Rachyl

Open your mind to the universe of this game, Rachyl. Look away from the naz tunnel. What is your read on Light_Yagami? On Lenneth? SB16?
    Light Yagami has said some things to make me thing that he is town, although earlier everyone thought he was agumon.(he could still be) but for now i believe hes town. Lenneth is very townish and i trust him. Stealthbomber i dont really know where to put him at this moment, but im leaning towards town.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

and now I'm sure that efe sadly is a townie
    ....gg this town is shit.

36. ISO #1086

Ok let's see ! We have almost no chance to lynch a cult today because of the settings right now with blink being useless.
    I will only skip the day OR lynch MM.
    We can try tomorrow with blink to lynch someone else or just wait and see with the arso.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

MM is afraid of the Arso, atm only the cults are afraid of him.
    Yesterday, some people notice that he was weirdly off track and he told us he will be far more active today, which he didn't.
    It's meta but MM is usualy very confused, and right now, he doesn't look confused at all, he is trying to lead the lynch on the easy lynch (Rachyl or Efe)

I believe Kenny and somehow SB16 are towns for their reaction about my idea (skipping).

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Kenny, Spruance, Rachyl. Do me a favor. If you're going to play as you did this game, don't sign up again. Never ever. Thanks. I'm not a forum mafia god, but I can't stand people who are bad because they don't even try. That, or utter stupidity.

Now I'm leaving this game for some time today, I need a break from the bullshit.

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Kenny, Spruance, Rachyl. Do me a favor. If you're going to play as you did this game, don't sign up again. Never ever. Thanks. I'm not a forum mafia god, but I can't stand people who are bad because they don't even try. That, or utter stupidity.

Now I'm leaving this game for some time today, I need a break from the bullshit.
    Don't fucking dare to leave the game 1 hour and 40min before EOD ! It fucking look like you are afraid of being lynch and you are leaving the boat hoping we won't vote an afk oO

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

me? what the fuck?

43. ISO #1093

Ok let's see ! We have almost no chance to lynch a cult today because of the settings right now with blink being useless.
    I will only skip the day OR lynch MM.
    We can try tomorrow with blink to lynch someone else or just wait and see with the arso.

MM is afraid of the Arso, atm only the cults are afraid of him.
    Yesterday, some people notice that he was weirdly off track and he told us he will be far more active today, which he didn't.
    It's meta but MM is usualy very confused, and right now, he doesn't look confused at all, he is trying to lead the lynch on the easy lynch (Rachyl or Efe)

I believe Kenny and somehow SB16 are towns for their reaction about my idea (skipping).
    Hi scum. So I was right on the scum team! You're much probably digimon converted. Naz was Palmon. Efe is cult lord. Yagami is arsonist. Yay, game solved. But noone will ever listen to logic and prefer to Shit Post And Talk Like This, Or Preach, Or Simply Be A Fucking Retard. GG.

44. ISO #1094

Don't fucking dare to leave the game 1 hour and 40min before EOD ! It fucking look like you are afraid of being lynch and you are leaving the boat hoping we won't vote an afk oO
    Oh yes, I fucking dare, you scum btw i have nothing against you, because you're playing a good scum game lol.

45. ISO #1095

Hi scum. So I was right on the scum team! You're much probably digimon converted. Naz was Palmon. Efe is cult lord. Yagami is arsonist. Yay, game solved. But noone will ever listen to logic and prefer to Shit Post And Talk Like This, Or Preach, Or Simply Be A Fucking Retard. GG.
    I am litteraly the one asking for people to skip and let the arso do his shit N5 or after.
    I am either the Arso or I am town, I can't be cults xD, cult WANT to lynch and DONT WANT the arso to burn.

Of course, you didn't thought about that :P

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

@Marshmallow Marshall please explain to me how I'm playing this game poorly now. Maybe give a list or something, it's my first game after all and mistakes happen.
    But while you're at it please also explain how your behavior so far wasn't scummy.
    I quoted and asked you many times and you just kept ignoring.
    You are ok, don't worry. you are participating more than a lot of people in this game ~~

What are you reads now?

48. ISO #1098

@Marshmallow Marshall please explain to me how I'm playing this game poorly now. Maybe give a list or something, it's my first game after all and mistakes happen.
    But while you're at it please also explain how your behavior so far wasn't scummy.
    I quoted and asked you many times and you just kept ignoring.
    This Is True.. MM Is Either Cult Or Agumon..

Or A Poor Townie That's Just Frustrated..

Hope, I'm Making The Right Choice Here..

49. ISO #1099
    Rachyl

get the fuck out of here! and dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!!!!!!!!

50. ISO #1100
    Rachyl

-vote marsmallow marshall