S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You are just fucking horrible, you know that?

In a scenario where we have no way to get any other "leads" (like this one), how do you propose we find who the bad guys are?
    The Day Is Young Much Discussion Is To Be Had Before Anything Is Set In Stone.

But Im Heading Off To Bed.. Night Ladies and Gents...

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    huh? an agumon slip? what does that mean?
    It means you accidentally reveal that you're agumon.

Other uses:
    "dont vote him he might be ns" would be a sheriff slip
    "i dont know how i feel about this" when someone mafia is on the stands is usually a mafia slip
    lots of people consider innoing bad roles to be a mafia slip as well
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

You literally did not answer my question @Light_Yagami

4. ISO #854
    Rachyl

rachyl jesus christ how many avatars have you gone through this game
    Can you do me a huge favor and not take the LORDS name in vain? its super offensive to me, as i am a practicing born again christian and i dont believe in doing that at all. and okay, you can say i agumon slipped but that is just guessing at the most and proves nothing. if i was really the agumon i would have already logged off and went to bed and avoided suspicioun, i wouldnt be sitting here trying to figure out who the cult are. lets stop sitting around and wasting time and get down to business, go back, look through old posts and try to figure out who they might be so we can stop them. this is counter productive

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why don't you actually read what i wrote instead of seeing 2 words only and looking like a dumb fool
    Re-read your post...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #856

I absolutely disagree with this line of reasoning. I believe the cult has spread to its fullest unless there was a masterful roleblock last night. Wanting to rely on the arsonist is a very shoddy strat considering the arsonist could literally be converted and we would have no idea. We are sitting ducks, ripe for manipulation from the cult. You want to rely on something that is less than a coinflip.
    I 9999999999% agree with this, and give you townpoints for not jumping on the shit strategy that would cost us the game.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #857

........................ you keep replying with empty sentences and avoiding anything that could indicate what you think, basically you do everything but help town...

8. ISO #858

It means you accidentally reveal that you're agumon.

Other uses:
    "dont vote him he might be ns" would be a sheriff slip
    "i dont know how i feel about this" when someone mafia is on the stands is usually a mafia slip
    lots of people consider innoing bad roles to be a mafia slip as well
    This is not a slip but a tell. A slip is when you accidentaly say something about your role. The sheriff example is good, but "idk how to feel about this" and innoing evils are not slips, but scumtells.

9. ISO #859

Can you do me a huge favor and not take the LORDS name in vain? its super offensive to me, as i am a practicing born again christian and i dont believe in doing that at all. and okay, you can say i agumon slipped but that is just guessing at the most and proves nothing. if i was really the agumon i would have already logged off and went to bed and avoided suspicioun, i wouldnt be sitting here trying to figure out who the cult are. lets stop sitting around and wasting time and get down to business, go back, look through old posts and try to figure out who they might be so we can stop them. this is counter productive
    For GOD'S sake. STOP ABOUT THE DAMN RELIGION STUFFFFFFFFFFFF IT HAS 0 LINK WITH THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

10. ISO #860
    Rachyl

Even at this rate, we are sitting ducks. I feel like were going to lose if we do nothing. we really need to pull it together and get a solid lead on someone. if we do nothing we will lose. i feel like we should vote up Naz. that is our best bet in my opinion. she lynched Spruance or whatever his name is. Im telling you, she is evil to the core. and if she wasnt converted day 1 then she is definetly converted now. seeing as how she votes up multiple people. shes basically trying to influence you guys to vote someone up with her, shes using you like playing cards. you guys might not be able to see it. but i do. and for this reason, my vote is going on naz
    -vote naz

11. ISO #861
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For GOD'S sake. STOP ABOUT THE DAMN RELIGION STUFFFFFFFFFFFF IT HAS 0 LINK WITH THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    shut up! you dont have to type in all caps. i hear you

12. ISO #862

Stealthbomber16, legit town thinking IMO. He is scumhunting, he has pro-town ideas and meta says he's town.
    Rachyl.... I really don't want to put you there, but I don't see why you play as you do rn as scum. That being said, assuming you're town, you are useless.

Lenneth, good thoughts, tries to find how to solve the game. It's more of a participation read though. He COULD be scum, even if it's quite unlikely.
    Kenny, too much willing to be in the spotlight to be scum. Could be a suicide bomber cultist though (even if it's unlikely, given the impossiblity to convert the night next to a cult death).

Blinkskater, slight town lean but I wonder if he's escaping with the said town read.....

Naz, idk where to place her. I don't see her screaming town as usual, and she has some plans that could fuck town over, but she didn't do anything inherently scummy.

Mrtrophywife, because it would make sense for him to be cult lord.

Light_Yagami, for obvious reasons stated all over the thread by SB16 and I. I believe this man is Agumon.

13. ISO #863
    Rachyl

I want to know what you guys think about naz right now. all of you

14. ISO #864
    Rachyl

Stealthbomber16, legit town thinking IMO. He is scumhunting, he has pro-town ideas and meta says he's town.
    Rachyl.... I really don't want to put you there, but I don't see why you play as you do rn as scum. That being said, assuming you're town, you are useless.

Lenneth, good thoughts, tries to find how to solve the game. It's more of a participation read though. He COULD be scum, even if it's quite unlikely.
    Kenny, too much willing to be in the spotlight to be scum. Could be a suicide bomber cultist though (even if it's unlikely, given the impossiblity to convert the night next to a cult death).

Blinkskater, slight town lean but I wonder if he's escaping with the said town read.....

Naz, idk where to place her. I don't see her screaming town as usual, and she has some plans that could fuck town over, but she didn't do anything inherently scummy.

Light_Yagami, for obvious reasons stated all over the thread by SB16 and I. I believe this man is Agumon.

LOL @ useless. you havent even done anything dude! what have you done that is productive? if anyones useless its you. you voted for spruance so you are probably scum just like the rest of them. so nice try

15. ISO #865
    Rachyl

Ive put in more time and participation than everyone in this game and you call me useless? yeah okay buddy keep telling yourself that

16. ISO #866
    Rachyl

Anyways, I am calling it a night. Ill be back tomarrow morning to figure out who the cult is. We really have a lot of work to do.We can start hammering the cult and lynching them and then we will be in good standing. But we just need to find the right ones. Naz and marshmallow marshall are suspects, as are the rest of you that voted up Spruance. So just keep that in mind. I want to unite the town and find the cults. So please unite with me so we can find them. Goodnight!

17. ISO #867

LOL @ useless. you havent even done anything dude! what have you done that is productive? if anyones useless its you. you voted for spruance so you are probably scum just like the rest of them. so nice try
    I'm not going to go back to find posts to prove I am productive, because it would be.... unproductive. However, I can give you examples. Explaining why we MUST lynch every day (unless special future circumstances), and fighting for it to happen. Trying to scum hunt. Trying to refocus people to useful discussions, aka scum hunting, and discussion about Trophywife. While you have done... nothing, but say you're christian and CONSTANTLY appeal to emotion. I'm not here to flame you, but if you start...

18. ISO #868

Good night Rachyl.

@naz what is your read on Stealthbomber?

19. ISO #869

Even at this rate, we are sitting ducks. I feel like were going to lose if we do nothing. we really need to pull it together and get a solid lead on someone. if we do nothing we will lose. i feel like we should vote up Naz. that is our best bet in my opinion. she lynched Spruance or whatever his name is. Im telling you, she is evil to the core. and if she wasnt converted day 1 then she is definetly converted now. seeing as how she votes up multiple people. shes basically trying to influence you guys to vote someone up with her, shes using you like playing cards. you guys might not be able to see it. but i do. and for this reason, my vote is going on naz
    -vote naz
    This is the second post you've made this game that I actually find myself agreeing with.

And then there's this post, which is the exact opposite.
    You're calling him out for not contributing while quoting a post of his read list, showing that he is contributing

Ive put in more time and participation than everyone in this game and you call me useless? yeah okay buddy keep telling yourself that
    quantity does not equate to quality

You have the most posts in this game by far but very few of them are remotely productive posts. Saying you've put more time and participation in this mode actually really pisses me off because that doesn't appear even remotely true, and if it is then you have absolutely nothing to say about it, which is even worse in my mind.

20. ISO #870

Anyway, at the moment naz is either being very heavily scumpainted or is just a stumbling bumbling N1 cult convert and I'm leaning towards the second option.

21. ISO #871

side note: yea alright fair enough

22. ISO #872

This is not a slip but a tell. A slip is when you accidentaly say something about your role. The sheriff example is good, but "idk how to feel about this" and innoing evils are not slips, but scumtells.
    You literally play light light yagami lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #873

Good night Rachyl.

@naz what is your read on Stealthbomber?
    idk his meta but town lean. not sure why he thinks im cult n1 conversion. if i was a conversion. why vote me? why not figure out who my partner is instead of sitting back and just commenting on ppl? I haven't seen an original thought from him, only replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #874

You literally play light light yagami lmao
    Yeah no you're scum lol
    -vote naz

You wouldn't behave like that as town

25. ISO #875
    Rachyl

See? I told you naz was scum. everyone turbo lynch naz for good results! im awake by the way. im about to cook up some bacon and have a pepsi. i cant sleep......

26. ISO #876
    Rachyl

Stealthbomber16- Townie
    Lenneth-Townie
    Kenny-Townish
    Blinkskater-Scum
    Naz-Myotismon
    Mrtrophywife-AFK
    Light_Yagami-Agumon

27. ISO #877
    Rachyl

Okay, thats all i have for tonight. See you townies in the morn morn! Im going back to sleep. I feel sleepy now. goodnight!

28. ISO #878

See? I told you naz was scum. everyone turbo lynch naz for good results! im awake by the way. im about to cook up some bacon and have a pepsi. i cant sleep......
    NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we don't turbolynch anyone.

29. ISO #879

Stealthbomber16- Townie
    Lenneth-Townie
    Kenny-Townish
    Blinkskater-Scum
    Naz-Myotismon
    Mrtrophywife-AFK
    Light_Yagami-Agumon
    And me? :'(
    Okay, thats all i have for tonight. See you townies in the morn morn! Im going back to sleep. I feel sleepy now. goodnight!
    Ok gnight lol

30. ISO #880
    Rachyl

And me? :'(

Ok gnight lol
    Oops sorry marshmellow!!! I totally meant to include you but for some reason i never typed out your name yeah your good. I town read you my friend!^_^

31. ISO #881
    Rachyl

Im laying in bed right now....its really hard to fall asleep. I had a long depressing day ♡◇♧

32. ISO #882

1: no, Gabumon was a blackmailer when converted, if I remember correctly.
    2: no, they can still "nightkill" by CONVERTING, which makes no lynch a terrible idea, especially since we can stop conversions by lynching convertees.
    3: we can hope escort is still alive and with us. Let this not be discussed though, for the sake of WIFOM.
    That's bs sir, they are stuck at 3 members maximum, which they should have right now.
    They can only kill if they converted Agumon. That's all. And if they did, we are fucked anyway. One misslynch and it's over.

I 9999999999% agree with this, and give you townpoints for not jumping on the shit strategy that would cost us the game.
    Misslynching will cost the game, and at this point it's like a coinflip either.

At the best, we have one 'misslynch' remaining before being at LyLo.

That's a shitty readlist, you know who are afraid to put people in the scumlist?...scum !
    Your readlist is telling us nothing, except that the afk who put two only votes is the obvious cult lord...wait what?

I'm not going to go back to find posts to prove I am productive, because it would be.... unproductive. However, I can give you examples. Explaining why we MUST lynch every day (unless special future circumstances), and fighting for it to happen. Trying to scum hunt. Trying to refocus people to useful discussions, aka scum hunting, and discussion about Trophywife. While you have done... nothing, but say you're christian and CONSTANTLY appeal to emotion. I'm not here to flame you, but if you start...
    At this point, only scums want to lynch at 100% because they want the arso dead.
    The arso is usefull for town. Seriously, the more I am reading about you, the more you look scummy.

33. ISO #883

because you're scum painting me. i wanted a rachyl lynch yesterday but you guys wouldn't vote her. only spruance
    To be fair, I also thought like MM, but I know that can have, at least, two different meanings.

presumably it is at its maximum. today we need to pay attention and find 3 ppl working together. 2 of them should have been working together yesterday. one of those 2 is the head cult and needs to be lynched today. lynching a cultist loses town the game, bc cult just converts another tonight and town probably gets burned. today is the last shot we have as town.
    The thing is, we won't know who are cults, we can just have assumptions of who are cults, and we have no way to guess who is the cult leader.
    To be honest, it look like the cults are not obviously working together (on D1), which mean I think they are just avoiding talking together and we can maybe see that or that was just minimum. (Like Blink and you )

the only good thing about gabumon being dead is that cult has no way to night kill. the best plan for town is to not lynch, skip day, and see what arsonist and the roleblocker do. which hopefully the rber is on our side now. the only thing they can do now is block scum, and theres a small chance that cult was blocked last night and they're still 2 people instead of 3. but we should work with worst case scenario and not get our hopes up.
    Except if they got the arsonist last night (so he become sk).

i agree with pressuring this slot. at least hopefully the first thing they do when they get online is check vote count and see pressure.
    -vote mrtrophywife
    How the hell can you pressure an empty slot? You can't pressure people who who are not even there to read/participate

-vote mrtrophywife

I think we can all agree that votes directed here are an objectively good play right now.
    , jumping on the easy lynch.

You guys are the reason why I don't play mod anymore. People who don't understand the concept of vote for role.
    Except that in this situation, we are not nothing to gain about knowing a ..role. Pressuring in this situation is mostly to see how they will react and who will defend them.
    Which mean, what is the purpose of voting the afk? noone will defend him and we will not see how he will react..because, you know.. he is afk !
    Seriously, you should know that. By the way, I hate the idea of the cult just being afk and survive/win...but that's FM, that's sad/bad and not fun, but that can work. If we had a town killing role, I would love him killing MyTrophyWife.

WWWWEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW big and useful post.

There is something you didn't note about SB16: refusing to answer my questions this strongly is probably coming from a town, because it puts the spotlight on you for absolutely no reason.

You don't want to push Yagami?? But he is your top scum read (and mine too)???? Explain please.

I have the feeling Trophywife is a cultist of some kind, because there aren't associations for anyone, or at least I don't see them, and you seem to have the same issue. I believe pressure needs to be put on that slot.
    -vote mrtrophywife
    Then, MM is doing the shit too.

34. ISO #884

well hay if you guys were thinking about lynching me, then think again! i did NOT lynch spruance, as i knew he was inno. thats why i didnt lynch him! anyone that votes me up now will look suspicous. cough *naz*
    That shit make you suspicious darling

WAIT A SECOND. hold on just ONE SECOND! Did naz seriously just say we should skip a day without lynching anyone? LMAO why so u can keep converting townies. no way your not getting away with that bullshit. i CALL BULLSHIT on your part naz. you are 100 infested to the core like kerrigan!!!
    I died reading this, in my whole wall post, you just noticed the 'god damnit' but nothing else about it.

35. ISO #885

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I disagree with the use of colors below my name, but apart from that good post.

As for what you highlighted in red:
    I think I made it fairly clear that I wouldn't like an inactive guy or rachyl lynched during that day.
    I kept my vote on MM because he literally gave absolutely not a single reason to unvote and the only two trains at the end really were rachyl and spruance.
    It is not a scum thing to refuse to go with the easy lynch. Don't make it look like it is.

"there is something interesting here, he is very passive, just watching the world burn, he didn't vote since a loooong time and doesn't want to participate to the lynch."

I was explaining my scumreads and my reasoning on not voting rachyl or the afk guy. I'm really feeling like this is a scumpainting post.
    The rest of the list is good but this one part about me makes you look scummy in my eyes.
    Maybe the new cult recruit?
    That look like you are just 'scumreading' people who start feeling you could be scum

Myotismon:
    Target another player to attempt to capture them at night. Captured Digimon change alignment to Digi-Slaves.
    - Team size cannot exceed three at any time (only two captured Digimon at a time)
    - Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.
    it's kinda sad that we're doing this now
    Dude, are you fucking serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    By the way, two pages 8/9 hours after the start of the game? wow !
    How is that even possible ! I can't believe it.

About the settings, yeah Palmon is the only one who make sense to reveal, but if he do it, we lose the chance of gabumon randomly saving someone.
    Plus, he won't do his sheriff things. And I do believe it's better to do the sheriff thing, at least N1.
    Lynching D1 is mandatory, because of that :

- Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.

Which mean, if we kill the cult leader, no more conversion and if we kill his buddy, no conversion next night.

That just mean they can do shit N0 instead of doing their NA.

If the cult leader found Agumon N0, we are fucked. xD

-vote blinkskater

Yolo.
    Page 2 !

36. ISO #886

Why i have the feeling you will do something really dumb when I will be afk for the whole day?

If they converted two towns, we have right now :

5vs3v1 ==> we can still lynch one dude before being at LyLo.

If they converted Agumon last night :

5v3 ==> One misslynch today and we will be 3v3 tomorrow with Agumon Sk kill tonight, so we are already at Lylo

Agumon didn't kill last night, so it's either:
    -Spruance was the dude he doused
    -He doused a second dude
    Anyway, they didn't convert Agumon N0 or we should have one dead N1.

I think we should consider the fact that we are at Lylo right now before doing something stupid (like lynching the afk~~)
    And if we are at Lylo, lynching is like throwing a coinflip. And it's not dumb to also consider all our options, it can be worth it to bet on the Arsonist (he is in this settings for that exact purpose )

If all of you want to lynch someone today, I am willing to lynch MM. He is off his meta game this game, he doesn't look confused and absolutely want to lynch today (like th afk xD).
    SB16 is town read by everyone, so he could have been easily converted last night, plus he is also willing to lynch today and he INSTA voted the afk after naz's vote.
    Yagami was really playing neutral last night, a lot of people noticed that, so I wouldn't be surprised that he is Agumon, which mean he was a very possible target for conversion last night either.

DO NOT speed lynch today ffs.
    Sigh, it's bad I have to be afk the whole saturday, I would have wait before saying all of that.

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

Some questions :

@SuperJack When the cult convert someone, does they have a message with the role of the dude they converted?Like : 'You successfully converted 'this dude', his role was ...'
    - Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies ==> If Agumon kill a cult during a night (like N2), does that mean N3, they can't convert? Or they can?

My questions are important, because if they dont know the role of the dude converted before the night chat opens, that mean right now, they have no idea about their new member's role. So they also don't know if we are at Lylo or not. The second question will be important later, if they can't convert the next night after the arso burned, that mean we have TWO DAYS lynchs before they can convert again.

I am going to leave, see you later folks, have fun and do screwed this game !

39. ISO #889

Every time we skip we risk losing one more player to agumon,
    we give the cult the chance to talk to each other and exchange information at night
    and we get absolutely nothing in return.

So yes, I'd say lynching is better than not lynching.
    Skipping is playing our bet on the Arso to possibly make us win the game. And it's actually worth it if we are at LyLo.
    If he doesn't burn N4 or N5, he will take the risk of him being lynched.

I absolutely disagree with this line of reasoning. I believe the cult has spread to its fullest unless there was a masterful roleblock last night. Wanting to rely on the arsonist is a very shoddy strat considering the arsonist could literally be converted and we would have no idea. We are sitting ducks, ripe for manipulation from the cult. You want to rely on something that is less than a coinflip.
    Oh we can know, the arsonist doused two peoples, if tomorrow we have one dead dude,that mean the arso became SK and have been converted.
    We can know it. If he didn't burn tonight and we don't have a dead dude, he is still arso. And if he become SK and don't kill someone tonight, that will just lead into a dead game where towns are not lynching and cult are not using the SK kill either. xD

40. ISO #890

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Some questions :

@SuperJack When the cult convert someone, does they have a message with the role of the dude they converted?Like : 'You successfully converted 'this dude', his role was ...'
    - Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies ==> If Agumon kill a cult during a night (like N2), does that mean N3, they can't convert? Or they can?

My questions are important, because if they dont know the role of the dude converted before the night chat opens, that mean right now, they have no idea about their new member's role. So they also don't know if we are at Lylo or not. The second question will be important later, if they can't convert the next night after the arso burned, that mean we have TWO DAYS lynchs before they can convert again.

I am going to leave, see you later folks, have fun and do screwed this game !

The leader knows who gets converted, but not the role.
    Correct, if Agumon kills a cult during night 2, they cannot convert n3.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

........................ you keep replying with empty sentences and avoiding anything that could indicate what you think, basically you do everything but help town...
    Actually I Have Been Providing Likely Scenarios. Based On How Id Play Cult. Ive Also, Stated How Rachyl Could Be Cult Based On All Religious References. And Her Interactions With Naz.

44. ISO #894

My Point Is I Dont Generally Cast A Vote With Out Reviewing Everything And Formulating Thoughts Based On What Was Said. This Game Is Kinda Different Between. The Other 2 Forum Games Ive Played. Because Its A Little More Difficult To Separate The BS From What Is Actually Going On..

45. ISO #895

PPL Scum Read Me. Likely Only Because My Play Style Is So Different.

46. ISO #896

This is the second post you've made this game that I actually find myself agreeing with.

And then there's this post, which is the exact opposite.
    You're calling him out for not contributing while quoting a post of his read list, showing that he is contributing

quantity does not equate to quality

You have the most posts in this game by far but very few of them are remotely productive posts. Saying you've put more time and participation in this mode actually really pisses me off because that doesn't appear even remotely true, and if it is then you have absolutely nothing to say about it, which is even worse in my mind.
    I Agree I Prefer "Quality" Over Quantity..

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900